Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

He waved as he called the men to set sail for the Keys. It was with a heavy heart that he watched his love at the docks. Something was hurting him. He felt as though something horrid would go wrong while he was away. "Take care of them, Ace!!" He shouted to the wolf. Ace gave several barks in acknowledgement as his ship sailed away.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Elizabeth gently scratched Ace behind his ear as she stared blankly at where the two brigs once were, "Come on, Ace, let's go home." She noticed the commotion on what she could only assume was Agnar's ship but she didn't care for that amount of trouble right now. Elizabeth drew her hood further over her face as she made her way home.

"This is going to be more difficult than I thought" Elizabeth moaned as she shut the door behind her after she had made sure that Ace was still with her. "Oi, Duncan, get to bed. We'll start training tomorrow afternoon. Please don't give me any problems, I've got too much to deal with as it is." She quietly looked through the house, hoping to find an empty room with a decent bed. "Night, Ace" Elizabeth said quietly as she threw herself onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:16 am

There wasn’t enough energy for rage amongst them as one by one they were found about the cove, and they left their flagons, their games and their whores without hesitation – pulling on clothes and casually paying for whatever services they had been preoccupied with, as if their minds lay in some other place.

One by one they tramped onto deck; bodies feeling heavy with that mixture of emotion and dulled senses from inebriation, and they looked about one another before at their Captain who was sat beside the rapidly paling body before him.

Agnar had gotten himself a drink from one of the nearby kegs, a bottle left out from earlier, and was sitting quietly supping.

“We’ll burn him,” he said at last, voice thick but authoritative, and found no dissent amongst the men. Many were Christian by technicality alone, men who sailed the seas often held no faith apart from one in the strength of their own backs and arms. These men were no different.

Standing, the Northman brought Baron up with him over his shoulder; keeping him secure with one arm but not relinquishing his rum bottle with his other hand.

“He wouldn’t care either way.”

And they all knew it to be true.

The men got to work in some subconscious hive mind harmony and gathered any wood they could find; refuse from the ship, pieces of driftwood and shed branches and boughs of the clustered trees that hung about the fringes. It wasn’t a glorious funeral, it wasn’t even decent, it was sloppy and haphazard but it was the best they could do and in the end…

They knew he wouldn’t have cared.

Laying the body in an abandoned fishing boat they had righted from its upturned position in the sand, they lay the wood thereabout and thereon and set the pyre alight – Agnar throwing his bottle upon the blaze to stoke it into roaring life. Some of the others threw what little the Dutchman had to his name upon the fire to be consumed with him, for him to take into whatever afterlife awaited him. His weighted die, his pipe and tobacco tin, the wooden dish out of which he usually ate and then they threw his share of all earnings to enrich him past this mortal world. It was the least they could afford him, and from previous experience, it would stop any possible squabbles over loot distribution.

Agnar didn’t throw the necklace onto the fire though, that piece of wound leather with the strange cross upon it that he had found stuffed into Baron’s mouth. It didn’t belong to the Dutchman, it belonged to his murderer and it was one of only leads the Northman had.

He didn’t tell the others, merely hid it away in his pocket, not wanting to spook or enrage them beyond necessary.

So, as the fire burned fiercely and the black smoke bloomed into a dark pillar up into the night above the beach, they pulled the rum barrels from storage and gave Baron the honours he deserved…

By getting totally shitfaced in his memory – as was custom.

The atmosphere seem became rowdy and boisterous with any grief quickly displaced by a blanket of drunkenness and a celebration of life, and those who were still dwelling further down the shore joined their sjaund.

The time for sober sorrow would be later, when level heads prevailed, but even through all the festivities; Agnar kept hold of that necklace and that damned red cross which hung upon it like a concealed scab.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:53 am

Ace leapt up onto the bed with Liz and curled up beside her with a soft whimper. His head was laid onto her thigh with a whining yawn.

