Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 2:01 pm

"Alright, then I'm going to go up to the main house and get started." She said as she stood on her tip toes to kiss Gunther. "I'll see you once all this is over with." She smiled she began heading up to the large house where the maids were already at work.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Günther decided to start with the cats, not only because they would take the longest, but because he knew Eden loved them the most. He strapped some baskets to himself before heading into town. His men were already helping the locals fortify the buildings. Günther quickly set about chasing the cats to the houses they belonged to, and stuffed the strays and homeless into the baskets he was wearing. He found a mother cat and her kittens cowering under a step, and quickly scooped them up gently before racing off to the mansion.
"Love! Here are all the strays and homeless" Günther said as he set the cats free in a room, and closed the door quickly before any could escape. "I also found these little guys" Günther said as he pulled the kittens and their mother from under his cloak. "I'll be back soon." With that, Günther was gone yet again.

In the town, a large dog was chasing animals into the barn, barking loudly. It didn't seem to take the dog very long to get every animal into the barn.

Günther hammered the last nail into the last board of the last window of the last house just as the rain picked up. He had left Johan in charge of the ship, and quickly raced off to the main house to check on Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 6:22 pm

"Thank you for your help gathering them all up love." She said smiling. Her smile only grew when she saw the mother and her kittens. "I didn't know there were new arrivals." She said smiling. "I'll set up somewhere special for them." She said before saying goodbye as she watched him go out to continue helping. By the time the house had been boarded up and readied for the storm. Eden waited just outside for Gunther and the others as the winds began to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Arriving at the house, Damian sat in a nearby chair, shirted. He smiled lightly at the Kittens, which he could sort of hear, and wiped sweat from his brow. He thought to his self, Wonder why she doesn't just wait in here... then again, I fought a bear, bare-handed. Heh. Bear-Handed.. He smiled a tad wider, relaxing mildly in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 3:45 am

Günther came sprinting up to the halt, and skidded to a stop before Eden. The distinct smell of wet dog hung around him, and he looked to be in need of a bath.
"Everything is done, everyone is safe" Günther said as he wrung out his hair, the smell of wet dog becoming more noticeable. Sterbern was perched on his shoulder, and he looked miserable. "I hope you dont mind if he spends some time here at the house, the men don't exactly know how to care for a falcon, and he's scared of storms, been that way since he was a chick."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:57 am

Eden smiled when she saw him. "Thank you love and of course he is more than welcome to come in." She said smiling. "I'll have a hot bath drawn for you." She said with a smile as she gave the bird a few pets and scratches as well. "I bet there's some food he can have in the kitchen." She said as the head housekeeper and ex assassin came down. "Come I've prepared rooms for all of you." She said with a smile. "You will be staying with me in my room," Eden told Gunther with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:03 am

Hearing something about prepared rooms, Damian got up and walked over to the two, and said, "'eard somethin' bout rooms 'n' 'em bein' prepared. Not meanin' tah sound rude, but, ah, which'll be mine? Feelin' like I can sleep through a storm stronger than this by a hundredfold.". He streched, his elbows making slight popping noises.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 am

Sterbern seemed to love the attention he was getting from Eden, and hopped onto her shoulder before hiding under her hair. Günther, on the other hand chuckled and smiled happily at the thought of sharing a room with his woman. He caught a whiff of himself, and blushed embarrassedly. "Sorry about the smell, it was the only way to chase the animals to the barn" Günther said sheepishly as he rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 am

"Don't worry about it," Eden said with a smile as the head housekeeper lead the men who were in the house to their rooms as she gave maids orders to get the water ready for the baths. "Why don't you go take a bath and I'll have some dinner made." She said with a smile. "I'm sure I can find some scrap meat around the kitchen for this little guy as well." She said as she reached under her hair to pet the falcon on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am

"Thank you, love" Günther said before kissing Eden's forehead. "I'll Just run back to my ship to get some clean clothes." Günther quickly ran off, only to return a few minutes later with a bundle of clothes.

