Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 am

Morgana O'Reilly

"Come on, Merlin, let's give it a go" Morgana chuckled as she drew her claymore, took up the same stance that Damian had, and leapt off the roof. She narrowly missed her target, and mumbled some profanities in Irish as she wedged her claymore in the training dummy. Morgana scaled the building, and leapt off the roof. This time, her claymore hitting it's target.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:08 am

"Good - one more tip, if you feel the claymore is too over encumbering that day, two swords will do. Except, not like that - towards the skin between the neck and shoulders. Now, this next one, is a tad sneakier. Follow along." He crouched into the bush - a bit difficult, by managable - and kept walking until he approached a Haystack where a Dummy was near by. Damian gripped his sword inside there, and stuck it out quick, going through it's chest. Hd only left it out for half a second, when he pulled it back into the hay, as if the dummy was never even there at all. He stepped out, ordered for them to replace it, and said, "Now, for that one - you have to strike hard and true, or else the blade will not dig through the chest. Requires some practice, so do not seem so angered when it digs in but doesn't stick through."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:35 am

(Also, you're one of the few people that stays up past midnight to post. Welcome to the club)

Morgana O'Reilly

Morgana kept trying to attack the training dummy from her hiding place in the hay, but she kept failing. Miserably. "MÁLA DÚR DE CAC!" Morgana climbed out of the hay, and sheathed her claymore. "Alright, this clearly isn't working with a claymore. Should I try with a smaller sword?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:43 am

(My secret? Its stars with a C... ends with a E... and has a OFF in the middle.)
"If you think so, go ahead. I did say It requires great possesion of strength." He passed her a nearby French cutlass. "This should do well." Is all he said, as he went back to leaning against the wall. I guess she has trouble doing so, as it seems... He thought, Yet I can do it with a sword about as big as Sam...

(Also, yesterday was when I fell asleep.
Naht nuff Kaff)

(...I spelt it like that on purpouse.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:16 am

Morgana O'Reilly

"Thanks. Remember, I'm not as strong as you or Liz, I can't even lift one man. However, I've seen Liz lift three brutes quite some time ago." Morgana leapt back into the hay, cutlass in hand. She looked at the dummy from her hiding place, took a deep breath, and did as Damian demonstrated. This time, she succeeded. "Ha! I did it! Did you see that?!" Morgana leapt out of the hay, beaming with pride at the fact that she had actually succeeded. "This definitely involves a lot more skill than running into battle, killing anything that moves. I have to admit, I have a lot more respect for you Assassins. It's not easy."

(Coffee?! And here I am with my insomnia XD )
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:03 am

It had been a near three day trip, and many of the crewmen of the fleet were tired. They'd been hit by a small storm on the way past Hispaniola, and it'd destroyed a few of the ships sails and masts. They had made a rough choice to dock as Turks and Caicos, to resupply and repair. Commodore Roger Stodd slowly made his way around Grand Turk Island, watching as the sparse population made their living.

"Stodd, we need to talk."

The Commodore turned and saw his captain, young Daniel Whitehorn, looking at him with a stern face. Roger smiled and nodded, looking at the image of the HMS Queens Night in the background.

"Feel free to say whatever is on your mind, Daniel. This whole operation would be for naught if we couldn't trust each other."

The young Brit looked away, his gut turning in his stomach. He was divided; part of him wanted to talk, to ask Stodd about the Templars, about why he was amongst them. Another part wanted to stab the man in his neck for wasting so much manpower for what would likely be an Assassins trap, and then part of him wanted to just walk away. He didn't know what to do.

"Roger, that painting... those banners... You aren't a historian, Roger. Why, who, what made you learn of the Templars? Why do you care?"

Stodd looked at his friend for a long moment, in silence. It had become clear to both of them of the situation now. The Commodore took a long deep breath, thinking of what to say.

"I'm not some Grand Master who hunts out politicians to control. I'm not a man who exists to instil influence. If anything, I am a link between the Templars and the British Empire, and one of very very many. Daniel, the only reason I've maintained a link with the Templars is for things like the Queens Night. I need to fund my own operations, I need to hunt my own targets. I don't want to die fighting some random Spaniards on the waters."