Samuel "Snakefang" Donnelly

The Assassin watched as the sea ran passed them. Already he missed Elizabeth and clamped his hand over the pendant he wore, which now lay on his armor that she'd given him. With a deep breath, he exhaled and watched the land rise at dawn ahead of them. They were ported that morning. Quickly, Sam ran to the bureau he'd been trained in. There he joined the other Assassins in the glade of Stones. He gave his respects to the brother they had lost, fists clenching in hatred.

Back at Inagua, Ace was on edge with just about everything, growling if a guard snuck up on him. Josh stretched and shoved a piece of bread into his mouth. "When will mentor be back?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:49 am

Great Inagua

"He'll be back soon, Josh. Within two days if the winds are in his favour and if he doesn't take too long at the Keys" Elizabeth said calmly as she scribbled down some things in a small book. "Kidd will be training Duncan, Damian, and Bryan. But I have something special planned for you and Tiago." A sly smile crept onto Elizabeth's face as she handed Josh and Tiago a small bag each, "I'm going to teach you about the plants of this island. When we get back, I'll teach you how to make a simple healing brew." Elizabeth handed Ace a piece of junk before she led him and the two apprentices to the jungle.

Florida Keys

Thatch kept a close watch over Samuel as he went about his business, he only left his side when Samuel arrived at the bureau.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Great Inagua

Josh followed the two into the trees. Ace ran around the three, sniffing around the ground. He was on edge, which made Josh on edge. It wasn't like the wolf to be so on edge, so anxious.

Florida Keys

The Assassin was on a tall roof overlooking the area. It had been a long time since he'd been here and he took a leap of faith. Then he returned to the bureau, giving his condolences to their brother's blood family and then going back to his ship where he remained.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:04 pm

After the dancing and the revelling and the pyre having long since consumed itself along with the mortal shell it had held in its maw, Agnar, his crewmates, and whosoever had joined their almost savage celebration of the life of the recently deceased, awoke in assorted capacity upon that beach painted red in an the light of the early dawn of a bloodied sun. Some stirred earlier than others, those of Latin blood were notorious for their appetite for sleep and thus Victor, Alphonso, Marco and Jefe were still slumbering in the hastily erected shanties with or without a women or two sharing their embrace. Agnar was unclear whether or not he had slaked a drunken lust, but the tent which he emerged from, blinking in the sun’s disapproval, had seemingly housed himself and a woman who was still rather modestly clothed.

Nick and John were slumped either side of an empty rum barrel and Jack, well, Jack was off some way down the shoreline with only crabs for company as he lay on his back beneath the docks with his heels being lapped at by the sea.

A night to remember. A night to forget.

The Icelander stretched languidly, like a lion in the sun, surrounded by his rough pride and felt a swelling of proud nostalgia. Except this sand wasn’t black, there were no glaciers in that gentle sea, and these men were not his kin.

At least, not by blood.

They were every bit his own through the bonds of brotherhood, and as he advanced towards the charred ruins of that devouring pyre and picked a fragment of bone from the ashes, he was renewed in his purpose that one of his brothers had been murdered.

And the Viking was out for blood.

Taking the necklace from his pocket to spare another look at its strange icon, he resolved to wrap it around his wrist in order to keep it securely to his person in case any pickpocket decided to try his hand about Agnar’s person.

Then he set off, shrugging on a loose shirt and making his way back into town although he figured that such an attacker wouldn’t have stayed around to admire his handiwork.

He had found a pass after his walk last night, something he assumed led to the heart of the island and ultimately the other side. Was the cove double sided? And if so, it would be an ideal place to moor a boat that wanted to escape suspicion.

As he walked, balance a little offset as his head buzzed with a hangover, he thought back to the mentioning of a creed last night by the aggressive woman and her man. That would be too easy though wouldn’t it? For them to fit so aptly due to the iconography of the cross would indeed indicate an arranged killing. But by whom?

Slaves? This place was a den of runaways and freedmen and it wasn’t any secret that Baron had had a long career with a Dutch slave charter and then as an overseer for Prins in Kingston. It wasn’t something the man was particularly proud of but he hadn’t run away from the fact; accepting it as work orders and nothing else.

