Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:04 pm

"I know I won't." He said, offering a hand shake with Stephen. "Name is Damian Butcher, pleased to meet your aqquantince." He grinned, and added, "...Brother." Damian did not refer to him a blood-brother, but as an Assassin. "I have an additonal cot in our crew's quarters - the men won't do anythin' rude, I promise - ever since one of my men died. Feel free to sleep there for now, if you wish to."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Stephen cringed slightly at the mention of 'Brother' It had been a while since he was called that, since his days of being an Assassin. "Once, I might of been able to call you Brother as well Damian. Those days however...are long gone. As I said, I have no intent of hurt, perhaps even in debt to you, but I'm an exile of my Brotherhood. It may be best for me to jump ship at the next port." He sighed, looking up to the Assassin and waited to see if he was going to have a 'bath' again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Morgana O'Reilly

"Glad to know you won't kill me in my sleep then. Since we're on the topic of introductions, I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Morgana O'Reilly, Grand Mistress of the Irish rite of the Templar Order. Given what's just happened, I think I won't be able to return to the Order. This woman is Elizabeth Shay, a Master Assassin known as the Demon, and the Mistress of Nassau." Devin bit Morgana's finger, and she held the squirming ferret in the air by the scruff of his neck. "And this rat is Devin" Morgana chuckledas she handed the ferret a piece of junk.
"It's Donnelly now."
"What?"
"My name is Elizabeth Donnelly" Elizabeth said happily as she looked at her wedding ring.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:25 pm

"Ah - not a problem actually... listen, if I tell you this promise not to see me any different, okay?"
Damian sighed, and said, "Well, before I was an Assassin, I was a Templar in Scotland, ever since I was in my early twenties. I, too, was exiled. I did the right thing, I didn't interrogate innocents, and I didn't use force on civilians. I also owned a Script and a Box - the Precursor artifacts - which caused a terrible earthquake. I stole them, and when they found I hid them, they discharged me. I was heading for the colonies up north, but I ended up coming down too south... Like the man who found America, Christopher... they said he went too far north and thought he was in the south part of the earth... 'cept, I'm a bit... reversed, and I was sure I did not arrive in the Americas when I met her -" He said, pointing at Elizabeth "-And her present-day-husband."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Morgana O'Reilly

"Good to know I won't be killed then. So where are we heading? Hopefully nowhere near British waters. The Commodore will be out for blood" Morgana looked at Elizabeth, and shook her head. "And in her condition, I'd rather not risk it." While she was the reason why Elizabeth had lost it in the first place, the whole reason Elizabeth ended up in this mess, she was not the one who tortured and almost killed her. No, that was the Commodore, and she wasn't going to let that go.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Stephen pondered for a moment, "What about French waters? Either way we should move soon else things will only get worse."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Come now, Damian. You managed to get us to Havana without getting lost. I know you can do the same when you take us home" Elizabeth said calmly before biting down on one rag, and disinfecting her wound with another alcohol soaked rag. She reacted violently to the pain as the alcohol soaked into the wound in her stomach, but at least she wouldn't arrive at the sanctuary with an infection.
"You really are mad, aren't you?" Elizabeth smiled with her rag filled mouth as she applied pressure to her wound.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:54 pm

"Both of you - hold up, I was getting towards it." He walked up to the wheel, held it, and said to his brother, "Ready when ever you are." Jonathon straightened up, and yelled, "FULL SAIL, LADS! WE HEAD FOR INGUA!" This was greeted with cheers and yells - it was the land Damian and Jonathon always knew best. Sure, they've not been there for months, but it was still the place where Damian knew their were friends. "Oi!" Yelled towards his helmsman. "Ya feel like steering this time?" "Sure!" He yelled, taking the wheel. Damian promptly sat down on a crate, which had Sugar in it, he was planning to sell. "So - mind telling me how the whole story went down here?" He said, turning to Elizabeth and Morgana.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:18 pm

