Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:53 pm

(I forgot to ask if it's alright for Liz to call Damian "Ent" on occasion. Is it alright?)

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Oh rot! And here I was, hoping to cover your quarters in blood" Elizabeth laughed.

Since Morgana had no medical training whatsoever, Elizabeth had to talk her through the whole procedure. Quite a fair deal of colourful language could be heard coming from the captain's quarters, and echoing across the ship. At some point, Elizabeth had threatened to mop the floor with Morgana.

"Sorry you had to hear all that" Elizabeth said calmly as she rejoined the others, after about two hours. By now, her entire torso was covered in bandages. "Everything's spotless, and in its rightful place." Elizabeth held the bullet up at eye level, and glared at the ball of lead. "I figured it's only fair that I return this to the Commodore."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:10 pm

(Yeah, it's fine. Some of my friends call me "Tree" sometimes.
Not wanting to explain so much, on christmas we went to get a christmas tree, and I was taller than a couple of them.)
"Ah - fine, fine, just a word of advice..." He said, leaning in closer to the two "...you two can sleep in my spare room - only one bed, so you'll have to share - cause, these men... Havn't been on land in two weeks... getting... 'restless'" he said, making grabbing motions in the air wth both his hands. "Havn't had hole since we three days before departure, they did." Some crew members were eyeing Morgana and Elizabeth - some subconsciously, some on purpose "Fuck off!" Was all Damian yelled at them.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:15 pm

(( And I'm back after the town lost some power, yay power shortages Rolling Eyes ))

Stephen merely shaked his head, letting out a soft sigh as he did so,"Suppose that's fair enough, all things considered. I suppose I'll have to sleep in the Crow's Nest or something?
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:25 pm

Damian turned to Stephen, and said, "No, no - we've got a spare bed in the crew's cabin ever since we lost a man in a battle with a Man O' War. Though, you can sleep in the nest, if ya want to." Damian chuckled, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"It's understandable. But then again, most men get like that even when they're ashore." Morgana went as white as a sheet as she eyed the men carefully while Devin sat on her shoulder, growling at everyone. "Remember, I grew up on the streets of Nassau. This one however" Elizabeth said quietly as she rested her arm on Morgana's shoulder. "Thanks for the warning." Having gone up against more than her fair share of men with such vile intentions, she was generally cautious around such men. "Now how about a drink? Can't remember the last time we had a chance to speak, as friends."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:34 pm

(OH MY GOD MY FRIEND PRINTED THIS AND GAVE IT TOO ME.
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 51620141642194
My camera has been messing up, so I had to find the original Image.
Okay, so, he gave me tape and tacks as I inserted the image, and told me "Fucking put it on your wall."
I'm going to do it.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:41 pm

(Also, I'm going to my niece's birthday soon - freaking glow in the dark, I'mma wear twenty braclets, two necklaces, and sun glasses and a hat. All made of light blue glue sticks. Ten braclets on each arm. Both necklaces are diffrent sizes, on goes down to half way my shirt, the other 1/4 down my shirt. My hat is more so of a circle of glowsticks, with six glowsticks making a dome on top.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 pm

(So you will literally look like a Christmas tree? Sorry, but I have actually gone insane while waiting for a reply on "Assassin of the Black Flag". )
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 pm

(( That's fair enough mate ))

Stephen shrugged lightly, "Fair enough, I'll take what I can get. You have my thanks again." He paused for a moment, not sure what to think about what's happened to his life. He stands up, letting out a cough, "If you'll excuse me for a moment." he said before leaving the room.

Taking a breath from the air, he warmed himself up a little before climbing up to the top of the ship, just below where the flag flew. He gazed out into the sea. Perhaps things have changed for a better. Maybe he wasn't going to live a lot longer but it would be better than hiding in the dark. Once again he may be able to work in the dark to serve the light.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay, and Morgana O'Reilly

