Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:58 am

He smirked lightly, hood pulled down. "Well," he said, "if my reversal o' side ain't 'nuff, I'll summarize it - Templars are messed up, man. I don't wanna get to far innit, but it's really messed up what they do, period."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:11 am

"In my experience, people with crosses are generally bad news. I've seen things in my life... things no man should ever see." Günther took a long pull from his pipe, and looked up into the night sky. His people always came first, and with what he had learned the Templars were up to at present, his people could be wiped out. "If the Templars find the artefact they are looking for, things will get much worse. If they find out, they'll capture my people, torture us to fight for them... That's if they don't sell the information to the Order of Charlemagne first."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptySat May 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Eden sighed as she looked down. She knew Günther was right and now that they were togeather. His people were her people now and the same for her people on this island. If something ever happened they would most likely be sold back into slavery and that was a thought she couldn't bear.

((Really sorry its short x.x I have an ear infection.))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptySat May 13, 2017 10:53 pm

((No biggie, I feel ya. Ear infections suuuuck))

Nodding in agreement, Damian said, "Still - all the more reason to join the Assassins, y'know? I reckon we can eventually kill all o' those goin' after the artifact or 'bout all o' 'em that we won't have tah worry 'bout it, ya know?". He moved his shoulder a bit, adjusting the armor to be a bit more comfortable on his arm and shoulders. "And", he continued, "we could even go after the Order of Charlemagne, ya know? Though I don' reckon it'll be all too easy, we could try. After all, ya know I ain't one tah let others mess with those close to mah friends, or mah friends, and I'm a helluva fighter, even better now tha' I know a good deal o' tricks from the Assassins. Reckon you could learn a good few too."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptySun May 14, 2017 6:32 am

"Funny story actually. When I was a boy, back in Germany, I was trained by an Assassin by the name of Geralt, the man whose robes I now wear. Turns out, Geralt was Eden's father" Günther said with a laugh as he wrapped an arm around Eden. "We were arranged to be married, but the Order of Charlemagne slaughtered my family at my sister's wedding, and I disappeared a week before Eden was set to arrive." Günther gulped down his mead, and sighed before taking another pull from his pipe. Openly going after at least one member of the Order of Charlemagne would confirm his existence, and the Caribbean would soon be crawling with their agents. "I'll make arrangements with Ah Tabai as soon as possible. For now, let's get back to my ship, we're missing out on a party" Günther said with a laugh before he rose to his feet and held out his hand for Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Smiling she took his hand before snatching his pipe away from him again to take a puff. "I was beginning to get hungry." She said smiling as she leaned on Günther. She enjoyed being close to him. Smiling she walked back to the ship happy to get some more drink and some food.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Günther led Eden back to the ship happily, and smiled as he was greeted by his crew. He dunked his tankard into a barrel, and filled it with mead before gulping some down. He had a devilish look on his face, and smiled widely as an idea popped into his head. He slammed his tankard on a table, and took off his robes, shirt, and boots leaving him standing in just his pants, the wolf pendant around his neck shining in the light. His arms and torso were littered with old scars from battle.
"I'll give 500 Reales to any man or woman who can last 10 minutes against me in a fight. If you can beat me, I'll double it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Following them, Damian watched as Günther made the announcement. He smiled, imagining the poor man to say 'yes' to this idea. As he drained his mug then refilled it, he said, "If none o' these men 'ere take ya on, I'd go 'gainst ya if yeh wan' me to. 'course, only if yeh do wanna 'n' if yer lady 'ere likes the widow's life,". Pausing a bit, he added, "only kiddin' o' course.". He drained the third mug - all three hes had being quite large and strong - and added, "I'll... hic... I'll wager a lil' 250 reales as-hic-well, if ag do have tah go 'gainst yeh."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:55 pm

"If you're willing to take me on" Günther said with a laugh as he stepped forward. He eyed Damian, analysing him and preparing for the fight just like he did before fighting anyone. "And Eden doesn't need to worry about being a widow, we're not married, and she knows how I feel about marriage. Men! Place your bets!" Those who didn't know their captain's abilities bet on Damian, and only a few bet on Günther. "Ready when you are, Damian."

