Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 pm

(I'll admit, Roleplay on here is rather slower then I had hoped. Do you suggest I create a character for this era that is, indeed, a Templar and follow up onto this thread on a later date? I would very much enjoy RP!)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:25 pm

(You may create a Templar for this era, or you can have an Assassin that might switch sides. You are more than welcome to jump in whenever you see fit. I don't think FallenSanity will be coming back anytime soon. A pity, really.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:36 pm

(I was inactive for a while. Can I join, and can u make an introduction for me)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:45 pm

(You are more than welcome to join, Necket. How would you feel about having Will sail past and see Elizabeth in peril? This is a continuation of both "Assassin of the black flag" and "Enemy of my enemy". There may be one or two deviations from "Assassin of the black flag", but I'll probably fix those at a later point.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:16 pm

(That seems great. Do I have to do the first move or you?)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 pm

(OMG! FallenSanity! You're back!(^∀^) Necket, you are welcome to make the first move, but if you want me to write you in,  message me any ideas you have)
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:27 pm

(Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I hate to admit but I forgot all about this. I got a much heavier workload around Christmas than I expected, and I happened to get a few wounds during it... Oh man, I'm really sorry Void. If you'll let me, I'll hop right back in!)

"Frigates off the larboard bow!"
"Ready the mortar! Let's send them to the locker!"

"All hands to the armaments! Jacks, kedge the ship! Ready the port cannons!"

Stodd watched as the frigates became much more obvious sights. His heart raced; it'd been a while since he fought properly with the likes of pirates or assassins, so he only hoped his supporters in this mission would be more capable than the common folk of the Navy.

Suddenly, as the anchor was thrown down, the HMS St. Irvine slammed to a stop, lurched forward, and began to pivot around, turning itself almost in full rotation, before the starboard was facing the port of the oncoming frigates.

"Ready to fire!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:48 pm

(It's alright, FallenSanity. You are more than welcome to jump back in.)

"By God! Last time I saw her, she just had the brig and the frigate. Now she's got a whole bloody fleet!"
"That's right, Morgana! After Thatch died, I decided to take a few precautions" Elizabeth shouted as she sat on a cannon.
"Captain Shay, I thought you had a plan."
"I have two, Johnson" Elizabeth chuckled before she turned to her crew, "Focus on the Tara!"
"We're ready, captain!"
"FIRE!"

"I warned you about her, Commodore. Better to lose a day than a ship" Morgana shouted as cannon fire rocked the Tara.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 pm

(Maybe A Templar needed William, and the templar brought Will to LIz. Or anyhing u think wil work Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 pm

"More than a plan, miss Morgana! Men, pepper her hide! Fire!"

In resounding bangs and explosions, twenty two cannons fired off into the Assassin fleet, and just as Stodd had intended, exploded violently upon impact. He'd always liked those explosive shells, to him it made the whole process much more interesting, and much easier.

"Loose the sails! We're turning about lads! Ready the port cannons!"

As the crew below deck reloaded the starboard guns, the port guns prepared to be lit off and shot into the waiting cacophony that was the fleet of Elizabeth Shay. Stodd had to hold back everything within him to not simply ram that woman's ship as soon as he saw fit.

"Morgana! Can you handle Shay's ship alone?!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:08 pm

(Yeah, Morgana's speech is in light purple, Elizabeth's is red. Sorry about the confusion)

"Captain Shay! There's another ship heading this way!" Elizabeth whipped out her spyglass and examined the approaching ship, "Well I'll be damned! It's the Argos!" Elizabeth quickly shoved her spyglass in her pocket before she turned to her crew, "Send as many of our ships home as possible. And don't attack the Argos!"

"Aye, Commodore Stodd. I've taken that banshee on a few times before, and I can certainly take her on again" Morgana shouted before she gave an order to attack the Tiger Shark without mercy.

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:19 pm

(Voidmon, is the Argosy a different ship from the Argos? just asking)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 pm

(Sorry, error on my part. I meant the Argos. Too much Monster Hunter)
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 pm

"Very well, you keep her pinned, I'll take as many of her ships down as possible!"

The crew lined up the guns, and another volley was sent off into the masses, smashing into the hulls of the ships both retreating and advancing, and judging by the sounds of some of the crewmen of the opposing ships, they'd also brought down a fair few of them. In a sudden, and rather surprising explosion, the stores on one of the nearest ships detonated, sending wood and sailors soaring across the sky before slamming into the water or against ships.

Suddenly, the barrelman bellowed over the crew, his eyes set out on another ship closing in fast. It seemed to him that the ship was an enemy - but the barrelman really had no idea.