Elizabeth and Morgana sat on the railing, Elizabeth leaning against the rigging, and shared a pipe. Morgana was still clutching her claymore, while Elizabeth was fiddling with a dagger.
"So what are you going to do now that you've betrayed the Order?" Morgana honestly didn't know what she would do. She was certain that the Commodore had somehow informed the Irish rite of her betrayal, and since she was a Grand Mistress who worked around the West-indies, she knew returning to the Templars was no longer an option.
"I don't suppose you could train more than one person at a time" Morgana asked sheepishly.
"You want to be an Assassin?" Morgana nodded. "Sure I can train you. Now consider this your first lesson, keep an eye on the men, but in such a way that they don't notice you're watching them. Now calm down, you're going to make it worse."
"I'll try." Elizabeth looked up to Steven as he sat amongst the sails.
"Alright up there?"
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Stephen looked away from the sea, turning his head down to the deck to look at Elizabeth and Morgana, "Physically? Yeah. Mentally? Probably not." He paused for a moment, deciding to climb down. "Guess its just doubt about what's to come. How can you be ready for something you don't know?"

He shook his head "Still trying to convince myself this isn't some dream and that I'm actually just in some alleyway unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Nothing is a dream here, unfortunately" Elizabeth said as she pointed to the bag of bones with the dagger, "We act like everything's a dream, but life bites you in the arse when you start burying friends and family. So no, you're not bully in the alley. There's no way you can be ready for the unknown, that's just the way life is, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:40 pm

"Yeah, no surprises there..." He paced for a moment, turning back to the pair. "My future with the Assassins then, what must I do to serve again?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:28 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"First, I'll need you to show me what you already know, a test if you will. After that, we can get to polishing your skills as well as showing you a few tricks of our own, you know, learn the ways of the Assassins of the West-indies. Once that's done with, I'll send word to Ah Tabai, and we can have you reinitated." Elizabeth stood up, and looked out over the water. "Why were you exiled in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:29 am

The docks of Jolly Harbour were full as ever. Dozens of trade ships, coming in to carry out huge sums of sugar from the island and back to Europe, while others came in to drop off their own produce - slaves. The Commodore admired the trade in the Caribbean, but in the end it wasn't his concern; it was the great frigates and schooners that interested him.

Numerous ships were docked in the ports, flying the colours of Britain, England, Wales, and Scotland. The Royal Navy, in the very Gateway to the Caribbean. Stodd was, in a strange way, rather honoured to be here. And more honoured when he spoke to the local harbourmaster.

"Aye, all 'ere due to some commands from the Governors in Jamaica and the like. 'pparently someone is going on a pirate 'unt, and these lads wanted to get their 'and in it."

The Commodore smiled, wide. He had more than enough ships, and more than twice what he'd requested. With this force, he could have even taken the likes of Nassau and Port Royal, before they'd been brought under the order of the Empire. He only could dream of what he could do against the shambling remains of the pirate horde.

"Quartermaster, you wouldn't happen to know if - "

The sound of a loud, proud yell swept over Stodd, and filled the air around him, as out of the corner of his eye a ship larger than any in the harbour came in, its sails billowing in the wind, its flag high, its men running around the deck to prepare to dock, and its captain standing at the helm, waving down at the Commodore. A Man o' War, one he remembered commissioning long ago, should a sad day come to him.

The HMS Queens Night.

"I never thought I'd be seein' this day, Roger you worn out bastard!"

Roger laughed and held his hands out as his dear friend and once second-in command Daniel Whitehorn leapt down onto the dock and embraced his companion. The two pat each other on the back, glad to have seen each other after so many years.

"Look at you, leading a Man o' War now. You've come quite far, lad."

The two laughed and shared stories for some time, until Daniel thought it was time attention was brought to the cause of this great gathering of a fleet strong enough to take a Spanish isle.

"Stodd, you're going to get into another mess. Do you not remember that mess you got into chasing down Rackham? It cost you the Admiralty. If you end up leading another army of men to their deaths, you'll lose everything you worked for. It doesn't matter what vendetta you have, it's not worth it."

The Commodore stopped smiling and laughing now. His friend was dear to him, but he was young, and it had been a long time. Stodd had no time for sugar coating.

"This isn't a goose chase, you quine. This fleet will be the one that ends the pirate presence in the West Indies. Elizabeth Shay is my prime target, and I'll have her if it means my death."

Daniel raised his brow, and sighed, looking up at the ship behind them both. Quite a sight, even when up against the HMS St. Irvine.

