Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:45 pm

"I'm sorry for your loss" Günther said quietly. He knew the pain of losing a loved one. "Have you noticed how all the best warriors have no parents? I wouldn't know, but people lousie you and Elizabeth make me believe it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 pm

"Elizabeth makes me believe a lot of things." She replied before taking a drink of rum. "I'll be going to see her as soon as we get there. She lets me stay with her while I'm there. I don't have a place of my own." She told him. "How long will you be at Nassau?" She asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:01 pm

"A week, maybe" Günther said before taking a sip of his mead. He had become a bit suspicious of Eden again. Elizabeth didn't have a place of her own, and she didn't take in guests. He looked at Eden curiously, suspicion in his eyes once more. "You do know that Elizabeth has been homeless since she was a child? Also, even though she is an Assassin, she hates Assassins. I'm afraid you've met an imposter."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Well, that would be annoying..." She said with a frown. "Well we will have to wait and see but if it is an imposter I might have to have a small chat." She said with a smile as she looked at the blades he had given her. "I would like to test these out anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Günther chuckled slightly it the thought of someone willingly impersonating Elizabeth. He looked towards the door, and nodded.
"We've arrived" Günther said as he rose to his feet. He gathered his weapons, put on his hat, and headed outside.

Günther made his way to the dock, and handed control over to his quartermaster.
"Miss Foster, would you care to take me to where you met the imposter?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Standing up she nodded. "I would be more than happy to." She said as she left the room after setting the bottle of Rum down. She led him from the dock all the way to the other side of the town to a house on the outskirts. She stopped a few feet and nodded to the house. "This one here." She said as she walked up to the door and knocked on it. "You in there?" She asked waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Günther sniffed the air carefully, and growled. He readied his axe, and licked his lips.
"Ede..."
Günther immediately stepped between the woman and Eden.
"I knew it. This is an imposter" Günther growled as he kept his eyes fixed on the woman. "Fräulein, would you care to punish this wench for making a fool of you" Günther asked through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:52 pm

"I think perhaps we should take her to the real Elizabeth and see what she wants to do," Eden said smiling as she looked at the women. "I'm sure she would love to meet the person who was impersonating her." Smiling she walked past them and into the house. "I need to grab something first." She said as she walked into a back room. She was gone for a few moments and came out holding some clothes with a cat on her shoulders. "Thank you for at least keeping these safe..." She said. "And for caring for my friend here. I would have killed you if something had happened to her." The cat hissed at the women who just a few days ago was purring at.

Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 Familiar_by_shockadopt-d6pzrgg The cat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 6:09 pm

"If we're taking her alive, she has to be tied up" Günther said as he grabbed some rope, and tied the woman up. "Let's take you to the real woman." Günther picked up the woman, and made his way to the swamp.

"Elizabeth?" Günther dropped the woman at the edge of the water, she started squirming to get away from what she knew was coming. Günther stomped on her back to keep her from moving.
"Günther dear, so good to see you again. I see you met Eden, and you caught that bitch."

"What do you want to do with her?" Elizabeth let out a whistle, and a large crocodile emerge from the water.
"Dinner's ready." Günther quickly snatched the woman's jewellery before the crocodile started its work.
"Hello, Eden" Elizabeth said as she looked at Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Hello, Elizabeth." Eden said with a smile her cat still on her shoulders putting as it nuzzled Eden's hair. "How are you?" She asked as her cat jumped down and walked to Elizabeth and began purring and rubbing up against her. Eden turned her head to watch the crocodile drag the now dead women into the water.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 2:46 am

"I'm doing very well and you, Eden" Elizabeth asked as she hugged the young woman tightly. She turned her attention to the cat and, picked it up. "Who's a cute kitty, you are." Elizabeth cuddled and kissed the cat happily before handing the cat back to Eden.
"Hate to break up this happy reunion, but can we please take this to the beach" Günther asked as he rubbed his eyes in a tired manner. Elizabeth chuckled, and led the way to the beach.

