Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:15 pm

"To be honest, I wanted to spend more time with you" Günther said sheepishly. "I also wanted to make sure you got here safely." Günther put his arm on the top of the couch so she could rest her head on his shoulder if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Smiling she hesitantly rested her head on his shoulder. "I enjoy spending my time with you." She said with a small chuckle. She didn't think it would be dangerous for her to walk here alone but she liked that he thought about her. "Thank you..." She said with a soft sigh as she smiled softly. She felt so tired but didn't want to go to sleep on him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Günther wrapped a strong arm around her, closed his eyes, and smiled happily as he enjoyed that moment. For once, he felt normal.
"When I first met you, I thought you were a Weiße Frauen" Günther said softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Smiling she looked up at him. "Really?" She asked. No one had ever said anything like that to her. "I'm not sure what to say..." She said honestly. "Forgive me but no one has ever said anything like that though..." She admitted smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 7:51 pm

"It's true, fräulein" Günther said warmly. He looked down at her, and smiled happily. Günther didn't want that moment to ever end, he wanted to make it last forever. "Then I realized that you weren't a Weiße Frauen... You are too beautiful to be one." Günther blushed, feeling a bit embarrassed by what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:01 pm

She was silent smiling and blushing. "Your too kind." She said looking up at him. "I don't think anyone has ever said anything like that to me. Thank you... I thought you were an angel at first..." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:11 pm

"Thank you, fräulein." Günther was blushing at what she had said. He didn't know what this feeling he had for her was. Günther held her closer, he felt like he needed to be closer to her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:17 pm

She allowed him to pull her closer as she leaned on him a bit more. Closing her eyes she listened to his heartbeat. "I'm only speaking the truth.... I don't know how to thank you for saving me... If it weren't for you I would have been hanged by now..." She said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:27 pm

"Then it's a good thing I got to you when I did." Günther couldn't resist the urge, and kissed Eden gently on her forehead. He blushed violently, his skin hot, and his heart beating faster. He took a deep breath, and looked away for a few seconds to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:31 pm

Blushing she looked up. Her own heart speed up as she felt the kiss on her forehead. Blushing she moved as close as she could to him. "Hey..." She said waiting for him to look at her. Once he would look at her she kissed him on the lips before pulling away not sure how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Günther wasn't expecting Eden to kiss him when he turned to look at her. He was shocked, but he liked it. Günther looked down at Eden, his eyes soft as he gently cupped her face, brought his face closer to hers, and closed his eyes as he kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Closing her eyes Eden returned the kiss. She smiled against his lips enjoying the act of kissing him. She had never kissed anyone before in her life. Moving her hands up, placing her hands on his shoulders as she deepened the kiss a bit.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Günther kissed her more tenderly as she deepened the kiss. He loved the sensation of her soft lips against his, and he truly felt like he was in heaven. He kissed her passionately, his heart thumping loud and fast in his chest.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Eden let out a soft moan agenst his lips. Being this close to him made her feel small but she didn't mind as she returned the passionate kiss. After a few moments she broke the kiss bit stayed close as she caught her breath. She staired up into his eyes smiling and breathing heavily. "I- I've heard that a kiss with the right person could take a womens breath away... I think I found the right person." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 3:10 am

Günther smiled warmly at her words. Her voice was so beautiful, it put every bird to shame.
"I... I have heard the same thing." Günther brushed the hair from Eden's face, smiling as get did so. He held her hand against his chest so she could feel his heart, and how hot he had grown because of her. That was not the only thing she had done to him. Günther sighed, and lay back, breathing deeply to try calm himself. "Please... forgive me" Günther said ashamedly as he placed a pillow on his lap in a desperate attempt to hide himself.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:45 am

Blushing she looked away after a moment. "No... It's my fault... I'm sorry... Please don't apologize..." She said biting her lip and looking down. She wanted to look though and it was very hard for her to resist the temptation to glance at him. She was raised to wait until marriage and wanted to honor her father by doing just that. "I hope you can forgive me... I have to wait..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 am

"I understand" Günther said quietly. He felt something stir inside him, he couldn't let her see this side of him yet. "Please, don't be offended, fräulein, but I need to get some air." Günther quickly rose to his feet and made his way outside before running off, and hiding in the jungle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Nodding Eden sighed and ran her hand through her hair. While he was gone she took her boots of and climbed into the large bed and went to sleep. She felt bad because she felt like this was all her fault. It didn't take long for her to go to sleep while she waited for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:19 pm

Elizabeth knocked on the door, before barging into the room. She had a slightly worried look about her.
"Get up, Eden. We've got a problem" Elizabeth said as she threw a pile of robes on the bed before she proceeded to change into a different set of robes. As she removed her robes, her horrific scars that completely covered her back were revealed. The scars were soon hidden again by a thick leather hood.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Eden jumped up completely surprised by Elizabeth's entrance. "Whats going on?" She asked as she made a quick change of clothes as well. She had a worried look on her face to match Elizabeths. "The problem must be pretty bad for you to come get me like this..." She said once she was changed and her weapons were back on.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:48 pm

"There was an attack in the jungle this morning. A hunter was mauled to death" Elizabeth said hurriedly before racing off to the jungle.

Elizabeth sniffed the air around her before turning her attention to the ground. She studied the large heavy footprints before turning to Eden.
"I haven't seen him like this in a long time, something must've set him off, a primal urge or instinct. What happened last night?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 4:52 pm

A-are you saying Günther did this?" She asked her eyes wide. "We... I... This has to be my fault..." She said frowning. "We kissed a lot and he got... hard But we didn't do anything he left..." She said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:04 pm

"Aye, Günther did this. And what happened, that'd be enough to set him off" Elizabeth said before she started to follow the tracks, carefully studying every footprint, and every broken branch. "Günther is what we call an Aufhocker. To put it simply, he's a shape-shifter. He has a very deep connection with the earth, nature, spirits and the like."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:06 pm

I don't know... He just left after I told him I had to wait..." She said blushing as she carefully followed Elizabeth. "Was this my fault?" She asked frowning as she moved quietly behind her friend.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:10 pm

"It's not your fault, Eden" Elizabeth said calmly. She paused to study the remains of a rabbit. She touched the blood, and rubbed it between her fingers. "I know you're saving yourself for marriage, I understand that. But Günther... he's not the marrying type, not since his sister's murder. For him, sex is a very spiritual connection. Two bodies become one soul."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next