A symbol for a runaway confederacy then? No. He would’ve heard about such a thing on the wind and besides this work was beyond the scope of a lone mad wolf.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Great Inagua

Elizabeth had already shown Josh and Tiago a few of the island's plants as well as having chased down a snake or two by the time they arrived at a collection of vines. "If we should ever come under attack, by British or Templars, I need Ace and the two of you to hide here" Elizabeth explained as she parted the vines to reveal a small hollow in the rock, "Remember, no lights as they will give away your position."
"Yes, Mentor."
"Good, now let's head back and try our hands at a simple brew."

"Something's not right" Elizabeth thought to herself as she led the boys back home, "Ace has been acting up since Samuel left, even Sentinel hasn't been himself."

"What's happening, boys" Elizabeth asked the two great beasts as she sat at the edge of the pond, Ace at her side, and Sentinel at her feet. Kidd was making sure that Tiago and Josh had something to eat before their next lesson. Sentinel groaned before letting out a long hiss, he was acting as if he was about to have one of his panicked fits. "What do you know that I don't?"

Florida Keys

"Donnelly, I'll be heading back to the Inagua. Elizabeth asked me to look over some articles she said she'd draw up while we're gone, and give my approval if they sit right with me and the others." Thatch wiped his face before he grabbed a bottle of rum and looked out over the ocean, and smiled. "She has a good heart, my Elizabeth, but her fury can put even the most fierce of storms to shame. She's been with us for a long time, became part of the family" Thatch said warmly before he turned his gaze to Samuel, "If you break her heart, or hurt her in any way... I'll rip you open with my bare hands and use your organs for chum, and your bones for char." After his threat, he smiled as he handed Samuel a bottle of rum, "You're a good lad, Donnelly. Look after her. She'll need you when I'm gone."
"Ready when you are, captain Thatch."
"Aye, Johnson" Thatch bellowed before he looked at Samuel, "I meant what I said, lad. I'll see you back at the Inagua." He made sure that his tricorn hat was in place before he turned to leave for the Tiger Shark.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Great Inagua

The wind blew and made the wolf snarl rather loudly. His fur was rising and his ears flattened against his head. A sort of wild, evil look appeared in his eyes that were usually so calm. The guards had given up getting close to Elizabeth when she was around the two beasts, fearing for their lives. Ace looked ready to attack, body tensed. He gave a sneeze and shook his head, licking his muzzle. That wild look was still in his eyes and his body was still tensed.

Florida Keys

Sam nodded at Thatch and grinned. "Take care, Thatch. And don't worry about Liz. I'd die for her." God knew that was true. Sam would gladly get shot, hung or mutilated in place of Liz. Sam nursed the rum bottle he'd been given and waved Thatch off fondly with a grin. "How long do you plan on staying, Captain?"
"At least a few days. This bureau needs all the support they can get. Plus, they were my family for a long time. It's good to support them." Jackson nodded and went off to prep the Soul Wave.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Great Inagua

"Kidd, I need you to look after Tiago and Josh for me."
"Why? Where are you going?"
"Something's not right. Sentinel's been acting up, Ace too. I'm going to do a patrol around town, make sure that everything's okay" Elizabeth said quietly before she looked at the boys, "If anything happens, get those two to safety. I'll send a bird to Samuel should there be a need." Elizabeth grabbed a rifle before she left the house and went straight to the tavern.

"I need you lot to get to the house, Kidd will lead you to safety."
"What the hell is going on, Elizabeth" Kenway asked upon seeing Elizabeth with a worried look on her face.
"I don't know just yet. Something terrible is about to happen, Sentinel had an attack earlier and Ace has been behaving strangely for a while. I need you lot to get to safety, now!"
"Alright" Kenway sighed, "Come on."
"Not you, Kenway. If something does go wrong, I'll need you to send some birds to the Keys before you join the others." Elizabeth chased her friends from the tavern before she began her rounds.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Great Inagua

Ace had run through the house in obvious concern. Josh had been practicing near the door of the house outside under the watch of the guards when he noticed Ace and smiled. Ace looked to somewhere behind the boy and snarled, his fur bushing up. After a few moments he launched himself forward, jaws snapping open. Gunshot, followed swiftly by a loud yelp. "Ace!!" The wolf whimpered and barked as loud as he could when hands grabbed the boy he'd been told to protect. He hoped Liz would hear him, but I wasn't likely, as the boy was being dragged into the shadows, screaming into the hand of his captor.

