Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:54 pm

"You're looking like a bowl of plum duff" Kidd chuckled as Elizabeth trudged up to the tavern holding her head.
"I've got a head for ten. What the hell happened last night? I could hear all the commotion from inside my quarters."
"We went after a Templar by the name of Damian. We were hoping that he had information about another Templar by the name of Victor Dunhill."
"Any luck" Elizabeth asked before she began nibbling at her bacon.
"Nothing." Elizabeth turned to one of the men sitting at another table, "Bring Hornigold."
"Aye, miss Shay" the man answered before he raced off to the Benjamin.

"You called for me, love?"
"Find Victor Dunhill and take him to the Soul Wave within an hour" Elizabeth said coldly as she flexed her wrist continuously, watching the movements of her hidden blade.
"I'll get right on it."
"Good. Now go!" Elizabeth grabbed her weapons and stormed off to the docks.

"You are going to love my friend" Elizabeth laughed as she tied the Templar to the mainmast of the Soul Wave before she kicked him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

As soon as he heard that Victor had been found, he had ran immediately to his ship. Now he had the most murderous look in his eyes and his pistol was out as he stormed up the ramp and onto the deck. "I need information," he snarled, stopping in front of the Templar tied to the mast of his ship. "Where were you the night Carl and Samantha Donnelly were shot thirteen years ago?" It was more demanding the questioning. Anyone could tell he was ready to kill if he needed to, or if this bastard didn't know anything.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:21 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know" Victor spat.
"Answer his bloody question, Templar," Elizabeth shouted as she jumped down from the sails and landed before the Templar, "because you won't like it when I start asking the questions!" Dunhill looked up at the Assassins, and laughed. Elizabeth punched the Templar in the face before she stared into his eyes, "That was nothing compared to what I will do to you if you do not answer his question! Where were you the night Carl and Samantha Donnelly were shot thirteen years ago?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:25 pm

"Bah, if that hurt me, then I would've been dead Ten years ago..."
As he steadied him self, he checked the bandage to make sure it was fine, and saw it was.
"But I'm still hurt, definetly no climbing or boarding...."
He seemed a bit sad, for that meant he could not go on sea.
"Terrible, too. I loved sailing.... especially on my ship."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Damian quickly walked to where Elizabeth was, to see Victor himself.
"Ah... Victor, Victor, Victor..." He smiled at the fact that Victor was tied up on a mast, for all to see.
"So, how's it feel? Being the one tied up?" He laughed at the scene that had happened.
"The tables have turned, ya Slimy Git!" He yelled angrily at Victor.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:36 pm

"You'd better tell me what you know," he snarled, hands clenching into fists as he seemed to completely forget the techniques his mentor had taught him for controlling his emotions. "Or I'll turn the Demon loose. Where were you thirteen years ago when Carl and Samantha were shot?!" This came out like a roar. It was obvious he wasn't playing around, nor would he take any bullshit. He barely noticed Damian, the Templar he'd helped, when he appeared on the Soul Wave.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:26 pm

"Oh don't be so smug, Damian" Victor chuckled as he looked at the group before him, "And what's this talk of a demon? All I see is a useless Templar, an excuse for an Assassin, and a little wench."
"Answer! Now!"
"I was at the Florida Keys, taking care of some, pests. What does it matter to you?" Elizabeth was looming over the Templar, "Good. Now what about Carl and Samantha Donnelly?"
"I've already said what I will. Now cut me loose!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:43 pm

"Bah, don't listen to this idiot." Damian spat angrily.
"If I know this man, he always lies. Ya gotta get all close and personal." He continued
"....But, since ya don't know his personal info, ya gotta do the thing we all have to do when we have to..." Damian grinned a vey devilish grin.
"...Interrogation."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:49 pm

His eyes narrowed and his wrist flicked, his hidden blade sliding into view. "They were my parents!!!!!" He shouted, tears beginning to wet his eyes. "Did you kill them?!" He demanded, rage rising swiftly as well as grief. He would kill this bastard, that much was clear. As soon as he got a confession from this Templar, he would die. "Confess!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:47 pm

