Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

His eye brows rose in surprise and a grin spread across his face. "Well, I don't necessarily work with her," he cleared his throat and looked around cautiously, almost like he felt like he was being watched. Then he turned back to Sarah. "I don't suppose you know anything else about his schedule? What his full name is or something?" He needed all the information he could get from here before he left. After years of being an Assassin, one thing always stuck with him: He would never blindly follow a lead, not even if his target was a possible murderer.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Damian was still, somehow, not Drunk, despite drinking enough to make five men pazs out.
"Another." He said calmly, and he got what he wanted.
There was another man who sat two tables away. He seemed calm enough, but he seemed... Battle ready. As if he were expecting an enemy to barge in out of nowhere, or jump out at it from the crowd of Drunkards in the Tavern. Damian paid no attention to the man.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Sarah spoke with one of the girls for a moment before she turned to Samuel, "Victor Dunhill. He's staying at the 'Admiral Benbow', takes his breakfast at six before he loiters around the docks for about five hours. After that, he goes to the tavern for a few drinks as well as a meal, then he goes back to the inn. A very quiet man, he keeps to himself."

"It's alright, Lizzie. It's just a dream" Read said soothingly as she gently pulled Elizabeth from her nightmare.
"Mary. I think I'm going..."
"Oh no you don't." Read quickly led Elizabeth outside and propped her over the railing, "I don't think I've ever seen you this drunk before. How much did you have to drink?"
"Twelve" Elizabeth moaned between heaves.
"Twelve tankards?"
"Bottles."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:03 pm

After Guzzling down his Fifteenth tankard, Damian dropped his Current on down on a Hungover man's face, signifying for five more tankards.
"SEVEN MORE!" He yelled, sort of drunk.
And so, he got his seven tankards, unbeknownst to anything else in the world as he drank another.
He thought he saw two of the same man, but it seemed they were merely twins, nothing more.
He continued drinking.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:41 pm

"So it's about time for his tavern visit, as you said." Sam gave a nod to the ladies, tossing a few coins into Sarah's hands. "See to your girls. I may need them later." With that, he disappeared, tugging down his hood further and went to the tavern. He looked so focused that he didn't even say hello to Kidd or Elizabeth. Instead, he went into the Tavern and made straight for the bar. "Give me a bottle of rum." He called and then slipped some extra coins across the bar, dropping his voice. "Think you can point out Victor Dunhill to me?" He asked quietly, adding a few more coins to the mix just incase the man said no.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:47 pm

[color=#003399]["Who? That fella drinkin' everythin'?"/color] The bartender said, as he pointed to Damian, who currently had 18 empty tankards on his table, while he drank another.

Damian, on the other hand, was drinking drinks provided by a man who bet he cannot drink Fifteen more. Damian, however, was drinking the Eleventh drink he was given.
"THAT ALL YA GOT?" He yelled to the man, who gave him ten more to drink.
Damian chuckled, and went to his 14th.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Sam turned his head to stare at Damian and made a face. "Could be him," he said thoughtfully, grabbing his bottle of rum and drinking it thoughtfully and also to make him seem like an ordinary tavern goer. He tossed another coin onto the bar and took a seat somewhere near the drinking man, but not too close. He nursed the rum for a while, watching Damian, though he doubted this was the man he needed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:14 pm

"A toast!" Shouted Damian, Drunkly, to particullary no one, but some eyes were laid upon him as he stood up on the chair.
"To the Father Of Understandiiiiii-" He was interrupted when a leg on his chair gave away, and made him fall onto the table, right onto the Tankards. Empty, or full. His weight has also caused him to topple over the table, aswell as the tankards, onto him.
"Ahh... Ah'm ah... Lemme show ya..." He said more drunken slurs as the table was toppled onto him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:21 pm

(Put this on pause. Void ain't gonna be able to respond for a while)

He made a face, even though his wrist flexed. This man was a Templar alright, but not worth killing. Hell, he probably wasn't even the man he needed! Instead, he stayed silent, drinking his rum. "Can I get another bottle?" He asked,
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 am

"Right, let's get you back into bed. We don't particularly need the others to see you chumming the waters" Kidd chuckled as he guided Elizabeth back to her quarters and helped her into her bed. "I need to leave now but don't worry, I'll get Thatch to come look after you."
"Thank you" Elizabeth slurred before she passed out again.

"She's in a sorry state, Thatch. Do you mind looking after Elizabeth for a while?"
"It's no problem. I'll do anything for that girl, and you know that." Kidd looked at Thatch and smiled, "I'll be at the tavern if you need me."

As Kidd approached the bar, he thought he saw Rackham up to his usual drunken antics, turned out it was just a drunken Templar. "Any luck finding that Templar of yours" Kidd asked as he sat next to Samuel and poured himself another tankard of rum.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:46 am

The Assassin gave a small shake of his head and shifted, taking a drink of the rum bottle. "I know his schedule," he answered softly, his eyes still scanning the Tavern. "He should be here. But I haven't seen hide or hair of thus bastard. Even the barkeep doesn't know what this Victor Dunhill looks like. Ugh! It's driving me so mad, I need something to kill." Sam took a calming breath for a few moments before letting out a soft sigh. "To be honest, I don't think he's here, but I need to be sure. Think you could help me flush him out?" The idea had only just occurred to him in that moment and he looked up at Kidd in hope that he'd be able to pinpoint Victor in this crowd.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:50 am

Kidd laughed when Samuel said he needed something to kill, "You're just like Lizzie." He looked at the drunken Templar and shook his head, "We could always ask him. Elizabeth normally does the interrogations, she can be very persuasive when she wants to be. But she's in no state to do anything right now, so we'll have to make do without her. Perhaps we should be thankful that she's not here. Her methods are highly unorthodox, during an interrogation, she's worse than the Templars."
"I can bring the Templar to you" Ben said in a lowered voice as he joined them at the table, "Just tell me where he should be delivered and I'll bring him to you."

