Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:10 pm

(O_O XD)

Sam watched Tiago race back upstairs and though most of the other Assassins had left already, he couldn't bring himself to step outside of the house. "Oh God, please let her be okay," he whispered, sitting down on the couch with Ace beside him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 pm

After a quite a fairly long time of violent swearing, pain, and shouting, it was finally over. Tiago went downstairs looking incredibly traumatised.
"You can go up and see them if you want to" Tiago said shakily as he grabbed a bottle of rum. "They're okay."

Elizabeth was curled up on the bed in her study, cradling her child in her arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Upon hearing Tiago give the all clear, Sam pretty much bounded up the stairs, jumping two at a time with Ace at his heels. Sam emerged into the door way of Liz's study and stopped in his tracks. His heart was racing a million miles an hour and his palms were clammy, beginning to sweat. With a deep breath and a swallow, Sam stepped into the room and slowly approached his wife, his hands shaking. "Liz," he called quietly, his voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:48 pm

"We're alright, Sam." Elizabeth looked up from her baby, and smiled. "Care to meet your daughter? Of course, she doesn't have a name just yet." Elizabeth moved a bit of the blanket away from her daughter's face, and smiled lovingly.

Tiago, on the other hand, had downed his bottle of rum, and went off to find the others.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Sam smiled when he saw his daughter and ran a gentle hand along her head, letting it rest behind it as he planted a gentle kiss on his wife's forehead. "What about Krystal Shay Donnelly?" He suggested softly.

Bryan looked up when he spotted Tiago and stood from where he sat against the branch of a tree. "How fares Liz?" He called down to the young Assassin, bracing a hand against the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:46 pm

"It's perfect, Sam" Elizabeth said with a soft laugh. She held his hand, and smiled as she looked up at Samuel. Elizabeth looked incredibly tired, and she had the right to be after what had just happened.

"She and the baby are perfectly fine" Tiago answered as he straightened his robes. "Master Donnelly is back at the house with them."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Sam nodded and looked down at his daughter, his eyes sparkling. "Welcome to the world, Krystal," he rumbled, gently planting a soft kiss on his daughter's head. "Get some rest, Liz. You deserve it."

Bryan breathed out a sigh of relief and rested back against the tree he was in, eyes closed as he let the shade cool him. "What a relief," he breathed. "What'd she have?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:12 pm

"Aye, Sam." Elizabeth propped herself upright using some pillows to support her back, and held her daughter against her. Panther sat outside the door, guarding the two. Elizabeth looked down at her daughter, and smiled before she started to drift off.

"I think I'll leave that honour to Master Donnelly" Tiago said with a laugh. "And it's safe to go back inside now."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Sam gently kissed his wife again on the forehead before gently covering Krystal with the blanket a little more. He walked to the door and stopped by Panther, his head craned to watch his wife and daughter before he looked to the big cat. "Watch over them, Panther," he said softly, gently patting the ocelot on the head with a gentle hand. Sam walked downstairs with Ace at his side just as Bryan, Josh, and Johnathan walked back inside. "What'd Liz wind up having, Sam?" Sam smiled at Bryan's question and took a breath, his eyes going to the room where he'd left his wife and daughter. "We have a daughter," he said proudly, his gaze falling on his extended family, eyes shining brightly. "And her name is Krystal Shay Donnelly."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:53 pm

"Oh that's wonderful. Congratulations, Sam." Edward looked up at his father with wide eyes and a beaming smile.
"So I have a little sister" Edward asked excitedly.

Elizabeth had fallen asleep with Krystal in her arms, and barely moved a muscle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Sam nodded his thanks to Tiago, smiled down at his son and knelt down, ruffling the boy's dark hair lightly. "Indeed you do, son," he said softly. "Mommy's sleeping right now, but once she wakes, I promise I'll show you your baby sister." Ace gave a whimper and pawed the ground for a moment, then snapped his jaws in a silent bark. Sam chuckled and looked down at the wolf. "Then go hunt, Ace!" He said brightly, watching the black and silver wolf bolt out of the house to go hunt for himself.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:44 am

"Well, since Lizzie is asleep, I'll get some food ready for everyone" Bonny said happily as she made her way to the kitchen to make some food.
"Well, it's been a rough day. I'm off to go clean up, then I'm going to rest up on the couch."

Elizabeth woke up almost an hour later, and was overjoyed to see that her daughter was still alive. She grabbed a change of clothes, and went off to take a bath.