(Sorry, I was playing layers of fear)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 6:50 pm

"I'll bet 1000 on Günther." She said with a wink before stepping back filling her own tankard. She had faith knowing what her love could do that he would win. Finding a spot off to the side, out of the way she took a seat as she watched. She smiled as she waited for the fight to start.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Smirking, he said, "'ight then...". He quickly dressed in the same attire as Günther to make it fair. He then removed the armor on his pants, aswell. He had a good deal of scars as well, though infrequent and a tad fresher than Günther's. The Templar pendant, damaged and broken, remained around his neck. "So," he said, slurring his words mildly, though not a lot, "'ny rules, or jus' go at it?", as he balled his fist while in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:44 pm

"Only two. No weapons, and no dick shots. I'd like to have children one day" Günther said with a laugh before taking on a fighting stance. He figured it would be an easy fight, but he wouldn't underestimate Damian.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Eden smiled when he mentioned children. Taking a seat on the sand with her food and tankard as she watched. "I'm cheering for you love!" She called to Günther smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Smirking lightly, he said, "'ight then. I agree to tha' - after all, I wan' some children o' myself too.". He promptly followed that up with a quick starting jab to Günther's right side, and also a swift kick to the leg.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:28 am

Günther held his ground, and took the attack like a man. The second he saw an opening, he leapt onto Damian's back, wrapped his legs tightly around Damian's neck, and pressed his palms tightly on each side of Damian's head.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Coughing a bit at first, he said eventually, "Tha' all yous got? 'ad food worse than tha'!". As soon as he finished that statement, he promptly launched a very forceful and fast punch directed at the side of Günther's head, following it up with a short run and, in his drunken mind a good idea, a headbutt directed towards Günther's nose.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 10:44 am

The second Günther saw Damian aiming for his nose with his head, Günther simply tilted his head slightly so Damian's head would meet with the top of his skull.
"Don't think I'd let you rob me of my good looks, Damian" Günther said with a laugh. He was trying to think of the best way to take a drunken tree down without using his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Trying to think of words, he grabbed a nearby man's mug, downed it all in a good few seconds, and said, "Youza ag fokin...", and the rest of the sentence was angry gibberish. He promptly walked towards Günther, threw a missed punch, and fell off balance, landing on the floor. He stood, stumbled, and attempted to throw another punch in Günther's general area.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptySat May 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Günther recoiled from having the wind knock out of him, looked at Damian, and growled as he rubbed his cheek.
"You get that for free" Günther said with a low growl before running straight at Damian, fist drawn back, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptySun May 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Eden tilted her head. She could see a little anger growing in Günther. She ate quietly in case she needed to intervene. "Don't hurt him too badly love!" She called before eating her food and taking a drink of her mead.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Too drunken to respond correctly, he said, "Ah dunnuv'r cahn't schill you's's..." was the most comphrehensible bit of his whole slur, as he began to furiously launch his punches drunkenly blinded by the booze he had downed. (sorry its late, thought it went thru)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Günther growled loudly, and let out a roar similar in sound to a bear. In that instant, he seemed to grow taller than Damian, and quite fat too. Eventually, Günther had taken on the full form of a great Eurasian brown bear. He charged at Damian, knocked into him sending him flying, and once Damian was on the floor, promptly sat on him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Getting up she walked over smiling. "Oh, the jokes I could make. I can Bearly contain myself." She said with a laugh as she took a drink before holding the tankard up to Günther's bear mouth. "Why don't you change back and have a drink with me?" She asked as she leaned on his fuzzy body not afraid at all.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 8:05 am

Whilst the bear was on him, he attempted to say 'Come on! Let me at ya!', he ended up saying, "Caaahm ah-hic-Lezzmah fiiiiiiiiight... Ahhh... Lez gooooooooo". All while doing this he was weakly patting on the bear, occasionly trying - and failing - to lift it off of him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:20 am

Günther looked down at Damian, and let out a loud roar, saliva flying everywhere, and landing in a puddle on Damian's face. He looked at Eden, his eyes shining with pride. When he tried to talk, only bear sounds came out, so he tried to sound things out.
"Sur-ren-der..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next