Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:01 pm

Sam looked over at his wife and carefully took the bottle of rum, holding it while his arm was draped across his raised knee for a moment before he took a drink. "I was just thinkin'," he said softly, swallowing what remained in his mouth. "About the future." Sam wanted to say he hoped that, with Edward and Krystal, that his line was safely secured. But he knew that saying things like that was a way to shatter everything he'd worked hard for. Sam sighed and took another drink of the rum before he passed it back to his wife. "I should probably go and meet David at the docks."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:26 pm

"Go on, Sam. I'll check on the children. No doubt Edward will want to hear more stories." Elizabeth corked the bottle of rum, dusted herself off, and hopped into a pile of leaves. She quickly raced off to look after the children.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Sam shook his head and ran from the roof, leaping into the nearest tree. From there, he began to leap tree to tree until he reached the edge of the line and sprang onto a roof. Sam slid across the rooftops with ease until he reached the docks, where he slid down a slanted roof into a pile of hay, which he sprang out of with ease. There, he dusted himself off and approached the docks, smiling when he saw the Ghost. "Ahoy, there!" He called with the familiar pirate greeting.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:41 pm

Once they approached the docks David leapt off the ship and landed on the docks, rolling once to absorb the impact of the fall. He then stood and looked at Sam. It had been a long while since he had saw the assassin. Of course to David that was but a blink of an eye, why it felt like just yesterday that he had granted him the title of master Assassin, but of course that had been years ago. "Ahoy Brother" he said as he grasped the mans arm in greeting.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:06 am

Sam returned the grasp and placed his free hand on top of David's forearm. "Good to see you," he said with a smile. "Come! We must make for the Sanctuary." Sam lowered his voice and glanced around for a moment. "And try not to tract attention to yourself. This place is hidden, even from the bureau's eyes."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:36 am

David nodded quietly "As you wish" he never meant to call attention to himself, but unfortunately he had drawn too much attention to himself over the last few years. Luckily a few people now dressed like him, so he did not draw eyes in a crowd any longer, but for a few months he had. "lead the way"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Samuel gave a nod and made his way to the forest's edge. There, he entered the trees and easily found a very hidden trail that led further back. "Tell no one of this place," Sam said softly, sounding on edge. "My family was found out at Inagua and we were forced to flee possibly the best Sanctuary down there. This place is much more hidden and secluded." Sam felt almost relieved when he reached the wide opening where the house stood. "My parents' sanctuary from quite literally everyone, Assassins included. Father brought me here once when I was a child and I've always remembered the way back since. It's in the family."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Elizabeth had been sitting in the shade outside with Edward sleeping on her lap, and Krystal cradled in her arms. Sentinel lay at her feet, and Panther sat beside Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard people approaching, she instinctively held Krystal closer against her with one arm, drew one of her golden flintlocks, and aimed it straight to where she had heard the noise.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Sam took a deep breath and exhaled. He stepped closer to the house and spotted his wife in the shade of a tree and smiled. "Just David and me, hon," he said softly, walking over to them and kneeling down beside Sentinel. "Hey, buddy. Haven't seen you for a while. How you been?" He asked, talking to the crocodile(?) and holding out a hand for the beast to sniff before he made any move to stroke him. He didn't want to risk Sentinel not recognizing him and possibly causing harm.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:10 pm

David bowed his head and said "I am honored to have the secret shared with me." He was the Grand Mentor of the Assassin's, a title granted to him by Ezio himself. So by showing him this hideout, he was literally showing the assassin's it. However David would never divulge the secret to anyone. Save for maybe Alyssa. When he entered and saw Elizabeth he smiled and nodded in greeting as he pulled down his hood. He looked at them both before he said "I have to admit, I am kind of mad that you didn't invite me on your little adventure. It has been too long since I took out a big Templar."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Sam shot David a look and rose to his feet for a moment. "She took Bryan with her, if that soothes you," he said teasingly, a small smile on his face. "Tiago's initiation will be tomorrow. And Josh will be ready in a few more days. Will you honor us with performing their initiation ceremonies?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Damian was joyus. Deciding he would not tell the others for a bit, he waited a while, and, after about twenty minutes, he walked outside, and, about to say something, quickly caught his words upon seeing who had finally arrived. Walking a few steps out of the doorway, he remained quiet, until finally, he said, "So... we headin' tah Torres?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:28 pm

"In a bit, Damian," Sam said, glancing toward the bigger man. Sam wanted to deal with Torres, same as Damian, but they would wait. "What do you say, David?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 am

David shook his head slowly "If Ezio had told me what my new title entitled, I probably would not have taken it with such entusiasm. Being the Grand Mentor is hardly fun when all I get to do is perform initiations and not get to go on all the missions. However, I would be honored to preform them." He then added "However I do want a shot at Torres"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:34 am

Elizabeth gently nudged her sleeping son causing Edward to wake up. She whispered something in his ear, and the young boy ran inside.
"I caught them when I was three months pregnant. They took my Edward with the intention of using him as bait to capture us, and to kill Samuel and me in front of him. El Tiburón was a known rapist, so we dealt with him accordingly." Ember stood up slowly, still holding Krystal against her, and dusted herself off. She looked David in the eyes, and spoke quietly. "In your lifetime, you will be able to take down hundreds, if not thousands of Grand Masters. Allow Samuel and me this one. He took my parents, my home, and he almost got away with my son. He needs to pay." Krystal stirred slightly, but calmed at her mother's loving touch. "You are more than welcome to join in on the torture of Torres, but he is to die from a slow hanging."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:38 am

