Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 am

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He too was avoiding a gaze. He took a deep breath to calm himself and the tears that threatened to fall. Then he looked to Liz and gently cupped her cheek in a gentle touch. "I know. I know how it feels." He whispered softly, eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Elizabeth hung her head quietly, she wanted to tell him that she was going to go back to Nassau whether he liked it or not, but then she remembered that she had begged him not to go back to the Florida Keys when the den was threatened, and he listened. "How am I going to tell the others? This is the last port that is safe for the pirates, and it is not even close to a major trade route." Elizabeth shakily took a deep breath, her hand trembling as she brought the bottle of rum to her lips, it never reached its destination. "The last pirate stronghold. The only place the place the bloody British haven't taken from us." After a while, she was finally able to bring the bottle of rum to her lips, instead of carefully nursing it like she had always done, she downed the bottle in under a minute."Maybe we shouldn't go back to Nassau, I'd sooner dance with the devil and drink damnation before I let my friends die. Bonny, Hornigold, Kenway, Rackham, and Vane, they all mean the world to me. But you, Read or Kidd, your choice, and old Thatch, you are the three people that I love the most, the people that I would die for." Elizabeth looked at Samuel and smiled as she rested her wounded hand against the nape of her neck, "You three are the closest I have to a family, and I'll not lose my family again."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:16 pm

"And neither will I. You're all the family I have." Sam pulled her into a soft, warm embrace. His eyes closed and his cheek rested against her head. The way he said it had a deep meaning. She was his family now and he would die protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Elizabeth rested her head on Samuel's shoulder before she turned her head and buried her face in the fabric masking his shoulder. It had been a taxing day for her, but now things were finally starting to calm down. She finally had a place to stay, and all the people she loved were safe on the island. "A father, a sister, and you. Everyone that I love is here where we are safe until we all take to the seas once again" Elizabeth sighed softly, her words muffled by the fabric. "I think it's finally time that I let go of Nassau and finally begin to see Inagua as what it is, as my home." She held her new pendant in her hand, a loving smile crept onto her face.  Elizabeth closed her eyes as she finally accepted things for what they were, and not what she wanted them to be. "A family and a home" she purred softly, "I'll defend them both until the day I die."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Sam grinned softly at her words and gave her a gentle squeeze, a hand moving across her hair in a soothing manner. Then a guard calmly placed an envelope on the arm of the sofa as though not to disturb the two. Sam had already sensed the presence and took the envelope. It was sealed. This made him frown and he slowly pulled his arm around with her still in his arms. He carefully broke the seal, having recognized it as from the Keys. His eyes ran across the page and his heart leapt to his throat and his body began to shake. "Take it to my room," he muttered after reading it. As soon as the guard left, Sam clutched at Elizabeth for comfort, Eyes closing tight.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Elizabeth lifted her hand and gently drew her fingers down Samuel's cheek before she finally rested her hand on his shoulder while her arm hung against his chest. She knew that the letter was not a pleasant one, for pirates or Assassins, they never were. Based on Samuel's actions, she could only assume that someone had died. "What happened" she enquired in a soft whisper. She hoped that the Templar had not fulfilled their threat, or that the den Master from the Florida Keys had not died. Either way, she knew that something had happened.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:30 pm

He shivered and took a deep breath, his eyes watering. "One of the Assassins of the Keys has," He trailed off for a moment, eyes squeezing shut. His body racked with a restrained sob. "Been...assassinated...they found him near the bureau...in a pool of his own blood!" that last sentence, Sam's voice rose in distress.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief, glad to hear that it was only one Assassin that had been killed. She didn't know how Samuel would take it if all the Assassins of the Florida Keys had been killed, or if the den Master had died. "I'm sorry about that, love, I truly am" Elizabeth said softly as she closed her eyes. "Go. They might need your help. I can look after everything while you're gone, I'll even train Josh if need be."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:10 pm

He had opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He slowly shook his head. He didn't want to leave. Not when he had a bad feeling. What if this kill as a distraction? What if something happened while he was gone? He wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to Elizabeth or Josh, he'd never forgive himself. A hard sigh exited his lips. "I couldn't. You saw those Assassins there. They don't need me. This Sanctuary does. You do. Josh does. I-I can't just leave." Sam planted a quiet kiss on her forehead, cupping her cheeks in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Drunk. Happy. Beaten. Re-freshed.
This, is how Damian felt as he stumbled and fell on the way back to the den.
"Weigh-hay and up she rises,
Weigh-Hay and up she rises...
Weigh-hay andnup she riseeees,
weigh-hay and up she rises,
Earlay in the Morning!" He shouted in drunken yells and mumbles, as he stumbled and bumped around in the crowd, not sure if he was going in the right direction.

