Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:24 pm

(Oh! Shutler! we need to pick up that rp with Alyssa and David! Very Happy )
Sam nodded toward his wife and took a breath. He stepped outside and knelt beside the wolf that guarded the door and gently gripped the black-silver fur in both hands. "Go upstairs," he said softly to the animal. "And guard Krystal. I'm putting you in charge of her safety, Ace. I know you'll do a great job." Ace gave a whimper in acknowledgement and gave his master a lick across the face before he bolted into the house and fled up the stairs, turning up in the room where the baby slept. There, he laid down on the floor and crept over to the crib, laying beside it with his head on his paws.

"Bryan, we're going," Sam called up to the Assassin. Bryan nodded and dropped down from the tree, tucking into a roll to avoid any injury.
"Let's make them suffer," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:56 am

"Now before we kill El Tiburón, there's just one thing we need to decide on... How to kill him." Elizabeth pulled a few items from her bag: rope darts, various vials of poisons, and her trusty golden flintlocks. Of course, she also had her sword and daggers. Tiago held his rifle close to him. "Of course, we could always skin him alive or give him the blood eagle treatment" Elizabeth said with a sinister smile as she set a small bag of salt and a few lemons on the table.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Bryan shook his head slowly. "I don't care," he stated simply. "As long as he suffers." Sam gently touched Bryan's shoulder with a calm hand before casting his own eyes across the table.
"What about a slow poisoning?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Shuddering lightly at the last idea of Elizabeth's, and Sam's too, since he was poisoned once back home - thankfully minor and easily cured - Damian said, "Look... I don' wanna make the man suffer any more than he needs to. Y'can torture 'im, then i'll finish 'im off by hidden blade. I know th' man's a scoundrel tah us, bu'... he's jus' doin' wha' he thin's righ'. Ah know firsthan' experience, bein' the only one who earned mah rin' 'gitametly... no offence, 'Liz.", and, in additiion to the pile of weapons, he removed his right-handed hidden blade, and placed it in front of him on the table.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:59 pm

"Maybe you're right, Damian. But he should still suffer for how he has treated women over the years." Tiago looked at Elizabeth with concern. He wondered how she knew about El Tiburón's activity with the women.
"Mentor, did he?"
"Jaysus, no. I own a brothel up at Havana. 'course, the girls look after the women who've been assaulted or abused. He's been my primary target for years." Elizabeth looked at the hidden blade, then to Damian, and shook her head. "Look, he needs to suffer. Templar or not, men like him do not deserve a painless death."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:14 pm

"And," Bryan added, a fist clenching against the table top. His eyes sparkled darkly, though tears could be seen building behind his eyes. "He killed my father for letting a young Assassin go free." Sam's head raised as the truth came out. So that's why Bryan looked so eager to kill the man.
"Slow poisoning seems the best option," he said slowly, the hatred for all Templars beginning to rise back into his voice and a snarl seemed to spread across his face. "That way, everyone gets to see their side avenged." Sam licked his lips for a moment before he looked up to his wife, his emerald eyes glittering dangerously. "But I want a go at Torres for what happened to Mentor."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:46 pm

"Slow poisoning it is then." Elizabeth packed everything back into her bag, everything except a tiny vial. "And Sam... Let's not forget that Torres took our son with the intention of using him as bait to attract us. He was going to slaughter us in front of him." Elizabeth tightened her grip on the hilt of her sword, and began to make her way outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:08 pm