"Smells good" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she came downstairs with her daughter. Now that she had a daughter, there was an urgent matter she needed to tend to. "We need to kill El Tiburón as soon as possible. I'll not have that monster live any longer, and I certainly won't have him on the same island as our daughter" Elizabeth whispered softly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Sam nodded at his wife's words, a gentle hand resting on his wife's arm. "They will both be taken care of," he answered softly, kissing her forehead before he turned to Bryan and Tiago. "After lunch, boys, we've got business to attend to out in the shed, so be ready." Bryan gave a swift nod, knowing exactly what business was needed attending.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:34 pm

"Remember, I get to have a go at the Grand Master. After everything he's done to us, there's no chance in hell that I'm going to let him have it easy. No. El Tiburón is to be dealt with as quickly as possible, but Torres is to suffer as much as possible." Elizabeth thought of the possibility of her prisoners escaping, and chuckled quietly to herself. She had shot El Tiburón in the knees, so he wouldn't be going anywhere on his own. "I think a week or so of torture should be enough for Torres. Once he's suffered enough, he'll have a slow hanging." Elizabeth grabbed a fork, and started with her food. She hadn't been able to teach Torres a lesson for months, and now she was going to give it her all.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Sam understood. Torres had taken everything from her; her parents and her life, friends as well. Sam had lost his own mother and father as well as his mentor at the hands of Torres and wanted him to suffer. "If at all possible," began Bryan, his voice dripping with malice. "Let me have a go at the Grand Master. He'll pay for what he did." Sam hadn't heard such hatred in the young man's voice before. Just what had El Tiburón done to Bryan that made him hate the Templar so?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:48 pm

"Don't worry, we'll all get a go at Torres, Bryan." Tiago was gripping his fork with so much force, it had bent at a 90 degree angle. Elizabeth looked at him, and hung her head.
"Four years ago, they took everything from me. Mentor, will you show me how to make them suffer?" Elizabeth looked at Tiago with wide eyes.
"Gladly, macaco" Elizabeth said warmly as she wrapped an arm around him, and hugged him as she held her daughter against her. Tiago looked at Krystal, and smiled warmly before he looked up to Samuel.
"She's beautiful, Master Donnelly."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Sam smiled at Tiago's words about his daughter. "Like her mother," he said softly, stroking Liz's hair. "And she'll grow into a beautiful young lady one day."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:52 pm

"Well then. Why don't we all just finish up here? Then we can deal with El Tiburón." Elizabeth ran her fingers through her hair, and covered her mouth as she looked away to yawn. She was still tired after everything that had happened that day. "To be honest, El Tiburón never wronged me personally, so I'll just watch as you lads do the work. If that's alright with all of you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Bryan gave a nod, ready to deal some damage to the Grand Master of the Templar order. "Fine with me," he said softly, taking another bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Elizabeth happily ate her food while masterfully holding her daughter. Edward was looking at his new sister as he ate, occasionally glancing around for any threats. Elizabeth noticed her son's behaviour, and laughed quietly.
"Looks like Eddie's already perfected the big brother routine." When Krystal made the slightest of noises, Elizabeth quickly stood up, ready to head off. "I'm so sorry, but I'll be right back." Upon seeing Elizabeth's empty plate, Bonny quickly finished her food, and started clearing up their plates. Since she arrived, she seemed to have improved. She was a happier person, but still not her formerly happy self.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Sam kept his own plate, not quite done with his food. He wanted to stay at the table for a few moments longer before he started the work on the Templars they had hidden in the shed. Bryan, however, had jumped up after eating and was helping Bonny clean the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Damian opened the door. Christ, he'd been gone for a while. He could just... feel it. Walking a few steps, the skins of animals slung over his shoulder, he looked around. After hearing voices come from the kitchen, he walked towards the source, and, smiling lightly, said, "Ah'm back. Wha'd'd I miss?", ashe adjusted the multiple of furs on his shoulder. A bit of white fur, however, peeked out a bit from underneath.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 am

"Sam and Elizabeth had a daughter," Bryan said, his hands busy with the soapy water. Sam chuckled softly and gave his plate to the Assassin he'd saved once, a long time ago as a child. "Her name's Krystal Shay Donnelly and she's a gorgeous little baby." Sam actually sounded happy, maybe that was because it had been a girl that she'd wound up delivering, or maybe it was because he finally had a daughter. No one could tell what was going on in Sam's head, as it had always been for years.

(*glomps* glad you're back! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:03 am

(On a PS3, for a while.) Smiling lightly, Damian said, "'gradulations. Here...", and, pulling out from under the pile of fur on his shoulder, was something rare. White jaguar fur. "Take it. Beast nearly killed me in ny sleep.". Setting the rest of the fur on the grounc, he walked towards the table, a limp in his right leg, and sat the bundled up jaguar fur infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:19 am

Elizabeth could hear the voices even as she sat in her room. She was actually happy that Damian had returned. He was one of the few men as big as El Tiburón, so should things go wrong and the rest of them couldn't stop the enormous Templar, Damian would actually be able to put an end to him. Once her and Krystal had finally finished, she made her way downstairs.

"Haven't seen you in a while, Damian. Beginning to think that you had died." Elizabeth noticed a familiar white pelt, and laughed quietly. She had a similar pelt of her own, but it was back at her house at Nassau. Elizabeth made herself a cup of tea, and pulled up a seat. "You arrived just in time. We're about to deal with El Tiburón. However, we're keeping Torres, the Grand Master, for later." Elizabeth down at her newborn daughter, who wasn't even a day old, and smiled happily before she sipped at her tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next