Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Elizabeth turned a brilliant shade of red and looked away from Samuel, slightly embarrassed, and at a total loss for words. "Thank you, my gecko." That was all she managed to choke out, and of all the things she could call him, she called him a gecko, and she didn't even know why. To call him her Serpent, would make more sense than to call him her gecko. Elizabeth grabbed her tankard and took a few sips of its contents in an attempt to calm herself, before taking a deep breath. "Sorry about that, my serpent" Elizabeth chuckled softly as the redness faded from her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Sam chuckled and gently touched her cheek with his hand. "It's quite alright my beautiful jewel." He purred, taking a drink of his own tankard. He couldn't be happier and best of all, he had Ace begging for scraps at his side.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:25 pm

David smirked from under his hood "This love fest is sickening." He said with a roll of his eyes. He realized he had to make a speech soon, yet was worried it would not be up to par. He barely knew them. True he had saved Samuel's life a couple years back.. and true he had spent most of the last month keeping him safe. Yet he barely knew Elizabeth, and was not sure his speech would be good.

(Totally off topic, would Alyssa be his Quarter Master now? I don;t think you responded before Dark XD)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:36 pm

(Oh yes sorry xD)

Alyssa gently touched David's arm from behind him. She was in a beautiful gown that seemed to really fit her and made her eyes and hair stand out. It was midnight blue with a wave of soft teal splashed from left to right in a beautiful pattern. "You'll do fine, Captain." she said softly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:52 pm

David gave her a small smile "Thanks for the vote of confidence, Quarter Master" He said before he finally stepped into the spotlight. He gently removed his hood before calling for everyone's attention. He then spoke in a slightly more cheerful tone than he usually did "As we all know its a very special day. A Shay becoming a Donnelly. A union between sister and brother. I have not known either of them long, yet in that short time both has shown bravery.. discipline... kindness and a friendship I have not known for many many years" Well that was an exaggeration. Sam had shown friendship, while Elizabeth hardly trusted him. "Both Captain of there own ships, both excellent Assassins. There wild days are far from over, and I wish them both luck in their marriage, and hope they both grow old and grey with each other. Samuel and Elizabeth, may you have many children who are half the people you are. Congratulations!" He then stepped backward back to Alyssa
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Sam seemed to turn red in the face at the thought of having children. Then he grinned and laughed. "Thank you, David. Or as I call him, Ghostboy." laughter filled the air at this statement. "I only met him once before, when I turned eighteen. It was a few years after I'd gotten my shoulder and collarbone broken in Nassau. I had caught up to my target, his men spotted me the moment I was prepared to strike the blow and nearly got my ass handed to me when Ghostboy here saved me. Killed the men and my target. Let's just say I've never gotten over that. But I am glad he was there. David, may God guide you along the path you've walked for all of your life and in years to come. Welcome to the family of Inagua."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:12 pm

David's expression turned deadly, although his eyes glinted with amusement. He lifted one arm, palm out as one of his wrist blades popped out "Call him that one more time and someone really will be a ghost boy" Laughter rang out again. He then listened as Samuel said his own speech and bowed "Thank you for having me Samuel." He then picked up a tankard of Rum and gulped a bit of it down, his free hand now resting on Alyssa's shoulders

(*cough* you should do that app for her so I know which fc she has XD )
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Fc? ???)

Alyssa blushed when her Captain placed his arm on her shoulders and her curly hair fell around her face to hide her smile and her red cheeks. She'd always felt a special spark toward David since he had saved her life and it had only grown stronger.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:30 pm

(Faceclaim XD like what their face looks like and all that. Like David's is kellan Lutz XD )

David smiled down at her. Little did she know his wedding present to the pair was going to be something dangerous for them. He then addressed the group again "As you noticed, I did not bring a wedding present for the pair... as it is hard to carry a whole city with you on a ship. My gift to the happy couple Is a plan I have drawn together to take back Nassau!" He anounced. He would need all the Pirates help, yet he had a plan that should work.