"A ship commodore! Closing in on us fast!"

Stodd looked around, and frowned as he failed to identify it. Whoever it was, he had to hope they were on his side. For now, as the fleet of Shay began to retreat, it seemed the battle was in their favour.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:13 am

William was lying on the deck of his ship. The waves crushing on his ship kept him awake all night. Between all the snoring,Panther, now big and strong, tried to woke him up by putting his paw on his head. William hadn't taken much care in his appearance. His clothes were now raggedy, and he had a big thick beard. And his black long hair was reaching his shoulders. "The hell do you want Panther?" William stood up to see the two ships around him. "Shit." He ran to the helm. Once there he saw a familiar face on a near boat. "Elizabeth!" he said to himself before seeing he was at a talking distance. He waved his hand to salute her. "My god. Elizabeth Shay!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:58 am

Elizabeth disappeared into her quarters for a brief minute before she emerged once again with a large bag under her arm, and jumped into the ocean.
"You're a sight for salty eyes" Elizabeth laughed as she hauled herself onto the deck of the Argos. "I need you to hide this bag somewhere on your ship, its contents should never get into the hands of the Templars. Even though you're a templar, you're still my friend, so I'm trusting you to keep these safe."

"Commodore! Don't attack that ship! It's a Templar ship" Morgana shouted as she pointed to the Argos.

"Johnson! Get her home!"
"Aye, captain Shay. What about you?" Elizabeth dropped all her weapons before she lowered her hood, and hung her head, "I'll drink damnation with Thatch. The Tiger Shark is yours now, captain Hondo Johnson. Treat her well."
"It was an honour sailing with you, captain Elizabeth Shay. We shall never forget the Shays and everything they have sacrificed for all of us" Johnson said before he gave the order to his men and the Tiger Shark sailed off into the horizon. "I think it's time for me to see my parents again" Elizabeth croaked as she looked on with tearful eyes, glad that all her men, and every ship in her fleet, had managed to escape. Elizabeth turned to face William and let a sad smile creep onto her face, "I need you to turn me in. Just make sure I end up in Port Royal with Charles Vane. Please, Will, don't try to do anything and don't try to stop me. Just let me do this one thing."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:11 am

((OOC: Hope this is okay. If you two have plans, I don't wanna interrupt them, hahah.))

Stodd couldn't handle this anymore. Templars and Assassins, Templars and Templars, all this underground secrecy, he despised it. He'd made it to Commodore without even knowing these groups existed, now he was reigned in by them? No longer. He looked to his men, and they saluted him.

"Loose all sails! All men to the upper deck! Arms yourselves lads, we're boarding that ship and sending it straight to the Seventh Level! That pirates throat will look mighty fine with a noose around it!"

The men rallied to the top deck, and soon, the St. Irvine went splinteringly fast past the Tara, and with a sound unlike any other, Royal Navy frigate smashed into the pirates, the bow of Stodd's shipped lodged deep into that of the pirates. He wasn't going to let them go unpunished. He'd seen enough good young men suffer because of pirates, because of criminals and thieves, because of fools. Morgana could try to cut him down herself if she wanted, but he was going to make sure that Shay and her whole crew got what was coming to them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:35 am

Elizabeth looked on in horror as the HMS St. Irvine rammed into the Tiger Shark.
"Leave them be, you bastard" Elizabeth roared before she dove into the water and swam to the HMS St. Irvine. She had a horrifying, murderous look on her face as she stormed up to the Commodore. "Let them go! I'm worth more than they are! I'm the one you lot want, aren't I?" Elizabeth practically shouted at the Commodore. "Take me, do whatever you want with me. Just let my men return to their families" Elizabeth pleaded as she let her weapons fall to the floor, a sign that she had surrendered.

Morgana and the Irish Templars boarded the Commodore's frigate, a sinister smile gracing her face. "Do my eyes deceive me? Has the infamous demon finally surrendered" Morgana laughed before she kicked Elizabeth in the chest, sending her flying to the floor. "You've grown soft, Elizabeth." Elizabeth lay on the floor, desperately gasping for breath. "Let's take her back to Port Royal" Morgana shouted as she prepared to kick Elizabeth yet again. Upon seeing the Templar's boot, and the direction it was moving to, Elizabeth quickly wrapped her arms around her stomach and rolled over.
"You haven't changed" Elizabeth coughed.
"Indeed, I haven't" Morgana laughed as she grabbed a rifle and rammed it against Elizabeth's head, "I never will." With that, Elizabeth faded into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:21 pm

