Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rat Removal(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 am

John start to fold the papers up and put them in his pocket "oh! Find a ship named The Sliver Wave. That is where we will meet!" John shouted as Joseph exited the building. "I hope he heard that" he said as he walked to the book case. He then pushed it back reviling hidden stairs that lead downwards.

John lit the lantern at the top of the stairs and carried it down with him. As he came to the bottom of then he entered a large room. The door was in a corner of the room with the room opening to the left of it. The wall on the right was bare. The one wall that faced him held many weapons, ranging from daggers, axes, swords, pistols, rifles, pole arms, and a few misc ones. John walked the the far wall way at the end of the room on the right. This wall was his trophy wall. It held hidden blades, Templar rings, wood from dozen of ships, and many other things most of which had some kind of symbol on them to remind John what job he got it from or who he took it from.

In the center of the wall ear the bottom stood a desk and a chair with a bulletin board above it. There was only one thing on the board and on that paper the title read "Rat Removal. John set the lantern on the desk and and turned to the weapon wall. He grabbed a dagger from the wall and took the paper from his pocket. Then he pinned the newly signed job onto the board with the dagger. John then removed all of his weapons and hung them in their proper spots. He picked up the lantern and climbed the steps. He blow out the lantern, closed the bookcase, and walked to another door. He entered the room.

The room was a guest room of O'Riley's that John had pretty much claimed as his own. Undressing to just his undergarments he crawled into the bed and before drifting to sleep out loud to himself he said "Tomorrow will be a day to remember."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Joseph woke up the next morning in his usual manner. Clad in nothing but his blanket, he quickly got up and dressed himself. He wasn't sure what time it was so he was in quite a hurry. He forgot to put on any under garments. No undershirt or underwear. He threw on his usual dark assassin uniform, wiTh more chest than usual showing due to the lack of undershirt. His "package" was more noticeable in his loose linen pants for the same lack of clothing. He didn't notice due to the hurry he was in.

He left the Scarbourer and tried remembering where John told him to rendezvous. A ship named the Silver Wave. How would he find that? He told the Captain of the Scarbourer to sail around New York looking for the ship. An hour later, the English warship was sailing by the bay looking for the Silver Wave.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:59 pm

John woke up slowly. He figured it would be about ten since his body seemed to have an automatic alarm for only eight hours of sleep. He swung his legs to the side of the bed and got up. John dressed as fast as he woke. John was in no rush today. He had no jobs that needed attending to till night. He took his time eating and washing. By he was done with his morning routine it had to be ear noon.

John then walked to his secret room. He could hear moans of pain from the operating room. "O'Riley must have a patent" He thought to himself. He slowly walked down the steps as he lit his lantern. He sat in his desk chair and looked at his wall of trophies as he cracked his knuckles "Fucking only twenty-two and I feel like forty."

He then got up and looked at the weapons. "I guess for a job like this I should strong" he grabbed his trusty naval ax that was always sharpened. He strapped it to his hip. Next was the metal brawling gauntlets, he slide them on. Finally was a pair a dual sword. He tied their sheathes on his back and slide them on.

He turned around and to face the opposite wall. On it hung armor and outfits of main types. He took off a simple set of leather armor. It may look weak, but it showed that he did not need the protection of man made skin to protect him.

He went back up the stairs and heard drunken laughter. "Must have been a successful operation." he thought to himself. By now it had to be one. He had still seven hours to kill. He took a spare overcoat of the rack and slipped it over him. He had to slide the swords to his lower back so they could be hidden, since he didn't want to explain what he was doing with them to the local guards. "O'Riley! I'm headed out." There was no response. John opened the door and let the blinding sunlight in. He stepped through the door and into the public view.

Last edited by Hiax15 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:16 am

Joseph was readying his weapons for the job. He wanted to de prepares as John requested, and then some. He had 10 rifles being borrowed from the Captain of The Scarbourer, and then his own weapons. He went into his private quarters aboard The Scarbourer, which were being paid for by Master Cormac, and looked at his armament. He equipped his sword and dagger, his two hunting pistols, his rifle, and his hidden blades. He then took some ammunition and rope darts and threw them on his belt. He packed a smoke bomb and a shrapnel grenade for good measure and walked out onto the ship.

The Scarbourer was sailing steadily and slowly around the peninsula of New York. The only sails that were down were the mains, and they blew nicely on the breezy day. Joseph approached the captain, who was barking orders to his crew. "Good afternoon Captain. Have we found the ship yet?"

The Captain took a few steps near the edge of the ship. "I am afraid not Master Wiles. The Silver Wave hasn't shown up yet, or we just haven't covered enough of the bay. We have only searched the western shore."

