Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:27 am

((OOC: I get that, but I mean, it sort of feels like we're getting a little... weird, with this. Like, someone does one thing, and then the other player not only avoids it, but just completely avoids the scene entirely and changes the whole matter. Like, I have no idea how Stodd would react to any of this. He wanted to kill Elizabeth, but pretty much as soon as I hit the ship [oh, I'd intended to hit the ship she was on by the way, but that doesn't matter now], the whole thing devolved because Morgana got involved, then there was a panther, then there was no real chance for me to actual get involved. It's far from what I'm used too, and I feel like this post is the most I'm able to do right now.))

Stodd was fuming, but it was too late now. The weirdness that had just occurred had been a painful waste of time. His crew readied to sail again, as Morgana and her crew made some idle chit chat. Turning the ship around, he yelled back with immense fury.

"We tried it your way and she escaped! I'm not letting that happen now Morgana! I'm sinking her and her damned ship! I'll drink happily when I know she's turning into shark food at the bottom of the ocean!"

The crew was moving fast. Grabbing everything and anything from below decks, normal shells, explosive shells, and most importantly, chain shells, something Stodd was quite proud of his proficiency with. Once the sails were disabled, this wench would have no means of escaping. He could still see her in the distance; her ship was fast, but even a slow ship with a fine crew could outdo even the fastest ship in open waters.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:24 pm

"Sure. There is only a slight problem. I have no idea where are we. Would you mind helping me out?" said William as he stepped away from the helm. He turned around, and saw the bag that Elizabeth had brought with her. He picked it up. "By the way, what are the contents of the bag?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:01 pm

(OOC: I'm terribly sorry about that, FallenSanity. I will try to prevent it from happening again.)

Morgana O'Reilly

"I apologise about that, Commodore. Perhaps we should have tried it your way from the start" Morgana shouted from the deck of the Tara as she wiped the blood from her face. "She's not getting away again! Get every scrap of duck on the wind! Tops! Gallants! Royals!" Morgana donned a pitch black frock coat and matching tricorn hat before she started barking orders to the gunners. "Remember, if we can't take her alive, we're to kill her! But try to take her alive!" Morgana sat quietly as she thought of various ways to torment a demon; destroying her houses, physical torture, killing her pet, but the idea that appealed to her the most, was killing Elizabeth's family. "Commodore! If we fail to kill the demon, we'll strike her heart! Kill her family and everyone she holds dear!"

Elizabeth Shay

"You got lost again, didn't you" Elizabeth chuckled weakly before she pulled a soaked sea chart from her pocket. "Right now, we're just a bit off the coast of Port Royal, Jamaica" Elizabeth explained as she pointed to their current location on the chart before pointing to another location on the chart, "and we need to get here, as soon as possible." Elizabeth keeled over and lay on the deck for a few minutes before she finally sat up and looked at her bag. "It's a collection of my most violent poisons, so violent, they can kill a man in a matter of seconds, or hours. It all depends on how much I want to see him suffer." Elizabeth lay on the deck again and watched as the clouds began to darken ever so slightly. "How alike are the Templars to the British in regards to the execution of women" Elizabeth asked as she craned her neck to face William, "And do they make exceptions for Assassins?"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:56 pm

(I am sorry aswell FallenSanity, I will promise Panther wont do anymore attacks)

"I do not know Elizabeth. I was not present during executions." William set course towards the directions Elizabeth had pointed. "Elizabeth" said William, as he turned to speak to Elizabeth, with a darker tone "when you said to Morgana that her hands would be more covered than she realized, what does that meant?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 pm

(OOC: I thought this would make an interesting twist to the plot, I don't think this has even been done on this forum.)

"Remember when we were at the tavern at Nassau? The day we first met? You asked me if I had any family, a husband, or children of my own." Elizabeth slowly closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "Well, I have a husband, and now, I--- I am with child." Elizabeth lay on her side, drew her hood further over her face, and pulled her knees to her chest. "That's why I wanted the British to catch me, so I could buy myself some time. It was either that, or die at the hands of Templars." Elizabeth laughed as she forced herself to her feet, "Sorry, William. But if I want this to work, you'll need to believe my lie. Besides, I'm not stupid enough to do something like that, not until I've had my fair share of murder and mayhem." Elizabeth dusted herself off before she turned to William, feigning weakness. "It will take a lot more than a beating to finish me, so I'll be heading back to Port Royal soon. There's a friend locked up that I need to rescue, or, at the very least, speak to."