Morgana O'Reilly

"It's a long story. The Commodore and I were at the tavern, didn't even notice Elizabeth sitting behind the counter talking to the barmaid. Anyway, we made the mistake of talking about Blackbeard's head rotting on a pike." Elizabeth growled at Morgana's words. "Right. Sorry. Anyway, she went insane and challenged us to a duel at sea. Got there, and Liz was there with a whole bloody fleet. Next thing I know, there's another ship, Liz jumps of hers, and climbs onto the new one. The Commodore rammed one of Liz's ships, and then Liz boarded the Commodore's ship wearing little else but that white cloth, and her pants. Here's where it get's strange. I was beating her when another bloody Templar arrived, set his cat on me, broke my nose, and ran off with Liz." Elizabeth couldn't help but wonder how William was coping. "Then she turned herself in at Port Royal's prison. Liz got shot in the leg by a Free-agent, and starts waving Shanahan's head around. You know, just for shits. After that, we realised she was too dangerous to be left in prison, so we had her moved to the facility. The Commodore got to torturing her with instep borers, a Spanish tickler, and thumbscrews. Well, then you and your brother came along, and well, you know the rest."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:35 am

"Twenty ships. I need five frigates, seven sloops, and eight brigs. I need men who aren't just obedient, they're silent. They'll command their men, and say nothing more. Send a request to every Governor or Mayor or Lord of the seas. Make sure you tell them why I need them."

A trio of guards saluted and ran off to get what the Commodore needed. Corpses were being pulled out from the facility, as the Templars mourned what was, in their eyes, a defeat.

Stodd looked out over the water, as the pirates sailed away. He rubbed his head softly, frowning and feeling the scars still on his face. He grabbed a rag out of his pocket and rubbed his face with it, looking at it and groaning.

"Bring a medic. Seems the foolish bitch did more to me than I was aware."

He looked back out to the water, and then to his ship. He groaned as he felt the touch of cold water on his face, washing away some of the blood. He was proud of his St. Irvine, it'd gotten him further than anything he'd ever had under his control. Now, it would be that ship that'd lead the final purge of the piracy of the Caribbean; his life-long duty, finally would come to fruition. Then, when that was done, he'd get to the Templars, then to the Assassins.

"Oh, I don't suppose you could help with this too?"

Stodd leant back, and showed the medic a large gash in his right side, left by a near fatal blow from the claymore of Morgana. Truly, she'd left him with more than enough to remember her by, and more than enough to undo any allegiance they ever had. He smirked for a moment, thinking of Shay on the floor. Thinking of someone called Demon, someone so feared and revered, someone so quick with wit and blade, bullet in her gut and darkness embracing her, all by his hand.

Perhaps she was an even better prize than Thatch.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:17 am

"Alright - well, we best be at Ingua in decent amount of time - just fast enough to escape the Commodore's men - no doubt he'd've sent a fleet after us by now, or not, later." Damian stood back up, and entered his Captain's Cabin, filled with various Trinkets and Assassin banners, all of different shapes and sizes. He had Templar rings laying around, various Historical books, and some Fictional books sprawled about of Desks and shelves. He had to organize those one day. Instead, he focused on one thing - him self. He was wearing dark, black robes matched with a black hood, and his beard had grown little as well. His dark robes, instead, were covered in Blood. "Bah - reminds me of when I killed an entire house of Templars and spaniards after killing Torres..." He smiled at the memory - a great victory it was indeed, seeing the man die. He threw his robes in a pot full of water for now, and decided that it was best to take a bath. He popped his head out of the door, and said, "Oi, 'Less you two intend to give me hole, don't come in!" He then shut the door, and proceeded to take a bath, filled with water they stocked up on few days back. It was warm, mainly due to being placed over a fire.

{I am sure you can tell what he meant when he said " 'less you intend to give me hole."}
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:01 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay, and Morgana O'Reilly

Elizabeth had finally finished stitching up the wound in her stomach, and had now taken to stitching up the wounds on her face left by the Spanish tickler. Morgana had been examining the bullet wound in her leg, she would need to make certain that it was seen to before they came under attack.

