Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

"Oh alright" Elizabeth said with a laugh. She looked down at her left arm, and a tear rolled down her face. The flock of swallows tattooed on her arm had only grown in number. She knew that another swallow would soon join the flock.

Elizabeth woke up in the dead of night.
"Must've passed out." She looked at the golden flintlock on the bedside table, and hung her head. She snuck about in the darkness, and quietly changed into a set of pitch-black robes, and pulled a black fabric mask over the lower part of her face. Elizabeth quietly crept out of the window, and hid in the shadows as she made her way to the tavern in town where she met with a small group of people.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Bryan had been the only one who had left the Sanctuary due to a contract he'd taken. Upon seeing movement, he turned his head from where he sat in the corner of the tavern. He thought he recognized those movements and frowned. What was Liz doing out this late?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Elizabeth kept her hood drawn, and her mask up the entire time. "Thank you for meeting me here, lads." The three other people were also wearing black robes and masks.
"It's no trouble, love. Now I assume this has something to do with Vane?"
"Aye. He's scheduled to be executed in a few days."
"And we're going to rescue him?"
"If we can, aye. But I also have something else I need to do there."
"And dat's why ye called me 'ere" one of the others asked in a thick Irish accent.
"Exactly." The others made their way down to the docks while Elizabeth stayed behind, and had something to eat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Bryan blinked from under his hood and behind his mask. Somehow, this didn't sit with him. With a quiet voice, he made a soft call that would get any Assassin's attention. However, Bryan didn't say anything, nor did he move.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Elizabeth froze when she heard the soft call, and quietly looked around her.
"Shit! Okay, maybe if I just carry on eating..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Bryan cleared his throat softly and gave the call again. He wanted to know why she was here and without Sam knowing she was gone. Was he really that good of an Assassin to where not even a Master could see him?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Elizabeth finished her food, and approached Bryan. She knew she would never hear the end of it from any of them.
"What is it, Bryan?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:13 pm

"Sam know you're out?" Bryan asked, keeping his head turned down to his drink. "What the hell are you even doing out here? You do know Sam will get pissy once he finds out you left in the middle of the night."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:20 pm

"No, he doesn't. At least I don't think so. I can take care of myself, Bryan." Elizabeth fastened her armour, and pulled her hood further over her face. "Please don't try to stop me" Elizabeth said calmly before she raced off down to the docks.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Bryan cursed himself and bolted after her. "You never answered my question. What are you doing? Tell me this, and I'll leave you to it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:34 pm

"I'm heading to Port Royal. Look, Charlie's going to be executed soon, and if I can't rescue him, then I at least want to be there for him." Elizabeth removed her mask, and looked at Bryan. "I'm sorry, Bryan. But Charlie is like family."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Bryan nodded and then smiled from behind his mask. "Then let me aid in his escape," he said. To be honest, he would rather help Liz than do his own contract, which wasn't going anywhere so far.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:50 pm

"You do know Sam will kill us for this? But who am I to stop you? Come on." Elizabeth set off for the ship where the others were waiting for her.

"What in da bleedin' hell is he doing here?!"
"Shut it, Morgana! Let's get out of here before Sam finds out." Hornigold, Roberts, and O'Reilly removed their masks as the ship set off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Bryan had jumped onto the ship and now stood facing the town. Indeed, Sam would kill them for this, and him for allowing Liz to do this, especially since she was pregnant. But at least Bryan would be alongside her to protect her to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Elizabeth sat and spoke with the only other woman, Morgana O'Reilly, and the two seemed to be serious about what they were saying.
"Well, you lot are all screwed if Sam finds out."
"And what about you, Hornigold? He'll kill you too."
"Well excuse me, Grand Mistress." Elizabeth shook her head, and looked out over the water.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:25 pm

"Stop bickering," said Bryan, having the same calm tone Sam always had when he was annoyed. When Bryan looked over at the group, his eyes looked so...dark. "I swear, you act like Novices." The tone, the dark look in his eyes and his mask mixed together and gave him a mysterious look, though his mask made it hard for anyone to know what his expression was.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:49 am

