Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Sam had actually noticed, but it wasn't a surprise to him. In fact, it made him smile. While she went to talk to the Brothers who seemed to have something in their possession, Sam climbed a nearby building to get a good view of everything. He hadn't done something like this since he had found Ace as a puppy. He took a deep breath and pulled his hood over his face. Then he seemed to blink only once. Further in the town, guards were patrolling and civilians going about their daily lives. Sam grinned. He could still Sense.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:45 pm

(While we're waiting for Guillotine to reply.)

Ah Tabai

"Why did you not tell me about what happened to Elizabeth back at Tulum?" Kidd choked on his rum, and Rackham walloped him on the back.
"Thanks, Rackham." Ah Tabai watched as Rackham staggered off to Bonny, and turned his attention to Kidd.
"Well, when did it start?"
"A day after she first arrived at Tulum, and it still hasn't stopped" Kidd said sadly as he looked to Elizabeth. Ah Tabai shook his head before he looked up at Samuel, and nodded.
"Thankfully Ikan's poison has not tainted all of our brothers. It is strange, he always said Elizabeth would become a Templar, but look at him now, he became the thing he feared she would become."
"What?! We lost another?" Ah Tabai shook his head, "I am afraid Ikan has sided with the Templars, and I believe it is only fair that Elizabeth should be the one to take him out."

Last edited by Voidmon on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Sam hadn't even been looking at the group for him to hear them. Upon hearing that another Brother had deserted, he clenched his fists and took a leap of faith to join them. "How could another of ours desert for the god forsaken Templars?" He asked hotly, not even trying to hide the fact he had heard them from his place on the building he'd climbed. He looked truly pissed, so much so that it seemed he'd seen a Brother desert before.

Sam had to blink twice to get the sense to vanish from him. He took a deep breath and sighed to try and calm himself. His hatred for Templars had been made clear for the umpteenth time and he was forced to calm himself. "It's my brother all over again." He said quietly, though loud enough for someone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Ah Tabai

"To be honest, this has been coming for a very long time."
"Indeed, although I just found out about past events. I will explain what I know" Ah Tabai said as he looked to Elizabeth. "Ikan hated Templars just as much as the rest of us, if not more. All these years, and I never knew that he had been torturing his own apprentice."
"You weren't the one who had to clean her wounds" Kidd growled under his breath.
"Regardless, I think he figured that joining the Templars was the only way he could dispose of Elizabeth, besides, his hold over the others was weakening. We caught him at Tulum, and now he is awaiting justice."

Elizabeth looked to her friends, and smiled. They were all having such good fun, while she stood with the Butchers, ready to hear whatever they knew.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Sam had been going to say something when a sound caught his attention. It was someone fighting in the tavern, which was a good few feet away from them and no normal person would have been able to hear it. "Damn drunks," he said with a fond grin.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:18 pm

"And you owe me five tankards of rum..." Jonathon Murmered. Damian, ignoring him, said, "Listen... All I know, is that we - well, The Templars, set up an experiment. Since we saw the box was like the ones at churches, we did what they would do there - showed us a site... Some place near Northern England. Another Templar and I set off to the site, and... I touched the floating object, and it just... disentergrated. An earthquake started, and... I knew it was no coincidence. I took my ship, and sailed away, with the box and book. I knew they would've gotten rid of me in any records - I still came here." Damian sighed, and continued. "As od now, we tried burrying the box and book. They both kept reappearing... we decided to keep burying. Now... Well, we're here. The Box and Book are in a hidden compartment inside the wardrobe top in my room. - just behind a picture frame of my family. Take it, I don't want to see it any more..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 am

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

"Most peculiar" Elizabeth said quietly as she stroked her chin in thought. "You've managed to keep them safe for this long, I think a few more days would hardly make a difference." Elizabeth looked down at the Bloodseeker, and shook her head. "When everything has calmed down, I'll take a proper look at it. Until then, drink up, and remember, the girls are paid for."