(Shit now I need a plan o.o. Yet i figured it was a good plot continuation past this wedding! Smile )
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:47 pm

(Albeit one Sam will be disagreeing with xD)

At hearing Nassau being mention, he tensed. Even Alyssa buckled under David's grasp. She was concerned, her waved hair bouncing when she looked up at him with fear on her face.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:54 pm

(I thought they wanted Nassau back o.o)

He was not expecting that reaction. "If you do not want it back however, that is fine by me." He shrugged. It was nothing important to him. Yet they always seemed to whine about loosing the place, and David thought it would be a nice gift to give it back to them. All it would take was a simple assassination followed by an assault.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:59 pm

(They do but Sam didn't want Liz to go. Last time they tried she lost Thatch and almost her own life. ^_^)

Sam relaxed and nodded. "We will discuss this later. Right now, let me and my bride take about a month off to ourselves. Call it our honeymoon period."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:03 pm

David bowed his head "The offer is still out there. It is my gift, take it when you wish, or not at all." He stated. The Ghost Assassin always had other things to do. Templars to kill.. Pieces of Eden to locate.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Alyssa swallowed and gently tugged David's cloak. She felt her chest tighten and her heart began to beat rapidly. She didn't know what she was going to say or even if she could say it. She wanted to tell him how she felt about him, but she couldn't. She wanted to be part of his world, but didn't know how to tell him.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:08 pm

David looked down at Alyssa as she pulled on his robes. He knew this meant she had something to tell him privately, so he gently lead her away from the party "Is there something you wish to discuss with me Alyssa?" He asked in a hushed tone, curious to why she wanted a private word.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Alyssa looked down at her shoes and licked her dry lips. Her chest hurt and she felt heat rise to her face. "David," she whispered, closing her eyes. "I--I want...." she couldn't form the words. Why would they not come? Oh, this was so embarrassing! Her cheeks turned bright red and she tried hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Returning home, both of them carrying Barrels, Having help from a couple of Jonathon's men, they placed the barrels in the sitting room. "Alright, Lads, That's an Extra 10 Reals for each of ya!" He said, which gave the men a grin, as they walked back towards the ship, Extra Reals in hand. "So, should we drink all this now, or Tomorrow, first thing in the morning... Well, maybe after getting woke up, but, still." He and Jonathon sat down in the room, and when Damian saw that nobody else was in the room with them, he quickly took out the book. "Listen - I still have the book, and I still have no clue... I need you to hold onto it, I'm sure they are getting more and more suspicious each day... Nobody should have the type of power... I-I can't stand to see another-" Damian was interrupted when Jonathon took the book and hid it in his armor, and put a hand on Damian's shoulder. "Listen... Damian, you can trust me with the Artifact... As long as one of us live, no Assassin, Templar, Pirate, or Mercenary should ever touch it again." He said reassuringly, putting a arm on Damian's shoulder, making sure the book was hidden inside his armor.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

(Love your avatars, btw)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

David's lips pulled into a small smile as she seemed to have trouble saying what she wanted to say. "You can't have the Normandy if that's what you want." He teased. He had literally no clue what she wanted, although the smallest part of him did know.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Alyssa's face turned an even brighter shade of red and she shook her head. "I don't want the ship, Captain...." she breathed, embarrassed. "I-I want..." she took a deep breath and looked up as best she could. "I want to...become part of your world, Ghost. I want to...stay with you forever." she absently said this last bit as a thought.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:43 pm

David raised an eyebrow "You want to become an Assassin? Is that what you are trying to get at?" He wondered why it was so hard for her to ask him of this. It was a simple thing. He could train her himself, induct her into the Brotherhood himself. She was already his Quarter Master, its not like he would say no.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:48 pm

She nodded slowly. "And I want to be with you,"she whispered softly. She truly wanted to be with him and an Assassin. She'd always felt that way.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 pm

And there it was.. the reason she was having so much trouble getting it out. Sure she was an attractive Lass, and a wonderful woman. Yet David knew like everyone else she would die on him, and was not sure he could go through that pain again. Yet he said "If that is what you truely wish.."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 am

Alyssa nodded with a grin. "So you'll train me?" she asked softly, eyes sparkling with hope.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:05 am

David gave a nod towards her "Yes, I will. We start tomorrow morning" He gave her a smile and placed a hand on her arm "Shall we go back to the party then... apprentice?" (Would you like me to make a thread for them training?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next