"Well let's just check the rest of the bay. The South and The East. In the he meantime, I'll just be keeping an extra eye out. And thank you for letting me use those rifles." Joseph said, and grinned.

"Not a problem Joseph. We hardly use them. They overstocked this warship when we left England." The Captain responde,also smiling coyly. "And I see you are going for more of a rough look." He added, looking at the boys chest.

Joseph looked and realized he forgot to wear his usual undershirt. "I've been in a hurry all day. It can't look that bad." He said. "But I'm sure it makes me look tough."

"Tough? I'd hardly call you that. You don't even have hair on that boy skin of yours." The captain laughed playfully and walked back over to do his duty.

Joseph leaned on the railing and watched the harbors for The Silver Wave.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:53 am

John's eyes quickly got use to the bright sun. John had plenty of time to kill before he meet with Joseph. He really didn't have much to do other then one thing. John started to walk in the direction of the waterfront distract. He had to check up on the store owner of the store the Rats hit last night. He felt so ashamed of failing his job. He really hadn't failed yet, but he didn't succeed either.

After a slowly peaceful walk with the light braze fending off the sun's heat, John finally reach the waterfront. He turned onto the main store area and it was as if nothing had happen. He made his way through the crowd. When he finally reached the store he realized that it was still in decent condition.

"WEEEELLLL look who it is!" The store owner said as he spotted John "The great sword for hire." John couldn't tell if the man was serious or not. "Come in! Come in!" the owner said gesturing John in.

"Wait aren't you upset that your store was attacked even after hiring me." John replied confused as he walked in. John then realized that the store was busy as hell. He also noticed that the store door had been freshly washed.

"Why would be mad. You save us from going out of business and actually you made this store even richer." The owner said as he lead John to the backroom, "We may have lost a few items, but nothing too valuable. And with that you gave this store a reputation."

John being so confused he barely realized that the store owner had placed him in a seat and gave him a cup of coffee. "Wait how did I give you a reputation?" John said as he took a sip.

"You made us a symbol of hope for the local stores and for that I am going to pay you extra." The owner throw a decent size coin pouch on the table. "It is the least we can do."

John picked up the pouch. He could feel that it was roughly twice the amount the store owner owed for his portion. "This seems like a lot" He said as he took another sip. He was happy with the extra pay, but still feeling like he didn't earn the original pay even.

"Oh no its the least I can do for how much profit that be coming in." The owner replied with a huge grin.

"Oh well okay then." John then as he stood up "I guess my business is done here."

"You have a good day now sir and thank you again." The store owner shouted over his customers as John left the store. The only think John could think was "I was right today is going to be memorable"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:05 am

The Scarbourer continued sailing the shores and the crew was happy to have such an eas day of sailing. There was still no sign of The Silver Wave. Joseph was in the crows nest, keeping an eye on things from above.

(Waiting on you to say the location of The Silver Wave. I won't arrive until you do xD)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:25 pm

John entered the street. It was busy with people of all kind, stand owners, guards, lower class, middle class, and many more. He slowly worked his way through the crowd.

As he finally exited the massive crowd the Silver Wave came into view. It was not a large ship or pretty looking one either, but it wasn't meant to be. It was only meant to look like a really ship and it did its just. It was in the exact same spot as it was last night. He climbed the gangway and then went to the bow of the ship and look at the crowd. It was the perfect spot to watch the street especially at night. During the day you could see everyone in the crowd, but you really could not see the storefronts. At night though you could see every inch of the street and the storefronts.

John then turned and walked to the small cabin in the stern of the ship. John had to dock to enter the cabin. Inside held a small bed that barely looked the length of John, a small dresser, a small food storage chest, a few spare weapons in the corners, and a small desk. It was all the things he need to work for about a week. He had just restocked his food since a week had just pasted.

After rechecking his supply he went to the deck again and made his way to the wheel. It was fake of course since the maker of the ship had no intention on using it for sailing. He then turned and leaned on the railing in the far back. As he breathed in the salty air a familiary ship cam into view in the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Having found The Silver Wave, The Scarbourer pulled into the adjacent dock. The Captain went into Josephs quarters and alerted him that they had found the ship. Joseph was in the middle of writing a letter to Master Kenway, but put the letter aside to be finished at a later date.

He came topside just as The Scarbourer was secured to the dock. It was a large frigate that made The Silver Wave look like a paddle boat. The British Royal Crew finished pulling the ship in, and reported back to the captain for further orders. Joseph threw a large duffle bag onto the dock from the deck, full of the rifles and ammunition needed for the job. Joseph soon followed, jumping onto the pier.

