Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Stodd smirked, nodding and looking around. It'd been a while since he'd been in here, and it wasn't exactly something he liked, as much as he might try to show it. The whole place reeked of pain and cruelty and death. He'd be glad if no one he knew ever wound up here. He wasn't sure how well he'd handle such an issue.

As the Scotsman looked, he saw a guard, one he recognised quite well, gesturing over for him. He looked to Morgana, and sighed softly. He knew they were in ear shot of some of the less than idiotic guards, too. He tried to think of how to word this.

"I'll be right back, dear. It seems I have a business dealing to quickly clear up."

Without another word, Stodd made his way to the guard, and in a huff, spoke.

"What in the Hell do you want, Corporal Walker? I hardly have the time for this sort of thing, surely you'd know that."

The Corporal raised his brow, tipping his hat back and looking at the woman in a red coat not far away, with dark black hair. He whistled, and Stodd was quick to snap him back to reality.

"Pardon, Commodore. I didn't realise you'd be bringing a date along with you. I hardly even realised you were on the market again."

The Commodore made a low growl, and the British officer raised his hands in defence, chuckling and nodding.

"Right right, it was a joke. Calm down. I just thought you'd like to know - y'remember Calico Jack? You spent about ten months hunting the bastard down, only for Barnet to beat you to him? Well, you might want to give on of the gibbets out front a bit of a look over before you leave. You might be pleased by what you spot."

Stodd suddenly stopped huffing and puffing. He stood straight, in a mixture of surprise and, in an odd way, grief. He was silent before crossing his arms behind his back.

"Rackham... Well, thank you Corporal. Be on your way. We all have things to deal with, I'm certain."

Slowly, the Commodore returned to Morgana, still in a bit of shock.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:34 pm

(Sorry, but I couldn't think of how Morgana should react)

"What was all that about" Morgana asked when the Commodore joined the group, and they continued their descent to the "demon's lair".

-----

"Where on earth is she? Where is Mistress Shay?"
"Calm down, Tiago. Mistress Shay should be with us soon" Johnson said as he sadly looked down at the boy. He knew that there was little to no chance that Elizabeth would return, but he didn't have the heart to tell the child that Elizabeth might never return.
"I hope so."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:20 am

Stodd looked at Morgana, clearing his throat as he and the pirate made their way out of the eyes of the crowd, watching and waiting, likely for Bonny and Read. The Scott looked forward.

"You didn't happen to catch the gibbet out front with Rackham in it, did you?"

He wasn't really sure how to act. It was strange, knowing someone he'd spent so much of his time on was dead. It almost made him feel empty. In retrospect he should've expected this - it'd been such a long time since the bastard had been captured, he don't know why it surprised him to learn that the man was dead.

He wondered for a brief moment if Morgana had ever met the man; he knew the pirates tended to be an oddly tight knit group.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:17 am

"Aye, Commodore, I saw it. He was a worthless pirate if ever I saw one." Morgana had never got along with any of the pirates, and she never really cared. She only care about herself. "I'm just sorry I didn't get to see the bastard die." She calmly walked through the prison, eagerly awaiting her meeting with the demon.

"There were three ravens sat on a tree
Down-a-down, Hey! Down-a-down,
And they were black as they might be, with a down
The one of them said to his mate:
"What shall we for our breakfast take?"
With a down, derry derry derry down, down."

"Jaysus! You haven't even been here for a day and you've already lost it" Morgana laughed upon hearing Elizabeth's singing.
"I lost it a long time ago, you crazy bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:59 pm

((OOC: Hey guys been doing a quick read and was wondering if I may join in on this. Seems like a fun little thread to start off on.))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:08 pm

(You are more than welcome to join, Zhonyun)
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Crouching in the rafters about the prison cell Haydn Jumped down in a most extravagant fashion.  As he landed he leaned against the stone wall before speaking to the group.  "Well, well, well, happy to see you again Mistress i had no idea you would be showing up here?  Well what do you have against my target here?"

