Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 6:16 pm

Julian nodded, whispering back, "Guess he really did just sleep in the hammock.". Mean while, Samm was talking specifically to Katherine.
"Correct. It's rare, but not impossible,
I run into descendents of old friends or allies. In more recent days, some start to recognize me. Something called an Animus has started that trend."
"Yea... I've relived my ancestor's memories before. I remember you playing some sort of instrument or leading men in shanties every now and then.". Samm nodded at this. Calum turned to adding on, "This is fuckin' weird."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 6:58 pm

"That's the whole reason she went to the lounge in the first place" Selena whispered in reply. Katherine looked at the group as she rubbed the back of her neck.
"So, surprise, that was the big reveal." Katherine let out a bit of a nervous laugh, and looked over to Calum. "I suppose it is a bit weird, but honestly not the weirdest thing that's happened."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Julian merely nodded in reply, wondering the implications. Finally, Michael spoke up. "Not that weird? This man's likely the oldest person ever and may as well keep that title, knowing how tech is advancing. Probably just me being weird, but still.". Calum sort of nodded.
"I guess, but still. If Katherine let him stay, he can't be that bad either.". Michael went silent again, pondering, with Evan speaking up himself.
"Honestly? I think it's neat. Samm here probably knows so many things that people forgot.". Samm merely nodded.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:45 pm

"I mean, yeah, he may be almost a thousand years old, but he's still a nice guy" Katherine said with a smile. She turned to Calum, smiling happily. "He also helped me put a name to one of my ancestors, Thatch's girl. Apparently her name was Jennifer." She looked at Samm, smiling, blushing slightly, earning a chuckle from Selena. "Selena, please..." Katherine stood up, digging around in her pocket. "See you in a bit" she said before heading outside, and climbing onto the roof.
"Call it, she likes him."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Samm was heading out the door, and outside when Julian responded. "Totally. I'd imagine vice versa.". Outside, Samm had climbed on to the roof with a slight grin on his face.
"'eyo. Reckon you'd wanted to talk about your ancestor or something? You seemed quite curious."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 12:43 am

Katherine was sitting on the very peak of the roof, looking out over the trees. A small smile crept onto her face when Samm arrived.
"Was she crazy, or was she just hurting? I mean, there's nothing in the books about her, and we'll all know how many lies were written about Blackbeard..." Katherine leaned back a bit, smiling slightly as she got a bit of sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 12:52 am

Samm shrugged, sitting where ever he could, enjoying the air. "Definitely hurting.
Cruel because of it, but it all stemmed down to her hurting. Depressed at times, too. All of the emotions were not good for her mental state. At least she didn't take out on us."
. He smiled lightly, getting up to sit a bit closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 1:13 am

"I suppose it's in our blood" Katherine said with a chuckle. She was happy he decided to sit a bit closer to her. "Although, I suppose the way Edward died didn't help her. I was damn angry about it too, once I got over the initial trauma." Katherine looked at Samm, smiling warmly. It was nice to just sit beside him, and she was willing to accept that if the two never went past that point.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 1:33 am

Sitting right next to her, Samm thought for a bit before he decided to wrap his arm over her shoulder. "Well, I would imagine. Damn angry myself. Wasn't too close to him, but made me right pissed.". He clecnhed his hand into a fist, quickly stopping. "Off-topic, but...
You're one of the few people I've met with your kinda welcoming attitude and nice friends. The people I've met whi have let me in their doors always had a catch to them. You do too, but... It's different. The kind I'm used to always steal. Lie. Cheat. Manipulate.
Terrible rude folk."
. He shifted a bit, feeling like his wording was off, yet he kept his smile up.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 5:51 am

Katherine initially tensed up at his touch, an old habit, then relaxed quickly, leaning against him slightly.
"It's sad that people won't be nice unless there's something in it for them. When you mentioned the ant colony, I had to get you out of there for at least a night.
There's a Hufflepuff saying:
It's nice to be important,
but it's important to be nice."

Katherine smiled at those words before hanging her head slightly. She had brought him to the cabin mostly for her own selfish reasons, to feel better about herself. She shook her head before looking at Samm, a smile on her face. "You remind me who I used to be, the kind, innocent girl. It's... nice."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 10:50 am

Samm smiled lightly. "Nice saying.
I would say 'what makes you think you can't be that kind girl anymore', but... I understand. If I remember correctly, all healing factors have a catch."
. He looked over to her in the eyes with the same warm smile on his face. "Knowing how people are... I believe you can fight through this. I haven't known you for long, but you've got that sort of... Fire, in you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 11:16 am

"To be honest, I'm just trying to fight through it with humour. I suppose it helps that I have supportive friends." Kathine closed her eyes for a moment, smiling slightly. She wanted to be that girl again, but it was nearly impossible, she was definitely going to try to be much less violent. "Thank you, Samm" Katherine said as she looked at Samm, a kind, warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 11:42 am

He looked at her for a moment, and said, "It's what I decided to dedicate myself to. Other than music, that is. I want to see people grow and live to their fullest potential - I may have nudged some people to do what's right, make a difference.". He continued looking at her a bit warmly, suddenly realizing how cold it was. "Okay... It's crazy cold and I came out here in a button-up shirt. We should probably head back in."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 1:17 pm

