Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Jonathon raised a hand at Bryan, as Damian rushed over to stand in between Bryan's Crossbow and Jonathon. "Hold it, man! It's just my brother, and, I'm sure he can't deal damage with a barrel on one of his arms." Damian turned to Jonathon, and nodded. He nodded back. Jonathon stepped past Damian, and, since he was a inch taller, he seemed a bit more intimidating. "As my Little..." he said Little with a grin, getting a couple mumbles out of Damian. "...Brother said, I mean no harm - Even brought a Barrel of Scottish Whiskey, see?" He said, tapping the bottom of the barrel.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:11 pm

"I love you" Elizabeth purred softly. She finally had someone that she would kill for, and now that she was married, someone that she would do anything for. Ah Tabai approached an Assassin that came with him from Tulum, and unlocked the chest that the Assassin had been guarding. He pulled out a small object wrapped in red silk, and smiled.

"Many years ago, when you first arrived at Tulum, you gave this to me. I think it is finally time that I returned it to you." Elizabeth took the parcel from Ah Tabai, and smiled as she examined the creed's emblem embroidered into the silk. Elizabeth unwrapped the silk, looked at the old, burnt, hidden blade, and smiled. The blade that had protected her once, was finally on her wrist once again. She strapped the blade to her right wrist, and smiled as the blade slipped out effortlessly, unlike it had almost thirteen years ago. "I thought it would be of better use to you, than collecting dust in a hall at Tulum."
"Thank you, Master" Elizabeth said with a bow before she turned to Samuel, and smiled yet again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 pm

(Bryan has a normal bow, not a crossbow)

Sam smiled back at her and turned when he saw Bryan's rigid figure in the back. In a moment his eyes were narrowed and he stood straighter than usual. His hands tensed as he saw an unfamiliar figure talking with Damian and Bryan.

"Damian you know the rules. He was not invited to the ceremony so why's he here? He'd better not be a Templar that wants my Mentor's life. Bryan drew his bow back a little harder. He dared not say Sam's name in case that was why Damian's brother had come.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:21 pm

David's eyes widened when he recognized the shard of Eden. Being around as long as he had.. and being connected to his own piece of eden, he could recognize the signs of one. He said nothing though, out of respect, yet he had to remember to confront Elizabeth one where he had gotten it later. These things in the wrong hands were dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:28 pm

(I goofed. Just... imagine.)
"Erm.. Well, he is a Templar, But, hold on, he does not want to take Sam's life. He will attack if you attack him, though. You don't want that to happen." Damian said this quickly, as Jonathon placed down the barrel, drew out his dagger... and sliced the top half inch of the barrel off. He started carefully pushed to the sidelines. Neither of them could imagine the liqour getting ruined. "Scottish Whiskey, if you want any!" He said, dipping a tankard he brought in the barrel, and drinking it. "And there, if you thought the Whiskey was poisoned - there, he just drank a tankard of it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:58 pm

"Will you lot just relax already" Elizabeth groaned as she pulled a ribbon on her dress, causing the front of her dress to rise to just above her knees so she could fight more easily should the need arise. One of the golden flintlocks that Thatch had given her, was strapped around her thigh. "There won't be any quarreling tonight. If you must fight, save it for the morning." She had been in brawls before, normally she was the instigator, so she knew how to to be the voice of reason.
"Lizzie, don't do it."
"Don't worry James, I'm not going to start or join a fight unless it reaches that point" Elizabeth chuckled, "I'm just going to stop these men from humiliating themselves."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Jonathon choked on his Whiskey, but quickly swallowed it. He seemed a bit angry, but Damian quickly said, "She didn't mean it, Jon... She doesn't know..." He said in a barley audible voice. "She better... Last time someone challenged me, I-" He responded in a hushed voice, but said even quieter to his brother something un-hearable. Whatever it was, Damian was shocked by it. "-And that's how I got 5,000 Reales..." was the only thing audible by Jonathon.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:19 pm

"Come now, Jonathon, let's not be like that" Elizabeth laughed before she nodded to the Assassins that had been assigned as her guards for the night, a nod which signaled for them to stand down. "I will forgive you, since you don't know who I am, or understand my sense of humor." Elizabeth folded her arms as she examined Jonathon Butcher, "And I thought your brother was tall" Elizabeth chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:36 pm

"Agan with it..." Damian said, annoyed. "Everybody always says that..."
"Oh, cheer up, Little Brother..." Jonathon teasingly said. Damian, furious, semi-yelled, "And stop calling me Little Brother! You're only a inch taller, ya bloke!" He cursed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Bryan still hadn't put his weapon away. Sam had to lay a hand on the new Assassin's shoulder to calm him. "Believe me, I don't trust him any more than you do. But I will not tolerate this sort of behavior. Relax. And if he still doesn't earn our trust, I'll gladly shove an arrow up his ass myself." there was a tint of humor in the master assassin's eyes and a cocky smile graced his face. He was beaming and he had a right to be. He'd just gotten married! Bryan gave a nod to his former Mentor and put bow and arrow away, though he was staring daggers at Damian's brother. "Although I would be more secure if someone tested the wine first, before me or Liz drinks it. Sorry, Johnny. Just being cautious, what with you being a Templar and all." There was an obvious poison when he said the word Templar. Just the way he'd said it was a sign he had a burning hate for Templars.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:10 pm