Ace barked some more, whimpering loudly at the pain in his shoulder, warm liquid matting his fur and turning it black. Then the boy disappeared and Ace let off a pained howl before his head fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:01 pm

After a morning of subtle questions over food and goods, Agnar found his efforts bore no fruits and he soon found himself running out of options and running out of patience. He wasn’t going to let Baron’s murder go unavenged and he didn’t want to stay on the spit of land any longer than he needed to.

So, it seemed only a natural progression that the Northman found himself exploring his slimmest of options; the jungle path that yawned like some green beast and had Agnar climbing up and down its steep gullet of thick dirt, glossy fronds and roots and branches that desired to trap him leg and arm in their gnarled fingers. He wasn’t new to the wilderness, but the jungle was something he had had to get used to in his time in these tropics.

An irritating and monotonous drone of insects, the dips in the ground made greedy for human flesh with rainwater turning them swamp, and the unpleasant humidity soon had Agnar with a slight shimmer of sweat. Climbing the unpredictable terrain wasn’t a problem for the fisherman, life on ships and in the North had conditioned him for harsh environments, wearing his palms into the expectation of hard labour, steeling his muscles for raw power and allowing him to gauge climbs and descents as though an animal himself.

The way just kept winding with glades expanding into layered plateaus of greenery and then narrowing back into shrouded passages so close the rocks were slick as though they were sweating themselves.

Nothing thus far.

He continued.

More foliage and little else.  

He was beginning to lose patience so he decided to stop a while beside an elder tree an think out what he was doing. What were the chances? He thought to himself with a curse barely barred behind ground teeth. The killer had probably fled by now, and even if he hadn’t what were the chances-

A snap.

The Icelander tensed at the noise before looking up.

A man, clothed as drab as could be, was hiding in the scrub yonder to his left and looking as though he was expecting something or someone. The stranger was gaunt and, whilst slender, in possession of tense wiry muscles from what Agnar could see. He also had a look of addiction about him that the Nordic had seen many times in the tavern or the wrecks down in Nassau, and held a dull shine to his eyes that made them unpleasantly glassy – like the eyes of a draugr from the old tales.

He hadn’t seen Agnar yet, he was looking up the path like a hunter preparing for prey, but the Scandinavian had a feeling take hold of his stomach that he wasn’t hunting anything upon four legs.

Agnar took his chance. “Stand!” He barked with a chilling authority, “so I can see you.”

The man was up before Agnar could finish even that, and slithered out of the glossy fronds with a tall frame that cowed under the voice with which it had been addressed.

“I-I done what you asked sir.” He responded thickly, scratching the inside of his arm with his eyes having caught hold of the cross at Agnar’s wrist and not having the brains in his head to think that it was the same thing he had handled last night. In fact, he took it as a sign of security and authenticity – after all, he had never met his contractor, only through letter had this been arranged.

“And-“ Agnar fixed him with a stern stare, blue eyes boring into the wretched creature before him.

“I left the cr-cross,” he motioned at his own mouth, crusted at one side with sores, “ju-just like you said. Ca-can you give me my re-rewa-“

“You swung him?” Agnar had to make sure, even as he felt the blood surge molten in his veins.

“T-that’s what you wu-wanted wasn’t it-“ The man paused, feeling the sharp riddled paranoia of the sick, “don’t you wear ru-robes like the others?”

