Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:47 pm

Elizabeth had perched herself on one of the beams in the centre of the room, and was now watching the fight below her.
"In all my years, I have never seen such a sorry excuse for a fight! I've seen children fight better than you lot!"
"Shut it, Shay" Morgana snarled coldly as she entered the room followed by some British officers. "Get those two back into their cells, and clap her in irons!" After some time, the men finally managed to get Elizabeth off of the beam.
"Let me guess, I'm going to be hung in a gibbet?" Morgana let out a sinister laugh as she kneed Elizabeth in the stomach.
"No, Demon. We're taking you to one of our facilities" Morgana said coldly before she turned to Stodd, "Are you alright, Commodore?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 am

"Aye, I'm fine Morgana."

Stodd looked to the man who'd kicked him, a little confounded by the mans bizarre actions. He looked over to Morgana, and straightened up. There was no point fighting the man anymore; Stodd learnt long ago to just shoot someone if they were insane. He pocketed his pistol and, took one of the guards rifles, holding it in his grip while moving over to Morgana, keeping his eyes on the madman.

"We need to talk to the Chief Officer of this bloody place and get this whore transferred out. I'm sure it wont be too hard to convince the man after this."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:36 am

Morgana O'Reilly

"I've already spoken with him, Commodore, and Shay'll be coming with us since it seems like her allies can easily reach her here."
"Oh rot! What makes you think..."
"Shut up, Shay" Morgana snapped before she managed to calm herself, "Don't make me do something you'll regret later." Morgana watched with a heavy heart as Seamus retrieved his father's body and head, and began the long walk to the Tara. "Come on, Shay, I think it's about time we did things my way. Commodore, I trust you will be joining us?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:10 pm

"Your trusts are well placed then, Morgana. I may have some letters to write, but I'd certainly not wish to miss the screams this whore may bellow out."

Stodd smirked at the pirate in bonds, and looked over to the Irishman, shaking his head and looking to a few of the soldiers, motioning his head in the direction of the man. In a low voice, the Commodore spoke to Morgana.

"Surely it'd not be right to have a man carry his own fathers corpse back... not in this condition, at the least. These men will carry him to the Tara, and from there I'll send them on their way. I think your crewman needs some time."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Morgana O'Reilly

"Thank you, Commodore. They'll probably be heading back to Clew Bay in Ireland, so I'll say my farewells before they leave. I'd only be so lucky as to have men like him on my crew, but alas, they serve the dragoons."

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth had fought her way to Read's cell while Morgana was distracted.
"I'm sorry, Mary, I tried my best" Elizabeth wept quietly.
"It's alright, Lizzie. At least you tried" Read whispered as she reached through the bars of her cell, and wiped a tear from Elizabeth's face, "Remember, stay strong Lizzie, show no weakness." Elizabeth nodded before she turned to face Bonny.
"Don't worry about me, Liz. Remember, us Nassau girls are stronger than we look."
"I'll see you two again" Elizabeth said softly.

"Come on, Shay." Morgana led an unusually calm Elizabeth out of the room, followed by the men. Two guards had been tasked with watching Bonny and Read, just in case Elizabeth somehow made it back.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Commodore Stodd nodded, and made his way out from the cells, heading up to the top levels and sighing softly to himself. This whole thing had been such a mess. He still didn't know how that man even made it down there, really.

---

((OOC: Please forgive me for these short posts. Not sure what to do really.))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Morgana O'Reilly

"Commodore, you seem like a smart man. I don't suppose you'd like to have a go at Shay? I've heard of how the British handle people like her, and I was hoping to see the British methods." Morgana had to hold Devin by the scruff of his neck to prevent the ferret from attacking Elizabeth, mostly because she knew Elizabeth would kill him. Charles Vane ceased his singing as he saw Elizabeth being led past his cell. Elizabeth nodded before she began to sing "Down among the dead men", earning a small smile from Vane before he joined her in song. "Great! Now they're both going at it" Morgana moaned.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:00 am

"Dear Morgana, I can certainly give her, and you, a taste. I'll have to alert you, though, to the likelihood that Shay wont exactly be operable afterwards. I don't think I've ever seen a patient of torture under the Empire that ended up sane and healthy."

Stodd frowned, and looked over to Vane before rattling his blade against the bars, forcing Vane to quiet down. He stared down at the man angrily, and looked back to Morgana, and then to Shay.

"How this damned lunatic is able to remember that blasted poem is beyond me. Should have cut out his tongue when they had the chance."

Stodd looked to Shay and grinned calmly.

"We wont make that mistake with you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:49 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"You lay a hand on Charlie, and I'll rip you a new one" Elizabeth roared before she fell silent yet again. While she had given up on life, she wasn't going to see her "family" come to anymore harm. Had Haydn not come to collect the bounty on her head, she would have at least been able to spend some time with Bonny and Read.