At the reminder, Sam felt rage rise inside of him and he quickly followed his wife outside, Bryan right behind them. "That," he said. "Is unforgivable. Even more so than my parents being shot and our house burned."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Sighing lightly in anger, Damian thought to himself, "She does have a point... Still - I know how terrible it is... the pain of a slow death... yet I did not have the relief of Death at the end, for I went on a suicide mission the next day... the scars still hurt.", as he reequipped the hidden blade after a minute of pure silence. After doing so, he simply sat, thinking of nothing, doing nothing, and saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Josh, Master Donnelly's apprentice, stepped up behind Damian and stayed silent for a moment before he spoke, his voice soft and gentle. "My father died," he said, his eyes searching the room for something, but there was nothing there to look for. "Though not by Templar hands. It was an illness." Josh let silence hang there for a moment before he continued, his voice still soft. "Father told me that anyone can change, if they want to. He offered a place in the bureau for Templars who had changed their ways and became Assassins." Another pause. It was obvious Josh didn't want to overstep his place around the larger Assassin. "But there are those who never want to change, such as the Templar Grand Master and Torres. Men like those....they have to die for there to be peace." Josh paused again and licked his lips slowly, taking a breath. "We Assassins secure free-will and protect it with our lives. Many have died defending people's free-will, like Carl Donnelly and his wife, and Aaron Clarkson. Maybe the Templars don't deserve to suffer, but don't they at least deserve either a chance at changing or death?" If Sam could hear his apprentice, or even Liz, they would probably say the boy had wisdom beyond his years.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Upon hearing the soft voice, Damian turned his head around, and, twisting his body a bit in his chair to face the apprentice, Damian smiled lightly, and replied, "Aye... 'Liz 'n' Sam 'ere actually gave me mah second chance." Lifting his left hand to show the boy, he pointed to his ring finger - A Templar ring, and a gold ring with a few small diamonds on it. Finally, he said, "Now, I didn' kill no Templar to get that Templar ring. Got it when I offically became one, about thirteen years ago, when I was about eighteen. Spent a good ten years being one, when I accidentally sailed down here, after stealing a important artifact, and I met those two over there. One thing led to another, and here I am now.". After finishing the story, Damian then said, "Ah just guess that, well...", and, lowering his voice to the boy's, said, "...I jus' guess that they are too clouded by anger and hatred they forget about Mercy."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Josh nodded slowly at Damian's words, his eyes clouded with a haze. "I've heard Sam's story," he said softly, taking a seat with the taller man. "Apparently, his father and mother were going on a contract when Sam was going on his first mission with Aaron, his mentor. They were still in the bureau when a messenger came in, declaring that both Carl and his wife were shot and their house burned. According to father, Sam was devastated. Josh frowned, like he was trying to remember something that he had been told. When he remembered, he continued on. "Much later, I was about eight when Sam and Aaron left for Havana. Father only told me they were going to flush out a dangerous man there.

Again, the boy paused, thinking long and hard about what had happened then. "A week passed and the bureau began to think them both dead when Sam returned without Aaron. He said that Aaron had been hung and he was sworn into the Brotherhood as an Assassin. Josh paused again and looked to the older man, eyes soft. "I was about nine when a Brother was killed by a traitor in the Creed. Sam came back saying that Frederic had deserted for the Templars. Sam was really pissed by that point and left the Keys for good, never coming back at all. Josh swallowed and looked again at the Assassin. "I think that Samuel does know Mercy, but he doesn't show it toward Templars most of the time because of how much they robbed him of."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:15 am

"Elizabeth's not doing this because they are Templars, she's doing it because of who they are as people. She's doing it to protect her family. Elizabeth has had friends in the Templar order, and she loved them." Tiago watched as El Tiburón was brought out, and growled. "Besides, her father was a Templar." El Tiburón, as usual, remained silent. Having been fed nothing but tack and scraps for the duration of his imprisonment, he had wasted away. The once great shark appeared like more of a minnow or guppy.
"After we're done with you, you will never harm another woman again" Elizabeth growled before she boxed him square on the nose. El Tiburón was stripped of his shirt, and tied to two posts as he knelt on the ground. "If there's one thing I hate more than your precious Grand Master Torres, it's rapists and men who treat women like dogs." Elizabeth pulled a whip from her belt, and smiled sinisterly as she looked at it. The tip of the whip was split into five sections, each section ending with a small blade. "Over the past five years, you have forcefully had your way with over one hundred and twenty women, and that's only the ones that I know of." Tiago looked down at the Templar, and had to restrain himself from beating him to death. Elizabeth pulled El Tiburón's head back, and forced the poison down his throat. "Today, you will experience the collective wrath of those women that you so viciously raped." Tiago stepped forward, and opened a book.
"Second of June, 1718, Delmara Cortez, twenty-two years old" Tiago called before Elizabeth lashed at the Templar with her whip. He continued to call out dates, names, and ages as Elizabeth lashed at the Templar with a hellish fury. This went on for nearly an hour before they finally reached the last name. "Twenty-third of October, 1718, Gabriella Da Silva, six years old" Tiago read with a pained voice as tears flooded his eyes. While most other names were coupled with only one lash from Elizabeth's whip, the final name was met with five. Elizabeth handed the whip to Tiago. "You raped and murdered my sister" Tiago roared before he unleashed a barrage of lashings upon the Templar.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Bryan stood there, emotionless as he watched Tiago's fury being unleashed upon the Templar. He looked up to Liz, his eyes burning. He was waiting his turn to say what he needed to. He was already ready with words all played out in his head. Rage boiled in his chest as well as tears that refused to fall. And Sam stood in the dark corner of the room, his arms folded across his chest. This man wasn't the man he wanted to unleash his full fury on. The man he wanted was Torres. And young Josh flinched and walked out of the room, unable to stand it any longer than what he had already.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:56 am

Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Tiago, and he dropped the whip. She led him away from El Tiburón, and shared a bottle of rum with him.
"God, I missed this stuff." Elizabeth looked to Bryan, and nodded. "He's all yours."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Bryan nodded back and picked up the whip in his hand, all the while staring at it as he straightened up. His fingers closed around it tightly and a snarl began to form across his face, unspilled tears still behind his eyes. "Spring," he began strongly, though his voice shook. "The Twenty-first of April, five years ago, you hung my father for such a minor thing: releasing a young Assassin boy you wanted him to kill." Bryan's voice began to fill with emotion and finally, a tear fell from his eyes. "I sat there and watched my father die by your hand!" His voice cracked and his hand drew the whip back. With a trembling shoulder, he struck the Templar hard and furiously.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:55 pm

(I thought earlier in this thread she was, cuz you mentioned it. However doesn;t mean there could be another turned assassin for David to hunt. Anyways I kinda don;t want to forcefully insert myself again, so maybe one of you could mention getting the ghost's help and then come get him. Dark as for the Alyssa/David thread, I thought I was waiting on you to post lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Elizabeth looked at her pocket watch, and smiled sinisterly. El Tiburón shook violently as a red foam dribbled out of his mouth. Elizabeth calmly approached the dying Templar, and lifted his chin so he was looking into her eyes.
"You disgust me." With that, Elizabeth removed her hand from beneath his head, and his head hung limply. He was dead. Elizabeth returned to her husband's side, and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I didn't want Jane nor Krystal to suffer at the hands of that monster." Tiago looked at Elizabeth, tears still welling in his eyes.
"Should we have his remains sent to the brothel so the girls know that they are finally safe?"
"What do you think, Sam?"

(I will gladly bring the ghost in if you like)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Bryan dropped the whip and backed away from the dead Templar, his shoulders trembling while his breath came out quickly in pants. "Take a deep breath, Bryan," called Sam, watching the man struggle to regain himself. At his wife's words, he shook his head. "I understand," he said softly, rubbing his wife's back for a moment. As for the question that Tiago presented, Sam looked to the Templar man they'd just killed. "The girls deserve to know their tormentor is dead. But, we can't just let a rotting corpse stay above ground. Once they know he's dead, he's to be buried. Templar or not, nobody deserves to stay above ground after death and be picked apart by vultures."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:07 pm

"Naturally" Elizabeth said with a soft laugh. "Should we let Shuter know about the death of El Tiburón? Maybe even let him join in on the torture of Torres? But I'm pretty sure he'd like to meet Krystal." Elizabeth gently kissed Samuel's cheek before she rested her head on his shoulder. Tiago went off to the docks with El Tiburón's body so that it could be sent to the brothel at Havana.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Sam seemed to smile at the thought of seeing the Ghost again. "Send word," he said, wrapping an arm around his wife. "Tell David to meet me at the edge of the forest and I'll bring him here."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Elizabeth headed up to her study where she would write a small letter to the ghost.

"Shuter,
I am pleased to inform you of the death of the Templar known as El Tiburón. We have another in our custody to be executed at a later date. We would also like for you to meet the newest member of our family.
- The Donnellys"

Elizabeth sent the letter off via raven before she went downstairs again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Sam wasn't inside. In fact, he'd climbed out of the window in the room and had climbed onto the roof, where he sat, staring out over the mountains that encompassed the forest. He took a deep breath of air and exhaled softly, the wind whipping his dark hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:57 pm

David received a message from the Donnelly's and chuckled softly. Those two just kept having children didn't they. David looked forward to the day that he could chuckle softly at their kids having kids of their own. Unlike Ezio and Altair, David planned to follow this family of assassins through out the ages. He did not wish to loose track of them. In many ways they were the closest friends he had ever had. So he ended up ordering his men to set sail for the predetermined location.

As the Normandy pulled in David crouched on the bow, looking for Sam.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 pm

"I knew I would find you up here" Elizabeth said quietly as she joined Samuel on the roof, and sat down beside him. She took a sip from her bottle of rum, and handed it to Samuel. "Care to tell me what's on your mind?"

Tiago was down at the docks, making sure that everything was alright with the Sentinel, and chuckled quietly when he saw Shuter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next