Haydn looked at Elizabeth and sighed "You know you had so much promise as a good kill and now here i am to find you in a dusty cell.  I mean you are the "Demon"  your tally would have been so worth it.  As you are now it would be no different then the scum i killed back home but someone payed me quite a bit of gold to see your end but now it seems you have done it for me.  I just want to know one thing from you?  Why?  Why now of all the times to coming crawling back to you decide to do it in the worse way possible."

Haydn thought to some of the fights he witnessed and heard about.  Thatch went down in a fire and flames and lived up to his name.  Some of Edward Kennway's  fights were stuff of legand.  but what was before him now was something he hated to see.  A broken soul, a person who has given up on living and they were the worst kills of all.  Such a waste of a good life.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:31 pm

"I've been hunting her down for years" Morgana snarled as she glared at Haydn, "I have every intention of destroying the demon, and her heart!"

"Jaysus! Will you quit your bloody bitching, Morgana" Elizabeth snapped before she turned to face Haydn, "What does it matter to you as to why I have surrendered? Look around you, everyone I know, that isn't dead, is right here." Elizabeth propped herself up against the wall opposite from the Templars and the mercenary, glaring at them from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:21 pm

A loud bang rang through the cells, as Stodd stood with one arm bent upwards, a gun in hand, and a trail of smoke leading to a small crumbling hole. He wasn't here to listen to Shay, not now. He and Morgana called the shots here.

"We're not here to listen to you blither on about your dead friends and foes, wench. We're here because Morgana wants to play with you, and I want to carry your head out to a spike personally. You might have some fun tales behind your name, but in the end you're just as violent as the other lunatic pirates out there. At least Blackbeard had some damned honour."

Stodd looked to Haydn, then to Morgana, and let a hand out, gesturing to the man.

"Is he going to be joining us then, or should I walk him out back? I'll need to duck out anyway to explain that shot."
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:09 pm

The British stronghold didn't necessarily entail that those who inhabited it were all of the same persuasion. In fact, in the damp bowels of the prisons that stank of iron, urine and rot were home to men and women gathered like rats regardless of their nationalities.

Some Spaniards, imprisoned for their crimes against the British Empire and condemned to die, were being given their last rites by a man who seemed too imposing and well-built for a man of the cloth - that a gorget rather than a dog-collar would be a better fit for his tan throat.

"Amen," he finished with his baritone voice, and retreated from the cell; tucking his rosaries and such and once more assuming the more authoritative position of part of the Italian embassy in the Caribbean.

Then, he looked to where there was an eclectic group of individuals having some vested interest in a one particular cell.

He straightened his clothing, making sure he was neat, and distanced himself as far as mentally possible away from the hive of scum and villainy in which he found himself. He loathed them all, lower, inferior, base creatures that they were - but his charade needed to hold with the common folk and these were part of his ecclesiastical duties.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:09 am

"Well that's too bad. I'm in no mood to play" Elizabeth snarled before she rose to her feet and approached the bars of her cell, a dark growl escaped from her throat as she came to a halt. "How dare you bring Thatch into this!" Her eyes burned with all the fury of an enraged demon.
"My but you're testy" Morgana chuckled as she approached Elizabeth, "Well I came here to have some fun with you, "Demon", and that's what I'm going to do."
"Right. Best of luck to you" Elizabeth chuckled as she sat on the floor yet again.
"Commodore, I will wait for you to return from delivering your excuses before we start a decent discussion with the demon."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:31 am

"By all means Morgana, do not wait on my behalf. Might even be fun being able to do whatever you wish, with absolutely no Royal eyes on you at all."

He smirked, and made way out of the cell block, quickly shutting the large door behind him as he heard the thudding of men down the hall. He pulled his gun and held it above his head, hands up as they slowed down and quickly saluted.

"Pardon that shot. Some sort of gunpowder malfunction, it seems."

