Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Elizabeth "Demon/Satan" Shay

"You did hurt me, Roger. You did torture me. You were my captor. And you even killed me, once. I would be dead if it weren't for Damian and his brother. But you're not doing any of that now, Roger. They come because they don't know that I am alive. They came here looking for El Fantasma, not Elizabeth Shay." Elizabeth eyed the sword cautiously. She had a feeling that it was changing the Admiral, and she knew she had to get it away from him as quickly as she could. Of course, she would need to distract him first. "Remember, Roger, these things... The artefacts, they change us" Elizabeth said calmly as she tapped the Bloodseeker resting in the Demon's Claw. "I don't need saving, Roger" Elizabeth said calmly as she approached the Admira, "But you do." Elizabeth looked into the Admiral's eyes before she closed her own, and allowed her lips to meet with his. She was hoping that this might be enough of a distraction to remove the sword of Eden from the Admiral's person, or at least the pendant that had been attached to the sword. She didn't like what she was doing at first, but she had to admit, she had grown to admire the Admiral: the man whom she had called a badger. Maybe there was something to her actions after all. Despite the scars, Elizabeth was still as soft as ever; just not as beautiful, but she never really cared about her beauty before.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:36 pm

A loud thud rang through the brig, as Roger instantly dropped the sword from his grip, letting it pulse one last time before it went quiet again. His body, for a moment, rejected his decision - it ached and pleaded for him to grab it, but he didn't. He wrapped his arms around Elizabeth and kissed her back, as his mind returned to him, and for that moment, for the first moment since he'd said farewell to his most beloved before sailing to join the Navy, he felt truly at peace. When they broke, he looked at her, then at Damien, and then finally, at his sword.

The Admiral stepped forward and stomped on it, before ripping off one of his sleeves and wrapping it around like a noose, tying it hard on the sword and carrying it. He didn't want to touch the thing. He looked at Elizabeth, and for a moment felt the air escape his lungs. He remembered everything he'd done, every step he'd taken. He remembered being outside her door. He remember firing into the cage. All of it...

He wanted to say sorry. His eyes screamed his desire, but he couldn't. He cleared his throat, turned, and made way out of the brig. The guards outside had awoken, and were very confused as he rushed past, walking quickly back to his cabin. He needed to think, as his mind and his emotions clashed within him. He felt it again, that feeling of being stabbed over and over, that feeling of total death washing over him and pulling him down. He slowed, as he once again came to the door of Elizabeth's room. He walked on, and thought of the touch of her, the moment with her. He'd never forget that kiss that saved him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief when the Admiral left the brig. She hadn't thought it would be so easy to get the sword of Eden away from the Admiral; she hadn't thought that a simple kiss would do the trick. But the way he looked at her, it was something she hadn't known in a very long time. The last time someone looked at her was the last time she saw her husband.
"I'm sorry about that, Damian. But at least we're even now." Elizabeth lowered her visor, and stormed out of the brig.

Elizabeth stood at the Admiral's door, and took a deep breath before she knocked on the door, and let herself in.
"Admiral, I know you probably want to just be alone right now, but I think we really need to talk" Elizabeth said softly as she removed her helmet. A hissing sound seemed to come from the piece of Eden, the Bloodseeker. "Oh shut up, unless you want to be thrown into the ocean again" Elizabeth growled as she whacked the Bloodseeker with her helmet. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Roger had his back to the door. The windows of his cabin were open, and the calm breeze seemed to brush by him now. He had his hands crossed, and on his desk the Sword of Eden sat. He didn't want to be near it. He even now felt it beckoning to him; he'd known about these objects for some time, Torres himself had told the Scotsman about them. He turned around when the door opened, and felt his heart simultaneously skip a beat, and then drop, as he saw Elizabeth.

He let her speak, and then moved around his desk, nodding. He agreed, they needed to talk. After what had happened down there, it seemed only sensible. If they let it go without a word, then they'd likely not say another word to each other until after she had her fathers ship back. He looked up at her, and before he could speak his eyes scanned her scars, and then her eyes again. Her soft blue eyes, the eyes he'd seen as he felt that feeling all over again.

