Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He grinned as soon as the familiar shores came into view. "We're there," he said eagerly, spotting two familiar figures on the dock. Joshua and beside him was the recovering wolf who was brave enough to risk his own life to try and save Sam's apprentice. As the ship docked, Sam jumped from the deck and landed on the dock, going into a roll before his arms stretched wide and the wolf leapt into them. "I've missed you too, boy!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:05 pm

"You're alive!"
"Of course I am" Elizabeth chuckled as the boy wrapped his arms around her. "Let's go home." She really wanted to have a few choice words with Kenway, but sleep sounded like a much better idea. Elizabeth slowly strode up to the house, eager to finally get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Sam led both his boys back to the house and ruffled Josh's hair before he checked on Ace's wound before getting a fresh wrap and did the wolf's shoulder again. [color:4ca0=lightgreen,]"You'll be back to normal soon, my loyal companion," Ace gave a soft bark and then trotted off to be with Liz, to give her comfort. Sam chuckled and then went with Josh to the courtyard where, to his surprise, Bryan was training...on his own. Bryan suddenly looked up and then averted his gaze. "Mentor," Sam's expression lightened and a smile appeared. "I know someone I'll be taking to the bureau to get them sworn in. You're ready to become one of us officially, Waverly. Go rest up. You'll need it." Bryan nodded and left the courtyard, placing the training weapons against the wall where they always went.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Walking up to Sam, Damian grinned.
"Jus' got back from my trip to Scotland - got two chests. Check out the first one - I've gotta find the key for the second." He picked up the closed chest, and put it on the bed in his room. "Now, where is that blasted key..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:13 pm

"Hello, Ace" Elizabeth whispered while she lay on the floor in her study. She wrapped her arms around the great wolf's neck before she gently pulled the wolf into an embrace. She wept quietly for a while before she finally fell asleep.

Ah Tabai nodded with approval as he watched Waverley head inside.
"You train your men well" Ah Tabai said as he turned his gaze back to Samuel. "I apologise, but it seems that I am yet to learn your name."
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:23 pm

The Greek swaggered off his own vessel, eating and reading over a piece of parchment. The others had gone and pissed off in such a hurry he saw no need in catching them up. The issue of supplemented tutelage could wait, especially with the way he had been received by the Donnelly man.

These people never took one moment slow.

He sat on a barrel and threw the apple core into the shallows as a cat wound itself around his feet.

Haste, it would be the death of them.

The gulls wheeled overhead and he smiled at them. Sometimes the little things were the most welcome.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:10 pm

"It's Donnelly," said Sam, bowing respectfully with Josh beside him. "Samuel Donnelly. I'm.....the last of the Donnelly line. My parents were killed when I was twelve and my brother..." Sam averted his gaze as he thought of his brother, whom he had killed. He didn't say anything more of that as Ah Tabai could probably guess what had happened by Sam's body language.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:29 am

"We have lost many good bloodlines in this war of ours. I am sorry to hear about your family, Samuel Donnelly." Ah Tabai took Tiago and left to find the local bureau.

"How long was I out" Elizabeth asked as she sat on the couch.
"About nine hours." Elizabeth shook her head before she rested her head on her arms. It felt like she had been asleep for much longer than nine hours.
"Did I miss anything?"
"No, but Waverley is going to be inducted quite soon."
"About time. He's a good man. I wonder how the Templars got their claws on him in the first place. I suppose I should get ready" Elizabeth said as she stood up and headed back to her study to get some new robes before she raced off for a good bath.

"So I hear Waverley is going to be inducted soon" Elizabeth chuckled when she finally found Samuel. Her new robes were similar in style to Ah Tabai's, except her robes were made from the finest of red silks, and a long piece of black chiffon was tied to each wrist and laced through a loop attached to the back of the robes. The whole outfit granted her the appearance of a djinn from old Arabic myths, or a high-ranking demon serving in the devil's palace. "It's not too much, is it? For an induction?" Elizabeth looked into Samuel's eyes, her own outlined with black kohl laced with copper, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 am

"Shouldn't be," Sam answered, kissing Liz's head. "He gets inducted tonight, so he's in the shower to get ready. First impressions and all that jazz." He chuckled and rubbed Ace's head as the wolf appeared.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:09 am