"What are you lot going on about" Elizabeth asked with a beaming smile, "You're not talking about more Templars?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:07 am

Sam actually wanted to discuss something with Liz. He found it time to tell her. He grasped her hand in his and pulled her away from the people and gently pressed her against a wall. He stared into her eyes and then he spoke. "Out of everything we've shared," he said softly. "There's one thing I kept secret." Sam closed his eyes for a moment and then turned his eyes up to the town, able to hear the drunkards again. "Those drunks are going to be thrown out with their noise. And there are young Assassins training at the bureau." He felt his heart pounding hard. He had a feeling she'd get what he was doing. He had thought himself the only assassin with the Sense.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:50 am

"Don't worry about the boys, they are fine. I've assigned some Assassin guards to each of them" Elizabeth explained calmly. She was fighting back all the voices and scents she could hear and smell. "Don't move" Elizabeth whispered as she pulled out a golden flintlock, and shot a man who seemed to be minding his own business. "Thought he could sneak in and gather some information." Elizabeth turned to face Samuel after she had ripped a necklace from the corpse. "So when did you first realise that you have the sense? Or did you have to train after you acquired the sight?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:56 am

"I was born with it," Sam said softly. "Father trained me to use it when he noticed I would space out a lot as a child. Then I got put into the Bureau to train." This was the truth. Sam had been born with the Sight. It was there all his life, aiding him when he needed it. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:10 am

"Strangely enough, I was born with the sense. I never really knew it was so special until about two days before my initiation. Ah Tabai nearby freaked out when I told him." Elizabeth sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "Very few women are born with the sight, and even fewer are born with the sense. I try not to use it too often on account of the headaches. Besides, its effects tend to linger, so I end up stuck like that for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:20 am

Sam chuckled quietly. Then he thought of something. Should they have children one day, they just might inherit their Sight and Sense. Sam smiled at the thought, but shook his head and gently gripped his wife from behind, kissing her cheek softly. "Do you think that, should we have children, they'd inherit Sight and Sense? We both have it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:30 am

"Definitely" Elizabeth chuckled. "Back at Tulum, I used to spend a great deal of time around the various artifacts in our possession. Basically I used to study them, and catalog them. Well back to your question, those that possess the sight or the sense, are said to share the blood of the precursors. If you think of the life code, should we have children, they would not only have sight or sense, but probably an enhanced version of both." She liked to think that she knew a great deal about the precursors and their artifacts, but she still had much to learn.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:42 am

Sam purred, his smile widening. "You just made me love you even more, my demon," he rumbled, kissing her shoulder lightly. He did want children, but it was too dangerous currently. Then a dark grin came to his face and he gently kissed her neck. "Perhaps," he whispered into her ear. "We can try for a baby after we take back Nassau. It may be a bit safer to raise a child after we take her back. What do you say, my demon?"

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:59 am

Elizabeth was a bit nervous at the idea of becoming a mother, but it was an idea that appealed to her nonetheless. After Shuter's speech at her and Samuel's wedding, she had actually given it some thought.
"Maybe" Elizabeth said with a smile, "But only after we have taken Nassau back. I won't be taking an innocent child to the grave." She wouldn't risk the life of her own blood, nor Samuel's blood. "Who knows, hopefully our child, should we have one, will not suffer the pain of losing their parents."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:10 am

"They won't know that pain," Sam declared, his eyes pained and his voice was determined. He'd never allow his children to feel the pain of the loss of a parent. "I won't let them know that pain."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:22 am

"I hope so." Elizabeth looked down to the docks, the Tiger Shark and the Sentinel resting in the water. "I'll have Mary run my fleet when I am no longer able to fight." While she was a pirate as well as an Assassin, she knew that she would have to lay down her weapons for a year at the least. "It feels good to know that our child will be able to know Nassau without the threat of the British Royal Navy hunting us down." Elizabeth had a beaming smile on her face as she thought of the battle that would occur the following night. "And once I've killed Ikan, they can safely visit Tulum once they are old enough."

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:26 am

Sam chuckled softly and gently tightened his grip on her. "It'll be a good place for us to possibly raise them," he said softly, kissing her neck again. He couldn't wait to take Nassau back.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:39 am

"You would be alright with our child being raised at Nassau" Elizabeth asked, quite shocked by what she had heard. If she understood what Samuel was saying... "That means I can finally reopen the bureau! I can finally go home!" She quickly spun around, wrapped her arms around Samuel's neck, and buried her face in Samuel's shoulder, tears streaming from her eyes. "Sam... I..." Elizabeth's words soon turned to violent sobs, her chest heaving as she cried. Even though the pirates had joined the musicians in a rather rousing, yet drunken rendition of "Down among the dead men", Elizabeth was still weeping tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 am

