Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:25 am

"So what are your plans for the day" Darcey asked curiously. Her day would most likely revolve around cosmetic work on the Phantom Wake.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Bryan shook his head. He didn't know, honestly. "Probably will review the notes I took on the Twins, find a place to train undisturbed and or exploring. Might actually tell my crew to go sell the other half of that shark meat."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:53 pm

"Well, it sounds like we're both going to have a very interesting day. I don't think I could handle all the excitement." Darcey let out a slight yawn, and stretched. She stood up, and headed over to the counter to pay.

"I'll see you around" Darcey said to Bryan before she made her way back to her ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Bryan nodded at her and followed to his own ship before he went aboard and shouted for the shark meat set aside for trade to be sold at market. Then he disappeared into his cabin for a time. Noon rolled around by the time lunch was brought to him, but he was too focused on his journal to even touch his food.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:26 am

Darcey was personally overseeing the work done on her ship. The hull was being painted black, blue sails were being put up, and the carpenter was busy carving the new figurehead.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:03 pm

On his own ship, the men were busy lugging the shark's meat to market and Crowley himself was just simply cleaning the ship and making sure everything was in place. Bryan himself had finally decided to eat his lunch while he read his journal. He wanted to be prepared for anything from the twins.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:58 pm

Darcey knocked on the door leading to Bryan's cabin. She had met the female Assassin at the docks, and gathered some more information.
"Bryan, it's Darcey. May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:12 pm

"Door's open." Bryan called back, taking another bite of his food, his eyes never leaving the journal.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Darcey entered Bryan's quarters, and approached his desk.
"I spoke with my Assassin friend. She has given me some very valuable information about the twins" Darcey said proudly as she handed Bryan a piece of paper. "I told you she hates Assassins."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Bryan took the parchment and looked it over before his eyes shifted between what she'd given him and the journal. "Ah." He said after a moment, tapping the paper before a finger drummed against the journal. "That's what I was missing. They seem to communicate over a distance, even when separated. Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:11 pm

"Apparently it's something or other that the Assassins call Eagle Sense. It might also be because they're twins." Darcey found somewhere to sit, and sat down. She wiped her face, and looked to Bryan. "So what should we do now that we know that they can communicate over large distances?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Bryan said nothing for a time and instead studied the parchment. "Well, there's not much we can do, really." he said absentmindedly. "Seeing as they can communicate over a great distance, it's more dangerous than ever to be seen together. They'd know something was up. Hell, they probably suspect a couple of Templars have come to Nassau to kill them already!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:40 pm

"S-So we can't see each other until we've killed them?" Darcey was distressed by the news. On the outside, she seemed calm, but on the inside, she was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:48 pm

Bryan heard the stutter in her voice and took a while to answer. "What I'm saying is that it would be better for us to travel separately unless we both meet up at Old Avery."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:07 pm

"I suppose we could do that. Aye, that's actually a clever idea" Darcey said after she breathed a sigh of relief. At least she would still be able to see him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Bryan smiled at her words and stuck the parchment into the journal before he shut it and slid it away from him. "Well, now, Miss Sinner." he said teasingly, a sly smile crossing his face as he gazed upon the female Templar. "You've officially caught me alone. Anything in particular you'd like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:24 am

Darcey looked surprised by what Bryan had said. Despite her name, she was still an innocent, naive young woman, and a virgin. Darcey looked at Bryan, and slowly made her way towards him, a sly look on her face.
"Well, there's just one thing I've been waiting to do" Darcey said slyly before she kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:27 am

Bryan was surprised at first, his eyes wide and staring at her. Then they closed and he kissed her back, his hands sliding up her back. His heart was racing and for once he didn't know how to react.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:36 pm

"Sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a while now" Darcey said sheepishly as she rested her forehead against Bryan's, her lips gently brushing against his as she spoke. She was undoubtedly nervous.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Bryan's heart was still hammering his chest. He was certain that it was loud enough for her to hear it. He smiled quietly and closed his eyes as his forehead pressed against hers. His hands crept up her sides and back down to her hips, though they stopped where they were. "How long?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:50 pm

"Since about a day or two before we arrived at Nassau." Darcey said softly. She felt comfortable and safe in his arms. Even his hands on her hips were a welcome feeling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Bryan's smile grew in size. "To be honest," he said softly, his mouth suddenly running dry. "I've been wanting to as well."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:48 pm

"And here we are" Darcey purred softly. She looked into Bryan's eyes, and smiled warmly. "To be honest, I thought you were going to freak out. I never would have guessed how you felt. That you felt the same."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:07 pm

"My affections have grown since that day when I sang for you." He said honestly. "And I wanted to confront you about it, but I was afraid. Afraid I'd get refused."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:43 pm

"I've never sung for anyone before. To me, singing is the most pure form of expression, and I wanted you to know how I felt. And I would never have rejected you, Bryan" Darcey said softly. Her nervousness had faded, and a certain calm had washed over her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shark((Void)
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next