Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rat Removal(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:58 pm

"Well they would work their way to becoming more than just mercy and thieves. They would end up working for the Templars. Or at least be getting paid by us. Manning our ships, should we get any for personal use, protecting our Forts. I am already looking at ways to expand." Joseph smiled and cleaned his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:02 am

John smiled and nodded "Good. A lot of them should be happy with that. It will give them away to get out of the sewers" John then paused for a little bit then leaned forward. "But what about the ones you like the darkness?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:05 am

Joseph laughed. "Oh there will be a share of dark jobs. There always are. No matter where you go."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 am

"I should have known. What about the kids of the guild?" John said. He was now interested.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:22 am

"I'll train the kids. They can be useful while not being on the front lines. They can deliver messages, run errands, and let the grown men do the hard work."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:25 am

"Okay and the ones who do not want to side with you"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:31 am

"They can leave, obviously. I am making jobs. There will be flocks of other men and children alike to fill the positions." Joseph smirked at the thought of the good it would do families.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:33 am

"But would that not make a bad name for you?" John asked "It would look like you are trying to change their way of life. Also how are you going to get people to join a once dark guild?" John was not trying to be rude he just wanted to make sure this all worked out. He wanted to see this town turn into something good.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:37 am

"It will quite obviously not he the same. A heroic name like the Knights. A new leader. New policies. With my connections to the British military I could have weapons and supplies to all of my troops at a fraction of the price. I'd have a small army if all goes well." Joseph put a hand halfway down his hands and leaned against the ship. He relaxed and waited for the Rats.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:45 am

"Well at least you have a plan." John said leaning back. He was happy that Joseph had a plan that was not just for his order. He actually had a way to prove that his plan was for the greater good. He was going to make job.

John also thought he could benefit from this. His mind started to go wild with ideas. Maybe he could round up the mercenaries leaving. Could he start his own guild? Or maybe he could find a way to have his hand in "the knights". There were so many ways he could benefit from this along with the town. He just let his mind go as he placed his eyes on the shops.

It had to be around ten when they finished their talk. Two hours passed an no rats, but it was getting close to their usually time to strike. Sadly another hour past and then there was movement.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:50 am

Joseph took his hand out of his pants when he saw John looking at the storefront. He turned around and looked for himself. "What do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:09 am

"I believe it is time." John stood up and focused on the store fronts

After doing so many night jobs John's eyes were use to having to spot movement in dim light. As he looked he saw movement again. It was the Rats. For what he saw it looked like a large crowd then normal. He could not say the exact numbers, but he assumed it was twice. He was glad he brought Joseph with.

"Are you ready?" he said as he cracked his neck. The wind start to pick up slightly. He could feel the mist of the salty see. Clouds covered the moon.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:08 am

Joseph moved into his sniping position on the bow, and picked up the nearest rifle. "Ready." He moved the rifle into its foxed position, resting on the rail.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 pm

John nodded. He jumped off the ship. He quickly worked his way to the store front the same way he did the first time. He stayed low and close to the stands that were left up. When he got close enough surveyed the situation. This time there were two rats at the front door. Another rat watched from the rooftop. John had no idea how many were inside.

Now it was time to make his move. He stood up and walked towards the front door of the shop. It was the same shop as last night. The watch rats all saw him, but before they could say anything he shouted "I have come to challenge your guild leader!"

That through them off guard. After a few moments nine of them were in front of the store. They all stood in a group. It looked like any of them really wanted to be out in the open. Then a tall slim man stepped out from the crowd. He had a scare across his noise. He spoke in a high voice. "I am Addison, but most call me Shadow rat for my skills. So you want to challenger our leader. For what reason?"

John could see one of the younger men reaching for his knife. "I want to gain power of your guild and redirect the places you attack."

"Well in that case." Addison said with a smirk and a nodded. John read that as a signal and then stretch his elbows back to give his signal. As he did so two young men attacked John. One was the man he had spotted before. The other was from the opposite side of the group. John had missed he had draw his weapon.

John thought to himself, "I hope he can pick them both off," John just stood in place.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Joseph got into position on the bow of the ship. He grabbed a rifle to the right of him, and rested the barrel of it on the rail of the ship. The inhaled and put the enemy in his sights. The air is still.

"And I am a hunter." Joseph smirked, as he echoed the words of his mentor, Master Cormac. They sounded alike in his mind, except Josephs accent is perhaps a bit stronger. Being born in Ireland and all.

He focused on the Rats. "Aim for their button, miss by an inch. Aim for their shirt, miss by a foot." Master Cormac once told him. Joseph sat in wait until he saw John stretch his arms.

Joseph exhaled, and squeezed the rifle trigger. He shot into the group of Rats, hitting the knife welding gang member square in the head. Joseph threw the used rifle behind him, and drew another from his left.