"Come on, Morgana, let's get to those sails" Elizabeth said as she forced herself to her feet.

"How are you still going at it" Morgana asked as she joined Elizabeth amongst the sails.
"It's not easy, you just need to remember what you are fighting for." The women sat amongst the sails, treating their wounds, and talking.
"Do you want some" Morgana asked after she had lit her pipe, and offered it to Elizabeth.
"Aye, thank you." Elizabeth gratefully took the pipe from Morgana, and felt her pain melt away as the smoke filled her lungs. "Ah, the Spanish stuff. Ben and I used to smoke this stuff together, good times" Elizabeth chuckled as she took the skull from the bag. "Thank you for bringing Rackham back to me."
"It's no trouble. Hey, I'm sorry about your loss" Morgana said sadly as she looked at the wound in Elizabeth's stomach.
"It's alright, I wasn't pregnant. It's just a ruse I put on whenever I go up against the British."
"Using your enemies morals against them? Very clever, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:13 am

Stodd watched the waters split for his ship, as the islands of the Caribbean passed him by. He could've gone to Kingston, to speak to the Governor. He could've gone to Charles-Towne, and attempted to contact the people of the Thirteen Colonies, in hopes of support. But he didn't think he'd need that much, and he didn't think Jamaica would give him enough. He needed to go straight to the base of the navy right now - he needed Antigua, the greatest home of the Royal Navy in the entire West Indies.

He looked west, at the coast of Haiti, and frowned to himself. The French... and not far off, the Spanish waters. It wasn't going to be an easy sail, especially as long as they had that flag fluttering overhead. Stodd moved back to the quarterdeck, and into the cabin reserved for him. He threw his coat aside, and tossed his hat away. He wanted to write a letter, to do something. His requests had already been sent to the Governor of Jamaica, and others would be sent north after that. He wished there was something, anything he could do. He looked to a painting of the HMS St. Irvine behind his desk, and sighed.

"I can't take this thing out of Antigua. The Templars will know my ship simply from the figurehead. I'll need to trade the poor girl in... Blasted pirates."

The angered man moved back outside, to look at the calm waters passing by, his men working in unison and perfect rhythm. The Royal Navy exemplified better than ever.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:57 am

"So that one and his brother" Morgana began as she pointed to Jonathon Butcher, "Scottish, right?"
"Aye. Why do you ask?"
"Well us Irish may have a few shanties of our own, but the Scots aren't without their own. Spens?" A sly smile crept onto Elizabeth's face, and the two women began to sing the Scottish shanty, "Patrick Spens". They were hoping that the crew of the Maybelle would join them in song.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Stephen leaned back slightly on the spot, listening to the shanty the two women were singing. He let them finish the shanty before speaking up, "That Commodore guy. any ideas on what he'll do? From what you've said about him, he's not gonna call it quits till he's dead on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:49 pm

"Or until we're dead" Elizabeth answered coldly before she and Morgana looked at each other, and they both took the hook down to the deck.
"He's probably amassing a fleet of British ships as we speak. And from what I know of him, he'll chase us to the ends of the earth." Morgana turned to Elizabeth, "Got a plan?"
"Aye. He might have his own fleet, but we have our own. What you saw at Jamaica, that was my fleet, and just a fraction of what we'll show the Commodore. As soon as we get to Inagua, we'll prepare for the battle, and I can remove the bloody bullet." Elizabeth turned to look at Dunn. "You said you are an exile, lucky for you, we don't care much about things like that at Inagua. We've even trained former Templars there. Just follow the rules, don't kill anyone, and you should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Stephen nodded his head slightly, deciding to pull his hood down, "Simple enough. Considering what he's done to you Elizabeth, I most likely would have got the same treatment." He lets out a small sigh, This 'Commodore' is going to be silenced before he hurts anymore people. its the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"If I could, I would take down the entire British Royal Navy. But I'll have to make do with that dog." Elizabeth looked at the British officer's coat that she was wearing, and had the urge to rip it off, and set it alight. But since her robes were back at Inagua, she decided against it. Elizabeth pulled down her sleeve, and ran her finger down the flock of no less than fifteen swallows tattooed in her skin as she remember all her friends and family. "You have no obligation to take action against the Commodore, but if you're offering to help, it would be appreciated" Elizabeth said before she grabbed a bottle of rum, and sat on a crate. "I'm going rip him apart and feed him to the crocodile, or just keelhaul him. I reckon a bit of pirate justice would be a fitting way to deal with our good Commodore."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Damian, now clean and not covered in blood anymore, put on a spare set of boots, a pair of black pants, and a buttoned white shirt. They only fit him, due to being made specially for him.

