Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
+5
Zhonyun208AD
Guil
Necket
Lana Wake
FallenSanity
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:50 pm

Haydn was finishing his reload when Patrick walked in. He didn't expect his pray to come alone but he did, which was awesome. "Please you should have heard what she was saying about my grandmother. My sweet poor grandmother has done nothing and she was making her out to be the devil. So I shot her to shut her up and it worked."

As Haydn spoke he walked behind Patrick and quietly drew out his dagger. [color=orangered]"See no more smart quips coming from her now or for that matter you." Haydn drove his dagger into the back of Patrick's skull making him drop to he floor. He quickly turned the body over to watch the life drain from him. Once he was truly dead Haydn carved another tally in his arm and cut of his head with his sword.

He tossed the head to Elizabeth and picked the lock on the door. He had cut off a piece if Patrick's cloths and tied it tightly around Elizabeth leg. "Oh and don't think your still not a prisoner dear, you will lead me to those chests and then I will take you to your friend. So mow time to go out the back way."
Haydn ready himself for a fight but thankfully these prisons have two ways in and out. So now they just needed to leave without the others taking note of ttheir absence.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:03 pm

Morgana O'Reilly

"An 'investigation room'? That's perfect" Morgana laughed. "That woman is the Demon, Elizabeth Shay. Satan given earthly form as a Master Assassin." A sinister smile crept onto her face as she looked at the priest. "I intend to send her back to hell along with any spawn she might bare, but only after I have given her a few 'things' to think about."

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Which friend" Elizabeth asked as she propped Patrick's corpse against the bars of her cell, and quickly unlocked the gates of Bonny's and Read's cell. She wasn't going to let her friends suffer Morgana's wrath, not when they were actually pregnant. "Look, if we get separated, Read can show you where the chests are." Elizabeth grabbed Patrick's head, and looked to Haydn. "So are we going, or not?"
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 pm

"She is no demon," he spoke dismissively of the pirate's title and stilled his fingers upon his rosaries, "she is but a woman. Men often believe them devils."

He bowed his head again but his countenance remained serious, unassuming. "Murder is an affront to the Lord. But as are traitors for whom the lowest circle of Hell is reserved." He clasped his hands and the missing ring finger was made evident to the observant. "Am I to be asking for another session?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Stodd sighed and nodded, looking to Morgana.

"Shall we head in then? I get a feeling they'll be waiting for us."

The truth was Stodd didn't feel right - he actually felt physically ill. That shot had set him off, and he was worried. Either Shay had been shot, which was no big lose, or Shay had shot someone, which could be terrible. If it was anything else, Stodd surely had no inkling of what it could be.

((OOC: Lot of people here now, God dayum. ))
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:25 pm

William looked down at the little kid. "Elizabeth has.." He was going to say 'surrendered' but there was something that stopped him from doing it. He did not knew what was it, but it just went out like "been captured. She is in Port Royal. William gave the bag to Johnson. And then he looked down at the little boy. "What is your name, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:01 pm

"Tiago Da Silva" the boy answered quietly. Johnson looked down at Elizabeth's bag sadly. "So she is back at Port Royal. Captain Shay has been in worse situations before, but I fear she may not escape this time." Johnson looked over William, and shook his head. "Tiago, send word to Tulum of Mistress Shay."
"Yes, Master Johnson" Tiago said with a bow before he raced off to the bureau.
"Come with me. You may stay in Mistress Shay's old room, and we will provide you with food."

Morgana O'Reilly

"Where's Patrick? Surely it can't take this long to investigate a gunshot?" Morgana opened the door, her blood boiled at what she saw.
"Awe, what's wrong, Morgana? You look like you've seen a Demon" Elizabeth chuckled as she held Patrick's head in the air, and caught some of his blood on her tongue. Morgana roared as she rushed at Elizabeth, only for the Demon to step out of the way at the last second. "You really should be more patient."
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 pm

The roar made Dante curious after the two had traded a few words regardless of his own and Morgana had stepped into the room. He didn't enter the room, but rather looked in by the doorframe and saw the mad woman brandishing her fleshy, decapitated prize.

The cleric remained collected. The Sicilian was almost contemplative in his calm quiet, as if judging how impressed he should be.