"I agree. I suppose you, being the one who came here, have something you'd like to say first. Please speak ahead."

Roger grabbed one of the chairs in his cabin and sat, looking up at Elizabeth. He'd taken off his torn coat and thrown it onto the bed, leaving him in a linen shirt with loose sleeves. It was comfortable, not something he tended to wear when dressed proper.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Elizabeth put her helmet on top of the sword of Eden in a desperate attempt to stop the persistent humming that seemed to echo through her head.
"Look, what happened down at the brig... I- I-" Elizabeth shook her head, and rubbed the back of her neck. She didn't know what she was going to say or do. Elizabeth sat on the edge of the desk, and sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. "How are you feeling? Are you alright?" She knew they needed to speak about what she did down at the brig, but she didn't know how to go about it. "What happened down at the brig, Admiral... What I did..." Elizabeth paused, and rubbed her face as she thought of what she should say. "Jaysus, I don't know... What did you... Christ! How does one speak with someone after something like that?" She didn't know how the Admiral felt about what happened, and she certainly wasn't going to ask. The Admiral just needed to tell her something... Anything.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 pm

"I'd prefer we not regret what happened down there."

He didn't care about the sword. He didn't care about Damien, or about the letters he'd needed to read, or the ones he meant to write. He didn't care about the pain in his head or the feeling in his gut. He looked up at Elizabeth, and felt as if, after letting out that anger down there, he finally had an opening to let out things he'd never let out before. Things he'd bottled away, out of perhaps fear, or maybe embarrassment.

"I don't want to act as if we regret it. That moment saved me down there, Elizabeth. You saved me, you saved yourself, you saved Damien. All I could see, wielding that sword, was the ways I'd kill you all. But every time, I saw your face staring at me, and I couldn't do it. I was brought back to the world of sanity by you."

He stood up, and wondered what to do. He knew full well what he wanted to do, but as he'd told her not even a day ago, he'd not act on such a thing if it wasn't consensual. He looked at her, at her helmet on his sword, at her eyes scanning him and the room in a mixture of confusions, and he simply knelt before her, looking up at her.

"I've been bitter for so long. I've been angry for so long. And you, Elizabeth, you saved me from letting it consume my being. I've never felt better in all my years of sailing the open waters. No winds in my hair, no suns upon my face, nothing can ever or will ever rival how I felt in that moment, and how I feel now."

He'd never let himself be this open. He'd never let himself be this obvious, but as he did it he felt as if the weight of a thousand planets was lifted off of him, and he finally felt something he'd fought for in others - freedom.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Damian rubbed at his eyes, still trying to get over what just happened. Out of all the ways to get woken up, that was the worst. "God... Damnit..." He said, as they left. "A man tries to sleep past the usual time, and this happens... Christ..." He went on and on, spouting profane curses about the Admiral and his Mother, sometimes looking back up at the spiders, or either just rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Elizabeth couldn't help but smile at the Admiral's words. She didn't know how she had saved him. That it was her face that prevented a bloodbath down at the brig. She knew the Admiral was a violent, and bitter man, but she didn't know that her simple act of defiance could change him so much.
"To be honest, Admiral, I thought you were going to rip my head off, and use my corpse as a new figurehead" Elizabeth said with a laugh. "I can't tell you how glad I am that that didn't happen." Elizabeth took off the Demon's Claw, and set it beside her helmet. "How do you feel, Admiral? What did you feel then, and what do you feel now?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

"I feel as if within all my times, within all my journeys, I've never known what this feeling is. I've never known this peace that runs through, as I do what I am doing now."

He looked into her eyes, across her face. He stayed kneeling, looking at her, feeling almost as if he was about to pass on into the realms of eternity far above, greeted by Saint Peter, and wandered into the lands that beckon forth only the good and the blessed, and nothing else beyond it. He felt a catch in his throat, and pushed it aside.

