Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:27 pm

"Anyway you want to" Katherine said before kissing along his neck. She turned her body to face him properly before wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

"So who do you reckon they are" Selena asked as she gestured to Katherine's bedroom door. "I always pegged Kat as Peridot."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Calum smirked a bit, backing up to say, "Ah, I feel like I have an idea...". At that, he went back to kissing her passionately, his hands snaking his way slowly down her front.

Michael shrugged lightly. "Dunno.
I could see Kat bein' a Peridot before, but ah feel she's more of a... Jasper, jus' basin' off 'er strength an' all. Tad bit o' Lapis. Cal... I dunno. I feel a hint o' Steven."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Katherine shifted slightly, bringing her leg to his side so she was on his lap. She kissed him softly, smiling a bit.
"I really like that idea" Katherine said before giving him a long passionate kiss. She slowly kissed along his neck, taking her time, enjoying the moment.

"I think you may be right about that. I don't know, I haven't watched enough of the new episodes." Selena leaned back a bit, and rubbed her shoulder since it was still in a bit of pain.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Calum smirked a bit, cooling his hands a little bit. He finally got his hands down into her pants, feeling around the most sensitive spots he was able to massage.

Michael shrugged a bit. "I haven' seen anythin' too recent myself, but still a tad recent.
Can' remember what season - wherever Hulu is to."
. Julian looked over to Selina, slightly raising an eyebrow.
"Need anythin' for that shoulder?
I'd reckon it'll hurt a bit."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Katherine let out a little gasp at his action, before leaning down to kiss him, gently nibbling his bottom lip a bit as her hands gently trailed along his back. After a moment, she moved one of her hands to Calum's chest, slowly moving it down towards his groin.

"It's not too bad, maybe just some some ice, but it should be fine." Selena leaned back a bit, trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Calum let out a slight gasp at her touch, not used to it. He grew a bit in length, subconsciously knowing what would likely be happening soon. He decided to quicken his pace with his hand, smirking lightly.

Michael head off into the kitchen, grabbing an ice pack. "'ere... Reckon it can' hurt ya all too much for ya.". He cleared his throat a bit, offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Katherine was definitely enjoying what Calum was doing to her, letting out a quiet little happy moan. She gently rubbed her hand along the slight bulge in his pants, as she kissed him with a burning desire. Remembering how strong she was now, she made sure to remain gentle, and hoped that she wouldn't lose control.

"Thanks Michael." Selena took the pack from Michael, and gently pressed it against her shoulder, letting out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Calum broke of briefly, asking, "I never asked, but - do ya prefer my hands bein' hot or cold for this?". He picked up his pace briefly as if to put emphasis, but quickly slowed back down to his normal pace.

Michael nodded, waving her off. He looked in the direction of the bedroom door, blushing a bit, then turning away. "Ey, jus' though'... Ye don' reckon they're, y'know...". Julian didn't say anything, merely blushing a bit at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Katherine trembled with pleasure at his brief increase in speed, definitely enjoying it.
"Let's try it hot, I've had enough of the cold for a while." Katherine undid Calum's pants, before she resumed her stroking, her hands incredibly soft.

"Oh my God... um, maybe?" Selena blushed slightly aswell, slinking back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Calum let out a brief noise of relief, quickly quieting himself. "Ah jus' thought of somethin'... 'ow thin are these walls?". Before getting answer, he warmed his hand up quite a bit, though not to the level of discomfort. At that, he started going at the faster pace.

Michael put a hand to his mouth, saying through it to Selina and Julian, "So, I had Cal's friend lightly modify my ears, basic stuff. Enhance mah hearin' if ah strain 'em and focus. Le's jus' say ah'm no' doin' it again soon."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:18 pm

Katherine could barely answer him, but eventually managed to get out a few words.
"Quite thick" Katherine breathed before kissing him heatedly, increasing her own speed. She tried removing her top, but it was proving a bit difficult to do with one hand.

"Holy shit..." Selena honestly didn't think the two would go so far. "You mean they're? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Calum was at his full length at this point, and generally having a blast. "I assume ya like the heat more?" he jested, chuckling lightly. Seeing her struggle a bit with removing her top, he slowed his pace. ""Ere..." he came to a stop, pulling his hand back, "le's get these ou' the way.". At that, he began removing his own shirt.

Michael nodded. "I would imagine it's all the repressed emotions coming out at once.
From what I can guess, it's a lot of repressed stuff."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:04 am

Katherine undid the various clips that held her armour in place, and set it aside. She pulled off her shirt as quickly as she could, revealing her wounds from that night, most of them were almost completely healed, save for the large ones. She leaned down, and gave Calum a gentle kiss as she took off her bra, her breasts were humble D's with a few stretchmarks; she wasn't perfect.

"Er, I really don't want to talk about this, it's their personal business. Can we change the subject to litteraly anything else?" Selena rested her head on Julian's shoulder, burying her face slightly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:54 am

Calum had removed his shirt, saying, "Sorry tah say there isn' much ye havn' seen before on my chest," with a slight chuckle. His chest had seemingly a bit if cybernetics added on to it, but their sole purposed seen to be connecting his arms. Not acknowledging it, he began working on his pants and boxers underneath. "Migh' as well go all ou', eh?"

