Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:04 am

((OOC: Sorry to hear that Void. Looks like we've all made that mistake at least once in this thread.))

The Admiral stood on the quarterdeck, his crew gathered below. They all looked at him, rather cramped, but all awaiting what was to be a rather notable speech. Many of them knew something was weird when they'd made it to Inagua, and their passenger had disembarked, alone. They muttered about her using Roger, or about him using her, or about some bizarre plot, all sorts of weird things. Roger cleared his throat, and the crowd fell silent.

"Recently, you all took part with me in what has become termed the Surrender of Satan. A fleet of British ships, a fleet of Pirate ships, both met in combat. They outnumbered us, we outgunned them. I cannot safely say what would have occurred in that battle if not for the private meeting between Elizabeth shay and myself. There, she asked that her crews and friends be left in safety, and she surrendered her life. We took her to Port Royal, and there she was hung."

The crew let out a cheer, as if they were reliving their victory. Roger closed his eyes and waited, before holding up a hand and silencing his pepped up crew.

"Elizabeth Shay was not hung at Port Royal. Under the agreement of the Royal Navy and the Governor, she was left alive, and has now been taken in on this ship. She is the very same woman you have all seen for the last few days. I'm sure a few of you were already suspicious. You see, there is more to her, and to I, than many of you may know. Organisations calling themselves the Assassins and Templars operate within piracy, royalty, navies, and government. She was part of the former, and myself the latter. Recent developments have given her reason to abandon her creed, and myself reason to abandon my order. I have taken her in as a soldier, someone who I know can defend me, and who I can defend. She knows how my enemy operates, and I know how hers operate."

The crew was silent. None of them seemed all that trusting or happy with this development, but none were leaving. They all remained, they were all listening, and loyal. He had faith in that.

"We are going to head to Cuba, when she returns. We will need to be careful, as the Spanish will want us dead, the Templars and Assassins will have eyes waiting for us. We will get her a galleon, and we will make way to escape. We will face dangerous foes. We will face deadly opposition. And we, as the British Royal Navy, and the crew of the Queen's Night, will overcome them all."

The crew remained quiet. They seemed happy, but they did not cheer. He knew they wouldn't take kindly to the idea. He trusted that his helmsman, Garred, would be able to tell him if his crew was truly against all of this. Without the navy behind him, he'd need to be a free agent, and that would be far harder to get away with. The crew dispersed, working on the ship as they had been, as Roger rubbed his head and sighed. Not a fantastic moment for him, that was certain.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:08 am

Damian's eyes lingered to the sword - Samuel's sword. "God..." He held the two-handed sword tighter, now with more of a grip. "One last chance to explain yourself, right now - giving you Fifteen seconds, starting now. I'm feeling generous." He said, with a hint of anger in his voice - everything had gone downhill so very, very fast. Last thing he needed was an intruder on one of the only safest places for him, Tiago, and... well, Jonathon and Arabella. Not many people lived here anymore. The only other safe place was far and distant - and they knew they would likely die if they left Ingua.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:19 am

Elizabeth "Demon/Satan" Shay

"This was my home too, and you'll do well to remember that, Ent" Elizabeth said coldly as she turned, and lowered her coat slightly to reveal her scarred back. "Not a word about this to anyone. Do you understand? And where's Jonathon, I need to speak with him." Elizabeth looked at a bottle, grabbed it, lifted her mask slightly, and drank the golden liquid.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:28 am

Michael un-tensed, and loosened his grip on his sword upon hearing the name 'Ent', and seeing her scarred back. He propped his sword against the wall, and said, "Not a word. Also, Jonathon is currently occupying the Master Bedroom. After all, there is the whole matter with... you know." He frowned slightly, then said, "Say - why do you wish to speak with him anyway? Just curious, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:56 am

"It's a matter of business" Elizabeth said calmly before she made to leave the cellar. "It's a pity you left them, Damian. Would have been nice to have a friend like you in the order."

