Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Bryan's own muscles relaxed upon hearing her words and a quiet sigh of relief escaped through his nose. "Nor I reject you, Sinner." He reassured her calmly, closing his eyes to press his face against her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:18 am

"And therein lies the irony. Despite my name, I'm still pure, untouched, and unbroken. I'm telling you this because... I-I love you." Darcey looked at the floor in shame. She had just admitted that she was not only a virgin, but that she had also fallen for Bryan. She wasn't even sure if he felt that way about her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:57 am

Bryan's smile widened and he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you too." He whispered to her. His hands trailed along her sides and rested once more at her hips before he pressed his forehead into her shoulder with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:05 pm

"So, what do you want to do" Darcey asked sheepishly. Her eyes closed slowly, and she felt her body relax. She rested her hands on his shoulders, and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:42 am

A sheepish, devilish grin crossed his face and he kissed the nook between her shoulder and her neck gently before he traced a line down across her shoulder with his lips and planted a quiet kiss on the edge. "What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:54 am

"Well, I don't know where this is going, but, it feels nice." Darcey let out a soft gasp as she felt his lips against her bare flesh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Bryan's smile grew. He shifted his hands up her back and traced patterns along her back and sides. He didn't know what he was doing, but he knew he was enjoying her enjoyment of it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Darcey let out a pleasured sigh as Bryan's hands moved along her back. Never before in her life had she ever experienced this sensation. Darcey ran her hands along his sides, taking in the feeling of his muscles beneath the fabric.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:56 am

Bryan sighed through his nose as she felt his muscles beneath the fabric of his shirt and pressed his face against the nape of her neck. His lips touched her skin in a gentle kiss. His fingers, unknowingly to him, lifted up the material of her shirt and slipped up to her bare back. It was cold against his hands.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:39 am

Darcey gasped at the feeling of his hands against her flesh. It was a strange feeling for her. She loved the sensation, but she wondered if this was the right time and place. It was her first time, they were in his quarters, and it was light out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:24 am

Bryan hesitated for a moment. He wasn't one to force himself onto anyone and pulled back to look at her. "I won't force you to do anything you don't want to." He said gently, a small smile on his face. he spoke the truth.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:01 am

"No. I want this. I want to do this with you. I'm just not sure if this is the right place" Darcey said sheepishly. She really did want this.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:40 am

Bryan gave a quiet laugh and smiled at her. "Well we can't very well go to the local Brothel and ask for a room. And I don't feel comfortable renting out a room in the inn. Never know whether or not those sheets are clean." His eyes were sparkling. He wanted her and the way his eyes twinkled and his smile suggested that he was trying to be humorous.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:26 am

Darcey chuckled softly before planting a gentle kiss on Bryan's lips.
"My quarters, or yours" Darcey asked slyly. In a way, she seemed to behave like a fox even though she had never seen one before in her life. If they used her quarters, she could deal with the evidence without anyone ever finding out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:12 pm

Bryan shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. As long as I'm with you." He purred, kissing her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:05 pm

"My quarters it is then" Darcey said with a soft laugh. She kissed him softly before racing off to her ship.

"Shore leave, boys! Go out and have some fun!" The men cheered happily before racing off, leaving Darcey as the only person on the ship. She smiled happily before ducking into her quarters.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:52 am

Bryan followed the second the last man in her crew left for the shore. He casually slipped into her quarters and leaned his back on the door, closing it with a soft click. He locked it into place and looked to Darcey, a grin spreading across his face. "So who's starting this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:53 am

"Well everything started in your quarters" Darcey said softly before she made her way over to Bryan, and slowly took off his coat, her own coat was lying on the desk. She had a certain look about her. She kissed him softly, pouring her emotions into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:56 am

Bryan grunted at the impact of the sudden kiss but did nothing except kiss her back, his arms wrapping around her body so that it looked like he was holding her to him. His body grew warm and he knew that his face was probably as red as a tomato, maybe even redder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:16 am

Darcey smiled against his lips before she worked on removing her shirt. She felt comfortable with him, so she finally took off her shirt before continuing the kiss.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:26 am

Bryan's body heated up again when his hands glided against her bare skin. Slowly, carefully, he removed his own shirt and let it fall to the ground by the door before he turned and kissed her again, his hands pressing lightly against her back.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Darcey shivered and arched her body into his at the feeling of his hands on her bare flesh. She loved the feeling, and let out a soft moan before kissing his neck. She ran her hands along his exposed skin, carefully taking in every detail.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:52 am

Bryan felt himself shiver at her light touch and his lips went down to her collarbone. He traced his lips over them, feeling the bone through her skin. He closed his eyes and pressed his head against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Darcey staggered back slightly, just to lead Bryan over to the bed. She pulled away, smiled slyly, and made her way over to the bed. Darcey lay down on the bed and gestured seductively for Bryan to join her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Bryan shivered and soon strode over to the bed and grinned down at her before he plopped down himself. He positioned himself so that his arms were holding him up on either side of her head and he grinned seductively at her before he planted a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shark((Void)
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next