"Well, I suppose if you're going to be hunting down the Demon, it only makes sense to assemble a fleet. Even a tactician of your prestige is going to have to struggle when that fight comes to us."

"Don't call her Demon. A Demon doesn't bleed from the gut like a stuck pig, and she sure as Hell does."

Daniel looked at Stodd for a moment, a mixture of confusion and surprise on his face. He wasn't sure what shocked him more about the reaction of the Commodore; the snap of it, the words, or the context, of which Daniel did not know. He was about to say something, but for now, chose not to.

"Let's just stop talking of pirates. I think you'd much rather speak of this."

Stodd smiled, and looked up at the massive thing before him, the largest man o' war he'd ever seen. It was going to be fun, watching the pirates squeal at the sight of it.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:03 am

Stephen let out a sigh; he knew the question was going to come at some point, "There was this group of slavers I was investigating. Ended up one of the suppliers' was a pirate called James Terry and he was thorough, leaving only rumors. To make matters worse he was on the bill of the Brotherhood, hitting Templar ships." He paused, thinking back to the past for a moment. "I ended the suffering he caused. The Brotherhood didn't believe me, so here I am."

Last edited by Dizzyeye on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:17 pm

Damian, standing at the back of the ship, questioned their navigator where they were. "So - which island should I go to to get to Ingua faster?" His navigator, not seeming to understanding the question, Damian repeated it. "Which island would have the best short cut?" The Navigator nodded, and replied, "Ah - Jolly harbor should have a short cut some Seven hundred and a half meters behind it - the water cuts through the middle of it, and the water behind it." Damian, upon hearing this, quickly turned to the way of Jolly Harbor, but just enough to the left to get through the 'Shortcut' his Navigator mentioned.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:26 pm

((OOC: Jolly Harbour is in Antigua, in the entire opposite direction of where you're headed ;P ))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Whatever you did back at England, it makes no difference to us. If my Mentor were still alive, things would be very different. But he's dead, so you have nothing to worry about." Elizabeth looked down at Devin as he slept in Morgana's hat, which was now upturned on her lap. "You go on in, I need to speak with Damian."
"Aye. See you later, Shay."

"Are you sure you want to take a shortcut? We don't know where the Commodore went, but we do know that he hasn't passed us. If we continue on our present course, we should pass an Assassin outpost on a liberated plantation. We can stop there for supplies before we continue to Inagua."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:32 pm

((Who said it was a good navigator?))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:33 pm

"Hm - that does seem wisest." He quickly turned back the wheel to where the current course was, and the Navigator of theirs seemed to bite back a curse.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:37 pm

Stephen nodded his head slightly at the remark from Elizabeth, "I'll take your word on it then." At the mention of heading towards the plantation, Stephen turned to Damian, "We could even send out word about what has happened with the COmmodore."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth caught a strange black falling object, and watched with a smile as it crumbled in her hand.
"I see they're still burning the sugar cane. We're almost there." Elizabeth watched as more of the burnt substance fell from the sky. "The stuff gets everywhere, but it's a welcome sight." She was overjoyed that she could finally get changed into something more familiar, her beloved Assassin robes. "It may not be whisky, but there's one hell of a lot of rum there."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:04 pm

(( Got an idea for a character. I'll get it up when I've got the chance since I'm on my phone atm ))

Stephen looked around as he saw the plantation. He spotted a brig docked at the place. It's flag flew the symbol of the Assassins with a brocken chain link in the background, "Ship spotted! Looks like one of our own."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Well I'll be damned. So it is" Elizabeth said with a smile as she looked at the brig.

The second they reached the shore, Elizabeth made her way to the bureau.

"Perfect" Elizabeth chuckled as she changed into her regular black and red robes. Being who she was, and after the first event at Havana, Elizabeth kept a spare set of robes at every Assassin bureau. "Now that's much better." She grabbed a pair of hidden blades, twin boarding axes, a blowpipe, a rifle, and some flintlocks. After she had gathered her weapons, she grabbed as much ammunition as she could carry (within reason). Darts, bullets, smoke bombs. Elizabeth drew her hood, and smiled before she left the bureau.

"So what did I miss" Elizabeth asked as she joined the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next