He came to the conclusion that he wasn't very. A clear display of ineptitude and sloppiness on both parties. Dante thumbed the cross upon his rosary and turned to leave; his interest fleeting and ill-satisfied.

Last edited by She-Rex on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:19 pm

William was in Elizabeth's room. He did not knew how this happened. He had to do something. How was she doing in prision? Did she turned herself in for reality, or is it another scheme? He had to tell her husband her where abouts. "Mr. Johnson." called Will. He saw he drew Johnson's attention. "Do you know where I can find Elizabeth's husband?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:10 pm

(Hey Necket, sorry but I have to wait for Dark to let me know where Samuel Donnelly will be during these events.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:54 pm

(NP. I will wait. Thanks for leting me know Smile )
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:11 pm

Before Morgana could recover Haydn jumped over with his dagger and drove it hand into the back of her leg.  He quickly removed it with a shower of blood following its removal.  While the wound wouldn't be fatal She would lose a lot of blood if it wasn't taken care of sooner.  "Sorry Misteress I wish it could be different but as you know i like my money.  So if you still need something done be sure to give me a heads up."

Without another word Haydn followed behind the group catching up with them look i have a schooner outside parked in back.  Board it and tell them "Haydn is to be feared"  and you should be let on without a single worry.  Now go i will wait here to see if our friends give chase."[/color]

Haydn drew his sword and left the girls to run.  Haydn would have loved to his opponents a fair fight but that wouldn't be possible not this day anyway.  Haydn would show that the demon behind them was nothing compared to the one they would be facing now.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:44 am

(( OOC: I'm not 100% certain what Haydn is doing, so I'm just gonna go with my gut.))

Stodd was lucky to have not greatly known the Irishman - it meant he was able to maintain a staunch composure. He pulled out his gun and watched Haydn, taking aim and waiting for the man to stand still. When the opportunity came, he fired, making sure not to miss.

"You really think you're going to be left alive after this? Striking a Grand Mistress and killing her compatriot? I'll see both you and the wench hung and quartered!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:25 am

Morgana O'Reilly

Morgana, not being a woman used to pain, was lying on the floor, clutching her leg in pain. "You'll pay for this, traitor" Morgana shouted before she craned her neck to face Elizabeth, "And you! Don't think that you will escape! I'll hunt you down, and make you watch as I kill all whom you hold dear!" She watched as the Demon limped towards her, and a sense of dread washed over her.

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"I need to stay here, with Vane and Kenway. Read will show you where the chests are hidden. Just make sure the get home safely" Elizabeth said calmly as she turned to face Haydn"I'll buy you some time. Now go!". Elizabeth looked to Bonny and Read, "Mary, look after Sentinel for me, and make sure Tiago completes his training. Tell the others... Tell them I'm sorry." Elizabeth grabbed a sword from Patrick's corpse before she looked at her friends, and smiled.
"Let those who are dying..."
"Live forever. Goodbye, Mary" Elizabeth chocked as she watched her friends disappear. Elizabeth limped over to Morgana, the sword held tightly in her hand. "Now can we please handle this in a civilised manner."

Hondo "Anubis" Johnson

Johnson was busy training Tiago when he heard William's voice. He nodded for Tiago to take a break, and the boy ran over to Sentinel's pond only for the great crocodile to walk right past him.
"I haven't seen Master Donnelly for a while" Johnson answered as he watched Sentinel make his way over to William. "You must be the Templar from Nassau, William Belangerie? There's only six people who that crocodile will approach, and Mistress Shay said that she met a Templar many years ago, a Templar who not only became a friend, but earned Sentinel's trust."
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:40 am

Haydn clutched his shoulder as the bullet hit him. "Dear I told you that you are leaving you here. You are coming with me if I hhave to knock you out. Those men can wait for later because I want my damn money."

Haydn drew his pistol and aimed and tried to hit the Stodd. Which he quickly i only followed with and slash from his sword aiming to take one of his hands off.

((OOC: Aydn is holding his ground trying to by Elizabeth and the others time. Unfortunately Elizabeth wants to save everyone so Haydn is staying to get his money.))

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:35 pm

(Yeah, I was actually going to have Liz suffer at the hands of the Templars for a bit.)