"Confess to what? Ridding the world of some Assassins? If you weren't their son or an Assassin, you'd be thanking me! Now cut me loose, you filthy dogs, and I might just spare your lives!" Elizabeth smiled and backed away slowly, she felt that the Templar's words were almost as good as a confession.
"He is yours now" Elizabeth said softly as she turned to Samuel, "I hope that this brings you some peace."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:32 pm

"So!" Damian said to Samuel.
"Anything to do? Any adventure? Honor? Battle?" Damian had suggested things, but doubted that any of these would be happening soon.
"Also, what do we do with Mister Victor here?" Damian had some ideas, but only if there was no use for him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:37 pm

At the Templar's words, he shrieked and lunged forward with rage and tears. Somehow, his blade found flesh as he slammed it into the Templar's chest, his own heaving. His body trembled as he forced words out passed his throat. "I hope you burn in hell," he snarled quietly. As he pulled back, his legs stopped working and he fell against the ship's railing, shoving his hood back from his face and stuck his fingers in his dark brown hair, his back heaving violently as sobs wracked his body. His eyes were closed tight and tears streaked his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:14 am

Elizabeth looked on quietly as Samuel fell against the ship's railing and sobbed before she walked over to the Templar's corpse and examined it to be sure that the Templar was dead. Elizabeth didn't know what to do, so she just walked up to Samuel and stood beside him. She had comforted Samuel once before, back in the cells of Torres' mansion, but that was under different circumstances. Elizabeth was at a loss for words, after all, what does one say to somebody who finally exacted their vengeance on the person who killed their parents? Congratulations? Maybe words were not applicable at that moment, maybe a simple gesture could say what words could not? Elizabeth decided that it would be better to say nothing at all so she gently placed a hand on Samuel's back and stood in silence.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:58 pm

He felt a little bit more calm at her touch and closed his eyes as he began to take deep breaths to calm down. Elizabeth's gentle touch helped and soon he was wiping his tears away. "Jackson," he called as soon as he was calm. "Get that body out of here. I no longer wish to see it." Jackson nodded and had a couple of crew members get rid of Victor's corpse. It was gone as the crew took it somewhere in town as a reminder to any Templar in the area that the last Donnelly wasn't playing around. Sam looked down into the water of the port and took out a bottle of rum he'd taken from the Tavern when he had chased down Damian and took a drink after uncapping it. [Color=lightgreen]"Now all that's left to do,"[/co or] he said softly. "Is repay Torres for taking my mentor's life. And your family's." That last bit was directed at Elizabeth and then be looked to Damian. "And this one is going to help us. Of his own free will, of course." The was he spoke about Damian suggested he had already helped the Templar.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:46 pm

"Ah, One second, Victor had something we-" He quickly caught himself up "-Sorry, I needed."
As Damian walked off the ship, he tried remembering where they took they body, but he quickly fojnd the body.
"Ah, there's that traitorus pig..."
As he searched Victor's dead body, he found what he was searching for, and quickly put it next to the brown book in his armor which he was hiding.
"Alright... That's that..."

As he returned to the ship, he wished nobody would notice the slight rectangle size bulge in the rifght side of his Templar Armor.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:15 pm

"Now all that's left to do, is repay Torres for taking my mentor's life. And your family's." Elizabeth smiled at Samuel's words, she had waited a long time to exact her vengeance on Torres. She was still moderately drunk, and a hangover was starting to take hold on her but she still managed to walk around without falling over.
"I don't know about you lot, but I need some sleep" Elizabeth groaned as she hung onto the railing of the Soul Wave for stability. "Johnson!" Johnson quickly raced to his captain's side.
"Yes, captain Shay?"
"Mind helping me to my quarters?"
"Not at all, captain" Johnson answered as he wrapped his arm under Elizabeth's.
"I'll see you later, Sam" Elizabeth moaned as Johnson led her off to the Tiger Shark.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:52 pm

He nodded and watched Elizabeth leave his ship before he turned to Damian, frowning with his eyes narrowing. "I'm not going to trust you," he said threateningly. "You are a Templar after all. And the Templars took everything from me. So until you prove yourself trustworthy, my men will watch your every move while you're on my ship. Other than that, you're welcome to sail with us. After all, you'll be helping Captain Shay and me get close to Torres."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:10 pm

