Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icepop213
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Icepop213

Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" Empty
PostSubject: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Name: Alastair Black

Affiliation: Assassins

Appearance: Long, black hair that he keeps back in a pony-tail, a short stubble at the end of his chin, fairly strong build, hazel eyes, wears a black assassin coat with red trimming and a white hood.

Personality: Alastair is almost always happy. He likes to hang out at the taverns and talk. He is sometimes impatient, which causes him to get very irritable. He'll usually attack anyone who gets on his bad side.

Favorite Weapons: Hidden blades, dual cutlasses, a pistol, and his fists.

Strengths: -He has a high endurance, which allows him to run at great distances.
- He has exceptional hearing, and can hear the slightest whisper from 20 feet away.
- He is great at talking, and can persuade almost anybody to do as he says.

Weaknesses: -Alastair is aggravated easily, which makes him attack.
-He has a weak spot on his chest from a scar put there as a child.

Background/Biography: Alastair Black was born in England to a poor family. He has always enjoyed climbing trees around his home, and is exceptionally good at it. At age 7, his family was attacked by Templars and taken prisoner. He was left a scar on his chest and thrown into the street. One day, he accidentally came across an assassin bureau and was taken in by the assassins. He has been training with them since then, and he has become an excellent assassin.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Sorry to spoil it, but - you accidently placed this in the ACIII section. Ask Nightmist or Voidmon how to get rid of it to place it into the ACIV section.
(Psst, it's pretty good, but try adding a tad more to the Biography section - just a suggestion.)
Back to top Go down
Icepop213
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Icepop213

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:46 pm

Oh... Oops. Thanks for telling me!
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 pm

I moved it! All good now! Your character is alright, it could use a little more detail, but only if you want to add more, It's got enough to be used with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Icepop213
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Icepop213

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Thanks!! (But if you don't mind me asking, is there a way to delete him? I have another idea in mind. If not, it's ok.) Wink
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh yeah if you want, but you can simply leave this and submit a different character if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Icepop213
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Icepop213

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 pm

OK thanks for all the help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"   Alastair Black "The Blind Killer" Empty

Back to top Go down

Alastair Black "The Blind Killer"
Page 1 of 1