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Have it your way" Elizabeth growled as she ran off, Patrick's head swinging wildly as she ran through the prison. She had turned herself in for a reason, she was finally going to sit down and talk with the Templars. But if she had to escape with Bonny and Read, that was perfect too.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:01 pm

((OOC: Well, for obvious reasons Read and Bonny can't escape, so~ ))

Stodd swerved away, watching as the tip of gun was sliced off by the blade. Haydn was close enough now, and with a harsh movement, he slammed his knee into the bastards gut.

"You're not going anywhere, not with them and not alive!"

The noise had been all anyone above ground needed. Rushing down, a team of ten guards bearing rifles and thick coats took aim at the group, with their captain bellowing loudly enough to ring through the entire block.

"All of you! Stand down or we will fire upon you! We will give to the count of three! One!"

Stodd looked at the guards and raised his hand, but the captain failed to spot him, too busy watching two pirates attempting to escape and two others brawling nearby. Stodd pushed Haydn up against wall, into the range of the gun line aiming down at the others.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:07 pm

"Yes. That is me. I remember this fella from a long time ago. " William looked at Sentinel, remembering the past. The old times. He had an small piece of meat in his pocket. It was intended for Panther, but he was nowhere to be seen. He threw it in Sentinel's direction, seeing how he caught it. "Anyway, I just wanted that Mister Donnelly knew the whereabouts of his..." Panther was approaching Tiago slowly, as if he was a prey. William had never seen him act like that with a person. "Panther, here!" He screamed, but Panther jumped and threw Tiago to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:34 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Oh rot. It looks like the party really is over" Elizabeth moaned as she dropped the sword. Morgana had just made it to her feet when Elizabeth threw Patrick's head at her. She was laughing like a lunatic as the Grand Mistress tried to decide what to do with the head in her hands.

Morgana O'Reilly

"Well at least you won't be getting away" Morgana spat as she rose to her feet. "I need to speak with whoever is in charge of this dump."

Hondo "Anubis" Johnson

"Ah, and that must be Panther" Johnson laughed as he watched Tiago's attempts to escape Panther. "Any idea why Panther is going at Mistress Shay's apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 pm

"I have no idea Johnson" said William, laughing as well. "Perhaps something in his pocket?" Panther continued to chase the teenager, bitting his ankles and his toes.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Haydn saw the ten men and just smiled. It was a smile that would shivers down untrained men, he cared not for life only the chaos he would cause. Still catching his breath from the gut blow he stared down Stodd. "I hope you like pain my friend, this fight is far from over it's starting to get fun."

Like the unfair fighter he drove his knee into Stodd's balls and ducked to his left. Throwing himself to the ground he grabbed Patrick's body and when the shots came he would use it as shield. He drew out he started to reload his pistol hoping he could do it in time. This was going to push Haydn to the edge but he liked that kinda fight, were the odds were just not in his favor. So that when he stood above them all he did with his sheer skill.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Hondo "Anubis" Johnson

"Tiago! Empty your pockets" Johnson said in a raised voice so the panicking teen could hear him. Tiago quickly threw everything out of his pockets, mainly bits of junk. "Now that's probably why Panther was after him. Tiago has been keeping dried meats in his pockets again."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 pm

"Panther, you hungry bastard" said William, laughing at Panther's desire for food. "You have eaten twice today!" He grabbed Panther like a baby and scratched his head. He turned to Hondo, and whispered to him "Who is going to be Tiago's new mentor?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Hondo "Anubis" Johnson

"I'll need to discuss that with the others at some point. For now, let's just hope that Elizabeth is alright and somehow makes it home alive." He shook his head and hit William on the back, much like good friends do. "Come with me, I have a few questions to ask you" Johnson said as he set off for the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:42 pm

"Sure thing". William followed Johnson to the tavern, while Panther chased a moth flying around. Once at the tavern, William took a seat and asked Johnson "What did you wanted to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Hondo "Anubis" Johnson

"You said Elizabeth was captured. Is that really what happened, or is there something you're not telling me?" There was a hint of concern in his voice. He had known Elizabeth since she was old enough to walk, and he had even helped in her early training. "Did she say anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next