Daniel stepped forward, and Stodd drew his blade quickly, pointing it at his friend. The two men were still, perfectly.

"If you think there is any part of you wanting me dead, at the very least let me live out this final mission. Then we'll separate, and you may hunt me down as you wish to."

Daniel frowned, and turned, heading back to the docks. The Commodore sat on a nearby bench, rubbing his head softly and frowning. If Daniel left, he'd take with him any sailors questioning this operation. He'd lose more than half the fleet.

As soon as these ships are repaired, we'll head for Nassau. I'm certain the Assassins will have some links there. Freeport, Inagua, anywhere those pirates might be hiding. Daniel can't be against killing pirates; I can at least find solace in that.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:51 am

"Yes - it did take me half a year just to get it perfected..." Damian thought for a second, then said, "I believe you should practice the sword version of what I told you-" He said, pointing towards the dummy. "Can come in a pinch for killing a guard below you after a rooftop battle."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:03 am

(Also, the Commodore sailed right past Inagua. Elizabeth had some luck there.)

Morgana O'Reilly

"I suppose so" Morgana said with a laugh before she scaled the building, and leapt at the dummy, the French cutlass drawn. She was surprised to find that it was much easier than when she had attempted it with her claymore. "So this is how you lot get the jump on us... Sorry, it takes some getting used to, not being able to call yourself a Templar anymore." Morgana knew that she would have to kill her friends in the Templar Order, if she was ever initiated into the Assassin Brotherhood, but she hated most of them. Still, she wasn't particularly keen on killing those who she called 'friend'.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:27 pm

(Guys, im lost, could you help me?)

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm

(Well you turn left up at the Old Avery... Sorry, I couldn't resist. Well, I assume that William and Elizabeth are still up on the roof chatting. Damian, Elizabeth's former Templar now Assassin friend, is training Morgana, the Templar betrayer)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:20 pm

"Yes, it is... It has been easier on me, since all my friends are in Scotland, and there is not a slight possibly they would ever come to the West Indies. Bah, I bet they wont even come to the south... I'm still having trouble getting used to this weather... so warm..." He said, whiping sweat off his forehead. Damian calmly paced, back and forth, as ne watched Morgana practice over and over again. The men would usually attempt to run and set another up, it is another 3 reals for each one they set up.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

William remembered when he thought Liz was pregnant. Such joy for a new life. "Do you need to go to a medic, or you are in your healing process?" With the corner of his eyes he saw Morgana. Her nose had healed properly. Damian seemed kind, but he could understood very few of what he said.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Damian sat down, thinking - what was the next thing were they going to do? Perhaps they could practice attacks with swords indiscreetly - they could even practice on guards, if they were safe enough to leave the island. Damian highly doubted they were.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:49 am

(Since I basically have to wait a few minutes this is what shall greet Void.
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 Hansen
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:06 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"We've already done all we can, now all that we have left to do, is pray that I don't keel over during my battle with the Commodore." Elizabeth looked down at Damian and smiled."If it weren't for him, I would have died back there at Kingston. I owe that man my life. Although, apparently I did die." Elizabeth looked at the ocean, and a tear rolled down her face. "I know it seems fucked up to say this, but dying is a strangely peaceful sensation... It's like everything just... Ah forget it, it's impossible to explain. When I died, it was one of the happiest moments in my life. Not because of the peace, but because I saw what comes after this life. Hornigold, Rackham, Thatch, my parents, they were all there" Elizabeth said softly before she broke down crying. Even though she was glad she was alive, she wished she had stayed behind with her friends where they could spend the rest of eternity together.

Morgana O'Reilly

"Ugh, don't get me started on the heat. It's at times like this that I miss old Ireland." Morgana was sweating so much, her dark purple corset looked black. "I would go for a swim if it weren't for that damned crocodile" Morgana said coldly as she pointed to Sentinel resting in his pond. "What's wrong with Liz" Morgana asked as she pointed to the crying Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:11 am

Damian, seeing Morgana stopped trying, and went to Elizabeth, hs knew soemthing was off. He climbed the go the flat roof, but, feeling to lazy, instead dug a longer than normal knife inti it, supporting him up there. "Somethin' wrong? Why's 'Liz 'ere cryin'?" He said calmly. He had his left arm on the roof, and the knife dug deep inside it - to where everything from the shoulder tops up was seen, aswell as his hands and arms.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:41 am

((OOC: Wait, did he? I thought Inagua was past or near Turks and Caicos. Hm.))