"Yeah, it is a bit cold" Katherine said with a chuckle before standing up, balancing on the roof. She looked down at Samm, smiling for a moment before sliding down the roof, landing neatly on her feet. "You need any help, Samm?" She was quite eager to see what Samm could do, what he had learned over the years.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Samm shook his head, quickly standing then sliding back down himself. "Learned a lot over the years. Except for fighting. Never really got the hang of that. I just kinda use whatever I can when it comes to that kinda stuff.". He shrugged, turning to head back inside.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 6:04 pm

"We're actually fighting the bratva tonight. If you're sticking around, you can watch the footage as it comes in." Katherine headed inside, and began making coffee. Selena was busy making breakfast for everyone, bacon and eggs. "So what are your plans after this, Samm?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Samm followed in, shrugging at her question. "Dunno. Probably going to stick around for a bit. After probably about a day or two I'll head on out.". He leaned uo against the wall on his shoulder, facing her. "I typically just go with whatever comes along."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 6:37 pm

"Sounds reasonable" Katherine said with a sigh before handing Samm a coffee. She moved to grab a piece of bacon, but Selena swatted her hand away with a wooden spoon.
"You'll wait just like everyone else." Katherine pulled a face at Selena before turning her attention to her coffee. She took a sip, savouring the flavour, and enjoying the warmth.
"I don't know what we're going to do after the fight. I might continue my training with Calum, or maybe we'll all just go our separate ways." Draco quickly made his way onto Katherine's shoulder, snuggling up against her neck. "Whatever happens, I'll have this lil guy at my side" Katherine said with a chuckle as she gently scratched the ferret's head, the tiny creature clearly enjoying the attention.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Samm took a drink of his coffee, nodding in understanding. He lightly smiled at Draco, saying, "Cute lil' pet. And I reckon your training's a good idea - as I've said, you can change stuff, especially with going after the Bratva like you are.". He took his phone out, sending a quick message before putting it away. "Will be watching the entire ordeal, though. How are you planning on getting the video to me? Body cameras or something of the sort?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 7:03 pm

"Body cams are linked up to the tv."
"You want to let him watch body cam footage of the fight. Katherine, we could barely watch the last footage of you." Katherine hung her head, remembering everything that had happened.
"That was because I was angry, and I had just been injected with Mirakuru."
"Fine, whatever you say." Selena started dishing up, sliding full plates along the counter. "Breakfast's ready!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 7:12 pm

Samm got his plate, saying, "Thanks,
Selina. And I ought be fine watching the body cam stuff. Living as long as me guarantees seeing some messed up stuff."
. At that, he dug in, the others coming in to grab their own plates. Calum's hands very briefly went brighter than usual, but they quickly dimmed back down. At Michael's questioning look, he paused his eating.
"Just wanted it to be a bit hotter, you know?". Michael nodded, digging in.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Katherine laughed at Calum's action before taking a sip of her coffee.
"Sorry, that just made me think of that episode of Avatar when Uncle Iroh warmed his tea like that" Katherine said with a chuckle before digging into her breakfast. Katherine ate as fast as she could, dipping her toast into the egg yolk, and scraping up any sauces with the toast. "Everyone else is at the bar getting ready for tonight. I've had Meeks casing the area for the past twelve hours, she says it's pretty quiet there so far."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Calum noded. "Smart thinking there. There is likely nobody there that knows about our plan, based off the lack of action there.". He picked at his food, continuing on. "Since my arms are like this now, I temporarily retired my suit. Might change it up or stick with a new outfit Ty helped me make.". Michael turned to him, slightly confused. He swallowed the food he was scarfing down, and said, "You designed an entire suit while we were there? How come I didn't see it?"
"It took longer than a day, Mikey. This has been a pet project since we came up with the idea of these upgrades. Ty just had to make it - design wise is finished.". Michael nodded, seeing what he meant now.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 8:25 pm

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to change my outfit design after tonight" Katherine said with a sigh. Selena gave her a questioning look, trying to figure out why. "Can't run with the Arkham family anymore. Broke the rules, remember? I figured I should work on my own for a bit." Selena let out a sigh, understanding what Katherine meant. She gave Katherine a hug before returning to her breakfast. As soon as Katherine finished her breakfast, she set her plate in the sink before heading off to prepare for the fight. She sat in her room, cleaning her guns, and checking her sword. Draco was scooting about under the duvet, enjoying the warmth and softness of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Michael finished his breakfast soon after Katherine did, heading outside promptly, testing his new found strength on his own. Calum finished his shortly after, followed by the rest as well. As Calum walked off, Julian said, "Anybody else a bit antsy about this? I mean, it feels as if we may be outmatched fighting the Bratva.". Evan waved it off.
"Ah, Calum wouldn't bring us or have this plan if he didn't think we would fail. We'll be fine,
Julian."
. Julian seemed slightly eased at this. Meanwhile, Calum was in the doorway of Katherine's room, leaning against the side. "Heyo," he waved, "you doing alright, Kat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next