Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Eden looked down at her cat with a sigh and nodded. "I'll do my best. Just like with everything else. I wonder if he would let me go with him when he leaves Nassau..." She said as she glanced back at the sleeping pirate.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:31 pm

"He'll let you go with if you say you are going with." Elizabeth took a sip of rum, and looked at Günther. The young man was mumbling in his sleep, something about a giant grey chicken. "Does he call you fräulein" Elizabeth asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:40 pm

He has yes. Why?" She asked curiously. She knew what it meant and didn't really think about it. Looking up she saw that the stars were beginning to show as the sun slowly went down. "I still want to be a great assassin... Like my father..." She said wanting to change subjects.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm

"You will be, Eden, perhaps you'll be even greater than he was." Elizabeth looked at the stars, pain shining from her eyes. "All the greatest Assassins throughout history were the ones that the Brotherhood didn't want. The broken, the lost, the outcasts... All that pain and anger, it's what made them the best" Elizabeth said sadly as if she knew what it was like. She grabbed another bottle of rum, and downed half of it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm

You're a great assassin and a great person in my eyes Elizabeth... You're the person who fixed me when I first arrived... I was broken and you kept me from giving up... You're my hero." She said taking another drink from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:05 pm

"Thanks, Eden" Elizabeth said before taking a sip of rum. She had never shown Eden what had happened to her, what people had done to her, what the Assassins had done to her. Only a handful of people knew Elizabeth's history. Elizabeth stood up, picked Günther up, and flung him over her shoulder. "Come on, let's take Günther to his ship before you and I head to the Old Avery" Elizabeth said with a laugh, "The others will be waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Aye... " She said as she stood up. She kicked some sand over the fire to put it out before she began to follow after Elizabeth. She helped Elizabeth get Günther back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Günther let out a moan as Elizabeth plopped him on his bed before tucking him in, and locking the cage door. She tossed the keys so they landed on his chest.
"Come along Eden, we don't want to keep the boys waiting" Elizabeth said happily as she raced off.

Elizabeth ran to her friends, and leapt onto the man with short brown hair.
"Ah, there you are, love" the man said with a laugh.
"And here I thought you'd forgotten me after the adventure."
"Who could ever forget you, love" the man chuckled as he grabbed Elizabeth's arse, earning an edited squeak from Elizabeth.
"And just when did you two get... all... fucking involved" Jack asked before turning his attention to his drink once again.
"Ben and I had an encounter at Havana a few weeks back." Elizabeth gestured for Eden to come join them. "Eden, have you met everyone before?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Eden smiled at Elizabeth and shook her head. "No, I don't believe so." She said as she stepped forward. Eden smiled at them and nodded. "Pleasure you meet you except for Jack. I sort of know him." She said with a smile as she looked at Jack. "I do not think I've had the pleasure of meeting the man your crawling all over though." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:47 pm

"Of course, where are my manners. This here is Benjamin Hornigold" Elizabeth said with a laugh before kissing the man's cheek. She then looked to the rest of the pirates, a beaming smile on her face. "This is my family. Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch, Charles Vane, James Kidd. Of course, you know Jack Rackham." Elizabeth pointed to the young woman with red hair, rushing between tables, and dealing with the patrons. "And that's Ann Bonny."

"She's mine, so don't get any ideas you lot" Jack slurred.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Eden rolled her eyes and took a seat. She was in a quiet mood that night and had some things to think about so she didn't really chat with the others. She did drink quite a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:13 pm

"Evening, gents" Günther said happily before taking a seat next to Eden.
"Jaysus, mate. Haven't seen you in a while" Hornigold said with a laugh as he slapped Günther on the back.
"Been ploughing the seas, Ben."
"That all you've been ploughing? Thought you would have found yourself a woman by now." That comment earned a laugh from everyone at the table.
"There's no beautiful women at sea, Rackham. But I do have my eyes on a certain young fräulein" Günther said with a smile. He looked at Eden, and smiled before quickly looking away.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Eden smiled her quiet mood seeming to disappear when Günther came in and sat down by her. She was happy to see him. When he said he had his eyes on a young lady and looked at her she blushed a bit and looked up pushing her empty bottle away. "Another bottle please!" She said smiling. She really liked him but she really had no experience with men at all.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:41 pm

"And the biggest tankard of ale you have." A woman came running with a bottle of rum, and quite possibly the largest tankard Günther had ever laid eyes on. Günther took a big swig from his tankard, and smiled. The pirates seemed to all be having their own conversations, and laughing merrily.

"Sorry I was such an asshole to you" Günther said quietly to Eden. He seemed to be a bit nervous around her, and he was hesitant about something.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Smiling she took a drink from her bottle. "Don't worry about it. I don't usually take things personally." She said as she leaned back in her chair. "Well, not unless it's templars then I do take it very personally." She added smiling at him. She wished he had eaten the fish he had bought for her earlier she was starting to get hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:59 pm

"Still, I'm sorry. Here, I'm sure you're a bit hungry" Günther said as he handed Eden a bag a jerky. He chugged some more of his ale, and ate a piece of the jerky. It was odd to see Günther this happy. He seemed to get lost in space as he watched Eden, he wanted so badly to kiss her, hold her, or even just touch her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Thank you." She said smiling as she took a bite of a large piece of jerky. Swallowing the bite she looked up at him. "I want to go with you when you leave Nassau." She said bluntly. "There's not really much to do here anyway." She told him before taking another bite of the food he had given her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:12 pm

"That's alright with me, I'd actually be glad of the company" Günther said happily. He seemed overjoyed that she wanted to sail with him. "But, I do need some time ashore, as do my men, so we'll leave in a week." Günther liked a woman that spoke her mind.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Sounds great!" She said with the biggest smile she could make before taking a large swig of her drink. After a few hours of drinking and talking she got up and yawned. "I guess i'm going to go find a place to sleep for the night." She said smiling as she looked at Günther.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:26 pm

"Why don't you take this" Günther said as he handed her the keys to the captain's quarters of his ship. "The big bed is all yours." Most of the pirates had disappeared after Elizabeth and Hornigold ran off for yet another adventure between the sheets. "Would you allow me to walk with you" Günther asked before drinking what was left of his ale.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:34 pm

I wouldn't mind you walking with me." She said with a smile as she picked up the bag of jerky. She waited for him before leaving with him. She walked at his side. She enjoyed his company and wished she could be closer to him. She was tempted to place her hand in his but resisted it. "It's a beautiful night." She said as she looked up at the stars above them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:41 pm

"It is a beautiful night" Günther said with a smile as he looked at Eden. He brushed his hand gently against hers, before sliding his fingers between hers. He held his breath, waiting to see her reaction.

(This song came on as I was writing and I thought it worked quite well for that moment:
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Smiling she closed her hand with his her fingers threaded through his. Blushing she smiled and looked down as they walked to his ship. She never wanted to let go now that her hand was in her's. When they got onto his ship she attempted to unlock the door but was having a bit of trouble. After a few moments though she found it and opened the door. "Sorry about that." She said blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 pm

"It's alright, fräulein" Günther said with a warm smile. In the moonlight, his hair looked like threads of pure silver. He stepped into the cabin after Eden, and shut the door behind them. Günther lit a small oil lamp on the desk, and a candle beside each bed before taking a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Smiling she sat down beside him blushing a bit. "Thank you for walking me. I appreciate it..." She said after a time. She really wasn't sure what to do with him. She wanted to get closer to him but with her lack of experience in this area she was at a completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next