Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rat Removal(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:16 am

"Alright, let's hear it." Joseph got a bit excited in his voice and body, thinking about the brothel. He lightened up all over.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:33 pm

"I want you to be perched right on on the tip of the bow of the ship. It has the perfect vantage point of the storefronts. I want you to have all the rifles you have right by your side ready to fire. When rats show up, I will approach them head on. I expect that there will be one that will try to attack me. I want you to take him out when I give the signal of me stretchering both my elbows back. After you take him out with one shot I want you to shot another one as fast as you can to make it look like there is more one rifleman. So far so good?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:44 pm

"Pft. I can do that in my sleep. Easy." He says. He starts thinking about how he wants the rifles set up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:53 pm

"Good" John said rolling his eyes and Joseph's cockiness. "Because I want it look like I actually have some power and not just a cocky fifteen year rookie. " He said with a slight sting in his tone. "Okay next part of yours is after I convince them to bring me to there hideout. You are going to have to haul ass to catch up with us and follow up. Major part is that you can not be see." He said dead serious. John could only image how bad the job could go if they found out that they had an extra man watching over them and even worse if the caught him.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:59 pm

"Easy enough." Joseph responded. He could easily find a way onto the rooftops and keep an eye on them from above.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:23 pm

John glanced at Joseph's foot that John had stabbed. "You sure it is going to hold up when you are jumping from rooftop to rooftop?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:40 pm

"If it doesn't I'll have to find another way. It's too important." He shrugged. "It should hold together."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:06 pm

"Okay good." John said as he got up off the railing. "We have a lot of time to kill thought before eight." From what John could tell it was only about four. Joseph's ship looked like it was about to take off. John was glad that it was going to be gone soon. It gave John a bad feeling with it being right there. It just did not feel in place.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:10 pm

The Scarbourer slowly pulled away from the dock, the crew barking orders around, and the wind blowing fiercely on the sails. It made way back to Fort Arsenal.

"Well I believe there is another brothel about five minutes of a walk down this street." Joseph pointed down the road adjacent to the ship they were on. "I could use some relief." He stretched and got off the rail.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:35 pm

"How you use the next four hours is up to you." John said as he walked towards cabin. "Just remember you need to be here by eight and ready by nine." He opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Joseph spent the next four hours down the road at the brothel. He spent about four fifths of the money he had there, on about six girls. He came back to the boat a few minutes late, happy as can be. "Alright John, I'm back. You should have come. You missed out." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:38 pm

While Joseph was away John rested. He got in about an hour of sleep. After he woke up he had sharpened his swords which took about half and hour. After which he polish all of his weapons. Even some of the spares, which took another hour.

He still had an hour and half to kill. This was the worse part of the job. The waiting and killing time. If he would have been off he would be at a pub drinking, but he needed a straight head for this job.

He went through the plan a few more times in his head. He grabbed a small dinner and then went over the plan again. It had to be near perfect to work. He had to look and act the part and Joseph needed to live up to what he said he could do.

The time past slowly, but it past. A few minutes to eight John started to get ready. He re-equipped all of his gear and went to the deck. Joseph was no where to be. "I knew he was going to be late." John grabbed a chair from the cabin and sat down. After few more minutes John heard Joseph call out and laughing.

"You are late," John said.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:56 pm

"You're no fun. I'm ready whenever you are. You really should have gotten some relief to . You need it." He leaned on the railing. He was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:07 pm

"I got my relief. You do not know the joy of a nap and a good meal," He said with a small smirk," Trust me one day you will understand." He stood up "So are you ready to test your patients?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 pm

"Always. I'll pass with flying colors."He grabbed the bag of rifles and threw it on top of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:42 am

"You realize the bow is where you will be posted, since that is what is facing the store fronts?" John said with monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:45 am

Joseph grabbed the bag and turned around. "I knew that. I was just making sure no one stile the rifles..." He carried it to the bow and laid 5 rifles on either side of the foremost corner.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:48 am

"All set then," John said walking up behind him. "Can you see the store fronts well specifically the one that was hit last night?" John figured the rats want to finished what they started last night
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:51 am

Joseph picked up the rifle to his right and used the railing as a steady spot to put the middle of the rifle on. He checked down his sight. "It's perfect. I could hit a mouse from here Nine out of ten times. And the other one out of ten is a misfire." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:02 am

"Well I hope you are right on that one." John said rolling his eyes and went to grab the chair. \"Anything else you want to do before we start?" He brought the chair to the bow and sat done in it.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:04 am

Joseph pondered for a minute. A few nasty ideas came into his head but he dismissed them. "Nothing comes to mind. Did you have something you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:07 am

John thought for a moment. There was a few question that popped into his head, but he figured he could wait til later to ask them. "No not really, but I am sure we will end up talking about something, since we will be waiting for a few hours." He said as he leaned back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:09 am

"Well I don't have anything to talk about. But Ill answer any questions you probably have. You didn't seem satisfied back at O'Rileys." He cleared his that and stopped checking the rifle sights. He placed it back where it was on the tight and turned around, leaning on the bow.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 am

"Well I guess until one of us want to talk about something we just keep and eye open and wait." John said knowing that it was going to be at least four hours till the rats made their move.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:21 am

"Well I have one question since we have time." Joseph spoke, a bit nervously. "Well its more of a request. I want to hear your life story. I want to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rat Removal(closed)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next