"Oh, what will we do with a drunken sailor..."
He turned to the right, bumping into three men.
"What'll we do with a drunken sailor..."
Turning to the left, nearer the docks.
"What we do with a drunken sailor,"
Henstarted heading closer to the house.
"Earlay in the morn-" He was cut off as he quickly ran into the wall, almost running into the door. The racket caused by him crashing with the wall did attract some pairs of eyes, but they quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:30 pm

(Oh my God. Guillotine, you're back(^∇^) )

"I'll be alright. I managed to do just fine for the past thirteen years on my own, I think I can look after myself and the others for a few days" Elizabeth chuckled reassuringly, "Besides, I have the pirates at my side, let's not forget Damian and Bryan. Kidd can help keep watch at night and get Ace and the young ones to safety should we come under attack." She tried to look as positive as possible, hoping that she was able to convince him to go, that everything would be alright. "Nothing will happen while you are away. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 pm

(Check the topic in 'General Board' labeled 'Important stuff'. It says why I was gone.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:44 pm

(Oh my god!!!)

He gave a heavy sigh and looked to Ace, who had leapt off the sofa a while ago to avoid being crushed. "Please take care of her for me, Ace." He kissed Liz again tenderly, really no wanting to leave her. "I love you. Promise me you'll send a bird if things go wrong." By his eyes sparkling, he didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 pm

"I love you too, Sam" Elizabeth purred softly after she returned the kiss. "And I won't send a bird, I'll send a whole flock, and one of men for extra measure." Elizabeth shook her head and laughed, "Wait here." Elizabeth leapt over Ace before she raced up the stairs to her tiny room.
"Mentor?"
"It's alright, Tiago. Go back to sleep" Elizabeth chuckled as she ruffled the boy's hair before she entered her study, grabbed a chest, and raced back downstairs to Samuel.
"I picked this up for you at Tulum" Elizabeth said as she set the chest before Samuel, "I wasn't to sure if it would fit you, but it looks like it might." Elizabeth unlocked the large silver chest, revealing the new set of Mayan armour hidden inside. "Just incase you run into any trouble." Elizabeth laughed when she heard a familiar voice singing a familiar shanty, followed by a loud thud. "Let me just help Damian inside. It sounds like he's had a right good day."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Upon seeing the armor, his face lit up and a smile appeared on his face. When she left to help Damian, he laughed and left for his room. There he slipped off his robes and put on the armor. It did fit and he smiled again as he pulled his robe back on over top so his enemies wouldn't know. He nodded and took a deep breath before he went back downstairs, Ace whining. "Take care of Liz and Josh for me, Ace. Don't let anything happen to either of them." Ace nodded and whined in understanding. Then Sam went to the door, waiting for Liz so he could say one last farewell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Elizabeth quickly led Damian inside and made sure that he at least made it to the couch without injuring himself before she joined Samuel at the door. "Please be careful, Sam. Try not to get yourself killed, or captured." She knew she would miss him, but with everything she had to do, she wouldn't have the time. She needed to draw up articles, oversee work on the Tiger Shark and the Sentinel, not to mention she had five people to train. She was thankful that Kidd would be sticking around to help.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Laying on the couch, with most of his legs hanging off the edge of the couch, he mumbled a verse from the shanty known as 'Johnny Boker'.
"Oh, do my Johnny Boker,
the mate is never sober,
do, my Johnny Boker, do..."
He tilted his head to the side closes to the couch, where he continued to mumble muffled lyrics into the couch.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:03 pm

He walked back to his vessel shirtless considering how he had just washed and that linen garment was heavy with old smells of ale, salt and blood. Instead, he tucked it in the sash still wrapped about his waist and was none the worse for it as the air of the Caribbean wasn’t exactly cold.

The pagan walked without a light, the moon proving herself especially strong that night and allowing him to pick a path without much difficulty, even to his slightly addled senses. The shanties that called themselves ‘houses’ in civilised conversation were as gaunt and grim as their inhabitants and the ones that weren’t plunged in total darkness only had the odd light casting its dull glow about the uppermost window frames. He noted that only a few had the privilege of glass in their windows, and the majority had just opted for sheets of fabric that were sometimes vulnerable to the wind or protected by wooden slats.

A haven indeed.