"I've never known this feeling peace, as I look up at you now, Elizabeth Shay."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Elizabeth looked down at the Admiral, and she simply didn't know what to do.
"Peace is a difficult thing to come by these days, Admiral. Some find it on the sea, some in murder and mayhem, and others find it in love..." Elizabeth pulled one knee to her chest, and rested her hand on her knee as she looked down at the Admiral kneeling before her. She thought of a few witty things she could say to him, but she knew it wasn't the time for that. Instead, Elizabeth just smiled down at the Admiral. It was a sly smile she had only reserved for two men: captain Benjamin Hornigold, a pirate Templar, and her husband, captain Samuel Donnelly, a pirate Assassin. Elizabeth shook her head before she buried her face in her arm. "Sorry. Sometimes I forget who you are: Roger Stodd, Admiral of the British Royal Navy." Elizabeth instinctively reached to her back, desperately searching for her hood so that she might hide her face. Her heart sank when she remembered she was wearing her armour so she didn't have her beloved hood. "Excuse me for a moment" Elizabeth said quietly before she grabbed her things, and raced off to her room.

"Oh don't look at me like that, De Payens" Elizabeth growled as she changed into a spare set of her old Assassin robes. "Remember, I'm still the same woman who stopped Dawson from turning you into a purse." Elizabeth locked her armour and the Demon's Claw in her chest, grabbed a large piece of cloth, and locked the door as she left.

"This should keep it under control" Elizabeth explained as she wrapped the sword of Eden in the cloth she had brought with her. "Thank God, it's finally stopped." Elizabeth perched herself on the edge of the desk, and drew her hood as she pulled one knee to her chest, rested her elbow on her knee, and held her head. "Look, I may have done what I did down at the brig to prevent a bloodbath, but... I feel like there may have been something more to it." Elizabeth touched her lips with her free hand, and felt the small scar on lips from a rather savage battle involving the British back at Nassau. "I don't know about you, Admiral, but what happened down at the brig... I- I actually liked it, and I wouldn't be against it if it happened again." Elizabeth pulled her hood further over her face, and laughed quietly to herself. "Of course, you would probably never allow that to happen again, and I'm sure you would be against it going any further than it has already gone" Elizabeth chuckled. She didn't know what the Admiral was going to do, but she didn't know what she was going to do either. Elizabeth peered at the Admiral from beneath her hood, and drew her hood to the point that she couldn't see anymore. Her hood was her security. "And I'm sorry about the Assassin robes, but that armour isn't exactly comfortable, and this is the only clean thing I have. But it's also rather warm." Elizabeth's robes weren't the most conservative robes, but they helped keep her from overheating when running about.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:38 pm

When she'd been gone, Roger had only been able to feel one thing, that sword beckoning him. He knew he should get rid of it, but he didn't want to. He wanted it, he wanted to beat it, to conquer it. He wanted to be able to use it without any troubles, he wanted to be able to utilise the powers he was told to learn about, the powers that even Torres and his ilk had feared. It would be the second best thing to having Shay on the ship. He almost grabbed it, before Elizabeth came back. He looked at her, and everything about the sword left his mind.

He simply watched her and listened, not noticing that she wrapped up the sword, but instead noticing her words. "I wouldn't be against it if it happened again." He almost leapt on her. He wanted to, really. But he was an Admiral, and if he let this go any further than it was...

He looked at her, and felt a wave of thoughts run through him. How this would affect him, her, their allies, how they were already affected by even interacting. Everything was all so wrong, if he moved he may feel a warm embrace again with one he's come to admire, respect, fear, and love, but at too great a cost. It wouldn't be right.