Last edited by Voidmon on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:31 pm

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:47 pm

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 859
(Ive just been lurking on this thread, and Enemy of My Enemy.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:54 pm

(OOC: I can't stop laughing at that pic. The dude with the parrot looks like one of my friends, my cosplay Joker friend! Well, Elizabeth's little lies are going to be a pivotal point in her fight with the Templars. Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. Someone, please hit me over the head with a brick. Please, I'm begging you! Anyway, reread my last post, there's a bit of information I just added.

Oh and TheGuillotine, "allons-y". Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:16 pm

(wait, she told william she was lying)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 pm

(OOC: No, she was thinking it. The more people that believe a lie, the easier it is for your target to believe the lie. Well, that's what I have learnt. Still laughing, by the way. I think I need help.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:22 pm

(im not pretty sure how to handle this. can u help me out void?)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:23 pm

(Perfectly fine, Void. Oh my god, you typing Allons-y where somehing like this happend...
Doctor:Who're you?
Friendly 19th Century guard:My name's Alonzo.
Doctor:*Goes wide eyed*

Later in the episode...
Alonzo:...What now?
Doctor:Well... *Smiles* Allons-Y, Alonzo!
The scene freaking killed me.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 pm

(I have no idea, all I know is that Liz needs to get back to Port Royal to chill with Vane. Maybe, and this is assuming that Liz and Will have been friends for a long time, maybe have him see through her lies? Sorry if I'm not making sense, half asleep.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:31 pm

(Last question before I post a comment, are they going to beat up Liz?)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 pm

(If you're talking about the other Templars, yes. Other Assassins, definitely.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:38 pm

(Well crap. This is interesting.
MOOOOOM! GET THE POPCOOOOOORN!)

(Im kidding, I live alone.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 pm

William's eyes went wide open. "You are pregnant?!" screamed William. "Why the hell are you acting like a demon. The safety of the baby is a factor you need to consider." William went back to the helm, and thought about the events that just occurred. "Listen Elizabeth, you are pretty beaten up. It is not going to be good for your help nor the baby's health if you get in trouble again. I need to take you to a medic, and also, what is your husband's name, he needs to know about this." He did not knew why, but something seemed fishy in this situation.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 3:44 am

Stodd left his second-in-command to the helm, and made his way to his quarters. He was angry, more angry than he really understood. He'd never wanted to do someone harm as much as he did right now. He sat at his desk, taking off his coat and setting it down on the chair behind him. He took a long breath, grabbed his quill, and some paper, and started to write.

To be read solely by Governor Nicholas Lawes of Jamaica,

I address you with the utmost of my fears and my furyes, as I have just watched piracy reach a new peak of violence and disarray. At my time of wryting, I am far closer to Port Royal than pyrates should dare to be, yet I watch as they sail by with no care of the matter. It is time now that all Royal forces upon the isle of Jamaica begin their hunt for a true example to these pyrates, and the woman Elizabeth Shay should make the only fitting example. I will be set to dock in Port Royal shortly, and when I do, I shall bring with me a crew of pyrates, all to be hanged at the Gallows Point. I am holding hopes that when I do, Port Royal shall be decorated with the ships of the Royal Navy.

From the desk of Commodore Roger Stodd of the HMS St. Irvine

The note was folded and given an unofficial, yet still royal, stamp. Handing it to the man at his door, Stodd walked across the deck, still in a bit of a huff. A few minutes later, he watched as a pigeon was set loose from the stern, and made flight for Kingston. From there, the letter would go all the way, and finally, to the Governor. Roger was in no mood to sail the ship at this point, and instead, he made his way over to the side of the deck, to look to the Tara.

"Morgana, if we lose her again, I wont be the one to hold a Templar banner any longer! Any one she's ever shown the slightest hint of compassion for, anyone she's made a simple smile to, anyone and everyone who has ever been anyone in her eyes will feel no less than the cold steel of a blade and the hot lead of a rifle, and that is a promise I make on the life of the King and all the Empire! I'll gut any Assassin and skew any Templar that would dare stand in my way, and if I fall in the process, every man under my sails will continue that mission until either they're all dead, or they've won!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:03 am

(The "a" in "swanger" and the "a" in "verlam" are pronounced like the "u" in "umbrella")