"Jonathon Butcher, may I have a word with you" Elizabeth said as she knocked on the door of the room she once stayed in.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:03 am

"Comin', Jus' a Sec." He said, as he stood up from the chair he was lounging in. He opened the door, and said, "Who're ya?" He took a second, then realised - the height, the sword... "Christ, 'Liz. Thought you've been off with the Templars now." He opened the door completely, and slouched a bit. "So, what'd you want to have a word about?" He asked, calmly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:20 am

"There's no fooling you, is there,  Jonathon" Elizabeth chuckled as she pulled off her mask, her wounds finally having turned to raised white scars. "Look, I haven't been inducted into the Order, yet, and I'm not certain if the offer still holds. If it doesn't, reckon you could get me in? I'm supposed to be dead, but since you're still in the order, I figured I could talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:29 am

"Why not," he said, "take a seat, i'll sit on the bed here." He sat on the bed, and pondered abojt what she said - he was still technically in the order, yes? "I guess you could say I am still part of the order. I never told any secrets of them, nor said the true workings of the Templars,." He fiddled with the necklace had on - a simple pendant of a sword. "Oh, and, Damian was going to give you this after he saved you at the gallows with the the help of his men and Morgana." He then walked over to his desk, where there lay a large-bosomed succubus, and tossed it over to her. "He said he meant it as a joke, and he would give it to ya, even though his risks of almost dying were pretty high." He said, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:44 am

"You two always had a good sense of humour" Elizabeth said with a smile as she examined the pendant of the large breasted Succubus. "All these years, they called me a Templar. To think that all their actions have led me to become one." While she hadn't wasn't a Templar, yet, she had already killed a few Assassins back at Port Royal. "Bloody Assassins" Elizabeth growled through her teeth. Her hatred for those she once called brother or sister, it was immeasurable. "Make sure Damian and Tiago stay away from me, I don't want to end up hurting them. My fight is with the Assassins, not them." Elizabeth realised what she really wanted, was to wipe out the Assassins. And she was going to do it as a sworn enemy, as a Templar. That was all she wanted, and she would claim the title of Templar by any means possible.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:56 am

"Can do." Said Jonathon, casually. "Had to watch over Damian when he was five, and I was ten, back home. Life was so much simpler then... I'd give anything for it." He grinned, remembering the day, having to explain to his parents why Damian's head was stuck in a bucket. "As for Tiago, I'll make sure he stays in line. He does know how reproduction works, yeah? Damian'll be sure to make plenty of jokes of the matter."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 am

"It's a good idea to make Torres think I'm going there to help him. It means that once we're in Spanish waters, we'll have a safer time moving about once we bring down the flag. We'll get onto the land, you boys sail back out, and we'll row to you when the time comes."

Garred rubbed his eyes and sighed, looking back to his Admiral and friend. The crew weren't happy - they were willing to work for Roger for now, but if things got any worse, or if the Royal Navy found out, they'd be gone before he could even ask them not to. Garred would stay, but only reluctantly, and only because they were deeply close friends. He stood up and nodded.

"Yes, Admiral. We'll wait as long as we can. I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but you're going to have trouble convincing the men to fight for a pirate, if that need arises."

Roger sighed and nodded, looking at his desk. He'd just written a note and watched as a schooner raced off with it, headed straight for Havana. If they got the letter to Torres in time, then much of the Spanish navy would turn a blind eye to the incoming man-of-war, and it'd give them the opening for Elizabeth to find her fathers ship. He just hoped this would all be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:10 am

"We all long for simpler days, Jono. Tiago knows about everything regarding, haha, reproductio. I'll be going now, to Hava-" Elizabeth stopped talking, and growled as she saw an Assassin wandering around the courtyard. "Bastard!" Elizabeth quickly leapt out of the window, and let out an ear-splitting screech as she savagely murdered the Assassin, and cut off his head. "I hope to see you again, Jonathon, hopefully as allies" Elizabeth shouted as she looked up at the Templar, and held the severed head in the air. "May the Father of Understanding Guide Us." Elizabeth performed a bow, blood dripping from the severed head, and made her way back to the ship.