Slowly, the Admiral walked over to Elizabeth and pulled back her hood, looking down at her, before meeting her lips with his.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:38 am

Elizabeth was about to say something, but the Admiral had his lips on hers, and really didn't want to do anything to ruin it. All Elizabeth could do, was to return the kiss, which she did. Her hand gently cupped the Admiral's cheek as she kissed him.
"Whatever happens here, nobody will her about it from me. Stodd, I..." Elizabeth ran her fingers through the Admiral's hair as their lips met once again. She knew this would definitely cause unnecessary grief for everyone if anyone found out, but she wasn't going to let that happen. She might be dead to the world, but she was still the Demon, she was still Elizabeth Shay. She felt a certain warmth within her, but she didn't think the Admiral would take it any further.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:13 am

Roger looked at her and held his breath, his hands on the desk, his body around her. He felt the light of the room on him, and saw it on her, and for a brief moment there was nothing he knew other than her in that moment. He ran a hand up her arm, and held onto her hand, looking at her deeply.

"Do you want this Elizabeth? Is this what you want?"

He didn't want to move. As an Admiral he was proud, he was loud and he was megalomaniacal, he was a man who saw the best in himself and his kin. But as Roger, he felt self-doubt like nothing else now, and he didn't trust in even his own thoughts, not after that moment in the brig. He looked at her, and felt that he'd moved closer since asking. He was close enough that their lips were touching, but they weren't yet kissing. He wanted her to say yes, but he didn't know. He couldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:39 am

"Yes, Stodd" Elizabeth whispered softly as she looked into the Admiral's eyes while her own showed just how she felt. "But if you will not accept this, I understand" Elizabeth said quietly as she gently ran a finger along the Admiral's wrist, an old trick she discovered when she met Hornigold. She wasn't expecting anything to happen between them, but he had her permission now, so almost anything could happen now. Elizabeth looked at the door, secretly praying that nobody would interrupt.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:57 am

It'd been all he needed. He moved forward, and wrapped his arms around her again as he pushed her back onto the desk, kissing her hard, pressing up against her and feeling the warmth of her, the feeling of connection within himself, this feeling that he'd not felt in as long as he remembered. He kissed at her lips, at her neck, her cheeks and everything else he could touch. He wanted to embrace her more, to feel her more, to let this moment never again end. At the back of his mind he wondered if this was a case of taking what he could, but it was silenced by his desires and his emotions, as he looked at her and panted.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:25 am

Elizabeth had closed her eyes, and wrapped one arm around the Admiral's back while her hand rested on the back of his neck. She had eagerly accepted his advances,  and she trembled in anticipation. Elizabeth ran her hand up the Admiral's back, and breathed deeply. There were only two people who knew her as a Demon in an affectionate way, but they were both dead, and they weren't even on Elizabeth's mind at that point. Elizabeth gently bit the Admiral's lip when her lips met with his, and she let out a soft, quiet chuckle.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:03 am

The Admiral had to admit, if he'd caught one of his men doing this, he'd have them dealt with by Garred. He'd have them mop the floor for a week, sit in the crows nest for nights on end, he'd have them punished as he saw fit. But now, he didn't care for his duties, his honour or his rank, or any of it. He only cared for what he was doing.

He ran his hands up and slowly over her thighs, as he slid beneath her robes and then took them back quickly, stepping back and taking off his top, and reaching to Elizabeth and pulling her up by her clothes, moving to undo the robes - a little more complex than he gave them credit for.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:45 am

Elizabeth tugged at the cord that kept her belt fastened, and allowed it to fall to the floor, and her robes fell open. Her flesh was littered with scars she had earned in battle, and the large tattoo of a snake. Elizabeth undid the white strip of cloth that hid her ample breasts, and held herself against the Admiral. She hadn't expected the Admiral to be so muscular. Elizabeth lightly ran her hand down the Admiral's back, and allowed her hand to rest on the seam of his pants.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:53 am

Roger wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling her soft flesh in his grip, as he began to kiss at her neck, biting gently and loving every moment, as their heartbeats met and worked in tandem of each other. He ran his hands up her back, feeling every scar, and not hesitating or wincing for a moment. He ran his hands back down, and as he retraced the path he'd made, he reached the soft tender flesh below her waist. He rested his hands there, and kissed his way up and around her neck, below her jaw and around to each of her ears. The taste of her on his lips was an immense feeling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:42 am

(Sorry it took so long, but a monkey ran off with my smokes. I found them, eventually)