"Aye, but I know he'll make a great Assassin, good men always do" Elizabeth said as she watched Ace closely. "So what do we do while we wait?" She was still considering heading out to give Kenway a piece of her mind, but she wasn't going to ruin the day. A decent hunt would be a pleasant change of pace, but she looked down at the three swallows tattooed on her left wrist; the large one, followed by two smaller ones. "I had hoped I would never have to get a third." Elizabeth went to her room, only to return a few minutes later with a small chest. She drew a small swallow on her wrist, and made sure that it was perfect before she pulled out some tools, and began to tattoo the swallow on her flesh. "Everyone that I have ever held dear, everyone that has died, joins the flock."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:36 am

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

Samuel gates by e a small, sad smile and gently rubbed Liz's back in comfort. "You know I won't be joining that flock anytime soon. And neither will any one else you hold dear." He kissed her forehead gently, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:16 am

“A little Mayan birdie told me,” Nikos began through his smile and swagger as he approached the pair, “that someone is getting inducted. One ‘Waverly’ am I right?”

The Greek had changed his attire to the more traditional robes he had long since shut away in his quarters. They were the robes belonging to one high in the Hellenic Order, just below the official costume of Master, and thus deceptive as Nikos did indeed possess the skills of one. ‘Too brash’, the council in Greece had reasoned, ‘too reckless. His skills may be undeniable but his temperament leaves much to be improved’.

The Hellenic robes were blue and white traditionally, lacking any red which distinguished them from their Ottoman counterparts due to the national conflicts.

Yet, despite the apparent formality in dress, he still kept the black about his eyes, the clasps in his hair and the rings upon his fingers.

“لا شيء واقع مطلق بل كلٌ ممكن.”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:23 am

"You heard right. Saved my life, that one did." Sam rubbed his neck at the thought. He'd almost been hanged had it not been for Waverly. "Saved me from being hung like my mentor."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm

"I hope so" Elizabeth chuckled as she wiped away some of the residue. She had finally returned to her normal self as she had dealt with the pain in her own way. "I think we've had enough grief for a month. We've lost a lot, but we have much more to celebrate." Elizabeth thought for a moment as she stared off into the distance. "Will Damian or the boys be going?"

"And he took a bullet for me on the same day" Elizabeth added. She looked at the Greek's robes, and shook her head. "Now I feel over dressed. I'll need to speak to Ah Tabai at some point. I think it's about time we discussed the Masters, namely talk about candidates." It was times like these when Elizabeth wasn't too fond of her rank, being a Master Assassin.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:15 pm

"You're fine love," Nikos reassured her with a smile, "almost as gorgeous as me."

He looked between the pair of them, seeing something that didn't precisely exist in the material world but something he saw nonetheless. His smile widened to a toothy grin and he shook his head with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Seems he's earned a stripe or two for those then, selflessness is a very respected virtue amongst the Order after all."

He caught the latter words coming out of his mouth and looked comically taken aback. "Oh Lord, since when did I become an elder?" Nikos swiped his tongue past his teeth as if to get rid of his traditional words, "best get these formalities out of the way before I start prophesising. I'm not ready to become a old philosophising bastard just yet."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh at the Greek's words, shaking his head slowly. "Damian failed to complete his training and the boys are not yet of age. They'll be staying behind with Kidd." Bryan came downstairs then, dressed in the robes of an assassin, the ceremonial robes, to be exact. His hair was cut short so only his bangs were poking out like two black horns. Bryan threw down the hood and fixed up his robes, feeling awkward. Sam approached the older gentlemen and clasped him on the shoulders. "Like a true Assassin, my friend." At that moment, the fatherly tone returned to his voice as he helped Bryan straighten his robes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:58 pm

"Ha. An elder. My God, we'd be doomed if that were the case" Elizabeth laughed. "I think I'll be able to train Damian, maybe he just needs to be trained using different techniques."

Elizabeth looked at Bryan proudly, and smiled. "Those robes suit you, Bryan. You've more than earned them." She fixed her own robes before she turned to face Samuel. "Should we get going then?"
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:16 pm

"Aye man," he looked at the man he knew only as Waverly, "don't look so uncomfortable. They're not taking you to the scaffold."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Damian hurried out of his room so fast, he nearly skidded across the floor and bumped into the wall. "Sam!" He began running down the stairs quickly. "Sam! Sam, Saaaam!" Hd finally arrived to where the group of them were. By the time he got to them, he was huffing, holding a open letter. "Letter... My... Brother..." Taking a gasp of breath, he handed the open parchment, with sprawled, un-tidy writing.