Morgana O'Reilly

"Hold your tongue, Demon, or I'll hold it for you." Morgana forced a finger into the wound in Elizabeth's leg, only to find that the Demon silently fought through the pain. No matter, it was only about ten minutes before they reached the Templar facility.

"You are more than welcome to start with her, Commodore. I just need to see the others off" Morgana said as she kicked Elizabeth to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 am

(Wait, so... are they on a boat? Are we assuming Damian is an Assassin by now? What's going on? I'm still confused)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 am

(Yes, Damian would be an Assassin by now after training with Liz. No, they're not on a boat, they're now at a Templar facility.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:11 am

(My expression is currently the little guy in my avatar on the boat. EVERYTHING IS A TRAIN WRECK.)
Damian leaned against the frigate's railing, The Maybelle, his brother on the wheel, taking his shift.
"Oi, Jonny, ya see that buildin' there?" Said Damian, putting down his spyglass, put it up to Jonathons eye, whom's head was now turned. "Yeah... Wha' 'bout it?" Jonathon replied quietly.
"Look at the flags, ya idiot..." He pressed it against Jonathon's eye again, and Jonathon let out a silent "Oooooh...". "So," Continued Damian, "What'ya say - make a few hundred extra Reals? Too late - I already know your answer, yes - And, we aren't taking our traditonal "Fire the Swivels and Mortars" route - me and you, we sneak up there - by foot." This was greeted by Jonathon's groans, but Damian continued on. "Now, you may not be exactly... stealthy... so I'll go ahead, and you follow suit, deal?" "Deal... Half sail, we head for the Facility!" The last bit was yelled at the crew, who did as asked - some continued to sing a shanty of sorts, which mainly was drunken jibberish.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:47 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth quietly lay there on the ground where Morgana had thrown her. She couldn't help but think of her family and friends. Bonny, Kenway, Read, and Vane. They were all going to die. She clutched her pendant as she thought of her husband, Samuel Donnelly, and a tear rolled down her cheek. Bryan, Damian, David, Joshua, Jonathon, and Samuel were the only people she thought were safe. She knew she would die there, so she decided to sense the world as an eagle did for the final time. She could hear Vane's singing, Bonny and Read's crying, Kenway's taunts, and two familiar voices.
"It- It can't be..." Elizabeth thought to herself as she closed her eyes and sniffed the air. "Scottish whisky? No, it can't be them." Although she doubted that the Butchers were there, she was desperately hoping that they were.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 am

Stodd grabbed Shay by the hair, lifting her up to the seat and pushing her back into it, quickly moving around her and tying a rope around her neck and the back of the chair, forcing her head back into an uncomfortable position.

"You know, Shay, those men you killed back in Kingston were no more than young soldiers. They weren't Templars. They weren't pirate hunters. They're were just guards, officers of the law and the empire. And you killed them, and used their bodies as props for your sick display. I don't take kindly to that kind of thing."

Stodd hadn't looked at her when he spoke. He was going through a small lacquer box, one he kept personally on his ship. He'd taken it before joining Morgana and her prisoner for the trip, and though the St. Irvine was still nearby, he had thought it best to take it before the trip. Just in case.

"Some people think thumbscrews are a Spanish invention. Some think them British. All I know is they work."

Stodd smiled, turning and walking over to the woman, pulling her hands up, glad they'd been bound together, as he placed the thumbscrew over each one, and tightening them enough to at least stay on. He knew it'd be a little uncomfortable, but they'd be nothing wrong with her thumbs. Not yet, at least.

Turning back to his box, he pulled out two metal 'boots' and smiled again, slipping each one over the feet of Shay.

"These are thought to be German in origin. It's called the 'instep borer' and, well, ou can likely judge from the term 'borer' what it does."

Each one was attached tightly to the feet of the pirate, and screwed on enough to stay in place. He stood up, and gave the pirate a harsh punch, before turning back to his small box, with only one device left. He pulled onto his hand a small set of claws, a tool of ripping flesh and flaying skin.

"This, I can assure you, is Spanish. I'm going to wait for Morgana to return before we give her a show with those screws and shoes, but for now, I'm going to have my fun with this."

Slowly, Stodd walked over, and ran the claws of the Spanish tickler along the cheek of the pirate whore, smiling as he saw blood draw from her face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:57 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth almost seemed to smile as the blood streamed down her face.

"So I killed some British men. Let's not forget how you lot killed William Kidd, a privateer" Elizabeth said coldly before she spat blood onto the Commodore's face. "I can assure you, Commodore, I've experienced worse than what you intend to do to me. Worse than what that excuse for a Templar, Morgana O'Reilly, intends to do." She was desperately hoping that the Butchers arrived before Morgana did. Thankfully, she could still hear Morgana talking to Seamus Shanahan. "Where the hell are you, Damian?!"

"I'm going to rip the Demon's eyes out! Then we'll see how she runs!"