William saw the fight between Elizabeth and Morgana. He was not the tender human being he used to be. Years of experience had taught him, that killing is needed when you are surrounded by Assassins. His boat had a rope swing. He grabbed Panther, jumped and swung, and ended up in the Commodore's frigate, a few inches away from Morgana. He saw Elizabeth unconscious, and Morgana pointing a rifle at her. He let out a strong whistle, which indicated Panther to bite Morgana in the hand, causing her to drop the rifle. William grabbed his loaded rifle and pointed it at Morgana's head. "You call that a rifle?" said William as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:02 pm

"Do you think it wise to point a rifle at a Grand Mistress of the Templar order" Patrick asked as he stepped forward.
"Leave him, Patrick. He's not of our rite, he wouldn't know" Morgana chuckled as she stared down the barrel of the rifle. "I've been after this bitch for years now, and I intend to see her at the end of a rope as soon as possible!" Morgana stomped on Elizabeth's chest, causing the unconscious Assassin to barely come to. "Please, no" Elizabeth cried weakly through the blood coming from her mouth as Morgana prepared to stomp on her again, this time, aiming a little lower than her chest. Elizabeth quickly moved her arms over her stomach once again, "Please, no! I'm with---" Elizabeth's sentence was cut short when Morgana stomped on her arms. Elizabeth looked up at the Templars with tears in her eyes, she was too weak to fight back. Hell, she was to weak to protect herself any longer. "Do what you will to me, Morgana. But if I die, know that your hands will be covered with more blood than you realise" Elizabeth sobbed softly, tears now streaming from her eyes as she rolled to her side and curled up into a ball, she pulled her knees to her chest with what little strength she could find. "Go ahead! Kill me" Elizabeth moaned, "It will at least spare me the pain of my loss" Elizabeth whispered as she closed her eyes and awaited her fate.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:38 pm

(who is the character with green-blue speech?)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:27 pm

William swept Morgana's foot, causing her to fall to the floor. He stomped on her face, breaking her nose. Panther jumped onto Patricks face, ripping a little piece of his ear. William fired his rifle onto his leg. "You are going to be alright" whispered William, as he picked up Elizabeth. He had a smoke bomb in his pocket. He threw it to the ground and stomped it. As the smoke thickened, Panther leapt to the Argos. William went a few steps back, ran and reached the deck by little bit. He kicked opened his room, and putted Elizabeth inside his bed. He ran to the helm, and sailed onto the sea.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:52 pm

(I'm sort of unaware of what I'm actually allowed to do really.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:48 am

(Necket, the character with the green-blue is Patrick Shanahan, one of Morgana's men.
FallenSanity, you can do whatever you want on this thread. Killing off characters is a no go unless you have the users permission.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:52 am

Morgana O'Reilly

"What the hell was that thing" Patrick spat as he tried to remove the fur from his face while he held his bleeding ear.
"A cat? At least I think it was." Godfrey and Seamus helped Morgana her to her feet as she gripped her broken and bleeding nose, "All these years, and my nose get's broken by a fellow templar? Christ! I used to use my beauty to get away with everything."
"You're still a vision of---"
"Shut it! Let's get back to the Tara and chase after that little wench and the traitor" Morgana growled before she clicked her nose back. Devin was running around her feet, barking and growling like a mad dog. "Don't worry, Devin. We'll catch her" Morgana chuckled as she picked up the furious ferret, a sinister smile on her blood streaked face, "If we want to catch her, we'll need to attack her heart."

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Jesus, I forgot how violent that woman could be" she groaned as she clutched her side in pain as she sat up. She examined her surroundings and shook her head. "So my plans didn't even get a chance to come to fruition." Elizabeth removed her belt and inspected the damage, "Not that bad." Elizabeth slowly folded her robes around her and held them in place with her one hand, clutching a silver pendant with the other.

"Thank you, Will" Elizabeth said quietly as she joined William at the helm of the Argos, "I don't think I would have made it out of there alive. But that was sort of the plan, either die there, be captured by the Templars and infiltrate the Order, or end up at Port Royal with Vane." Elizabeth went white before she ran to the aft of the ship, leaned overboard, and began chumming the water. "I don't suppose you'd mind taking me home" Elizabeth asked as she joined William at the helm once again. She didn't look like the ruthless killer she once was. Now that she was in her mid to late twenties, she had blossomed into a true woman. She was still graceful in her movements, even though she had been stabbed, shot, flayed, and beaten numerous times throughout her life. There were bags under her eyes, evidence that she hadn't been sleeping well, and a long thin scar that ran over her once fair lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next