Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:19 pm

David gave a nod before he spoke to all in a formal voice "We have all gathered here today to witness Samuel Donnely's achievements in the Brotherhood, and to welcome him as a full fledged assassin... as a Master Assassin. Samuel knows his words.. as do we all.. so let us begin. Samuel, step forward please."

(this is the form we will follow for those who do not know

David: "Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember..."
   Samuel: "Nothing is true."
   David: "Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember..."
   Samuel: "Everything is permitted."
   All Assassins: "We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins." )
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Sam's throat became dry and he swallowed as he stepped forward. He took another deep breath to calm himself down. His hands flexed nervously. He remembered his first branding as a normal assassin. Now he was being branded as a Master Assassin. He knew he'd also be receiving a Master Assassin's ring and new robes. He'd sat through one of these before and knew what to expect.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:33 pm

David gave a nod to Samuel. He could tell he was nervous, and knew the feeling, no matter how many centuries ago he had felt it. Had he not have been the one conducting the ceremony, he would have given the man some sort of reassurance. A Wink, or a smile, or something. Yet he had to be professional. SO he began "Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Sam squared his shoulders and lifted his head up high. These were words he remembered from his induction into the Brotherhood, and words that came to his lips so easily. "Nothing is true,"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:41 pm

David wasted no time in continuing the initiation and said "Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember..."He next waited for Samuel to say his last solo line before all the assassins would come together as the Brothers they were to finish the phrasing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Elizabeth and Ah Tabai readied themselves for when they would be called upon, should they be called upon. The Mentor of the Caribbean, and the Mistress of Nassau, the Demon.
"Master, the words my mother spoke so many times before, would they be acceptable?"
"The requiem" Ah Tabai asked in a hushed whisper.
"Aye."
"I do not see why not." Elizabeth smiled at his words, before resuming her serious composure.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Sam's hands tightened into fists. Hot venom of determination coursing through his veins. "Everything is permitted," despite his determined fire, nerves still courses through his body. Somehow, seeing Liz there made him feel secure.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:01 pm

David then spoke the words along with all the Assassin's "We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins." When the Words had finished being spoke, David reached his hand over to the brazier, pulling out the branding stick. "Your Ring finger, if you please" (I would think it would be his opposite hand to the one he had been branded before)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Sam quickly looked to his hands and then raised the unmarked hand along with his eyes. He forced his hands to stop shaking by calmly clenching his fingers tight and then relaxing his hand. He took another deep breath and exhaled slowly. He had done this the first time he'd been branded to prepare himself for the oncoming pain.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 pm

David then calmly branded the man's ring finger, basically going by the memory of Ezio branding assassin's fingers a couple hundred years before. He next asked "Ah Tabai, Elizabeth. I believe you have Samuel's new robes and ring." (Its up to you which has which Smile )
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Sam looked up after flexing his hand. Luckily, the pain hadn't been as bad as it had his first branding. His eyes went to Liz and Ah Tabai. Sam lowered his hand to his side and watched the pair with calm eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Ah Tabai stepped forward, and presented the new Master ring to Samuel, before he returned to where he had stood beside one of his greatest students. Elizabeth sauntered over to Samuel, and handed Samuel his new silken robes. She took a place before the brazier, the glow of the fire made her look more demonic than Samuel and Kidd knew her to be.
"While these words are not spoken so openly, nor known by many outside of my family, they are no less important than the Creed's motto." Elizabeth looked into the fire, a sense of pain washed over her as she recited the requiem that her mother had taught her.

"Let those who are dying, live forever.
Let those who fight, find peace.
Let those who live in darkness, find the light.
Guide us and give us the strength we need.
The strength to find the light in the darkness.
The strength to fight for peace.
The strength to die so that we may live forever."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Sam had slipped his ring onto his finger and then laid his hands on the new robes. His lightly brushed hers in a calming embrace. He hated seeing her sad and his eyes seemed to say for her to cheer up. He smiled quietly at Liz and dipped his head. He couldn't wait for her to be his wife. He already knew he'd take good care of her and she him. Sam would cherish the words she'd spoken on this day, that much was clear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 pm

"Master Hondo."
"Aye, Mistress?"
"Please see to it that Master Ah Tabai gets to Tulum safely, and the same goes for when you bring him back."
"Aye, Mistress" Johnson answered with a bow. Elizabeth said her farewells before Ah Tabai disappeared into the night, along with most of the other Masters.

Now that there was no longer a need for her to act so cold and serious, Elizabeth finally let her true emotions show. She leapt clear over the brazier, and crashed into Samuel with enough force to send anyone reeling to the floor. "I'm so happy for you" Elizabeth said warmly as she wrapped her arms around Samuel.
Back to top Go down
She-Rex
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:34 pm

The Greek had gotten drunk and taken a very Mediterranean siesta along the length of a palm tree whilst all the formalities were taking place.