Elizabeth trembled at the Admiral's touch. Every move he made had an immense effect on her. She breathed lightly as she savoured the sensation, and Elizabeth kissed the Admiral passionately as her hand moved lightly down his chest, hesitating the moment her hand met with fabric, and her hand snaked to his back. Elizabeth moved down to the Admiral's neck, and she gently bit him. Her breath blew warm and fresh against his flesh, and she felt that burning warmth return to her. She pulled herself closer to the Admiral, and smiled against his lips before she kissed him so passionately, it could easily be mistaken for a Demon's fury. Elizabeth wrapped one of her legs around the Admiral's waist. She could feel the fire growing inside of her, and she was growing more excited with each passing moment. Here she was, standingexposed before the man who tried to kill her twice before, and succeeded once before. She didn't care about any of that at that poin, all she cared about was what was happening then. She was enjoying everything that was happening then. The heat mixing between them, his taste on her lips, his touch, she was enjoying it all. "Roger... Are you sure" Elizabeth purred softly. She wanted him, but if he backed out now... Elizabeth would understand. She looked at him with her bright blue eyes, the eyes that were screaming with desire, and bit her lip seductively. Her hand rested on the seam of his pants, and she was tempted to rip them off right then and there. However, she knew what the Admiral was like, and she knew it was only right for him to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:39 am

Roger was quick to move, as he grabbed her thigh and held it, his other arm still roaming her back in every way it could, before he pulled her over and spun, landing back-first onto the bed, with Elizabeth laying on top of him. He ran his arm up her back, over her shoulders, and to her head, where he ran his fingers through her locks, and held her against him, kissing her as deeply as he'd never kissed another, while his other roamed her thigh, moving around, seeking the entrance that she had kept only for a few rare ones.

Every kiss sent a jolt of thunder through him, a feeling of power and yet of weakness, as if he was at the greatest peak he'd ever been, but still was at his knees before her, put their by his own momentum. He held her close, and felt her, and relished the feeling of it, every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:05 am

Elizabeth easily shrugged off her robes, and revealed the entirety of her scarred body. She realized it would be so easy for someone to kill her at that point, but she didn't care. Elizabeth quietly kicked off her boots, and loosened the cord that kept her pants tied up before she slipped out of her pants.  She was now totally exposed, kneeling over the Admiral, and stripped of every scrap of cloth that once covered her. For a woman that spent her entire life at sea, her skin was remarkably soft and white. Elizabeth pressed herself against the Admiral, and her scent became more noticeable. She smelt just like coconut, but it was so subtle, it could hardly be smelt most of the time. Elizabeth kissed the skin below the Admiral's ear, then the skin on his chest, and finally moved back to his lips as her hand worked at the fabric of his pants while her other hand gently cupped his cheek.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:24 am

Rogers hands fell on her hips, as he looked up at the person who not long ago he'd wanted dead. The woman he'd fought, the woman his goal had been the end of. Now he lay beneath her, completely at her mercy, his body surrendering to her, and hers to him. His eyes ran over her countless times, but ended every time on her face, the face of Elizabeth Shay. He held back a gasp, as he felt his pants begin to loosen, and moved to make it easier as they slide off, and the two of them were bare, with no mask or emotion hiding them. He felt her, and she felt him, and for a moment he felt like he could stay like this forever. He felt warm, and then as he moved, he felt another warmth engulf him, as he shuddered, and looked at her, feeling her lips on his, as their bodies were finally conjoined.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:34 am

(It makes me wonder - what would Damian think right now? Well, for him, his left hand seems suddenly very attractive...)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:44 am

Elizabeth gasped, and her entire body trembled in pleasure as she took in the Admiral's full length. She buried her face in the space between the Admiral's neck and shoulder. Her breathing was deep and steady as she she began to move her hips slowly and lightly at first while she kissed the Admiral passionately. She had not yet revealed what she was truly capable of, and if things worked in her favour, it would still be quite a while before that happened. Elizabeth gently ran her hand up the Admiral's side while she supported herself with her other hand. She purred softly with pleasure at what was happening, and she was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next