His temper was spiking, he wanted to pull this man’s tongue out through his teeth, he wanted many torments upon this pitifully cowardly creature but for the moment the bloodlust had to be quelled; lured back down by steady breathing into the dark and primitive place that roared for his death.

“I walked through the town. It’s crawling with pirates.”

“And assassins.”

Agnar had been lying with confidence throughout this conversation, but that was one of the more outlandish things he had heard.

“Quite.”

“B-but you’re taking me t-to your contacts in t-town for my ru-reward yes.” The man was looking about fearfully, as though some bestial sense in the ether was warning him that the large blonde man across from him, who had tasked him with the Dutchman’s murder with the promise of reward, was in some way hostile.

The Northman noticed. He couldn’t have this wide-eyed animal bolt when he was so close to getting his hands around that scrawny, poxy neck.

“Of course,“ he lied again and set his jaw visibly, “you doubt our fealty?”

“No!” The fright of consequence spiked, “a Templar’s promise is an assured one!”

Templars? What was this?

“Lead on then,” Agnar stepped aside and gestured back the way he had come, “because I’m not certain of yours.”

A hesitation, tentative steps and before the unknown man could even look back or utter another word, Agnar was upon him, wrestling him to the jungle floor amidst the earth and insects and choking the life out of him with a animalistic ferocity. There was something darkly and disturbingly satisfying about such a raw murder, connected with the victim skin against skin, feeling the drum of their heartbeat reach crescendo under the thin flesh of the throat and reading the terror in their eyes in the face of such unrelenting fury. The Icelander felt as though he could bury his thumbs through the column of that pallid throat, through the arteries and blood and break the spine.

It both sickened and thrilled Agnar, who was not a heartless by nature but felt violence sing in his very blood and bones.

Then it was over.

The Icelander took a seconds of composure, looking at the corpse still warm in the damp ‘grave’ of worms, animal shit and leaves at his feet.

He stank of death.

But then…someone was coming and he prepared for both best and worst case scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:20 pm

Elizabeth froze in her tracks upon hearing the gunshot followed by barking she could barely make out over the drone of the town. "Christ!" She raced off to the house as fast as her legs could carry her.

"Ace" Elizabeth cried upon seeing the wounded wolf. "Tiago! Where's Josh? What happened?!"
"A strange man came by earlier and took him. Ace was shot while he was trying to protect him."
"What did he look like" Elizabeth asked as she knelt beside Ace.
"Emerald green eyes, and a scar running along his face."
"I need you to look after Ace" Elizabeth said softly as she ran her fingers through the wolf's fur, her eyes teared up as she pulled her hand away and saw the wolf's blood on her hand. "Kidd, do everything you can to help Ace. Kenway, send every bird we have to the Keys."
"What should it say?"
"Fredrick's here" Elizabeth snarled coldly before she raced off to find Josh.

"Where are you, Fredrick" Elizabeth roared as she searched for any trace of the sorry bastard. "Josh! I'm coming!" She was so infuriated, she was going to rip apart anyone that got in her way. "Get the hell out of my way, Agnar" Elizabeth roared as she shoved him aside during her mad dash to find Josh. She searched desperately for Samuel's lost apprentice, like a mother in search of her missing child. Josh was under her care, and she wouldn't let any harm come to him. "I'll kill you, Fredrick! I swear I will!"

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Pure bulk advantage and the preemptive expectation of arrival kept him upright as the woman barged past him as though she’d start frothing at the mouth at any second or grown horns and hooves and have a hatred of the colour red. Nothing but frenzy and she seemed to have such a single-mindedness about her that she didn’t even acknowledge the corpse by his feet or the fact that Agnar himself had the look about him which would have told even the most cocksure of animals to steer clear.

Her behaviour had him running off after her, his own red mist not yet departed from his mind and casting the jungle environment in shades of white hot fury.

Muscles renewed with a surge of violent adrenaline he chased her through the jungle habitat, suspicious that she had turned up when she had done and come the same way as the wretch responsible for Baron’s death had lay in wait for someone.

Maybe he had been waiting for her, but something in his mind caused him to doubt.