The other masters didn’t think too highly of him and his behaviour and the feeling was rather mutual. He knew that he could not only drink them under the table but beat them in any game of shadows they wanted to play with him.

Shame that he just didn’t care enough about the Order to truly bother himself; a means to an end and an unfortunate happenstance long ago.

Yet none of that really mattered now that the sun shone and the birds sang and his blood thrilled with the warmth of alcohol in his veins. This was far preferred to all the pomp and ceremony, and besides, he’d caught rumours of a certain ‘ghost’ and wasn’t exactly keen on seeing the phantom himself.

Scratching his stomach through his clothes, he rolled off the tree, stretched, yawned and dropped his empty bottle in a clutch of grass before swaggering off to find more fun.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Sam wrapped his arms around his fiance, eyes closing tight. He buried his face into her neck. The worst her impact did was make him stumble backward. Then he looked to David over top of her shoulder. "When is the next full moon?" he asked softly, kissing Liz on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Elizabeth looked up at the moon in thought as she tried to work out an answer to Samuel's question. "Exactly four nights from now. Why do you ask?" She rested her head on Samuel's shoulder, happy that she was soon to be married to a good man, and a Master like her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Sam smiled and kissed her cheek again. "Because I thought it a good time to get married," he answered, rubbing her back with a hand. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:06 pm

"I wouldn't have it any other way" Elizabeth said warmly before she looked to Kenway's house in the distance. "I suppose we should tell them tonight." Actually, that was the whole reason why Elizabeth had convinced the pirates to gather at Kenway's. She was all too exited to finally give her "family" the good news. "Kidd even took Josh and Tiago there with him, just to keep a close eye on them. I hope that is alright with you, love?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:29 pm

David watched the love fest going on there and after a while he cleared his throat "I believe we still have Samuel's Leap of Faith to officially close the ceremony.." He said, half uncertainly, since it seemed one of the pair would injure him if he broke them up even for a moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Sam nodded at both Liz and David. Then he carefully pried his fiance off him and kissed her forehead. "Let's go do a leap of faith before we get yelled at," he said softly and ran outside. He used that momentum to climb up a building and then turned around as he got to the top. Then he took a running start and leapt from the roof into some leaves with a happy yell before he landed. Then he emerged and wiped off the leaves. He'd change into his new robes at home.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:45 pm

David gave the Assassins a Nod "May we welcome the New Master Assassin with honor and Pride." He then pulled out one of his pistols and shot it into the sky, signifying the end of the ceremony. He then reloaded it before sticking it back into his holster. He then approached the Man and clapped him on the shoulder "Welcome Brother. I know not if you have a ship of your own.. yet if you wish to travel the seas.. there is a spot aboard the Normandy for both you and your Fiance" He offered the man a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Elizabeth laughed as she raced after Samuel, and leapt into the leaves. "Actually, Shuter, Sam and I have three ships between us. His brig, mine, and a first rate frigate I stole from the British nearly two months ago. But thank you for the offer." Elizabeth looked at Samuel, and smiled. "I'll check on Sentinel while you get changed. I'll see you at home." Elizabeth said calmly before she took to the trees, and made her way home.

"There's my loveable beast" Elizabeth chuckled as she sat at the water's edge. Sentinel groaned with joy as he rested his head on Elizabeth's lap.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 pm

David gave them both another nod "Well in that case...I shall take my leave. If Either of you need me, The Normandy shall be in port. Its the Blue and Yellow Frigate." He smiled at them before, before turning around swiftly and walked away. He was eager to check to make sure not weird ships had entered port... as if a Templar had heard of the initiation, they would try to take Sam out.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Sam nodded at David's offer and smiled, grasping the Ghost's forearm in an embrace they did back in the keys. "Thank you for the offer, Ghost, but...I could never leave my beloved ship, Soul Wave. She was given to me by my late mentor." He took a breath to calm himself again as tears threatened to burst from his eyes. "Come, Ghost. We have plenty of space in the Sanctuary and you're more than welcome to stay with us. Just know...don't try to touch my wolf or Liz's crocodile. They're not fond of people they don't know. Other than that, come!"

Sam had returned home and had fixed his hair before applying his new robes. Definitely more comfortable than before. And they made him look more handsome too. Sam pulled the hood down over his face and looked in the mirror. The hood hit his face a lot more than his other robes did. That was a good thing. It made him look more menacing. He went downstairs, smoothing down the material before he went out back, smiling when he saw his fiance with Sentinel. He grabbed a fish from a bucket and held it above Sentinel's head. "Hey there, Sentinel. I brought you something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next