He quickly set up and fired a bullet into the chest of the second attacking Rat. He quickly threw away the empty rifle and drew another from rom his right, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Both the Rats dropped, one right after another. "So now that you know I am serious and I am okay with killing a few street rats like yourselves, are you going to lead me to your leader, so we can settle this the way it should be or do you need me to show you my personal strength right here and then?"

Addison paused for a while still with his smirk on, "Why should we show you. We are thieves and there at still seven of us. We might now all make it, but most of us will and those who do will be able to put a bounty on your head." His smirk got wider.

John had not thought that a Rat would have a backbone. He had to think for a bit and the longer he took the wider Addison's smirk got. Then John thought of it! "So you are saying you are willing to let your teammates die just so you can save your ass"

Addison's smirk disappeared," That's not what I....."

John cut him off, "You are probably the most skilled out of this group, so you would get away while the others beg for their lives."

"Thats...."

"And you would probably get a big reward for it to wouldn't" At this point the other men were starting to get dirty looks on their faces and were starting to back away their leader. John then leaned in and whispered to Addison, "Should we ask your friends what they think of that?"

Addison's face turned pale, "Fine. We will show you to our leader."

As the Rats started to turn. John quickly turned his head and nodded, hoping Joseph would catch on. Then John started to follow the rat pack.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:09 pm

"Oh great." Joseph muttered. He threw down the rifle and followed John. Jumping off of the box of the ship, and onto the dock, Joseph ran as fast as he could. He came upon a building, and climbed up the side of it. He jumped and grabbed onto a window, then a balcony, then the roof. He pulled himself up and ran on the rooftops.

He pulled his black hood up, as the group came into view. He followed at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:34 pm

John was follow from the back of the group so he could keep an eye on all of them. Out of the seven remaining men, three of them had to be under eighteen. The other three looked about early twenties. Then there was Addison. He looked like he was in his late thirties. He most have been a rat for some time now.

After about six blocks the group all started to pick up pace. "Shit they are trying to lose me," John thought to himself, but a moment he realize they weren't though. They were just building up their momentum. All the rats started to scale a single wall. John was forced to follow.

When John reached the top all of the rats were just standing there. "Well here we are," Addison said as he pointed to a hatch on the roof.

One by one the rats filed into it. John paused for a moment looking around trying to spot Joseph, "Coming or not," Addison said as he held the hatch open for John.

John took one more glance as he climbed down the ladder that the hatch had hidden. "Well I guess Joseph has to wait now." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Joseph had seen the hatch from a ways away. He ran to a nearby rooftop and mumbled to himself. "Well shit." He sat down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:27 pm

John could barely see in. He new he was walking down a tunnel that must be under the building. He could hear that the rat pack he came with was still right in front of him. He kept count of the number of steps he took, just in case they turned, but they didn't it was just a straight shot. After a few more moments of walking a slight light started to shine in the distance on the right side of the tunnel. With each step it got close.

"Well get ready," Addison said right before they entered the light. John stepped into the light and turned. What he saw was a great room. three good size houses could fill the room and there woulds still be space.

John walked into the room and looked up. Above him hung ropes, pillars, platforms. Men were running on and climbing everywhere above him. Some on the ropes, some on the pillars, some on the platforms, and some even on the walls. They were practicing John thought.

John then looked around him. All around him stood tents. A few had crosses on them, some had pots on them, and some had what looked like coins on them. Men sat in all of them it looked like. The tents filled all of the room, but the center.

Addison lead John into the center. As he reached the center he noticed a tent four times the size of any of the others. "That is where the big cheese live," Addison said with a chuckle at his own pun, "I will go get him for you."

John just stood in the middle of the open space. All of the men in the surrounding tents stared at him. John then realized that he was not just standing in open space, but he was standing in a circle that was painted on the ground. All round the inside of the circle were dark red spots. John remembered the color. It was the color of dry blood. He was standing in the middle of a fighting arena. "Never thought I would be in one of these again." He thought to himself.

A second later Addison stepped out of the tent followed by a man that must have been at least 6' 5". The man was built like an ax. He wore no shirt so John could see every muscle on the man. He could also see all the scars that covered his skin. This man had fought man of battles. The man had no hair on the top of his head, but a bright orange beard on his chin. He wore brown leather gloves with no finger tips, green pants, and black work boats.

Addison stood next to the towering man, "May I introduce our leader, Sean MacGrath."

"Oi, ya must be the blook who wants to take my title," MAcGrath said with a thick Irish accent.

"He had to fucking Irish," John thought to himself then said, "Yes yes I am."