Günther set about making a fire, before plopping down on the sand, and nursing a bottle of mead.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 am

Smiling Eden hugged Elizabeth back with a chuckle. Accepting the cat back from her she hugged it. The cat was the only thing that she had left of her father. Following the to the beach with the cat still on her shoulder she smiled as she laid down in the sand. The cat laying on her stomach as she ran her hand down the animals back while it slept purring happily. It was good to see Elizabeth again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 am

Günther bought some fish from a fisherman, and roasted them for him and the women. Günther ate his fish while staring into the fire, relaxing for the first time in a while. He knew Elizabeth would protect him, so he was at peace.

Günther fell asleep on the sand as he stared into the fire. Elizabeth looked at him, and chuckled softly before turning her attention to the fire.
"I suppose you have questions about our dear Günther" Elizabeth asked as she poked the fire with a stick, and looked at Eden; the fire seemed to dance in her cold murderous eyes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Glancing at the now sleeping Günther she nodded as she gave her cat a piece of the fish she was eating. "A few." She said pausing for a moment. "He showed me a cross and asked me what I knew about it. It was silver not red so it couldn't be a templar cross..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:52 pm

"The Order of Charlemagne" Elizabeth said sadly. She looked over at Günther, and shook her head. "Günther's family has been hunted by them for centuries. Many of his kind, even people that the Steinhauer family ruled over were slaughtered. He watched his sister get slaughtered at her wedding. He fled Germany at the age of 18 when his parents were slaughtered, and his kingdom burnt to the ground." Elizabeth watched a group of drunken pirates staggering along the beach, and smiled. "So Günther came here, to the outlaw sanctuary. He's relatively safe here, save for the few that make it through."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:56 pm

"I see... That's very sad." She said giving another piece of fish to her cat. She didn't have much of an appetite at the moment. "My father knew his. He was killed not long after his father was killed..." She paused to look down at her little companion. "D..Do you think there is a connection?" She asked glancing over at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:13 pm

"Not a chance. The timing may be coincidental, but your father was taken out by Templars. The Order of Charlemagne is strictly neutral, no ties to Assassins or Templars." Günther twitched violently in his sleep, calling out for his family. Elizabeth leapt up, and quickly made her way over to Günther, and hugged him tightly until he calmed down.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Nodding Eden looked over quickly to make sure he was ok. "He has nightmares..." She said in a quiet voice. "I wish I could help him but I don't know if I could..." She told Elizabeth as she watched him. She had to admit she was a bit smitten with him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 5:11 pm

"When he trusts you fully, and he's used to you, you will be able to help him" Elizabeth said as she sat down next to Eden once again. She took a sip of rum before handing the bottle to Eden. "Just, try to understand him. Be patient. Show him that you care, and you'll get there."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Smiling she accepted the bottle from her and took a drink. "I'll try." She said before taking another sip before handing it back. She stared at the fire he had made before falling asleep sighing. She had a lot on her mind and couldn't seem to keep herself from thinking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 am

"Something on your mind" Elizabeth asked as she studied the look on Eden's face. She looked between Eden and Günther, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:06 am

Wha...?" She asked before smiling. "Nothing important. I'm just a little tired is all." Eden told Elizabeth with a smile as she looked down at the sleeping cat in her lap. "I haven't been sleeping well that's all." She said as she took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 1:52 pm

"Mhm" Elizabeth chuckled. She stared into the fire, focusing on an oddly shaped piece of wood. "You like him, don't you" Elizabeth asked with a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:11 pm

What?!" She asked surprised as she stared at Elizabeth with wide eyes. "No! Well, I mean yes as a friend...." She said trailing off. She knew Elizabeth could probably tell she was lying but she didn't want to get attached if he didn't feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:19 pm

"I knew it" Elizabeth said with a laugh. She huddled closer to Eden, and gently stroked the cat. "I never told you why I took you on. The Assassins brought you to me because they thought you were a lost cause, but I saw beyond the damage, what you would become. You are like a cat, Eden. Strong, fierce, determined, independent. That is why you were drawn to the cat. Günther sees that in you too, he would've chased you away by now if he didn't like you. Just give it some time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next