Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:26 pm

Samuel nodded his thanks and smiled softly at his friend. "Thank you," he said softly, running a calm and gentle thumb across his daughter's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Krystal stirred slightly, and moved a hand over her face. Elizabeth chuckled quietly to herself, and softly kissed her husband on his cheek.
"I'm taking her up to her bed, love. I'll see you inside" Elizabeth said warmly before she made her way inside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Samuel gave a nod and watched his wife leave for the house before he took a deep breath of the fresh air. Ace gave a bark, running straight up to David and stopping suddenly, his nose sniffing at the man's legs. Then he jumped into a play bow, though he continued to investigate the man for a moment before he barked, leaping to the side happily and racing around the yard for a moment before returning to the men in a play bow. Samuel couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:02 pm

David let out a low chuckle at the dog. While their conversation had been a serious one, and the reason for this visit being serious as well, David could not help but pick up a stick and chuck it as far as he could.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:01 pm

(Ace is a wolf XD he just acts like a dog)

At the stick being thrown as far as the man could toss it, Ace gave an excited yip and bolted quickly after the stick. The black and silver wolf sniffed around vigorously for it before he finally found it. He snagged it from the ground into his jaws and raced back to David with it balanced perfectly in his jaws, teeth sunk into the middle of the wood. "He'll play for hours on end," Sam chuckled, ruffling Ace's fur for a moment before he straightened up.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:21 pm

David chuckled lightly "Only if I had the time to play for hours.. unfortunately I am a very busy man, which allows for little to no personal time." While he may not surface in certain time periods, like rising up and joining a certain Assassin in their journey, he was always working behind the scenes. Stopping threats before they arised.. tracking down pieces of eden, taking out whole templar hierarchies by himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:37 am

(arose....sorry....)

Samuel nodded in understanding. "I understand," he said softly. "But please, feel free to take a little you time and have fun with Ace. He doesn't get to see you all that often and I think he misses you at times."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:52 pm

(I've had a long 2 weeks okay man? XD)

David sighed "its weird to be the one who is missed. For my whole life, I have watched people live their lives and pass on while I stayed at this point in my life.. never aging. Not a day goes by that I don't miss Altair, or Ezio. Being missed was just never my fate" He however picked up a stick and chucked it for Ace again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:01 pm

(sorry ^_^)

Samuel gave a small nod, watching as the black and silver wolf sprang after the stick again. "Well know that you are missed," he said, smiling at his friend. "Just know that my line will always know you, always know what you've done for my family, and will always accept your help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17