Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rat Removal(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Joseph turned to face John, "You're going to get payback for that low blow." He said, and he forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:24 pm

"I'll be waiting" John said with a smirk as he watched them leave the room and closed the door behind him. This gave John enough time to look at the weapons that Joseph had brought with him.

There was a dagger, sword, two pistols, a rifle and two hidden blades. They all looked like they had be used very little expect for the hidden blade. The blades were not the original blades, the Metal designs were completely different, and the left one look like it had more wear then the right. They both also had assassin symbols on them, but Joseph was not an assassin at least not from the templar on his hood. From all this John could tell that they had been taken from their past owner, must likely not by Joseph, since the fights John had had with him he was not skilled enough to kill an assassin let along two. John wondered what was this kids story.

O'Riley lead Joseph into a more office looking room and pulled out five slips, an pin and a ink well. Three of them read Large favor while the other read minor favor. "Ya will need to sign ya name on the bottom of all of them.Ya can write correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm

"Yes I can write." He picked up the pen and dipped it in a nearby inkwell. He signed his name in cursive on the bottom of the slips, Joseph Wiles. He examined the office and looked at the items that might be laying around. "Will that do?" He said, putting down the pen.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:46 pm

(We had such a great pace xD. Just kidding it's alright. Real life sadly exists. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:05 pm

"Yes that should do" O'Riley said as he looked over the slips. He then saw Joseph looking around the room and just as Joseph's eyes landed on some extremely old and rusted scalpels he said."Ya better get back to John in there" While pointing at the door.

After have looked at all the weapons John was ready to get to business. He walked over to the door and pounded on it "Are you almost done in there. I want to get down to business!"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Joseph opened up the door, and walked out. "Aye, I'm done. Keep being hyper active like that though and I might not make it. What did you want to discuss?" He said, leaning on the table.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:27 pm

"Take a seat" John said as he pointed to a chair. "We need to talk about how we are both going to get our way with these Rats" he paused for a bit "and also how you are going to repay me for not killing you"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Joseph sat down. "I'm sorry? You cut me up, bruised my insides, and smashed my privates, and you want me to pay you?" He said, with disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

"Yes because most men would have killed you on the spot or even worse cut you up more and let you die a slow painful death" John said with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 pm

"But you didn' . And at the time you knew there wouldn't be a coin reward. So why did you spare me?" He leaned back in the chair. He put a hand over his lap in case the man decided to break into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:21 pm

John lend forward "Because you are young, stupid, and ignorant." Each syllable young, stupid, ignorant was emphases slightly. "and I also need the blood of at 13 year old on my hands."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:35 pm

"I'm fifteen, not thirteen. And I resent that. But I suppose I'll play your little game. It's only expected from a mercenary. What all do you want?" He said, taking his coin pouch into hand.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:40 pm

"I don't want your stupid money. I want your whole story." John said glaring at Joseph "Why you are a templar, your personal reason for being one, why you fight, what you fight for, where your from, what makes you, and so on. I want to know if it is worth risking your life just to be a lap dog." John said all of this in a serious voice. There was no hint of sarcasm. "Now start talking."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Joseph leaned onto the table, and lost his hyper attitude. He sighed. "My name is Joseph Wiles, I was born to a family of land owning English Lords in Dublin. My father is a Templar and I was destined to be one. My father was so proud to have a son that he signed my life away to the order."

He put his coin pouch back. "I loved it. I trained my whole life under masters of the order. Kenway, Cormac, the best of them. I learned how to shoot a gun, which turned into my strongsuit. I learned basically every weapon skill. Personally, I enjoy the lifestyle. Money to spare, fighting for an end to pointless anarchy, and to instill order."

He leaned back in his chair. "I fight for knowledge. I want man to be safe from aimless killers. Knowledge is the key to order. I fight so that other people don't have to. I am A Templar Knight. A prodigy." He looked at John. "Besides, unless your king, your someone's lap dog. Might as well be a lapdog who runs the kennel. At least I'm not the lapdog to the highest bidder."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 pm

"You see that is where your orders are wrong." John leaned back in his chair and sighed. "You all believe that you are trying for the greater of the people, or to stop something, or prevent something, but all is a bunch of horseshit.

John reached into his pocket with his right hand"There will always be disorder along with order. There will always be leaders who are just along with unjust. There will always be heroes and always villains. They all will just change title, change location, change time."

He then stood up, turned to the table where Joseph's weapons wereand grabbed one of the hidden blades. "But then there will also always be the wild dog who may have to fight for his meals, but he still at least has his freedom. He is no lapdog. He chooses his own ways. He also gets to choose what is order, what is just, who is the hero."

John then turned towards Joseph. His right hand he flipped a templar ring in the air and the left tossed the hidden blade. They both landed in Joseph's lap at the same time with symbols face up. "I ask again why are you are lapdog." This line was spoken with some somber as he looked Joseph in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:27 pm

"I answered it already. I believe in the Templar way of life, in the ideals and motives. You might not believe in them. But that doesn't make either of us right. Or either of us wrong. You said you are a man who does what he wants as if you were proud. You stand for nothing. You fight for no one but yourself. It's pathetic. You call me the lapdog, but at least I have something to live for." He said, passionately. He picked up the items that were on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:45 pm

"So young" John said with a happy smirk and slightly shook his head that was tilted downwards now. "I respect your answers,but you still have a lot to learn, but that is not what we are here for." He said looking up. "We have jobs that need to get done" John's smirk had grow.

John knew that Joseph had plenty of heart and pride. Joseph had not seen the dark part of the world yet and to be honest John hoped Joseph never would.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 am

"Let's get on with it then. We've got some rat removal ahead of us."

(I couldn't resist.)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:07 am

(that was perfect)

John then went to the office door and knocked "O'Riley, Mind if we use the office for some business work." John then opened the door.

"Go a head, ya two can work out things in here just don't break anythig" O'Riley said as he climbed the stairs in the far corner. "I'm gonna back to bed."

"Come on in." John gestured for Joseph to enter the room. John then grabbed about five pieces of blank paper, a pen and ink well. He then sat down around the small table in the center of the room. "Sit down we have some work to do"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:09 am

Joseph sighed and sat down. "This kind of work isn't my strong point. Can't I stand watch or something?" He sighed and slumped into the chair.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:14 am

John rolled his eyes "Stand watch for what. This is one of the most private and secret places in this town, to be honest. And also no one is looking for us, well at least me. Secondly it is part of my trade. You set lines,ones that can be crossed if need be and ones that cannot be, so patience" He half glared at Joseph. "What is your goal/need for this mission to be called a success?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:16 am

"Well if I can convince them to work for the Templars,that's that. If not, I kill the leader and by gang standards... I become the leader." He said, thinking about the fun of the fights ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:41 am

"Okay well I need to stop them from attacking the waterfront stores. So can we agree on either convincing them to stop the waterfront stores or once you take control force them to stop?" John said raising an eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:48 am

"Aye. I don't see a problem with that. Under my control they won't be stealing from people. They will be guarding Fort Arsenal and other Templar buildings. Helping out with missions and whatnot. I think I'll jus kill the gang leader."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:52 am

"Okay"John nodded and started to write on the first piece of the paper. A few moments later. "All i need is for you to fill in your full name in" He handed the paper to Joseph and it read "For mission to be clam as a success and complete the leader of the Rats must be slayed and power must be transferred to Joseph _______ "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rat Removal(closed)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next