Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rat Removal(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:07 am

"Ya did a rally numbar on dis one didnt ya?" O'Riley said as he started to press on parts that John had mentioned.

"He got in my way and probably cost me some coin. His lucky I didn't kill him." John said as he sat down. He watch O'Riley as he did his job.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:14 am

Joseph removed his clothes until he was down to his underwear on the table. His shoulders were bruised and scraped from the rifle. Scars from a previous encounter on his left shoulder could be seen, along with a small scar near his heart on his back. His skin was pale and mostly undamaged apart from these, indicating that although he had lots of training, he had hardly been in any fights.

The damage on his stomach was mostly internal, and his privates were bruised from the dirty kick displayed by John. The cut on his forehead was still bleeding at a slow steady rate.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:17 am

"We'll patch the head up first since the rest should heal up on its own" O'Riley went to the cabinet and took out some bandages and start to wrap the man's head. "So watcha's name?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:22 am

"Joseph. Joseph Wiles. And I will repay you for this." He said. He spoke normally now that his breathing had calmed down. He looked at John, and wasn't sure if he should have shared that information with a man who almost killed him.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:26 am

"Oh don't give me a look. I was the one who was there first. I also was the one who knew what he was doing." John said as he lend back in his chair. He rocked the chair back on its back legs with a dirty look on his face.

"okay. time for the foot" O'Riley said "Lift it up here" he gestured to upwards with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:29 am

Joseph complied with orders and lifted his foot in the air. "What did you plan on doing after you shot that gang member?" He said in a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:39 am

"Well shit. You did a number on that" O'Riley said "This is going to need a little more the band aid" He went to the cabinet and brought back a bottle full of clear liquid and poured some on a towel.

John placed all four legs of the chair on the floor and leaned forward "I was going to us him for scare tactics to chase the other rats off and then use him to find out where their place of operations is. Rats maybe the best thieves, but they also are the most spineless"

Just as John fixed O'Riley pressed the soaked towel to the wound on Joseph's foot.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 am

Joseph bit his fist as the alcohol cleaned the wound. "Well if things had gone my way, all I had to do was join and meet the leader. Or at least find the base. And no one would have gotten hurt." He wiped remaining blood off his face.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:50 am

O'Riley starts to wrap the foot

John stood up quickly "What about the shop owner's? I'm pretty sure they were getting hurt" He took a step closer.

"Ya know the rules John. No fighting in the buildin" O'Riley says as he tightens the wrap and ties it.

John gave O'Riley a glare, but then went back to his normal face since he knew he was right. John then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:54 am

Joseph felt the wrap tighten around his foot, which felt sore still, but also felt stronger than on the walk over. "It was a bad situation, but hopefully we can make the most of it. If I can even help out after this." He said, referencing the wounds Johngave him.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:01 am

John looked at the Joseph's foot and head. "Yeah sorry about that, but it was the second time you pointed a gun at me so I upped the punishment." Then John stood up. "Why did you want to meet the leader, because I might have a way we could work something out."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:03 am

"My mission was to meet the leader, and determine if we could put the gang under Templar control, or if the leader must be killed." He said. "Is that all you can do?" He said to the doctor, as he finished wrapping the boys foot.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:24 am

"Ya's right shoulder might be outa place, so I'ma gonna have to double check it" O'Riley said while he went to the cabinet for a third time and had brought back a round peace of wood.

"Well I think we can still get mostly what we both want then." John said as he walked beside the table on Joseph's left side.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:32 am

Joseph nodded to the doctor and sighed, noting his own pathetic condition. "And what do you propose to do?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 am

"I purpose that with your gun skills you cover me with a few muskets when i go and talk to them the next time I go keep watch. That way we can use your idea to talk rather then fight and still have my scare tactics." John said as he grab a hold of Joseph to brace him.

"I purpose ya bit down an thes." O'Riley said has he hand Joseph the peice of wood.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:25 pm

"I suppose that would work. I would need the details."

"Oh great." Joseph said as he took the piece of wood and bit down on it.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:29 pm

John took a tight hold of Joseph as O'Riley placed his hands on Joseph's shoulder. Then men nodded to each other and then O'Riley quickly jerked Joseph. The pop was loud as the shoulder went back into place.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Joseph squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his teeth on the wood. He felt his shoulder snap into place and his eyes began to water. He held back tears, and let out a grunt as his shoulder popped into place. He clenched his fist and made sure his arm felt right. It still ached from the bruising and scratches. "Thanks..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

"Don't thak me yet,ya still got the bill" O'Riley said as he went to a different cabinet and grab some whiskey and three shot glasses. "Ya don't think was free did ya?" he said has he poured the glasses full and handed them to each of them.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 pm

"No, and like I said, I intend to pay." Joseph said. He reached to a nearby stack of his clothing and took his coin pouch. "Nothing can be done about the pain in my stomach and umm... private area? And how much do you require in payment?" He said, opening his coin pouch.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Both John and O'Riley downed their shots "That is what the whiskey far kid." he said as he pour the pair another shot. "Yar manhood will be fine. Ya are still young. Ya stomach might feel soar for a few days, but it didn't seem like anything was wrong. Ya might spit blood here and there, but give a day and ya should be fine." O'Riley downed another shot. "For payment you can pay in three forms, coin, favors, and loyalty"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Joseph downed a shot of whiskey and contemplated the choices. He definetly wasn't in shape to do any favors, and he had coin to spare. "Well... how much coin, what kind of favor, and loyalty to what?" He said, sighing afterward.

He pointed over to his clothes with his thumb and asked, "Are we just about done or will I have to sit in my underwear all day?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:16 pm

"Get dressed as I explained, but leave the weapons on the table and that includes the hidden blades hidden in your sleeves" O'Riley sat down as he poured other shot, just as John downed his, "John why don't ya explain."

"Aaah" Said John after the shot "Sure.Coin means coins and with a full examination, a bayonet wound, cut forehead, a relocation and pain killers, I am going to guess its over your pay limit. Favors mean you do a few jobs for O'Riley later on in life and just so you know if you do not own up for the favor he knows men that will collect. And loyalty means you returns here and bring anyone you can here. He will forget about some favors or give back some coin, so really its more of away to earn money back instead of pay."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 pm

"I'll go with favors and loyalty. You seem like a man who knows what he is doing." He said as he got off the examination table and put his pants on. Within a few minutes he was fully dressed. He had a bit of trouble putting his pants on once they hit his groin, and when he put his shirt on he let out a grunt as it pulled on his shoulders. He put on his coat and was fully clothed. "When can I get my weapons back?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:47 pm

"Well in that case" he downed a third shot and capped the bottle. "Ya owe me three large favors and two small favors. I will need ya to sign a few papers to show ya actually agree to them."O'Riley stood up "Ya will get ya weapons afterwards" He left the room after putting the bottle back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rat Removal(closed)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next