Sam held her to his chest, a hand resting on her head while the other wrapped around her tight. "We could choose Nassau as our spot for a family," he suggested softly. "Nassau will always be your home, but don't forget that your home is with me now. For now, let's take it one day at a time."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:15 am

"I know. Let's just focus on surviving the battle for now" Elizabeth said quietly as she wiped away the tears, and moved to look into Samuel's eyes. "Even if you choose to live at the Keys, I'll be there with you." She knew that her home was wherever he was, and if he wanted to live at Libertallia, she would follow him. "I won't be going home tonight. I need to make sure my ships are prepared for tomorrow. Remember, we leave at dawn, but I'll meet you at the tavern with the others before we set sail" Elizabeth said before she kissed her husband farewell, and made her way to her ships, stopping along the way to grab the badly beaten British officer, and dragged him off to the Sentinel.

"Alright lads, we need to get those cannons prepped for tomorrow, and make sure all our powder is dry. Sharpen your blades, clean your pistols, and get some sleep. I want to keep our casualties to a minimum. There'll be more time for celebrating once we have Nassau under our control once again." Elizabeth entered strung the British officer to the bow of the Sentinel, and had a group of men help her fasten the rest of the British corpses to the sides of her frigate. She smiled at her work, and disappeared into her quarters to prepare herself for the battle while Johnson oversaw the work done on the Tiger Shark.

She gained a few strange looks from everyone she passed as she made her way up to the sanctuary. Her hair was done up wildly, black kohl was smeared thickly around her eyes, and she was wearing Thatch's old coat over her black Assassin's robes. Then there was the mask fashioned from a human skull, and the Demon's Claw

Elizabeth pulled her boarding axes from their holsters, and began training with the dummies. She cast an axe aside, turned to the log, and developed a series of moves to be performed with the Demon's Claw. After the log had been completely destroyed in a matter of minutes, Elizabeth scaled the tree, and watched the festivities at the beach. She couldn't wait until morning, until they set sail for Nassau.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:48 pm

Samuel "Snakefang/Beast" Donnelly

He'd been preparing everything for the battle. He'd instructed a few guards to take Tiago and Josh up to the Assassin's Bureau for a while until Sam and the others returned. The guards were instructed to keep an eye on the boys to make sure they were okay. After that, Sam went to the chest he'd had Jackson bring in. He opened the box and gently wrapped his hand around a strong bow, a weapon he had never used. It was his Mentor's bow. Like before, he debated on whether he'd take it with him or not.

Then he decided. Sam strung the bow around his torso and grabbed the quiver that came with it. Then he headed outside to the courtyard. There, he trained himself with the bow, as he'd not used one in five years. Once he was satisfied, he strung the bow around his torso again and gathered the arrows. He was ready. "Liz," he called, watching the sky darken. "Time to sleep. I'll be waiting for you in our chambers." Sam did just that. He headed inside and went to the room he'd chosen and now shared with his wife. Once in the room, he carefully placed his weapons aside and then stripped from his robes to leave the light pants he always wore. Tomorrow, he'd wear the Mayan armor Liz had given to him under his assassin's robes. He may even wear it over the robes. He'd figure it out in the morning. For now, he rested in the bed, waiting for his wife to come so they could really wake up before dawn to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 pm

Elizabeth continued to look over the water for a few more minutes, sleep was once again evading her, but she thought it polite to at least join her husband. She jumped from the tree, and landed with a roll before she went inside to clean up.

"Come on, love, you should know me by now" Elizabeth said calmly as she leaned against the door frame, "Don't get much sleep." She didn't mind her insomnia; even if she did start hallucinating after three or four days without sleep, she could at least watch her friends. She hopped onto her side of the bed, and stared at the ceiling in thought.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Samuel "Snakefang/Beast" Donnelly

He rolled onto his side and traced a finger across her neck. He did know her and for that, he was glad. Sam planted a soft kiss on her cheek. "You should try this time," he purred, kissing her jaw. "After all, don't want you to be hurt because of a lack of sleep. Hell, I don't want you to get hurt at all." He trailed the kiss to her neck and then placed one on her lips in a soft embrace.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:21 pm

"I'll try" Elizabeth said calmly as she rolled on her side, and looked into Samuel's eyes. "Remember I can take care of myself, and I know Nassau better than anybody. You just concentrate on keeping yourself alive." Having spent the better part of her life at Nassau, she knew her secrets. "Remember what I said about the tree I used to live in? If things go south, I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next