"Ah, right!" Damian nodded at the mention of Grand Master Torres.
"Torres... The old man has always had a inhumane way of dealing with problems." Damian had looked down at the ground, and shook his head.
"If your Ma and Pa, and your Mentor were livin' in Scotland, I could assure ya- They wouldn't have died."
As Damian steadied his self up, he realised something.
"So, what type of information would ya be needin'?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:32 pm

"Schedules," he answered, beckoning the Templar into his cabin, though he did call one of his men inside as well. "The Patrols and his own schedules. When does he sleep? Eat? The events he plans. Everything. Have a seat." Sam took out a leather bound journal that had the assassin's symbol on it. This must have been what he used to strategize against his targets, writing their every move and every stranger of information about them in that journal. He turned it to a blank page and wrote Torres's name at the top before he labelled the page for patrol routes and times, events that probably would be hosted and other information, like Torres's sleeping and dining habits.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm

As Damian sat down, he had to hunch over alot just to be eye to eye with Samuel.
"Well, What I know about the man.... He is recently feeling A bit ill, so he feels as if enemies will take advantage of this. Due to this, he had doubled patrol, and increased his guard barracks in order to guard him at more places. Normally, in the mornings, from... 'bout Six to Eight, he would take a walk outside and at the end, eat breaks fast. Nine to Twelve in the Afternoon, he usually writes letters to Templars in other islands, giving orders, telling them to watch for Assassins, the usual. One to Three, he would be seen investigating the prisons, interrogating an assassin or two for information which he rarely gets."
Damian adjusts his leg, obviously pained.
"Four to Six, he takes another walk around ghe palace, making sure regulation is kept, Seven to eight, the Old man has dinner, and at Nine to Ten, he writes in a journal. At Eleven, the man will fall asleep. Then the cycle repeats."
Damian had spat out all of this information for one unusual reason - he wanted to see the old man dead.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:38 pm

[I Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly[/I]

As Damian spoke, Sam had taken to writing everything down in his journal. Below the information, he drew out a sort of schematic for the mansion, as he'd been inside once before. "What about events?" he asked. "With that mansion of his, he must hold a masquerade or something similar." He knew the direct approach wouldn't work to kill this guy. Elizabeth had pretty much made certain of that when she visited the old man on the night Sam was captured for the second time in his life. An event like what he had just named would allow both him and Elizabeth to devise a plan as well as a backup. Preferably try to poison the man first and then actually attack him if the poisoning failed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 pm

"Hmm..."
Damian had seemed at a lost for words, but he straightened up, when he remebered.
"The old man is planning to hold a party, where he invites the noble of the island to join - he always gives a toast at the end of the party. Another thing - his chalice will have golden embroidery, with his Initials in gold on it. Make sure to poison that once after he fills it before the toast at Ten.
You will only have a Window of A half minute, so you must be quick."
With this information spilled, Damian hunched back over.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

He nodded and jotted this information down before he frowned. He and Elizabeth both would have to dress up. Or just him, as it seemed Elizabeth was hungover quite bad. "When is this party? And what nobleman would make a good disguise for me?" He needed to know so he could prepare. Dressing up really didn't bother him as he'd had to go under cover once before.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:19 am

"Hmm..."
Damian looked at Samuel for a few seconds, then had a genius idea.
"Jackson Harrods a nobleman about the same height as you, and you both have the same colored hair... Now, this Nobleman will be an easy target. He is of one of the lower Noble houses, so expect not many guards. On the day of the party, he is likely in his home, near the shore, three houses to the right of the docks. I only know this, cause we must memorise all the noble's names and locations, just for manners."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:18 am

He chuckled quietly, writing a new target on the back of the sheet for Torres. "I suspect this party will be formal," he said in more of a statement than anything. "And surely it'll be happening soon. When I was last at the mansion, under very severe and stressful circumstances, the place stunk of liqueur and wine." He cleared his throat and grinned. "And I can only assume this Harrods fellow lives here in Inagua."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next