Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:06 pm

David kept a steady pace all the way to the docks, yet stopped when he saw the brig who had brought the Templars here prepare their cannons to fire.. right at His Normandy. He then broke into a run and he yelled "TO YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!" He then told Alyssa urgently "Alyssa, you will have to walk. Once you are on my ship, head straight for the captains cabin, and whatever you do, do not come outside. DO not let anyone inside unless it is me, okay?" He then began to help her up to his Quarter Master, who was bent over the railing and hand out to her.

(tying up all loose end Razz )
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:07 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

(Sirius Black. Right in the feels.)

Elizabeth looked down at the fourth swallow she had tattooed on her wrist the previous day. Three for her parents and Thatch, but the larger swallow, the first swallow, told a tale that she would take to the grave.
"I could do that for you" Elizabeth said with a smile, "Just let me know when you want me to do it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:16 pm

Alyssa woke with a start and looked up to the Quartermaster. With a shaking, distrustful hand, she took his, though her eyes went straight for David, her sea blue depths shaking in fear.

"Would you do it when we go home tonight? I'll have Jackson bring my figurines to the house." He said this with a quiet flash of a gem reflecting what little sunlight remained. A returning flash answered him in return and then Sam returned to his wife, a hand brushing her hair. "Won't you let me brush your hair for you, as well?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:37 pm

"Everything will be okay. The Normandy has seen Man-o-wars and came out almost unscathed.. A Brig will be a piece of cake" He assured her before he himself climbed up onto his ship, going straight for the wheel. He yelled "Full Sail! Get us away from the town!" he then looked as he saw the Brig open fire "TAKE COVER" He yelled before he took cover. Unfortunately, his Quarter Master was not quick enough, a cannon ball took him out. "Emmett!" He groaned before he began to issue orders for the  cannons to fire.. Soon The Normandy was raining death upon the brig. As she was a Frigate, she had decimated the Brig in minutes. "BRING THEM IN TO THEIR DOOM!" David yelled as he prepared himself to board the Brig.

He climbed the mast until he reached one of the swing ropes.. and when they were close enough, David swung down on them, taking out two with his hidden blades. He next took out 4 in quick succession with his pistols. By now though, the Templar's men where aware of his presence on their ship and began to swarm him. In a flash Kveykva was out and killing them alongside one of his wrist blades. Their confidence at how they thought they could beat him allowed him to kill a good protion of them with ease before he took a sword to the side. The blade cut deep, but not deep enough to put Black Lightning out of commission, for then his crew had joined him

With in minutes every man on the Brig had died, and The Assassin's were victorious. The Ghost Assassin ordered his men to begin repairs on the ship. He then made his way back onto his ship, a hand covering his wound as he knocked on the Captain's cabin door "Its David" He said through the wood.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:42 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"I will do it with pleasure" Elizabeth said as she looked up at Samuel and fiddled with the old eagle feather braided into her hair, and the newest addition, a snake skull. They weren't of sentimental value to her, they were just for show. "Normally my hair would be off limits to everyone, but you're an exception."

Elizabeth shot up as she heard the roar of the cannons.
"What the hell is going on?!" An unusual silence had fallen over the house as the pirates recalled the arrival of Woodes Rogers at Nassau.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:45 pm

(Hey, should we skip to the day of the weeding, or do you guys have anything planned for the days before it?)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:53 pm

(Who's going to marry the pair? Razz )
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:25 pm

(I have no idea about the scene jump. As for who will be be officiating the wedding, I'm not too sure about that either. I was thinking of using Ah Tabai, but if "David" does it, there'll need to be some behind the scenes planning. Anyway, we'll need to wait and see what Dark says.)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:29 pm

("David" Lol no David is his real name. Now if you had said "Ghost" That would make more sense XD lol and Idk. Initiations are 1 thing, but weddings? David would be out of his depth XD Yet if they both want him to do it, he will do it.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 pm

(David can be Sam's Best Man. ^_^ Ah Tabai can marry them so hope that clears it up lol. We'll skip soon. Probably after Alyssa patches David up ^_^)

Alyssa swallowed and shakily opened the door. Upon seeing David's wound, she quickly tugged him inside. "Sit," she said softly, pulling out what she'd need. The wound wasn't all that deep, in fact it was easy to fix. So she wetted a cloth and turned to the Assassin.

Sam shook his head. "Sounds like David got into a fracas," he said with a chuckle. "Come. Let's go home and relax."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:55 pm

David was speechless as he was pulled into his chair by the woman who like 20 minutes previously could not even walk. "I'm fine.. I've had worse in my time" Sometimes David wondered how he ever made it to this era. There were many times he had almost died in Maysaf.. in Roma. Basically everywhere he had spent more than a month in he had almost died. Yet he allowed her to tend to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:56 pm

(DarkAssassin, where would Samuel be while Liz is in prison during the events of "May the Father of Understanding Guide Us"?)

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"That sounds like a good idea." Elizabeth drew her hood, and leapt off the roof before she made her way home.

Elizabeth retrieved her chest from her study, and went back downstairs where she began to sterilise and organise her equipment.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:00 pm

(*cough* Alongside David trying to rescue her XD )
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:20 pm

(I'm confused. We're going to the wedding first, so yea. XD I'm so confused)

Sam joined Liz at home and watched her a moment. "How about those tattoos? Jackson's brought my figurines. There right here." he unravelled a small cloth and inside were three small carvings. Sam set them up on a flat surface and sat down, removing part of his robes to reveal the bare skin of his arm and part of his chest.

Alyssa began to clean the wound that David had gotten. "Be more careful next time, Assassin." she said softly, putting a dressing on the wound.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:25 pm

He was not sure how she knew he was an Assassin, yet skipped over that. "That ship was full of the same type of men I kill on a daily basis.. I could hardly let more of my crew die to them. I already lost my Quarter Master to them.. Died in the first attack..." He spoke quietly, withholding winces as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:32 pm

Alyssa nodded and gently took his face in her hands, making him look into her eyes, which sparkled like the ocean itself. "Just another life that tells that those men under that deceiving cross needs to die," she moved away and made a strength elixir which she handed to the Assassin. Her voice dropped to a whisper when she spoke again. "It's not the first time I've seen that cross. It was in my childhood at once point. Father got killed, he did. Mother was taken by those vile men." a bit of a British accent peeked out of her voice, though she was born here in Inagua.

-------

https://acrpf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=424
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40