"Don't we all?" Sam spat, hatred in his eyes. "Torres is the bastard who killed my Mentor! Sam had a reason to want to have a shot at Torres and it shown through his harsh tone and blazing eyes. At hearing his wife's words, Sam gave a nod of approval. "And I hope his neck doesn't snap with the force. I hope he suffocates with that Rope around his neck, like he did to my Mentor!" Sam's voice was poison right now and his eyes could literally stare daggers, his fists clenching and trembling violently.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 am

"It's quite simple, just tie a rope around his neck, and slowly lift him off the ground until only his toes touch the ground. If you do it right, it can take days for the bastard to die." Elizabeth stood at her husband's side, and smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder, and looked down at Krystal.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:02 am

"Control your emotions!" David barked and he strode past them so his back was turned to them both. "Emotions are acceptable, but never let them get out of hand. You will die. It is hard, but worth it." He turned so he looked at them both "I did not say I wished to kill him, I have no wish to even torture him, I wish to question him." Revulsion was seen with in his eyes. He was one to end someones life without pain, not cause them pain without giving them their release. it was not the Assassin way.

He however added softly "I have lived longer than everyone in your family combined, and have dedicated my life to ending the Templars. I have watched friends, brothers and sisters die at their hand, and have suffered my own handful of wounds from them. I have more cause to hate them than most. Yet I do not let that hate rule my actions. A hard lesson I had to learn, and one day you two shall as well."

He then said "So I ask again to have my go at Torres before you torture him beyond coherent thought" He was against the torture in the first place. Yet this was their sanctuary, and they had just cause to so he would not order them not to.. unless it got out of hand. If he had to kill Torres before they finished with him and risk alienating them forever.. so be it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:39 am

Krystal burst out crying at David's barking, but Elizabeth somehow managed to calm her down. She gently rocked her daughter in her arms as she shot David an icy glare. Sentinel let out an angry moan, hissed, and opened his mouth in warning.
"I have suffered more injuries at the hands of the Assassins than the Templars. I killed my own mentor. Torres personally killed my parents when I was seven, then he burnt down my house to cover it up. I lived in a goddamned tree for seven years before I finally made it to Tulum where I was whipped daily simply because I'm the daughter of a Templar." Elizabeth closed her eyes, and took a deep breath to calm herself. "You have no idea what I went through when that bastard took our Edward. Christ! He even threw me into a cell. My actions are those of a mother, and I'm sorry that that is something you will never experience. You are more than welcome to question Torres" Elizabeth said sadly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:26 pm

Samuel was breathing hard and tears were in his eyes, his body shuddering. He was ashamed of his actions. "Question him if you like," he said softly, turning his head toward his wife. "And I want to be the one to kill him." His eyes turned toward David and blinked slowly. His eyes then dropped to the ground. "I'm sorry, David. I normally have a handle of my emotions."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 am

David walked back towards them and placed a hand on Sam's Shoulder. He would have done to the same to Elizabeth except he remembered she did not like to be touched. He then said "I know what you have gone through is a terrible, and I do know what you feel, though not in the same way. I regard all the Assassins as my children.. my brothers and sisters, my family. To have any taken from me is hard, yet I have had to deal with it and move on. This is the reason I am not putting an end to your torture of Torres, as I rightfully should. It is up to you who takes his life. Just remember one thing... It is one thing to take life in battle, it is another to take a life when they are helpless and at your mercy. The choice is yours, but it shall haunt you for the rest of your lives."

He then smiled and stepped back saying "I may be growing soft in my old age, but you two are as close to best friends as I have had in many years. I doubt I could harm you even if you did turn on the Assassins" (FORE SHADOWING WIN!)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:53 am

(How's that a forshadowing!? O_O)

Samuel chuckled quietly and smiled at his friend. "Just promise me one thing," he said softly, pulling David aside. "That you'll follow the Donnellys and Shays through the years. Help them if they need it and give them guidance if at all possible."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 am

"Thank you for understanding, David. You are one of the few Assassins that looks past my heritage." Elizabeth looked down at Krystal, and smiled lovingly. She still couldn't believe that she had a daughter. "Now that we've all calmed down, I'd like to introduce you to our daughter: Krystal Shay Donnelly." Krystal was fast asleep in her mother's arms, blissfully unaware of everything and anything. Elizabeth looked at David with a mixture of emotions in her eyes. "I need you to make me a promise, David. Should Krystal or any of my descendents join the Templars, try to help them before you outright kill them."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Sam nodded in agreement with his wife's words. "Please," he said softly, glancing down at his daughter. He couldn't bear the thought of losing even one of his children.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:24 pm

(Cause a certain Shay turns Wink )

David nodded "I vow that those who have the name Kenway, Shay or Donnelly shall never feel the sting of my blade. Not unless all else fails and my vow to the brotherhood forces me to do otherwise." He said softly as he smiled at the child. He knew he could never have one for himself because it would end up going against the natural way of things.. and a parent should never out live a child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next