Yet, it wasn’t enough to cause him to relent his chase.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 pm

"For God's sake, leave me alone. Get back to the town! I'm busy and your bloody chasing me is making too much noise for me to hear properly" Elizabeth roared as she came to a halt and glared at Agnar. There was an inferno of hatred in her eyes, a truly demonic fire. Josh was not of her blood, yet she  cared for him like he was her own. Any person in their right mind knew that there was no worse a place to be, than between woman and child. There was no exception when it came to Josh and Tiago. "Now stay out of my goddamned way or I'll rip your bloody throat out!" Elizabeth raced off once again desperately searching for the missing apprentice.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:08 pm

“One of my men was hung from his crosstrees and you’re going to tell me why!” He couldn’t hear anything that came out of her mouth past the first sentence before it bled into static as his anger confused the sounds until it was nought but white noise. Her hellish anger, molten and scathing, clashed with his own glacial rage, so cold it burned and savaged any it touched.

They were both powerful figures and caught at such tight unrest.

“Templars and assassins!” he bellowed the foreign concepts and he resumed his chase with more fervour than before, his fury making him unreasonable.

“Which one of you hung Baron and left a cross in his throat!”
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:19 pm

(Yeah. I am trying to get Elizabeth to get to the Templar alone because she has a score to settle.)

"I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOUR MEN! I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEMS" Elizabeth roared as she turned around and thrust her blade into Agnar's shoulder, "If you stop me once again, I will not hesitate to kill you. Now get back to your fucking ship! You are wasting time that I do not have!"
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:27 pm

Sacrificing her lead to drive her blade into his shoulder, Agnar knew he had her if he could just absorb the pain for now, then he had her.

With the roar of an injured animal, as she turned to spill her rage and hatred into that length of metal and landed it into his shoulder where it struck muscle, he swiped a large calloused paw out to catch hold of that slender female neck; to hold it and to squeeze. His other hand sought to take hold of her attacking arm and he held himself in a stance as he leaned in so that he wouldn’t leave his manhood vulnerable to any dirty tricks.

“You work with me!” He snarled, “or your quarry dies because of your pride! Because so help me I will break your neck.”
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Damian, just waking up, sighed, and snapped the bones in his body in his usual order - Fingers, back, neck - making him feel reliefed. He felt glad that he survived another day, so he sang an8ther song to himself.
"The sailor likes his bottle o, his bottle o, earlay in the mornin'..."
He repeated these lines quietly, as he strapped on his sword, and his Lion's pistols to see the ruckus.
He stepped outside, looking at the people, there was Liz, and a man he has never seen before. He was glad he was still taller, and seemingly stronger than him, for this meant he kept his reputation of being the tallest man in miles, at the height of 6'10.
He put both of his hands behind his back, as a gentleman would.
"What's the problem here?" He flashed a quick smirk at the man, seeing a fiht with him would result in his victory.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:37 pm

"I warned you, Agnar! I bloody warned you" Elizabeth growled as she freed an axe from its holster and cleaved it into Agnar's side. "Never get between a woman and a child Elizabeth growled as she held her neck before she turned to Damian,"Don't let him stop me again, please Damian. I'm begging you!" Elizabeth raced off, clutching her pained neck as she raced to continue her search.

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:41 pm

(( I don't think I can do this anymore. It was fun while it lasted but I'm done. ))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:47 pm

((Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 Wait-what-meme-rage-face
Seriously... how does one quit after such a short time? Im not mad, just... how?))
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:06 pm

(( I don't think my style of roleplay fits the style predominant on these forums. I'm just finding myself frustrated and it isn't fun - so I'm not going to continue when I'm not enjoying myself. Sorry. It's a shame because I really wanted to get into this universe with rp - but it just hasn't worked. ))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:17 pm

(Ah, dont feel bad, that makes complete sense. If you don't feel comfortable, it's completley fine.)
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:55 pm

(( Farewell then, just have it as if my character never existed - I didn't make much of an impact anyways. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next