Günther headed straight to the bathroom, stripped down, and climbed into the warm bath, sighing happily. He hadn't had a nice warm bath in years. His aching battle scarred body soothed by the warm water.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:19 am

While her house guests were bathing Eden had ordered a large dinner for her and her guests along with something for the cats to eat as well before taking the mother cat a dish of fresh milk and some cut up fish. She then went to cutting some beef into small strips before setting them on a small plate. "Alright, my little friend. Look what i have for you." She said speaking to the falcon as she walked to the long dinner table and took a seat before sitting the plate of raw beef down for the Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:50 am

Sterbern happily gobbled up the meat that Eden had put out for him. Günther came downstairs wearing the robes Eden had given him, his hair still damp from the bath.
"Haven't had a bath like that since before I fled Germany" Günther said happily as he wrapped his arms around Eden. He had the feint scent of honey and juniper berries around him. "Thank you, love."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 6:00 am

Eden smiled as she looked up at him. "Of course. This is partly your home now. You can take a bath like that whenever you want. While we're here anyway." She said with a smile as she knew eventually they would head off again but she did intend to come back. She would always return home. ""Dinner is on it's way. I hope everyone's hungry." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 6:38 am

"Starved" Günther said with a laugh before taking a seat next to Eden. He thought about the possibility of a life with Eden, and the idea made him smile. He would have to deal with the Order of Charlemagne first if he wanted any chance of a peaceful life. "My duties as a Steinhauer come before my duties as an Assassin. I promise that as soon as this storm has passed, I will take on the Order of Charlemagne, so that one day, we might have a life together."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Just as he said that food was brought out. Eden thanked the maids as they went to get some food for all of the cats. "I will go with you. I should be by your side in this fight since we are both fighting for the same thing." She said with a smile as she placed her hand on his. "For now let's enjoy our time here." She said with a smile as she began to place food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Günther dished up for himself, mostly meat, but two potatoes since he remembered how his mother swatted him when he didn't eat any vegetables. He tore through the meat, eating happily. It almost felt like he was back at the castle, and for a brief moment, he seemed innocent.
"Makes me think of home" Günther said with a sigh. He missed his home back in Germany, the cold castle walls, the snow in the winter, duelling with his sister, and running free through the dark forests that surrounded the castle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Some day I would like to see where you came from." She told him as she ate small bites. It was out of habit since she was home to eat politely. "I've never been to Germany. It would have been my first time if I had gotten to meet you when my father had planned it." She admitted with a smile. She had been greatly disappointed when she had learned her father canceled their trip when his friend had passed away.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 pm

(Shit thought my old post went through, so sorry.) Damian finally arrived to dinner, plate holding whatever he found first. "Sorry ahm late," he said, sitting, "guessed ah fell asleep longer than ah meant.". At that, he began eating his food, primarily minding his own buisness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:19 am

"One day I shall show you my home in Germany, what's left of it at least." Günther realised he should probably eat like a civilised person, so he decided to at least take smaller bites. "Don't worry about it, Damian. If I could sleep, I would too" Günther said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:57 am

Smiling she looked over at Damian. "Your free to sleep here anytime." She said with a smile. She chuckled as she watched the cats gathering around Damian meowing and begging for food. All of their eyes were on Damian some even pawing at him. "They like you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Günther couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Damian being surrounded by cats, a small one trying to climb up his pants. Günther felt something patting at his leg, and held out a small piece of meat for the extremely old cat with a drooling problem. He decided to forfeit a small portion of his meat for the cat, who clearly had no intention of leaving him. Günther made a mental note to talk to Eden about the old cat at some point.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:09 pm

Smiling Eden looked down at the elderly cat. "There you are, Marcus. I was worried about you, my dear one." She said as she began setting up a plate before mixing some of the food togeather after cutting it up. She made sure all of the food was small enough for him to eat without choking or having a hard time. "The eldest cat should have something special." She said as she picked the cat up and allowed him to eat on the table.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:41 pm

"Only the finest for our elders" Günther said with a smile before returning to his food. He was happy to be in a room full of cats, the furry creatures he loved most. He held up a piece of meat, allowing Sterbern to swoop down and grab it before returning to Günther's shoulder to gobble it up.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:52 pm

The old cat purred happily as he ate the plate of food he had been given. "He's the oldest cat on the island." She said as she gently ran her hand down his back as he ate. "Marcus here was my father's cat and grandfather to my cat at nassau." Eden explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:16 pm

"You left your cat at Nassau" Günther asked curiously. He was sure that the cat had left Nassau with them. Sterbern ate some meat Günther held out for him while he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next