The men looked at each other, as they slowly gripped their guns and nodded, making way back outside. Stodd could see they weren't entirely pleased by the excuse, but they weren't in any real place to argue with a Commodore, even if it was painfully obvious that he was lying. Stodd rubbed his head, and leant against the door for a moment. Something about just seeing that blasted woman... eugh...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:22 pm

"British eyes or no, I'm going to make you suffer, Demon." Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh at Morgana's words.
"Do you really think that you can make me suffer, Morgana? Others have tried and failed, so what makes you think that you will succeed" Elizabeth asked with an evil smile.
"Because I know how much your friends mean to you, and I just so happen to have all four of them right here. I also know of your husband." Elizabeth growled as she clutched her pendant, and raced to the bars of her cell.
"Stay away from my family!"
"Your family?! You still consider those mangy pirates family?!"
"Aye" Elizabeth snarled. A strange feeling washed over Morgana as she remembered what Elizabeth was trying to say on the Tara, a new emotion she was not familiar with.
"Are you?" Morgana quietly approached Elizabeth, who was still seething with rage. "Are- Are you with child?"
"I am with child, aye" Elizabeth answered as she calmed slightly, pleased that the Templar had fallen for her ruse.
"You're pregnant, and you turned yourself in?!"
"Enough, Mary" Elizabeth said sadly. She looked at Morgana, a spark of insanity in her eye. "Your move, Morgana." Morgana turned red with seven shades of anger before she stormed off to find the Commodore, shouting some choice words.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:21 am

While they were away Haydn took the moment to talk to Elizabeth before the pair came back.  "Look I have two options here, one is kill you and take the money, child or not.  te second is I brake you out to still get my money.  See I'm in it for the money nothing more.  UnfoUnfortunatly if I kill you I need to bring something back as proof.  Though the choice is yours.  You can stay here and rot until you give birth then die or live to see another day outside of this hell hole."

If anything Haydn was blunt, he was true to his words.  He only cared for money and nothing more more.  The scars on his arm were proof of his care for others lives and the gaze he held was one of unwavering seriousness.  Haydn was leaving the choice to Elizabeth, which was the least he could do for her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:14 am

"So convincing, even he believes the ruse."

"If you break me out, what's to stop you from killing me? Besides, I'm not leaving this God-forsaken prison without my friends." Elizabeth thought upon Hadyn's words, that he would be paid for her death, or her release. "Tell me, who has a price on my head, and who is paying you for my release" Elizabeth asked as she grabbed a passing rat, and broke its neck before she threw it out of her cell.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Stodd was leaning up against the wall, waiting for enough time that he felt Morgana would've had her fun, but instead he was interrupted in his loneliness, by the person he'd not expected - Morgana herself. Judging by her face and the lovely words she was murmuring, the 'discussion' between the two pirates hadn't gone spectacularly well.

"That was quick. Am I safe in the assumption that something went wrong? Or did you pull the trigger too fast and break the new toy?"

He wasn't taking what was probably quite an issue, but he knew that it must've been fairly serious considering how angry Morgana appeared to him.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:29 pm

"Dear if i told you who wanted you dead or alive then i wouldn't be a good business man. Now the choice is yours, if you wish to live when our guests arrive back here say this party is over. If you wish to die a quick death then say this is over. Either way I'm getting paid so make up your mind so i can get out of this hell hole please."

Haydn knew he didn't have much time and was done talking, he now needed to wait for her and the Mistress return as well.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:48 pm

"I cannot kill the Demon since she is indeed pregnant" Morgana growled. She looked like a child that had been denied a toy that they so desperately desired. "But it may very well be a ruse. Is there anywhere we can take her for some privacy during her questioning?"

"The party has been over for a long time" Elizabeth said quietly as she averted her eyes from the stranger, "But a new party will begin once that bitch returns." She thought for a second, and a murderous smile crept onto her face. "If you can kill Patrick Shanahan, I will give you the coordinates to a chest containing 5000 Reales. If you manage to bring me his head, I will give you the coordinates to a chest containing more than 10000 Reales. Patrick is the eldest of those men who were with Morgana."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:53 pm

William could see Inagua's dock was just a few meters away. Then he heard a big THOMP. What he thought were meters, were centimeters. "God, why did I drank so much?" said William, as Panther responded with an inquiring meow. He then saw the Elizabeth's bag on his hands. "Oh right." William was not wearing his usual robes. He was wearing an old Assassin robe from his grandfather, Piere Bellangerie. He did not wanted to die that die. At least, not before accomplishing his task. "Now, where are the Assassins?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:51 pm