"How dare you speak to a Grand Master in such a way."
"That's enough, Morgana!" Elizabeth sat on the gunwale, and wiped her face. "Alright, let's go over the plan. Morgana, you'll stand guard at the main entrance while Hornigold, Roberts, and I head inside. Roberts, you'll stand guard at the doorway while Ben and I get to Vane. Remember, we'll be disguised as British soldiers. Now, if that doesn't work, then we'll have to wait until his execution. If we are able to do something, then we do. But if we cannot do anything, or if we know we won't be able to escape, I'll need everyone to come back to the ship." Elizabeth stood up, and approached Bryan with Hornigold following closely behind her.
"Bryan. We all know that there's a very small chance of Charlie getting out of Port Royal, alive. If it were any other way, I'd go after him with a small army. But, this is the best I can do. I want to save him, Bryan, but if I can't do that, I at least want to be there for him when he dies... just like I was there for Jack." The tears welled up in Elizabeth's eyes as she remembered Rackham's execution.

---

Elizabeth looked up at Rackham as the rope was fixed around his neck, and tears streamed down her face.
"It'll be alright, love. Remember, I'll always be with you" Rackham said with a smile before the floor opened up beneath him, and his neck snapped from the force. She had been the last friendly face he had seen.

---

Elizabeth burst out crying before she raced off to her quarters.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Bryan nodded after her. "I'll scout for a way out, if we're unable to free him before his execution," he said softly. "If it's the only thing I can do for Liz, then I will gladly take the risk. After all, Liz has done so much for me." Bryan didn't dare say what Liz had done for him, as he didn't know who all knew of his Templar past.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Morgana went into Elizabeth's quarters with the hopes of comforting her.
"PISS OFF, MORGANA!" Hornigold watched with wide eyes as Morgana burst out of Elizabeth's quarters followed by Elizabeth's boots being thrown at her.
"Never approach Elizabeth when she's upset, and more so when she's pregnant. Remember that, and you might just survive, Morgana" Hornigold called after Morgana as she raced up the mainmast. Hornigold turned to face Bryan, and hung his head. "Look, we've both known Elizabeth for a very long time. Hell, I've known her for close to ten years now. We both know this will destroy her. I know she's with Samuel, but I had her heart once, and she'll always have mine, so I'm going to be there for her."

Elizabeth sat in her quarters, sobbing quietly to herself.
"I'm sorry, Charlie. I don't know if I'll be able to help you. I couldn't help any of you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Bryan gave what could only be described as a snort. He knew about Liz and Hornigold. He also knew that this man had failed in something that Sam had already gotten. "But you failed her once," he said softly and in the most respectful way he could manage. "Who's to say it won't happen again? Just step lightly, Hornigold. Samuel was my Mentor and I know he'll possibly kill those who hurt his wife, physically or emotionally. I know you care for her, but be realistic. She's married, has a kid and has another on the way. I'm not being disrespectful. I'm just telling you to let her go and find someone else. But I understand your concern. I'll always be there for Liz, no matter what, but that's because she helped me once, before I became an Assassin."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:46 pm

"I already found someone else, Waverley. And I would never destroy what she has with Donnelly. Look Charlie and I are all she has left of the old pirate family. Besides, she saved my life after that pillock Kenway left me for dead." Hornigold looked up at Morgana, and shook his head. "For the love of God, Morgana, get down from there!" Morgana groaned, landed on the deck, and made her way to Hornigold's side. She was still eyeing Elizabeth's quarters cautiously as if she were awaiting another object to come flying in her direction
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:02 pm

Bryan nodded slowly and gave a small laugh at Morgana's caution. He knew all too well that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Roberts cautiously approached the door to Elizabeth's quarters, and went inside. He at least managed to calm her down.
"You can all come inside now if you want" Roberts announced from the doorway before he disappeared inside again.
"Well, should we join the Demon in her lair?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Bryan smiled and chuckled quietly before he poked his head inside the door. "Liz," he called softly, his eyes gentle as he slowly slipped into the room. "I'll find you an escape route to free this Charlie fellow. It's the least I can do to repay your kindness toward me."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:55 pm

A sleepless Jonathon was roaming the house. Finally, after about twenty minutes, he decided to check on Elizabeth, and upon opening the door, smiled lightly... but it very quickly faded when he noticed one thing. She wasn't there. Eyes widening, he quickly looked around the ho6se, until he found a sleeping Sam. It was, probably, a bad idea, but he said, a bit loud, "Sam! Get up. It's urgent... It's about Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next