"Well this should be fun," MacGrath cracked his neck and knuckles, "Take off those sissy pads and weakling tools and we will start."

He was referring to his armor and weapons. John stripped down to his just his pants. No weapons, no armor, no boots even. "Ya going to keep those girly boots on or are ya going to be a man" John said back. John knew how to taunt and piss of his opponent.

MacGrath took his boots of "Ye ready then," he said. John nodded and they stepped to each other so they were about a foot apart.

Addison then put his hand between them. "Wonder who would last longer, you or your friend up top. Yeah that's right we are taking care of him too." and with that Addison lifted his hand and yelled "FIGHT"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:50 pm

(I need to know my opposition before I do anything else xD)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:54 pm

(haha sounds good. Well right now there is a group of rats heading to attack you. If you end up coming across them I can control them if you want or you can. So your oppositions are sitting and waiting like you are suppose to, going down the hatch, leaving so John has no chance for back up if things go to hell, or any other thing that would make sense. Oh if you want you can control MacGrath if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:54 am

( I'll just control the Rats that come after Joseph.)

Joseph hears footsteps coming up the latter to the hatch. He quickly moves and takes cover behind a pile of wood on the roof. Three rats climb out of the hole and look around. "The boy is here. Poor guy probably doesn't even have hair on his pecker, and we have to kill 'em." A particularly english sounding Rat says quite offensively.

Joseph stands up and reveals himself. "Here I am." He says.

The outlaws approached him and drew their swords. "Brave words from a little guy." The same Rat says. He charges Joseph with his sword, going for a stab.

Joseph moves to the right, dodging the sword, then he grabs the man's hand on his sword, using his momentum against him, and plunges his fist straight into the man's nose as he comes flying forward. He sees the man is incapacitated, too confused and brain shaken to move. Then he quickly draws his sword and dagger.

The other rats attack on qeue. One goes for a horizontal cut, which Joseph blocks with his sword, then he kicks the man's left knee in. The other Rat goes for a downward strike, which Joseph easily blocks wiTh his dagger. He slices a cut across the man's stomach wirh his sword as he is defenseless, then turns around and kicks the only remaining Rat (the one with the kicked in knee) in the face.

He sheathed his weapons and cracks his knuckles. "Some people are so uncivilized." He said. All three of the men were barely awake and staring at him. "Oh, and by the way." Joseph unhooked his belt and dropped both his pants and his underwear. Although he still looked very young indeed, there was clearly hair on his "pecker". Having proved his point, he picks his pants back up, and rebook his belt.

He proceeds to tie up the Rats, using rope from the pile of wood.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:29 am

MacGrath leaded with a strong right hook John easily dodged and then followed with a quick jab to MacGrath's solar plexus which stuned him for a quick second. "Never lead with a heavy hit." John said with a smirk.

MacGrath tried an up cut with his left fist, but John leaned back and catched MacGrath elbow and held it up with his right arm and delivered two kidney shots before he dropped the arm and stepped back.

MacGrath leaned over a bit but then went for another right hook and John leaned back to dodge it, but it ended up to be a fake so MacGrath could follow through with a leg swipe from the right. John fell on his back and bounced.

MacGrath followed with a quick stomp by his left leg aimed at John's shines. The mean watching cheered. John rolled to his left and hooked the back of MacGrath left knee, bring him in a lung position. John followed with a kick quick with his heel to MacGrath face making him lean back.

John rolled to his right and complelty sweeped MacGrath's left leg out. MacGrath caught himself with his left elbow. John popped up to be standing right behind MacGrath. MacGrath swung his left elbow backwards and clipped John in the hip. The crowd cheered again.

John countered with a hard right hook downwards into MacGrath's jaw. A small cracking can be heard. John followed with a kick from his right leg to MacGrath's right side. Now hit for a third time. MacGrath caught himself with his right elbow so he did not face plant.

John flipped his right leg over MacGrath tapping it on the ground quickly before he sent the heel directly into MacGrath face, which sent MacGrath straight into the ground. John turned with the momentum of the returning leg so he his faced MacGrath and then slammed his right leg hard into MacGrath's spine making MacGrath's cripple.

John then kicked hard with his left foot into MacGrath's face sending MacGrath flying and then landing on his head again.

"Are you done?" John said breathing slightly heavier. He had to fight the urge to finish off his opponent.

Every man in the room waited to here a response from MacGrath, but nothing came. Addison looked between John and MacGrath and then stared at John speechless.

"I take that as a yes." John said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:39 am

Joseph had to use the bathroom while he waited. "I wonder whats taking John so long." He wondered. His pants fell to his knees, and he began to pee off the roof of the building. A few moments later, his pants were back on and he sat down by the Rats, who were still passed out from their beating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rat Removal(closed)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next