Michael nodded, thinking. Eventually, Julian spoke up. "Hey - where'd Evan and Kyle head off to?". Michael shrugged, standing up to look outside.
"Ah - found 'em. Kyle's angrily grabbin' Evan's hands e'rry now an' then."
"Heh... Probably still trying to teach him how to sign."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:12 am

"Why not" Katherine said with a chuckle before removing her pants and underwear, standing before him as naked as the day she was born. She had a few tattoos, mostly geeky stuff, but nothing too wild. She gently pressed herself against him, her skin soft as silk, aside from the scars.

"I can imagine how infuriating that can be." Selena stood up, and looked out the window, laughing a bit at how frustrated Kyle looked.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 am

Calum smiled lightly as she pressed her self against him - his legs were essentially the same as before he left to get his upgrades, yet were a bit thinner than before. He ran his hands lightly across her back, sticking to being quite warm. As his full length lightly pressed against her, he jokingly said, "Alright... This is totally real."

Kyle kept repeating the same motion, Evan eventually catching on. When Kyle didn't grab his hands as he expected, he got quite excited and repeated it a few more times. Michael got a slight grin watching this.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:34 am

"I told you" Katherine said with a smile before kissing him softly, slowly making her way down his body, leaving a trail of kisses. She stopped just short of his member before making her way back up to his lips, almost like she was teasing him.

"Aww, that's kinda sweet." Selena made her way back to Julian, curling up against him, and gently kissing his cheek before resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:03 am

Calum smirked a bit. "That's how we're doin' it?" he joked, he put his hands on her sides, one going up to stimulate her breast while the other slowly made its way down, slowing down the closer he got.

Michael stayed at the window, smiling. "I was raised in a country place.
My ma raised me to believe people that weren't white, christian, and straight were all 'servants of satan'. Glad th' ol' prune shriveled up years ago."
. He scowled a bit, as Julian wrapped his arm around Selina.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:00 am

"Definitely real" Katherine said with a chuckle before gently wrapping her hand around his member, carefully moving her hand back and forth as her other hand gently ran along his back.

"No offence, but I probably would've killed her." Selena couldn't stand such closeminded people that hated others because they weren't exactly like them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:23 am

Calum made a noise of pleasure involuntarily, getting a bit lost in the pleasure of it. He was so lost that he just decided to go ahead, actually deciding to finger her at quite a rapid pace.

Michael turned, the hate for his mother visible on his face. "I would have, too. By the time I was disillusioned, I was getting rapid orders from,
well, the Order. By the time I had breaks, she'd been dead for a few months."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:40 am

Katherine let out a little moan, and bit her lip, enjoying the amount of pleasure she was in. She moved her hand a bit faster, still focusing on not accidentally injuring him. Her whole body trembled in pleasure, and she was definitely getting quite wet. She moved her hand to the back of his neck as she kissed him, she was starting to seem pretty desperate.

"That's pretty intense. From one evil to the next... It seems like we all had bad relationships with our mothers." Selena couldn't help but feel sorry for Michael, he seemed like he'd had nothing worthwhile from the start. She understood why he had joined the Templars.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 10:53 am

Calum gestured his head toward the bed, saying, "What say you we get a bit more comfortable an' closer - if ye catch my drif'?". He smiled lightly, slightly slowing down his pace.

Michael turned, back towards Selina as he looked out the window at Kyle ansmd Evan. He put his hand behind his back, saying, "Involuntarily,
others not fitting my mother's image disgust me. If you believe something for almost two decades, it sticks with you. I believe I'm doing better off than before, though. As If I finally reached the light at the end of the dark, disgusting tunnel."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 11:05 am

"I say that sounds perfect." Katherine wrapped her arms around Calum, moving back a bit, leading him over to the bed. She slowly dipped down onto the bed, gently pulling him down onto her. She had a sly look on her face.

"From what you're saying, it sounds like you've come a really long way. Proud of you, Michael. Not many people manage to come out of that." Selena thought for a moment before looking to the others. "So what's everyone going to do now that all the jobs have been done?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 am

At the position he was, he was essentially prodding her. He saw the look on her face, and he raised an eyebrow, asking, "Now, what's that look about?"

Michael shrugged. "I'll probably do some soul-searching. Probably hunt down some templars that pissed me right off.".
Julian smiled lightly. "I'll be stickin' to my life of crime. Not joining up with the Arkham Family though. Same old as before... All this."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:57 pm

"Because I know what comes next." Katherine wrapped her arms around Calum, pulling him closer, as she kissed him again. She tilted her hips slightly to make things easier for the both of them.

"After everything Jack's done, I'm leaving the family. Can't stand living with Ivy much longer, so I'm gonna move out" Selena said with a sigh. She looked over to Katherine's bedroom door, and shook her head. "Obviously Katherine's staying for more than just the Assassin training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next