Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rat Removal(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Joseph drew his sword. "I already told you can leave. You are simply restating the terms. Leave now, and take with you who you want. I have no taste for traitors. And if they wish to follow a backstabbing mercenary, who only works for personal gain, like any mercenary of his type, then I don't want them in The Knights. None of us do." Joseph gestured to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:32 pm

The crowd stood silent. It looked as if none wanted to talk or move.

"How can you call me the backstabber when. I only wanted to give the men you left a place to go. I was not forcing them. I did not break our deal you did." John said with his sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Joseph was calm and collected. He sheathed his sword. "Just get out. Before I change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:44 pm

John could see that Joseph did not want to fight. John sheathed his swords "I expect that ax back and also payment with in one week. You can send it to O'Riley" he said as he backed away.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Joseph nodded. With no intention of paying him back. By the time John came to collect, The Knights would be strong enough, and loyal enough to defend him.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:03 pm

As John so did half of the guild. It was almost an even split after what happen and it ended up being of all ages as well. There were roughly twenty five men with John and roughly twenty-five with Joseph. Right before John exited the room He shouted one thing "Remember you still oh O'Riley!"

John and his followers climbed out of the hatch in which they exited. The sun was nowhere to be found yet, but John figured he did not have much time before it started to rise. When the last man was out of the tunnel. John spoke, "If you want to follow me do so. If so, in no more then groups of three, enter a house with a red cross on the back entrance on forth street. Ask for me by name and say you are here to talk to me about the rat problem. Now good and find a place to blend in and if anyone thinks to double cross me remember that I was hired to do this. So think what I can do on my own free will."

(Do you want to do one more from your point of view and each of us do a week worth of aftermath?)
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:10 pm

(Week worth of aftermath is fine. All Jospeh would do is chase leads for money and recruit people. And put changes in place. He easily replaced the lost numbers.)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:15 pm

(You really think they would be easily replaced?)
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:28 pm

(With the taxes which were in place at the time and the amount of people looking for job . It wouldn't be difficult to send people out looking for recruits or to put up posters and hold recruitment try outs. Since there are positions for everyone... I see it possible to recruit 25 people in a week. Especially with all the men who were willing to join the continental army, which didn't pay nearly as much and was ill equipped.)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:49 pm

(Ok I'll give you that)

With in the next week 20 of the 25 men returned. Along with that MacGrath and his two men joined up too. John used the men to spread the word of a new guild and to look for a good hidig spot since O'Riley did not have the room for so many. About 10 new men joined and after a day or two a place was fuound. The guild was named the street dogs. In that week John put in a job system. It allowed the men to start taking jobs under the watch of John. The few rules that were put into place was that any member under seventeen was to work with someone with experience, no job could be against the waterfront shops. Other the that the men were free to do what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:59 pm

The Knights grew in size quickly. Already with 45 men of mostly adult age. The men over 18 were armed guards with military level armor and weaponry. The symbol for the Knights became a Templar cross with A sword diagnolly behind it. Joseph trained the men himself with their choice of weaponry. The original Rats hideout turned into a defensive fortress. And Joseph already planned ways to enlarge The Knights... he had a new lead...
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:16 pm

(we done with this one then?)
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:30 pm

(Yup. That was fun. But I hate the rivalry in the end. :/ oh well. )
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:42 am

(I think I have a way to get us back together later. It will have to deal with O'Riley. So maybe we will be able to start up another one with that.)
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:47 am

(I already started one, for Joseph to get a ship. Perhaps it can be in that one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rat Removal(closed)   Rat Removal(closed) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rat Removal(closed)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10