Dearest Brother Damian,

I have been informed of you leaving our homeland - I am not dissapointed, just... worried. Brother,  since I do remember about you saying you always wanted to travel to the souther Atlantic, just under the colonies, so I hope my letter arrives in time. I have left for the port of Havanna, hoping to see you there. Please, brother, I beg. Come to Havanna, and we shall talk.

Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                           Jonathon Butcher, your (older, remember!) Brother.

"This... is big." Damian said, regaining him self. "Jonathon... he has not written to me since he left for germany."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:02 pm

"Damian, remain here. I'll speak with you about this when we return from the Bureau." He nodded at Liz's words and gently pulled Bryan forward. "Am I really ready for this?" He asked quietly, following Samuel out of their Sanctuary. He didn't sound too sure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm

"Alright... I am sure Jonathon Can wait another day or two, the man does need to get used to the place."Damian grinned, and sat down in the chair. Unfortunately, he is used to taller chairs - this one was obviously made a smaller size. This led to him getting a suprised look on his face, and falling a bit faster the other half down the decent into his chair."Bah... never gon' get used to it..." He mumbled. "Wonder if brother picked up an accent... T'was there for five years..." He said to himself, just barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:46 am

Elizabeth turned to Damian, "Damian, I'll discuss the new terms of your training when I return." She followed Samuel and Bryan out the sanctuary, and watched in pride as Bryan's robes swayed as he walked. "Bryan, you are more than ready for this" Elizabeth began as she rested a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "You spared my life back on the Soul Wave when you rescued Dante Lewis Dosset, you came back for me when I stayed behind to cause a distraction for your escape, you caused a distraction at Sam's execution, and you took a bullet for me. I know that you have not only earned this,but you have earned my thanks and my respect."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:32 am

Bryan gave a tiny grin and lowered his gaze to the ground. His heart was racing the closer the three drew to the Bureau. His hands were shaking and his palms became sweaty. He felt as though someone was choking him and adjusted his collar for what seemed like the fifth time. "You'll be fine, Sharkheart," encouraged Sam as he stepped inside the Bureau with a smile. "Come. Your new life awaits. All you must do is take it by the horns."

Bryan took a deep breath and fixed himself up for the umpteenth time before he stood straight and followed Samuel inside. The air was different inside than it was outside. A little bit of tension hung in the air, but it wasn't enough to suffocate him. Bryan's arms set to shaking and he could have sworn he was sweating. Sam had taken a place among the many other Assassins that belonged to the Bureau here and smiled when Bryan passed by. The ex-templar stopped when he reached the front. He could feel all eyes on him. Bryan took a deep breath to try and calm himself down. Having been around Templars all his life, he was a bit nervous amongst all the Assassins, that he was now becoming apart of.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:08 am

(I know, it's probably wrong. But I can't find any information regarding initiations during the golden age of piracy, so I don't know if I should edit this to resemble the initiations of the Renaissance.)

Elizabeth made a small bow to Ah Tabai and the other Masters before she took her place beside her former master. She was nervous even though it wasn't her initiation.
"Any idea who'll be performing the initiation" Elizabeth whispered to her old Master.
"I do not know, my child. I assume it will either be the local Mentor, or me." Elizabeth looked around her nervously, there were only three or four Masters present, including Ah Tabai and herself. She stood quietly as she awaited the beginning of the initiation.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 pm

The local Master had approached the front and then turned to Ah Tabai with a bow. "Brothers and Sisters. Today we are graced with Master Ah Tabai's presence. It seems only fitting that he brings in this new one into our Brotherhood." Bryan felt even more nervous as his eyes changed from the Local Master to Ah Tabai, an Assassin of Assassins. At one point, the Templars were meant to kill him, but nothing seemed to actually bring him down. Then he'd been taught about all Master assassins that were great and Ah Tabai was one of them. Out of respect for the Master, Bryan bowed his head and averted his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next