"Admiral, before you leave the Order, I want in" Elizabeth said as she pointed to the severed head of an Assassin as it hung from her hand. "Tonight, Admiral."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:16 am

As Jonathon saw her commit the act, He was terrified. One second, she was his friend, nice and easy going. The next, she killed a man she once had called Brother. Sure, he was a Templar still, but he understood Assassins. He hopped out the window, and crouched over the body. "Dont they normally, like, close their eyes? What do I do with this man? Just... bury him?" He shrugged, and put the decapitated corpse to the sides, close to the bush. It was quite an eyesore. He then went back into his room, glad that the window was opened at the time.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:22 am

The Admiral had been surprised when Elizabeth came in, but he wasn't exactly disappointed. He looked at her from his desk and nodded, before frowning. He'd be willing to induct her into the Order - he imagined she doing it to sneak around and justify her killing of Assassins. But he didn't know why she wanted it done so soon.

"I'd like to know why before I do that, miss Shay. It's not exactly something I'd ever intended on doing; I have the authority, but far from the will. Give me a good reason, and we'll go through with it tonight."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:39 am

Morgana O'Reilly

"Jaysus! What the hell happened here?! Where's his bloody head" Morgana shouted as she looked at the corpse of the headless Assassin. "Who would do this?! I thought we were safe here!" After hearing the ear-splitting screech, Tiago had raced up from the cellar, and threw up upon witnessing the grotesque scene that lay before him.
"Should we fetch Ah Tabai, or at least tell him about this?"

"Because I can do more to destroy the Assassins that way. Look, I know everything about the Assassins, and I intend to do more than just kill the ones who tortured me, and took my husband from me. I can cut off their supplies, sabotage their bases, and see that order returns to this world. I think it's about time that the Shays returned to the Templar Order." Elizabeth removed her mask, and wiped away the blood from her mask with a piece of cloth. "So what is it going to be, Admiral?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 am

Jonathon stuck his head out the window (Javert style) and said, "Do not bother, Morgana. Especially you, Tiago. Stay in. Morgana, come up here. I feel as if I should explain something." He stuck his head back inside, and shut the windows aswell. He then sat on his bed, waitiing for Morgana to walk, or stomp, up the stairs and into his room. He wouldn't be suprised if Tiago tried to aswell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 am

Morgana O'Reilly

Tiago had raced back to the cellar, and returned to his drinking. Morgana wandered inside, and made her way to Jonathon's room.

"What the hell is going on, Butcher? With the screech, and the dead body, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me we were visited by a banshee." Morgana pulled out a chair, and sat facing Jonathon. She was curious as to what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:55 am

"I can't really say much, but..." He shifted himself uncomfortably, wondering how to describe it without mentioning what had just happened. Finally, he sighed, and said, "We'll let's just say..." He sighed, and said, finally, "...that A Demon visited."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:04 am

Roger sat back, his arms on his rests, one hand on the side of his head. He wasn't sure. She was a valuable asset outside of the Order or the Creed. If she joined one, that asset would be gone. If she didn't, she'd probably join the other. And it wasn't too hard to tell that if he didn't instate her, she'd just find someone else to. He let out a low sigh, and nodded, standing up and looking at her.

"Tell you what. I'll welcome you into the Order, if you make the same promise that Dawson man made - enlistment into the Royal Navy. The Templars will be able to pull some strings so you can get into it. They might be able to get you into the commissioned ranks, if you're willing to act the part. I need to make sure I can trust you not to turn around the second I'm out of the Order. I'm sure you understand."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:36 am

"I understand completely, Admiral. But I'm keeping this outfit, and my room" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she poured a glass each of the Portuguese wine she was given earlier, and presented a glass to the Admiral. "It'll even give me a chance to take down Kenway. Bastard took off leaving Thatch and me high and dry back at Ocracoke." Elizabeth took off her gloves, and removed the Assassin ring before putting it in her pocket, and turning her attention to her drink.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:06 am

Roger took the glass and held it high, smiling as she spoke of Kenway. When they'd been at Port Royal he'd heard about the outbreak, and knew full well that he was a threat. Of course he'd learnt about the fate of Read, but that didn't change too much. A pirate was still a pirate, even if there weren't many left.

