Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Unless shes hiding somewhere on your ship..." She knew her cat did this sometimes and now there was a storm. "I'll return shortly." She said as she got up and ran outside towards the ship in the storm. She ran through the hard winds and rain down towards his ship as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Günther ran off after Eden as fast as possible. He was worried about her out there in the storm.
"Eden" Günther called after her. "You search my cabin, I'll search below deck" Günther said before going under.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Nodding Eden entered the cabin and began looking everywhere. Calling the cats name. "Familiar!" She called but after looking everywhere she sighed. "Familiar where are you..." She asked hoping Gunther would have better luck.

Down below Familiar was huddled up behind some barrels shaking in fear of the storm. She meowed when she heard someone coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 am

As the other two left, Damian was resorted to having muLtiple cats on him and staring at him all at once. He had some food to eat, yet was currently feeding the rest that the cats would eat to said cats. He pat one in particular - one of the smaller ones - and he could feel it getting comfortable on his lap and in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Günther stopped dead in his tracks at the soft meow of Eden's cat. He looked behind the barrel, and smiled warmly at the sight of the small trembling cat. He gently scooped up the helpless creature, and placed her under his shirt, against his warm skin.
"Come little one, your mommy has been so worried about you" Günther said warmly before heading top side. "Found her, love" Günther said happily as he approached Eden, his hand supporting the cat's weight.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Thank the gods." Eden said ass he walked over and gently took the cat who immediately began to purr. "Never do that to me again." She said as she began holding and petting the cat even kissing her on the top of the head. "Thank you so much, love. Now let's get her back to the house and get her some warm food. " She said the cat meowing at the word food.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 4:33 am

Günther smiled as he watched Eden and familiar, it was truly beautiful how much love she had for such a tiny creature. He knew deep down, she was the one, not like the women he had spent nights with in an attempt to fill the void in his heart. Günther followed Eden back to the house, and grabbed the first blanket he saw for them.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 5:46 am

Eden held her cat close to her. Once they got into the house and she had received the blanket from Gunther she proceeded to cut up pieces of the ham on the table as well as asking for a bowl of warm milk. Once done she dried her cat off and set her plate next to the old drooling cat called Marcus and set her down. Smiling she ate a bit more food as well. "Thank you, love."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:22 am

Günther quickly finished his plate of food, and took care of his dishes before heading off to start a fire in the fireplace. He cared for the fire until it wad roaring, and put a metal grate in front of it before heading to the kitchen to make some tea for everyone.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 am

Eden smiled as she watched her cat eat her food up. Watching Gunther move towards the kitchen area she had figured he was going to make tea and thought it would be a good way to warm up before they went to bed. Shew as beginning to get tired.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 6:24 pm

"Made some tea if anyone wants some. Used some of my special leaves" Günther said with a chuckle before heading back to the living room with a teapot and some cups. He poured some tea for himself and some for Eden, but he wasn't quite sure Damian would have some, so he left the third cup empty.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 10:52 pm

(Sorry i've been gone so long life's batshit rn) Damian walked in to the room, seeing the fireplace roaring, a grin on his face and a kitten attempting to stay on his right shoulder. He sat on the floor, the kitten quickly leaping off and trying to play with his left pointer finger. Noticing this, he idly said to Günther, "Y'mind pourin' a cuppa? Lil' rascal 'ere is tryin' tah eat my hand. Silly lil' thing.". He then proceeded to lightly scratch it on the back.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 5:03 am

Smiling Eden sipped her tea as she sat in front of the large stone fireplace. "Kittens are very sweet. That one you have there seems to be a playful little thing." She said as Familiar jumped up into her lap. "Cats are wonderful companions and can be just as loyal as a dog." She told him with a smile as Familiar curled up in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Günther poured a cup of tea for Damian, and handed it to him before returning to his own tea. It was a potent mix of herbs from Elizabeth, and the finest marijuana from Hornigold. He would either sleep, or have an incredible high, he would have to see where the night took him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 1:56 am

Smiling Eden took a sip. "This is delicious," Eden said as she took another sip. "I am lucky women to have found such a good man. You can cook make good tea and you love me." She said with a smile. She did feel lucky indeed to have found him. And for him to be the man her father had chosen for her was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 3:24 pm

"And I am lucky to have found you" Günther said with a warm smile. He remembered finding her on that slave ship, in a dark and dirty cage. He leaned back in the couch, and took a sip of his tea as he thought. "Tomorrow, we need to arrange a plan of attack against the Order or Charlemagne. Unite the clans, gather our allies, and hit them with everything we have."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 5:36 pm

I agree but I am also responsible for these people here and the repairs on their homes and other buildings. That has to be done as well..." She said taking another sip of her tea. She wasn't sure who to juggle both tasks.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 5:51 pm

"Of course, love. I'll see if I can spare a few men to help with prepares. Perhaps Damian and I could start with planning while you see to your people." Günther shook his head, and stared at the strange orange and green creature before him before rubbing his eyes. His whole world was filled with colour, and strange plants seemed to grow from every surface. "Shiiiiiiiit..." Günther sat there, staring at his surroundings, a large stupid grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 am

Smiling she moved to sit beside Gunther. "We will think of something..." She said smiling as she began to feel the effect of the tea. Smiling she suddenly felt cuddly as she leaned on Gunther, wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Günther chuckled happily at Eden as she snuggled up against him. He quickly scooped her up and set her on his lap giving her a quick kiss, and pinching her arse. He had that devilish look in his eyes, and a playful smile on his face. The world around him was going mad, but she looked exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:25 pm

(Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry please dont be too mad at me) As the two were next to each other a-way aways from Damian, he was casually sitting besides his empty cup, feeling the effects. He looked around, simply enjoying the way things were at the current time. He did, after all, have it good. Great friends, great crew, great whiskey, and now some kittens. He found a spot the current one he was petting liked to be scratched, and was idly doing so as he smiled. He looked over at Gunther, currently with Eden on him, and said, "Wha's this 'bout th' Order? Jus' caugh' that."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Günther looked at Damian and took another sip of his tea. He watched his hallucination of a green rabbit hop around the room, coming to a stop on the teapot.
"The Order of Charlemagne, we're going to destroy them so my people can finally live in peace. To my knowledge, they are in possession of, and worship Joyeuse."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:12 pm

"Our people." Eden corrected smiling as she cuddled against Gunther with a large smile. Her family was the same as his. Eden looked as if she were about to fall asleep on Gunther but she was fighting to keep herself awake.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:23 pm

That statement raised an eyebrow from Damian. Ignoring the probably hallucination of a mad dwarf axeman , he continued, "Whorshipin' a bloody sword? Why do tha', 'stead ah use th' damn thing? Damn thing's got myths 'bout it. Wouldn' be 'prised if it were a artifact o' Eden. Th' other Eden, not you, lass."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:32 pm

I know" Eden said with a small giggle. "My father named me after the pieces of Eden." She said as she turned to smile at him. Reaching over she picked up her cup and took another drink from it before setting it down and laying on Gunther again ignoring the three-eyed cat with a unicorn horn on its head that sat on the table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next