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Ek's swanger, nie verlam nie" Elizabeth moaned. Upon realising that she wasn't speaking English, Elizabeth shook her head and laughed. "Sorry, I forgot that you don't speak my mother's tongue. I said I'm pregnant, not cripple. I can still fight like the best of them. Why was I acting like a demon? It was because my men were in peril, and my men are everything to me." Elizabeth rummaged through her pockets until she found a tiny vial, she smiled as she popped the cork and drank the strange liquid. "I don't need a medic, I can take care of myself, thank you very much. I've had to remove bullets and stitch up my own wounds many times before, and I've been through much worse than this, so a medic is highly unnecessary. For the wellbeing of everyone involved, I'd rather not disclose my husband's identity." At least one thing she had said was true, she had a husband, but she had been pulling the same pregnancy trick whenever she encountered the British Navy. Elizabeth felt rotten to the core for lying to William, but she didn't know of his skills as a liar or an actor, so her lie was necessary. After the year she had been having, and especially after the events that just occurred, Elizabeth found herself in dire need of a drink but she knew William well enough to know how he would react if she bought even a drop of rum to her lips during her "pregnancy". Elizabeth held out her hand, and caught a strange black falling object. "There's a stronghold nearby, a sugarcane plantation of mine. You'll get to sample some of the finest rum you'll ever taste." The words were painful to her, she'd have to sit and watch someone else drink the wonderful nectar of the pirates, rum. At that point, she considered coming clean, just for the sake of a drink. "They're burning the cane, so that means they'll start work on a new batch of rum and we'll also get some sugar to trade soon. With all the smoke, they won't be able to see that well."

Morgana O'Reilly

"I have to agree with you, Commodore. She has been a thorn in our side for a great many years. It will be too easy to kill her straight away, we're to make her suffer first before she gets a slow hanging."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 am

(This is getting a bit... grim. Here, be distracted.
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 Morning-potter-morning-wood

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 Funny,harry,potter-0b2c95e1d0efbcb0e75d12f4f97dcba0_h

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 Harry-potter-funny-pictures

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 Potter-fairy-princess
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 am

As Port Royal cam into view, Stodd crossed him arms behind his back. Port Royal hadn't been the same safe haven for pirates it once was in decades. Certainly, Roger reasoned, Shay'd have some ties with... whoever it was she knew, and it must've been someone quite high given what he knew of her from Morgana, and those ties would get her some safety even in anti-piracy areas, but he had high doubts that people would care once they found out.

He looked back to the Tara, and then to his second. The St. Irvine slowed for a moment, to sail side by side with the Irish Templars. He looked over to their captain in silence, before climbing up onto the railings of his frigate. He wasn't as fit as he used to be, but he was from not. Holding onto one of the many strong ropes decorating his ship and sails, and yelled out to her as a wave came crashing against the boat.

"Mind if I come aboard, Morgana? I'd like to ask you a few questions about Shay, before we go any further with this. I want to know who I'm hunting."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:21 am

(Sorry it's so short, but the next one will be longer)

Morgana looked on in pride as her brig, the Raven, came into view. It was a fast ship with a strong hull, it was perfect for her line of work, and her pride and joy.

"You are more than welcome to come aboard, Commodore" Morgana called in reply as she handed the helm back to Seamus before she calmly strode over to the railings of the Tara, "I'll tell you everything I know everything I know about that demon wench. Perhaps we could devise a plan for her capture, torture, and execution?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:41 am

((OOC: I know what it's like, don't worry about it.))

The Scottish Commodore leapt over the gap, landing firmly onto the deck of the ship. It was certainly a nice ship, though he had too strong a bond with the St. Irvine at this point to feel comfortable one another.

"That sounds like a perfect idea. I may happen to know a few executioners who pride themselves in their not so morally justified methods. Though I'm sure you may have your own ides on the matter; I've learnt in my life, the more beautiful the woman the more fierce her fury. I can't imagine what your's must be like."

Stodd looked out to Port Royal, before standing by Morgana, smiling at her. He liked her, he had to admit he liked most pirates when he worked with them. A level of ferocity not quite common in the Royal Navy, at least, not when the Spanish or French weren't involved. Morgana showed a different side of that, as did all pirates, and he had to admit it wasn't terrible.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:38 pm

"Sílim go bhfuil an Commodore Tá roinnt gean duit, Morgana. Bí sé gnó a bhaineann, nó ar shlí eile" Patrick chuckled as he gently nudged Morgana. All the Irishmen on the ship couldn't help but laugh.
"D'fhéadfadh go mbeadh roinnt fírinne i do ráiteas, Patrick." Morgana managed to regain her composure before she turned to the Commodore, "I can assure you, Commodore, I have methods that could make even the devil himself beg for mercy. Where would you prefer to sit and discuss the demon?"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:38 pm

"Sorry Elizabeth, if you thought I was doubting of your abilities." He stopped listening Elizabeth's words, until he heard rum.William hadn't had a good taste of rum since a few months ago. He was trying to avoid drinking, since he gets drunk pretty easily. However, after everything that has happened, he needed a drink, or two. Or a bottle "Thanks Elizabeth. Then I shall drop you off at Port Royal, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next