"Of course, Elizabeth. Now then, a toast! To bringing an end to any bastard, Assassin, Pirate, or any other who dares fuck with you!"

He held his cup high, smiling, a little bit excited about this new business proposition. With Elizabeth under his command, at least for a while, he'd be able to keep an eye on her, and she'd be able to keep an eye on his back. Considering a pirate had already snuck onto his ship, he could tell he wasn't in the safest position available, but with her he at least felt like he was in safe company.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 am

"Aye,  a toast" Elizabeth said happily as she raised her glass to the Admiral's. "And to think I wanted to kill you almost... How long has it been since our fight, Admiral? A week? Two weeks" Elizabeth asked as she examined the wine. "Sorry, I battle with insomnia. After a while, everything blends into one long day. Anyway, I was saying it's strange to think that I tried to kill you a while ago. I would have lost this opportunity if I succeeded in killing you. Yet here we are, allies sharing a drink." She couldn't help but laugh at the memory of the events. So much had happened since she met the Admiral. Once a pirate and an Assassin, soon to be a member of the British Royal Navy and a Templar. Elizabeth removed her other glove, and smiled at her father's Templar ring resting on the index finger of her left hand, and she took a sip of her drink as she looked at her wedding ring. Elizabeth shifted herself in her seat, and neatly organised her belongings. The cloth that covered her hair, then the pair of black leather gloves, and finally, her white mask.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 am

Roger laughed, as he thought back. Indeed, near fifteen days ago he'd shot her in the stomach. Nine days ago she'd nearly busted open his skull with a mere punch. Now, they stood together, him an Admiral after her 'defeat', her a legend thought dead by most. It was always odd how things worked out. He took a swig of the wine and set down his cup, smiling.

"I imagined you and I in a number of places. Never did I imagine us allies, standing here. I'll admit, perhaps I was wrong about you, Shay. I thought you nothing more than an honourless whore, deserving of little more than the gallows. Now... Well, now I can see I think more of you than that."

He smirked and poured himself another cup, taking another fast swig, enjoying the buzz. He'd always loved wines, especially those made by the Portugese. Perhaps it was the content, perhaps it was the help he gave the economy of one of Spain's enemies when buying loads of fine wines. Whatever it was, it was good.

"And I'll say this - you're not the worst looking pirate I've ever seen. You'll pass for a Navy girl - or boy- quite easily."

He stopped, and lifted his hand up to the scars on his face, before laughing again.

"Then again, who am I to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:37 am

"That's the thing about us Shays, Admiral, we may be incredibly violent at times, but we value our honour, and we defend it until death" Elizabeth chuckled before she rubbed her face. "Ah, but I'm not that woman anymore, Admiral. Used to have men throwing themselves at me, or forcing themselves on me. But now... Well, at least the scars have an interesting story to tell. Plus it scares off the children on the street." Elizabeth traced the scars that covered her face, and frowned. "C'est la vie. We can't be young and beautiful forever" Elizabeth said with a sigh. She was never a vain woman, but her scars had made her feel insecure.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:45 am

Roger nodded, looking at those very same scars he'd given her not too long ago. That was something; he'd had Morgana at this side, when he hunted Elizabeth. It was weird to think that by the end the whole thing had turned around; now Morgana was an enemy, and Elizabeth was an ally. And all because of...

Roger cleared his throat, trying to forget what he'd done to her. He looked Elizabeth for a long while, simply staring at her. He let out a low sigh and set down his glass.

"A scar tells a million more stories than a pretty face ever can, and it's the stories that make people love each other. The experiences... I'm sorry, Elizabeth. I've not said this, but, I am. I'm sorry I... I'm sorry for what I did, back in that Templar facility. I thought I, I thought I had this chance. And I took it, and it wasn't worth it by the end. I remember, when you and I were under the water, I remember thinking. None of what I'd done had truly been worth it. I'm sorry, I killed... I'm sorry I killed your child, Elizabeth."

He looked at her, into her eyes. He didn't know what she'd do next. She might stab him there and then, she might shoot him. She might just leave. Or, she might take another drink and settle down for the night. He just wasn't sure, but he was willing to take the risk now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next