The Commodore looked up at the HMS Starwort and HMS Huntsville, two of the three Ships-of-the-Line among the fleet. The HMS Pegwell Bay had taken the brunt of the storm, but was now sailing out on the waters well, its sails unfurled and its men sweeping up the few remains of the damage. It was these two now needing final repairs, before they could sail for the pirate havens.

It wouldn't be long now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:43 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth stood up calmly, her chest heaving from her crying. She raced to her study, only to return a few minutes later carrying Hornigold's coat, and Rackham's vest, while she wore Thatch's coat and tricorn hat.
"It's because I miss them, Ent. Now Anne, Charlie, and Mary are all going to die" Elizabeth sobbed. Elizabeth sat on the roof, and hugged the coats. "I saw Thatch and the others back at Kingston... When I died! They sent me back!" She wished she could just turn back the clock, and go back to the days at Nassau that she spent with her 'family'. It was at moments like this that she needed her husband, but he was off on a contract. So she returned to her sobbing which soon escalated to a fit of crying.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:57 pm

William looked at Liz. "Your friends are in prison? Because if that is the case, I think I can help." He went down from the roof to speak closer to Elizabeth. "I have family in France. My uncle and aunt have a bakery with a huge house. They just had a baby...uh..Charlie! Yes, Charles. We can bring your friends along and escape all this madness. And I am sure Panther will survive there." He looked at Panther while petting him. "Whatcha say?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"While that does sound tempting, I'm afraid I can't just up and leave. I have family here, and I have a bureau to run. Besides, I made a promise a long time ago, no more running." Elizabeth looked down at the the clothes of her friends, and took a deep breath to calm herself. She clutched her pendant, and smiled. "If push comes to shove, I'll go into hiding. But only if that's the only option."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:18 pm

"That is fine Elizabeth" nodded William. "So is there anything we can do to save your friends?" William was willing to do anything to help people that Liz befriended. He just wanted to leave everything tidy before he left to France. He actually needed to go there. He received a telegram about Templars and his family. They are trying to punish him for betrayal. He hoped once they where there, they could help him with the Templar business.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

To be honest, Will, I have no idea what to do. Anne and Mary are quite far along in their pregnancy, and I wish I could get them out of there and look after them as they did for me. But I won't be able to get back to Port Royal because of that mess I made, not to mention the entire British navy is probably out looking for me." Elizabeth grabbed Panther and gently held him against her chest for comfort. While Sentinel had comforted her before, he wasn't exactly warm and soft like Panther or Ace.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:52 pm

"'Ay, 'Liz..." Damian said, standing on the roof now. "I can go an' get the two if ya want. Ah'm sure I can take one of my men's Brigs, an' go their under the impression ah'm transportin' lots'a cargo. Best chance we've got, eh?" He said, kneeling down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"We can only try, Ent. But if you do go, I'll be coming with." Elizabeth looked up to Damian, and smiled slightly. "If either of them have had a child, I'll be able to get the child while you help Anne and Mary." She knew the British would take any child born in prison, and she was not going to let her friends lose their children.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:07 pm

"Alright..." He said, patting Elizabeth's back. "I'll make sure the required Reals go into outfits fit for merchants - we did take down a brig, which had loads of Spanish sugar." Damian leaped off the roof, into the hay, and started walking towards his ship. When he got onto it, though, he said, "Alright, Lads, we need to sell all the Sugar crates marked Spanish! The cook does need to add sugar in the food if ya want it to taste fine, so ONLY the Spanish ones!" He then turned to a man, cleaning a cannon. Hs didn't get a chance to pick up a crate. "Make sure the lass is fine, yeah?" The man pointed to the house, and said, "Elizabeth?" "No, no, the other one." "...Morgana?" he said, after thinking a bit. Damian sighed, and said, "No - Arabella."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next