Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rat Removal(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:54 am

Joseph signed the paper with the same pen hee used before. "Grand, we signed it. I say we celebrate with a trip to the brothel!" He said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:56 am

"Nope" John sighed "That was only the first part. Next is the price of the job."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:41 am

"Better get a trip to the brothel after this..." He mumbled. "What'll it cost?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:48 am

"Act professional" he glared Joseph "I want to be able to utilize the Rats" John said with a smirk. "and by utilize I want to be able to use them for eyes and ears when a job calls for them. I also want to be able to hand pick one of them to become my own personal one. Do we have a deal."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:08 am

"Sounds fair enough." Joseph said. "We have a deal."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 am

"perfect" John starts to write again. After a few moments he hands Joseph a paper that reads."On completion of job, John K. Willams will personally pick one member of the Rats to have for only his personal use. Secondly John K. Willams will have the right to call upon the Rats on jobs when necessary." "Just sign on the bottom"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:21 am

Joseph signed the bottom of the paper. He sighed. He didn't think things could get this boring after the beating he took.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:11 am

"You never have had to do the office side of the job have you," John said as he raised an eyebrow at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:13 am

"No. They were saving that lesson for after I do a lot of important jobs. I could care less about it."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:19 am

John rolls his eyes again and sighs."Well you should know this part too because it actually fully understand the whole job." John paused "anyways we have one thing left and that is deciding how we want to do this. How do you think we should kill the the head rat?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:24 am

"Perhaps one of us could steal a uniform and bring the other in as a prisoner. Make it urgent, convince everyone the leader must see the prisoner. Or we could follow them to their base of operations. Or, we could go by the brothel and see if Madame Denz knows anything. Her whores usually have all the juicy information."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:26 am

"See that is a smart way of doing it if you want to kill someone and let someone else take the power, but we want the power correct?" John said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 am

"If you had an idea you didn't have to ask me for one. I'm happy to hear it." Joseph said and he leaned into his chair.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:39 am

"I wanted to see if you have some brains up there" John said with a chuckle. "See when I was in the underground the leader could never refuse a challenge, so we need one of us to challenge him. That way they have to take the challenger to he hideout because not matter what the challenger will either become the leader or won't live long enough to spread the location of the hideout. So that will be my job."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:40 am

"Hah! No. I'll be the challenger." Joseph said with ambition.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:41 am

"Really? How is the foot and shoulders doing?" John said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:47 am

"Well enough! I'm a great fighter! Plus the men will need to respect me in order to follow me. You can't just hand me gang leadership!" He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:53 am

"I believe you are a great fighter. I have fought you, but so is the Rats' leader probably and if they think anything like me they aren't going to ignore your weak spots. I can hand off a leadership, you might have to defend your new position from challengers, but by that time you will be stronger. Also don't think I won't let you gain a little respect. One I will talk you up and show them the marks you have given me, but also I'm going to let them see your shooting skills. Any thief would be happy to know that they have an eye in the sky as a leader." John finished with almost a cocky attitude in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:01 am

"I'd still rather fight him myself..." Joseph pouted.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:04 am

"I know, but it is not worth the risk of you dying." John said actually caring. "Also if I die in the fight you will be able challenge him after me. Secondly from what I have seen you would be better at tailing us with out being noticed."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:07 am

"Alright. He can't be that tough. Besides, what if you tail me and if I lose you just hop in and finish it?" Joseph tried to get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:09 am

"What does that paper say?" John pointed at the first slip.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:13 am

Joseph didn't say anything because they both know what it said. He looked at the ground and simply stopped talking. He rested his head on his fist. "When do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:19 am

"Tomorrow night at around 8. We will need to be set up by 9 at the latest. Bring any Rifles you have and that are easy to carry. I will explain more when we tomorrow, but I am going to need your aim and fast hands to, put on a show when I introduce myself," John then stood up and patted Joseph on the back "Hey kid, cheer up we are going to kill more then a few birds with one stone with this job. Now go do what you need to get ready for the job. Oh and say I to Madame Denz for me." he said finishing with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 am

Joseph gathered his weapons in the front room before heading out. He swung by the brothel for some quick pleasure and then went by Fort Arsenal to pick up his rifles. The Scarbourer was finally done being reconstructed, and sat heroically in the dock of Fort Arsenal. Joseph somehow knew the man would figure out where he was, so he gathered the items and slept in the captains cabin of The Scarbourer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rat Removal(closed)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next