Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:54 pm

I think he wants you to quit my very drunk friend." Eden said as she smiled down at Damian. "I don't think you're in good enough condition to keep fighting like this. Why not find a place to sleep it off for a bit." She told him grinning. "If you want I'll even let you sleep in one of the empty bedrooms in my house."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:59 am

Only registering 'sleep' and 'quit', Damian said a veru kntelligent response. Just kiddin., He said, "...Quit? Ahhhh nows you's tryna git mah real... realleal... mah money! Ah'm naht quit'n... mah lef' nut iz hairier than 'im... hee heee... left-hic-nut..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Günther had a devilish twinkle in his eye, and slowly edged his fuzzy bottom closer to Damian's face. Günther's quartermaster noticed Günther's movement, and quickly yelled for Damian to hold his breath. The was a loud praaap sound, and the stench of rotten meat mixed with sulphur filled the air around the man and the bear. He had just let one rip right under Damian's nose.

(I imagine this is what it's like to have a brother)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun May 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Eden began laughing as she took a few steps back. "Give up Damian! Its not worth it!" She said as she sat down on the sand laughing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Finally, he gave in, and said, "Righ'... fine... Imma give... Ahm nah't givin' mah caaaaash, thoooo... Did ah wiiiin, thooo?" (Sorry short and late, stupid busy)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Günther finally returned to normal, and raised a fist in the air victoriously. His quartermaster collected the money from the men who had bet on Damian, and dealt the money to the ones that had put their money on Günther. He turned to Damian and handed him a bag of 750 Reales.
"500 for lasting longer than ten minutes, and 250 for going up against me" Günther said with a laugh before filling his tankard with more mead. Johan handed Eden a fairly heft bag of coins before heading off again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Holding the pouch, he only registered the fact it had money in it. He looked at it, started lightly laughing, then it broke into a uncontrollable laugh. He went to the deck, jumped off, ran to his ship, and proudly announced, "Oi - Hen-hic-... Hank...? Henry! C'mere, I, I, I've gots some money! Put it...Fuckin'... Put it, uh... Up yer arse!". At his 'professional, well-crafted, high-brow 'joke'', he promptly started laughing harder, and gleefuly threw the pouch on to the deck of his ship. Henry, one of his trusted crew, promptly grabbed it and walked off to the Captain's Quarters, mumbling something about how drunk his captain was. Satisfied, Damian promptly turned, started walking, and fell off the dock. He landed face down in sand, with muffled laughing coming from him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Eden had sat back down with a new drink and watched as he fell off the dock laughing at him as he did. "Watch your step!" She called before taking a drink of her mead. She smiled at Günther with her pouch of money sitting in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Günther looked at Damian and simply shook his head. He took a sip of his drink before sitting down next to his drunken friend, thought for a moment, and laughed.
"Seems like you can't handle your drink as well as you used to, Damian" Günther said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Damian mildly lifted his self up, turned around, and with a beard full of sand, loudly responded, "'course-hic-'course ah bloodeh well can! I-I-is yer drank ah... drank. Mah mug's 'uuuuuge... drank ah few mugfulls... Yeh seen 'ow that goes, yeh fluffy fock.". Upon finishing this, he rolled onto his back and lay on the sand, a big stupid grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 12:41 pm

"That was authentic single malt Scottish whiskey, I thought you could handle it" Günther said with a laugh. "I did what I had to do to win, and I always wanted to see how a Scotsman would do against a bear."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Eden smiled at her love. as she sat nearby drinking from her tankard. She was eating her second serving of the pig he had hunted down earlier as she watched the fire on the beach burn.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 8:01 pm

By now, Damian had passed out and was currently fast asleep on the sand, not bothered by the sand that had earlier lightly built up in his face. His crew shrugged this off, just accepting it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:50 am

Günther turned to Eden, a warm smile on his face, and sleep in his eyes. It had been a few days since he last slept.
"I think Damian has the right idea, love. Let's go get some sleep" Günther said softly as he approached Eden and kissed her softly on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Smiling she stood up, setting her tankard down on the sand. She was quite tired herself and was sure the others would be alright on the beach. Once up she wrapped her arm around him. "Sleep sounds wonderful love. I'm sure i'll sleep like a rock." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Günther chuckled happily as he scooped Eden up in his arms, and carried her off to bed. He smiled as he gently set her down on the bed before collapsing next to her. He was dead tired.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 12:37 am

During the night Eden rolled over, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling up to him still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 am

Günther had woken up early the next morning, and quickly sent a bird to Ah Tabai before scaling the mast, and looking out over the ocean. He had noticed the red sky that morning, and had ordered his crew to prepare for the approaching storm.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Eden woke soon after Gunther and quickly washed up and got dressed. Walking outside she noted the coming storm as well. "Troublesome. " She muttered as she went to find Gunther. She would need his help to get everything ready for the coming storm and so would the people who lived on her island.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Günther smiled happily when he saw his beloved Eden, leapt down from his perch, and hugged her tightly from behind.
"Morning love" Günther said happily. He looked at the approaching storm, closed his eyes, and sniffed the air calmly. "It's a big one, and it's going to be here for a while."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Smiling she leaned on him. "The people living here should start getting ready for the storm. I hope it won't cause damage." She said as she turned in his arms to face him. Wrapping her arms around him she leaned in resting her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 6:36 pm

"I'll head into town with a few of my men, and help your people gather their animals, fortify the buildings and the barn." He was on her island, so he had to pull his weight somehow. He was always ready to help people in need. "Besides, after actually sleeping last night, I need to put all this energy to use somehow" Günther said with a chuckle. He was always happiest after a good sleep, and sleep was an exceptionally rare thing for him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Thank you, love. I will do the same with the main house." She said with a smile. "I need to find the cats before it hits. I don't like them being out in a storm." She told him with a smile. "If you get done first I could probably use your help with the house."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Walking around the island, Damian deemed it appropiate to abandon his shirt. Eventually, he found the two others, and said, "So - men filled me in on th' details. Nice trick, ya sly dog. Er, sorreh... Sly bear, should ah say?". He smirked a bit, then lightly turned his head to the storm. "Looks bad - any plans, an 'ow can ah 'elp with 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:03 am

"Cats are easy for me. I'll get them sorted out first" Günther said with a chuckle before Damian arrived. He couldn't help but laugh at the memory of the previous night. "I'll be heading into town to help the people fortify the buildings, as well as herd the animals into the barn. Could use some help with the buildings" Günther said as he ran his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next