"May I help..." Johnson paused as he recognised the Argos, "Please tell me captain Shay is with you." Hondo Johnson was wearing his Master Assassin robes, the robes modeled after Anubis himself. A teenage boy ran up to the two men, "Where's Mistress Shay? Where's my Mentor?" It was plain to hear that the boy was concerned for his Mentor's wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:35 pm

[color#=006699]"Does that pose an issue to you? I didn't pick you for the morally justified type. Besides, I'll not be catering my virtues to one who would not show me the very same honour. If you wont punish her, I'll go in there and shoot her in the stomach. Perhaps then you'll relinquish your constraint."[/color]

Not a single word wavered as Stodd spoke; he was being completely and totally serious. This was as near as private as they'd get, and if he was caught down here with Morgana he'd already have trouble explaining himself to the Governor - moving Shay around the prison would likely get him discharged, or worse.

"I'm not risking my rank, my life-long duty, just to give you and that whore some private room. I gave you that when I came out here, and I can tell you now even the stupidest of guards didn't buy my excuse. We wont have long to do this, they looked quite on guard."

Stodd couldn't help but wonder if something was going on outside. The fact that a guard wasn't at the door to begin with had him quite surprised, but that three of them came to investigate a single shot? Surely something was happening above them.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Well those were some big numbers and Haydn sure as hell wasn't going to past them up. So she w.wanted the head if a man with his grand master.  Well why not, it would be more fun then her.  "well dear then I guess I will kill him.  Though we need them to come back in here so forgive me for this but it needs to happen."

Haydn looked around and saw no one present at the moment so he drew out his pistol and shot Elizabeth in the leg.  "Now if you're lieing to me the next shot will be placed in your head."

Now all Haydn had to do was wait for his pray to come to him.  He knew his Mistress well enough that when she came with guards she would take only those she trusted the most.  At one time that would have been Haydn but that time was long ago.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:25 pm

Morgana O'Reilly

"It does not pose an issue to me, Commodore, and shooting her in the belly while she's quick with child would just kill her. And when I asked for privacy, I meant a place where I could beat the Demon within an inch of her life." Morgana managed to calm herself before she got to thinking. "There isn't some sort of torture chamber here, is there?"

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Elizabeth clutched the wound in her leg. Luckily, the bullet had missed the bone, so she could still run again. Pain was something she was used to, but she was more concerned about catching an infection from the filth of her cell.
"Jaysus! You couldn't have just called him!"

Patrick Shanahan

"Pardon me, Grand Mistress, but I should see about that gunshot" Patrick said with a bow before he left Morgana's side.

"What the hell is going on in here?!"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:58 pm

"As far as I'm aware, the only torture chamber you'll find here is a cell. If you want to deal with her, you need to do it now. You look noble enough to get away with it if we get caught, and if we don't get caught, no one'll ask about a beaten up pirate. That's how half of them end up looking in this place anyway."

The shot shocked Stodd, and he looked to the Irishman, and then to the door as it closed. His eyes stayed on it - there wasn't much reason for a shot to have gone off, and the fact that one has could mean only a few things, none of them good.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:14 pm

"There is no 'torture chamber'," Dante remarked as he passed, slipping from sick puddles of light to dank shadows, "but an 'investigation room' further down."

He wasn't surprised that the man, a military one from his bearing, didn't know of such a chamber - it was a 'dirty little secret'.

He gestured down one of the hallways and struggled keeping a disgusted look from his face. He had seen the pirate in her cage. Scum. Idiotic pond life. He crossed himself out of habit and bowed his head. "To what do you require with this women. I am sure that any authorities shall listen to the Church to make such room available if she is suspected of treason against the Lord God."

Indeed they had done. Even the British and their Protestant ways knew the weight of the Papacy and the Spanish Inquisition. His initial presence in this place had been far more sinister than absolving a few criminals before they swung from the scaffold.

To recognise the Sicilian Grand Master would be to know the shape the Devil used to walk amongst men, a lion wrapped in the clothes of the lamb - a man whose tongue one would expect to be black and forked.

Last edited by She-Rex on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next