He stepped out, his hair straighter than usual. His hair was usually very messy, but he decided to straighten it just this once. "So," He said, "Anything I miss?" He asked, looking at Elizabeth and Morgana. He then turned to his helmsman, and said, "Oi, you there, you know how long'll s'posed to be 'till we get to Ingua?" The Helmsman looked down, and replied, "Half a week, sir!" Damian smiled, and gave a thumbs up. "Looks like fortune smiles upon us..." He was having a lucky spree during this time - first, three days before he saw the Templar place where Elizabeth was being held, he did take out a Man O' War, and successfully looted Twenty cratefuls of Sugar and Fifteen barrels of Rum. A Day after, he also came across a stranded nobleman's schooner, who paid them 5,000 Reals for simply fixing the sails and hull, and getting it off land. Two days after... Well, it just happened.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Stephen shrugged his shoulders lightly, checking over his pivot blades, "I've been running away from these type of people for too long. It's time I changed that." He stood up for a moment to give his legs a stretch "Maybe even make amends."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"You didn't miss much, Butcher. Just a rousing shanty" Morgana laughed as she looked over the giant Assassin before her.

"Half a week? Right, I don't suppose you have a chest somewhere? You know, one filled with elixirs, brews, and equipment. Like the ones I keep on my ships and Snakefang's." Elizabeth still hadn't revealed her husbands name even though she had already made her husband's surname, the same surname she now carried, his name was something she never revealed. "I figured I would finally have Morgana get that bloody bullet out." Elizabeth turned to face Dunn. After everything that had happened over the past two or three years, she had changed quite a bit. "I spent far too many years running" Elizabeth said sadly as she looked at Rackham's skull, "There comes a time when we stop running, and start fighting."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:08 pm

"Yes, yes - In my cabin, under the desk. Should be straight under there, full of the sort - as for equipment, I keep those on a smaller shelf, some swords on the wall, guns on the shelfs, even a couple swords on the shelf. Whole place is a mess really, don't be embarrassed if you trip on a book, some parchment, or something else." Damian waved his hand at the end, and then pointed to the captain's cabin. "Anything for a old friend." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dizzyeye
Regular
Regular
Dizzyeye

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:19 pm

"Now is better than any other time to start I suppose." Stephen replied. He extended one of his pivot blades and looked down at it, for what it represented, for what he wished to be again. "You said you've trained templars, would exiles' be allowed?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Sure I can train you. Just let me get sorted out first, and then we can discuss things." Elizabeth turned to Damian, a beaming smile on her face, "A messy room doesn't bother me. You should see what my study back at the sanctuary looks like, you can't even take one step without almost tripping over something. Thank you, Ent." Old friends indeed. While two or three years isn't a very long time, in their line of work, two years could feel like an eternity. "Morgana, you'll be coming with me."
"Why?"
"Because you are going to pull out that bullet" Elizabeth said calmly as she grabbed Morgana by the wrist, and dragged her off behind her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:30 pm

"Ah - at least go into the tub if you are to pull out the bullet - despite being sometimes covered in it, I do not like blood on my floor!" Damian Jokingly yelled after the two as they went into the Captain's Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next