"It seems that wench intends to blind me, Commodore. At least I won't have to look at your ugly mug any longer" Elizabeth chuckled before she licked the blood from her lips. Losing her sight seemed like a better option than losing her ability to run, let alone walk.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:11 am

Stodd wiped away the spit from his face, frowning a little. Of course, only a fool would've expected a pirate to whimper and plea at this point. Only a fool would have even expected fear. He chuckled, and moved the claws on his hand down over her neck, gently enough to stroke her flesh, but not to cut it.

"It sounds to me more like she intends to play with you, Shay. I don't think she intends to let you live - so I doubt she'll end up minding about a few busted bones."

Slowly, Stodd began to turn one of the thumbscrews, tightening it down, watching as the flesh began to change colour.

"I'll make sure not to make you bleed."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:46 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Now now, Commodore. You wouldn't start without that bitch, would you?" Elizabeth was still showing no signs of pain, even the pressure on her thumbs had not broken her.

However, she had not lost hope. She knew that the Assassins would come for her sooner or later, they just had to. Elizabeth could sense that Morgana was on her way back, so she hoped that the Butchers were close. Oh how she wished that Hornigold was still alive, he would have proved quite useful by now. "So you have all this, yet you don't have a whip? Pathetic!"

Last edited by Voidmon on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 am

((OOC: Wait, if Read is imprisoned then this is at least in 1720 - at which point Hornigold is certainly dead. Is this another character?))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:58 am

(So he is. Lol. Well, I've edited it.)
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:21 am

"A whip is for someone who doesn't understand the finer art of torture. You can flay and rip, certainly, or you can try and keep your prisoner alive. We aren't slaver runners."

Stodd tightened the other thumb, and smiled up to Shay, giving her hand a pat as he stood up, looking back to the door and frowning for a moment. Morgana was taking much longer than he had expected. He wondered if he should investigate.

"Hm. I'll be back shortly."

Stodd tightened the two screws in one had twist, and quickly made way for the door, locking it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:59 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Take your time, Commodore. Perhaps I should make some tea for your return!" Elizabeth watched quietly as the Commodore left the room, before she attempted to remove the thumbscrews. She could just barely reach part of it with her index and middle fingers. While she couldn't remove the thumbscrews, she did manage to loosen it slightly, thus relieving some of the pressure. She could have broken the chair that she was on, but she'd rather not stand on account of the instep borers. "Well done, Elizabeth. You've really got yourself into a mess this time. Absolutely fan-bloody-tastic!"

Morgana O'Reilly

"Sorry I took so long, Commodore" Morgana said calmly as she watched the Tara set sail. "I needed to discuss some things with Seamus. Now let's get back to Shay, I'd hate to keep her waiting."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Damian and Jonathon approached to the door - Damian was running on and on how they could climb, blow it down, or he could cut the frame out with his sword. "How 'bout we just open it?" Jonathon calmly suggested, as he turned the door... only to find it locked. "See - you think like a normal person, Jonathon. Since when have we been normal, eh?" Damian grinned mischeviously, walking closer to the door, in kicking range. "Here goes nothin'..." He stepped back, got into a tackle, and rammed the door, side of his left arm first, which unhinged the entire thing, causing a huge racket. The room they enterd was a empty hall, and Damian swore he saw blood trails. "Let's follow what looks like... Dried blood... and hope for the best." They walked off, following the Trail, Jonathon holding his daggers, Damian holding his sword with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:42 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Butcher?! Is that you" Elizabeth called as she heard some voices coming from down the hall. She was now working at the thumbscrews with a fury in a desperate attempt to remove them. "It's me, Elizabeth. I don't suppose you'd mind helping me out?" She was hoping that they could help her out of her bindings, or at the very least, remove the instep borers.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 am

"Oh she's eager to get this going. You should see her."

Stodd laughed to himself, only to be interrupted by a loud noise of clattering and scraping, in the direction of Shay's confinement.

"By each and every Hell! More Assassins here to kill or save Shay, is it?"

The Commodore moved faster, drawing out his sword as he and Morgana closed in on the entrance to the hall. He looked at the shattered door, stopping for a moment and smiling slowly, looking down at it.

"... That is actually rather impressive."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:10 am

(As far as I know, Jonathon Butcher is still a Templar)

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Run, Butcher. I'll not have you captured on my account" Elizabeth shouted from her confinement. She had lost far too many friends at the hands of the British, and she wasn't about to lose another friend, and former student to Templars, never mind a member of the British Royal Navy. Luckily she was yet to see hair or hide of either of the brothers, so they could still escape. With them being  exceptionally tall men, this was why she had taken to calling Damian "Ent", she knew they would put up one hell of a fight, and would most likely emerge victorious.

Morgana O'Reilly

"Shay won't be going anywhere, Commodore." Morgana quickly ran to Elizabeth, and smiled when she saw the instep borers. "You can be certain of that" Morgana chuckled as she put the instep borers to use. "This is for Patrick" Morgana snarled as she grabbed a Spanish tickler, and slashed at Elizabeth's face, almost blinding the Master Assassin in her right eye. This time, Elizabeth couldn't help but flinch in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next