(Wait, the Wine for the weeding, or the Whiskey Jonathon brought?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:12 pm

(John brought xD didn't mean to confuse you)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:37 pm

David stood a little ways off by himself, his arms crossed over his chest, he was observing Johnathan from afar. He did not trust him and was just waiting for the Templar to make his move. David's hood was up like almost always, so Johnathan would not be able to see his face. Only those he trusted ever got to see him without his hood.. and that number was few.. most of them his brothers and sisters. The others were his crew.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:45 pm

(Spot the "Borgias" and "Pirates of the Carribean" references)

"Poisoned drinks, now that brings back memories" Elizabeth chuckled. She thought of how Samuel and she had killed Torres, and of how the Templars' wives had fainted, and she laughed.
"Wait! I've got the monkey" Rackham shouted excitedly as he brought a monkey to sample the drinks.
"Why thank you, Jack."
"It's a pleasure, Elizabeth" Rackham chuckled as he made a small bow.
"Not you, Jack. The monkey" Elizabeth laughed before she turned her attention to "Jack" the monkey as it sampled the drinks, secretly praying that the monkey wouldn't keel over and die from any poison.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Sam watched the monkey with a tense gaze. He, too, was hoping the monkey wouldn't die from poison. He clenched his fists silently, the shard of Eden glistening on his finger. It felt strange to him, heavier than a normal ring would be and it felt like it was gently squeezing his finger, as a baby would do. He'd have to ask Liz about it..
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:58 pm

(He already drank a whole tankard of the Scottish Whiskey he brought.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:06 pm

(I know. "Jack" is just testing the wine and other drinks)

Elizabeth grabbed Samuel by the wrist and led him aside. "Does the weight of it bother you" Elizabeth asked as she held Samuel's hand and examined the shard of Eden. "Given your family's luck with getting shot, I thought it a wise precaution. If the weight bothers you, I can always melt it down and make it a bit, well, less bulky." Elizabeth looked into Samuel's eyes, and smiled. She knew how Samuel's parents had died, and she'd sooner join Thatch in drinking damnation, than see her husband shot.

"The monkey's still alive" Rackham shouted.
"Thanks, Jack."
"Me, or the monkey?"
"Both of you" Elizabeth laughed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:44 pm

"What's this supposed to do?" Sam asked, resting his hands on her shoulders in a gentle embrace. He was a man, he'd take the weight, but he wanted to know if it would become easier to bear. "The weight is fine, love. But will it become lighter the longer I wear it? And what is it that's causing the weight in the first place? Sorry for all the questions."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:59 pm

"It's similar to our sets of Mayan armour in function. Basically, it protects the wearer from bullets and arrows and the likes. It's not completely foolproof, so you'll still need to be careful. I don't know why it's so heavy, I guess it's because of what it's made from" Elizabeth explained quietly hoping that only Samuel would hear her explanation. "It will feel lighter with time."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Sam relaxed thankfully and smiled at her, giving her a light kiss on her lips. "And how about yours? I had one of my shipmates make it for you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:20 pm

"It's beautiful, love" Elizabeth said as she looked at the beautiful band on her finger, and smiled as the light hit the tiny gems, "Perfect, even." She looked to the others who were enjoying their drinks before she looked back to Samuel. "What may I get for you, love?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Sam licked his lips and thought for a moment. "Some rum with a tad bit of something else. I'm feeling ambitious so surprise me." He chuckled and took a seat at the table set up for him, his wife and David, who would have to give a speech at some point, though Sam wasn't so sure. The Ghost didn't know Liz at all.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:36 pm

"Rumbullion it is" Elizabeth chuckled before she set off, only to return a few minutes later with two tankards. "I would have made a rumfustian or a rumflip, but those are the drinks that few enjoy, and it seems like we're out of fresh eggs." Elizabeth took a seat beside Samuel, and let her hair down before she took a sip of her rumbullion. To her, the night couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Damian turned to his Brother, both of them grinning. "Are you thi-" Damian was interrupted when his brother nodded, and said, "You know I am. We go to a tavern, by seven barrels of the finest Whiskey and Rum, and drink 'till we drop." He pulled out a heavy sack of Reales from his pocket. "It's on me." He grinned even wider. Damian returned his grin, as they walked off, him saying, "Been five years, and you still remember!" He said punching Jonathon lightly in the arm.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Sam reached a gentle hand out and touched Liz's hair gently. Then he pulled a bit behind her ear with a gentle hand. "Have you ever seen a silver fox, my beautiful gem? Their fur gleams silver and their fur is most beautiful in moonlight. Your dress reminds me of such beauty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next