"Thatch, please bring me some Fire-water."
"No, dear. You need to sleep" Thatch said as he handed Elizabeth a glass of water. Thatch smiled before he walked to the door and shouted something to the crew.

"Johnson? What are you doing here" Kidd asked as Johnson arrived at the tavern.
"Thatch sent me. He said I needed to get more water and some tack." Kidd stood up and followed Johnson to the bar.
"How is she?"
"He didn't say and I didn't ask. Although it sounds like she's starting to improve" Johnson answered as he payed for the tack and water.
"Just make sure she doesn't try to leave before she's better."
"Aye, Kidd" Johnson said as he left the tavern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:02 pm

James burst into the bar.
"Oy mates, Drinks on me!"
A couple of drunkards cheered, as the bartender, with an extremely annoyed look on his face, poured more rounds. James took his usual, a bottle of rum, and reclined at the bar. he turned tot he man from earlier, now he was slightly inebriated.
"Hey... Ain't you (Hic) The bloke from earlier?"
James took a swig from his rum.
"Yeah, your the bloke from the Benjamin!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Since Damian wasl still recovering from drinking Twenty Eight tankards of rum, he was still drunk, but he was sober enouh to answer questions.
"Wait...." Just then, Damian realised he had been caught.
"No?" As he had said this, Damian pushed the entire table off of him, making it fly seven feet away, landing on another poor fellow. With this distraction, he pushed through the drunkards, and started running away from the tavern.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Samuel quickly capped the new bottle of rum and looked up at Ben. "You know where to find Victor Dunhill? If so, then good. If not, then we need to catch that drunken bastard for questioning. Let's go!" That last part was directed at Kidd and Ben as he bolted from the tavern, his eyes following Damian before he began to as well.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Damian quickly looked back, just to see Samuel chasing him.
"No, no, no...." To create blocks of some kind, Damian shoved people behind him onto the ground, and started knocking over crates that have been left unnatended.
"Not.... Again!" Damian had realised that he still had a tankard in his hands, which he threw at Samuel, hoping it would hit him somehow. He had also noticed that there was a lift, which he knew that some Assassi s use them to escape. "Always a time to try something new..." As he held onto the rope, he shot the lift, ascending him to the rooftops, where he continued running.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:06 pm

As he ran, he continually shoved people a side and as for the crates, he leapt over them. The tankard hit his arm with a slight thud, not enough to make him slow down. Seeing the Templar escape to the roofs, the Assassin ran to the next lift, grabbed onto it and shot the rope with his pistol. It afforded him the advantage. He'd been running rooftops since he was eight years old. He knew all the tricks and began to run after Damian once more, keeping him in sight as best as he could. "Stop and I'll make it easier on you! He shouted, pistol still in hand. He'd use it if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:14 pm

"I've seen what you Assassins have done!" He jumped to another rooftop, continuing running.
"An' I don't particularly favor it!" As he jumped to the other rooftop, his leg which James shot seemed to start hurting him again, and it caused him to fall off the roof he just landed on.
"Bah... Starf it all!" He said this as if it were a curse, and he seemed even more angered when he realisedhe had no way of escaping.
"Great..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:40 pm

He slid off the roof and landed into a roll, landing safely on the ground. He shoved his pistol into its holster and straightened his robes before he looked at the Templar. "Nowhere to go, he breathed softly. "All I want from you is information. What do you know of a man from your Order named Victor Dunhill?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Damian, upon hearing the name, seems very shocked, and his eyes widened wide.
"Dunhill? H-He's here?" He props his uper body up with one of his arms.
"How do you know Victor? Did he commit another murder?" He doesn't seem happy about Victor possibly being here, and he spits out some blood onto the ground.
"All I know 'bout Victor..." He raises one of his hands, and points up. "... is that the Sunuvabitch is 'sposed to be in Scotland... But I have heard him talking about travelin' to the West Indies, or, less likely, the Colonies." He coughed very hard, spitting out a bit more blood. "Now... can you let me up?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:35 pm

(Past tense please!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He made a face but pulled the man to his feet. "You're lucky I'm not killing you now," he said, helping Damian to a doctor. "He needs patched up." The doctor nodded and looked Damian over before looking at the shot leg. "Bullet wound," said the man, beginning to gather his tools. "Can you roll up your pant leg? I need to see the wound."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:45 pm

Damian did as he was asked, and pulled his pants leg up.
"Don't ask questions. You are not gettin' anything answered."
Damian was in a pretty bad mood, but he was glad that he got his 5"10 sword back from The Benjamin.
"And if it's fine, I'ma gonna keep my sword with me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:10 pm

He nodded slowly and watched the doctor clean up the wound. "Does it hurt?" Asked the doctor before he did anything else. Sam knew where it was going. A bullet wound could go one of,two ways: the bullet could pass through the leg or get lodged in so that it had to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:19 pm

"Hmm... Not much, compared to other.... Encounters." He felt a small pain in his stomach after remembering the time a light weight cannonball hit him in the chest.
He had started to worry about the possibly if he would have to get his leg removed, and if he did, what he wouls have to do.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:44 pm

"Then it was a clean exit," commented the doctor with a nod and began to sterilize the area before he wrapped a tight bandage around it. "Stay active, but no running. Light walks every morning will help it to heal. Here. This is a special herb mixture that will aid the healing process." Sam placed a small bag of coins into the doctor's hand before he looked to Damian. "Will you be Okay?" Not that he was worried, especially for a Templar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next