He still hadn't put on any under garments so his chest was showing, part of it bruised, and his privates were definetly more noticeable. He was quite the lazy Knight. Yet effective. "Bout time we found you."Joseph said.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:08 pm

John watched as the ship dock. He could see where the ship had been fixed up. They had done a good job at fixing it up, but it was not perfect. He just chuckled as he noticed that the fancy woodworking did not match up perfectly. He took credit for that.

He saw Joseph jump from his ship to the dock and just rolled his eye. The kid was a show off. He was in the wrong business to be a show off. From what he understood, Templars and Assassins were more cloak and dagger people not ones that stuck out. Joseph was going to get himself killed.

John meet Joseph on the dock. "So I see you brought the rifles," Then looked past him "and a few cannons too." The last bit John said with almost an irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:50 pm

"In my line of work you can never be too safe." Joseph said almost sarcastically. He picked up the duffle bag and lifted it onto his back. "Hope you don't mind I forgot to wear some underclothing. I get into a hurry when I have a mission like this ahead." He laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 pm

John started to mumble as he rubbed his forehead"cocky soon of a bitch" he then spoke out loud while raising an eyebrow "Well does not look a little abnormal to have a large warship in a lower class harbor market?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Joseph put the bag down. "It's New York right after a war between France and Britain. These people are used to this kind of thing. Plus we have a lot of guards and firepower if we end up needing it. I told the Captain to watch for a sign of distress." Joseph said. His skin began to glisten from the faintest bit of sweat from carrying the bag.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:26 pm

The mental image that went through John's head was just decapitated Joseph on the spot, but what happen after that was not in John's favor. He just kept reminding himself that he is a rookie. "Remember we are infiltrating a thieves' guild not starting a war. So your stealth is a major factor. so can you just at least get it out of here by six? That gives them roughly three hours."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Joseph gave John a skeptical look. "Fine." He climbed back aboard the ship and told the Captain to move back to the Fort by six o'clock. The Captain acknowledged it and said they would be out in an hour.

Joseph climbed back down off the ship and went back to John. "You're really needy for a professional mercenary. I hope you know what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:38 pm

"Thank you, I just want to make sure this attempt doesn't go the same way as last night" gives Joseph a glare. "If you want there is a spare set of underclothes in the cabin." He gestured for Joseph to go onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Joseph matched his glare. "I suppose I'd need some." He followed his gesture onto the ship and went before he opened the cabin door he asked, "Where exactly are they?"

(Do you have a picture or something of what the ship looks like? Or a ship in the game it looks like? (like a schooner or gunboat or maybe a brig?)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 Ship-schooner
(Something like this plus a small cabin on the stern and also more a plain brown)

"They should be in the dresser top drawer!" John yelled as he started to walk onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 am

"Aye aye." He says as he walks into the cabin. Being his usual ignorant self, he leaves the door wide open. He finds the dresser and opens the top drawer where he finds an undershirt and underwear. He completely undresses and puts the two on, taking his sweet time, which was kind of a shot to John in Josephs mind. It wasn't until he was fully dressed that he realized the windows weren't covered by the drapes, and the door was wide open.

Joseph emerged back out of the cabin, ten shades of red. "Er. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:27 am

As Joseph got dressed with the door completely open John checked through the rifles that Joseph had brought. They all looked like normal naval rifles. They looked in perfect conduction which worried him at first, but then saw a light blackness by the back outside of the barrels. It showed that they have been used and tested, but still kept in good conduction.

He placed them back in the bag and turn hearing Joseph. "No problem." He said with a slight confusion. "Why are you so red" Then he saw that the curtains in the cabins were wide open. "Ah. Well the ladies wouldn't have mind the view." John said patting Joseph on the shoulder with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:38 am

Joseph shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose not. Are the rifles fine? We ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 am

"Yeah we should be ready for the most part." John leaned backwards on railing. "I do want to go over the plan a little more in detail, but for equipment we should be fine. Why don't you sit down for a bit. Take some weight off the foot." John gestured to the rail. "how is it by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:48 am

Joseph walked over to the railing and sat down. "It's... getting better. The same for everywhere else you got but it all still hurts." He said, pitifully. He hated being weak.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 am

John felt slightly bad, but he know that the boy needed to get the crap kicked out of him to teach him that he wasn't invincible. "Do you think that you will be able to run on it when the time comes to it?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:02 am

"Definetly." Joseph nodded his head. "It hurts but it's not broken. Like the rest of me." He laughed. "I went by the brothel last night. So nothings broken. Had to make sure."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:05 am

John rolled his eye with a smirk "Well good I don't want a broken partner on this job. Now lets talk about your part of the job."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rat Removal(closed)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next