Agnar continued to wind his way down the sloping tracks of the town clustered on the decline of the cove into the sea and saw the ships anchored like ancient beasts upon dark plains of undulating glass; moving softly with the tides as if breathing. Yet it was not to one of these titans he looked, but to the lower harbour where the Ægir was moored; named after the great sea giant of ancient times which he believed to be sleeping his great ocean halls still. He saw a light on deck, some of the men must have stumbled their way back early – a whore must’ve given a few of them a nasty bite.

The idea would have usually amused him, but he found himself in that odd mood that sometimes caught hold of him in those small hours.

A mood that wasn’t helped when an odd shadow interrupt his moonlit path on the quay, and when he looked up to try and find its source a cold stone lodged itself in his belly.

A man, hanging from the crosstrees of his ship.

“MENN!” He bellowed an alert, knowing that if any of his crewmates were nearby they’d recognise that deep roar akin to some ancient colossus, and taking off like an arrow from a taut string to thundering onto deck and be up onto the rigging with a speed that was surprising for a man of his stature. The Nordic hauled himself with upwards, each finger a fishhook and soon found himself up where the man was swinging.

The stone burned with a cold ferocity when he recognised the pale face above the thick rope; inflicting the bottom of his stomach with a dread akin to frostbite.

Baron.

The Icelander was upon the crosstrees in an instant and leaning over to hoist the body up by wrapping thick arms around the cooling torso and pulling the Dutchman back onto the small platform; cutting the rope once his body was safe from falling. It was as though Agnar still held belief Baron could be brought back from the brink as he handled him up over his shoulder and descended the rigging; even if the body was cooling against his own warm skin and was dead to the world of sensation as the Northman laid him out on the deck.

A stampede of feet; Nick, Jefe and Marco.

They found themselves in possession of no words.

“Find the others,” Agnar told them with an assertiveness they didn’t refuse as he pulled open Baron’s waistcoat and cotton shirt; splaying a rough hand over the narrow chest. Nothing.

He sat back on his haunches, rubbing a hand down his face as if to drain its incredulousness before it wound back and settled on the back of his neck.

“Goede nacht Baron,” he sighed, closing the glassy eyes of their sly but always wise friend, “jammer dat de levenden, niet de doden.”

A dark chuckle at his regurgitation of one of the Dutchman’s favourite sayings as he butchered the european language.

“Þú gamall fantur. Þú getur ekki svindlari Hel eilífu...”

“Hún er vandlátur tík.”

(( Icelandic – You old bastard. You couldn’t cheat Hel forever...She’s a jealous bitch. ))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:21 pm

He drew her to him in an embrace and planted a lingering tender kiss on her lips. Lips which he would miss tremendously. "Ace and Sentinel are going to make sure nothing happens to you or Josh. Ace will take you wherever you need. It'll ease my mind if you allow him to accompany you everywhere outside the Sanctuary."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:52 pm

"I won't go anywhere without him" Elizabeth said warmly as she glanced over to Ace before she turned her attention back to Samuel, "I'll miss you, Sam." There were tears welling up in her eyes, but she fought them back. The last thing she needed, was for Samuel to change his mind. "I'll walk you down to the docks."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:31 pm

He nodded and intertwined his fingers with hers and led her slowly away toward the docks. He took his time. He didn't want to leave her just yet. Ace followed behind like a puppy, head and tail lowered in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 pm

"So I guess this is it" Elizabeth said sadly when they reached the Soul Wave. She noticed a familiar figure standing at the helm of the Tiger Shark, it was dear old Thatch preparing to set sail. "He'll be tailing you to the Keys" Elizabeth chuckled quietly as she gestured towards Thatch, "A good man, bless his soul." Elizabeth looked into Samuel's eyes before she threw her arms around him and buried her face in his neck, a desperate attempt to hide any tears that might escape her eyes. "If we should never see one another alive again, remember that I love you, Samuel Donnelly" she whispered, "I always will."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:03 pm

"We will see each other alive again," he whispered into her ear as he held her close. He wanted to keep her close to him. Then he pulled away and looked into Liz's eyes deeply. "This is my vow to you, my lovely. I will return in one piece. Alive and well."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:14 pm

(I have doubts that Thatch will, though...)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:28 pm

(I actually have something planned for his death)

"I have no doubt that you will" Elizabeth laughed, "Now go on, before I decide to join you."
"Aye, lad. Let's get a move on."
"Thatch, keep your wits about you. Don't want to lose you just yet." Elizabeth looked at Samuel and smiled, "I'll see you soon." With that, she raced to the edge of the docks and watched Samuel and Thatch with a heavy heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next