Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Shattered Sanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:59 pm

"Morning, Ffion," Sam responded, turning over the bacon before he went to flip the eggs. "We're going to have to do a bit of shopping today. We're almost out of milk with only three more eggs, completely out of butter and hopelessly lost without the beer." He was cute like this. Sam dished out the breakfast and set it on the table before pulling out the breakfast beverages.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 2:55 pm

"How do you have enough energy to even think of doing anything" Ffion asked with a chuckle before taking a sip of her coffee as she leaned against the counter, watching Sam with a smile. She had no idea how he managed to stay awake for such a long time without sleep, but she figured he had grown used to it. "What time are we going to see Chris? I'm eager to see what he can do for us, especially if he can help you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 8:17 pm

Sam chuckled, offering her a small smile before he sat down at the table with drinks. "Whenever he calls," he said simply. "Chris has his own way of doing things and followups usually include a phone call from him as well as a couple of instructions for us. Like he'll probably tell us to make sure we're not hungry when we go up because his followups are usually lengthy." Sam gave a shrug and waved her over to join him for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 4:15 am

Ffion took a seat beside Samuel before digging into the breakfast he had made. A sound outside caught her attention, and she raced outside to see what was going on.
"Oh my God..." From the way her voice sounded, whatever she found was clearly good. Ffion raced inside holding something tiny and fluffy. She had somehow found a rather malnourished baby raccoon. "How cute is he? He's adorable!" She had a flashback to her animals that had died at Jack's hand, and instinctively held it against her to protect it as she hung her head. The raccoon seemed totally fine with being handled by a human.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Sam gave a soft smile and got up from his chair. He crossed the floor to some random animal feed he'd picked up some time ago. It was clear he'd been planning on getting a pet he just never had gotten around to it. He poured a bowl of cat food first and set it down in the corner of his cabinet and the sink. "See if he'll eat this," he said. "And if not, I can get him a bowl of milk."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:28 am

Ffion carefully set the young raccoon down beside the bowl, watching it closely, hoping it would eat. The raccoon sniffed the food curiously, and ate some of the pellets, swallowing them whole, clearly quite hungry. Ffion watched with a smile on her face, happy that the fluffy creature was finally getting some food. She turned to Samuel, a beaming smile on her face.
"Can we keep him, Sam" Ffion asked curiously. She always wanted a pet, but Jack would always kill them... Ffion hung her head, wondering how Roulette would react. "And Roulette... will he be alright with it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Sam waved a hand and watched the fluffy critter as he filled another bowl up with water. He bent down and sat it close by, though careful not to alarm the little thing. "He knows I've been planning on getting a pet for a while now," he said simply, sitting back down once all the dishes were in the sink. "He'll be alright. Though, I'll admit, a raccoon's not what I had in mind but it's a good start." He smiled at the critter and looked back up at Ffion. "Next order of business is to give him a bath. I'll find a blanket I don't use and he can have that to sleep on."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 6:06 am

Ffion wrapped her arms around Samuel tightly, a few tears rolling down her face.
"Thank you, Sam. Thank you so much" Ffion said quietly, her voice cracking a bit. She looked down at the raccoon for a moment, watching the creature shovel food into its mouth, and she couldn't help but smile. "I'll give him a bath before we head out. He'll need to get some shots, but most importantly, he'll need a name." Ffion finished what was left on her plate as she thought of different names.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:10 am

Sam chuckled and looked the raccoon over. "We can decide on a name once we know for certain it's a boy," he said and gave her a cheeky grin. "And the only name that comes to mind is Rocket."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 am

"Funnily enough, Rocket is on the list. So far I like Rocket, Meeko, and for some odd reason, Mr Belvedere. I really like Gizmo though, or Gadget." Ffion watched the raccoon lick up the crumbs from the bowl, and smiled. It seemed like it was still hungry, so Ffion carefully handed the raccoon the last piece of bacon from her place before she washed the dishes. "If you need me, I'll be in the shower" Ffion said with a smile before picking up the raccoon, and heading to the bathroom.

Ffion had the raccoon in the shower with her, gently scrubbing it down with shampoo before finishing it off with an organic conditioner, carefully brushing it through the raccoon's fur. Once she was done, she set the raccoon down, allowing it to play while she cleaned up.

Ffion returned a short while later wearing a red flannel shirt, black skinnies, and her ginger hair stuffed in a black floppy beanie. The raccoon was perched on her shoulder, playing with a stray lock of Ffion's hair.
"I'm ready when you are, Sam" Ffion said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:43 am

Sam nodded, tugging down his own tee-shirt. "Let's not keep him waiting, then," he said, grabbing his keys from the hanging rack where he kept them. "We might as well take him to the vet while we're out. And pick up some things." By things, he no doubt meant bullets for his gun, medicines or others of the like. He definitely seemed more sane but there was still the underline of insanity there. It just wasn't as harsh as before.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:04 am

Ffion raced out of the house, the poor raccoon holding on for dear life earning a small laugh from the excited Welsh woman. She pulled on her Jersey, and carefully stuffed the raccoon down it. The raccoon curled up against her, falling asleep rather quickly. It was a tired little animal, and clearly liked being with Ffion. Perhaps it could sense her good heart, and how much love she had to offer?
"Come on, Sam! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:14 pm

"I'm coming," Sam said, locking the house before he got into the car. The engine started with a purr and soon he was pulling away from the drive and heading out onto the road. Something inside of his head began to speak. Roulette. Warning him of something but he didn't quite understand what. "After the vet visit, we should come straight home." Fear didn't even edge his voice. Nor did it appear in his actions. But he sounded certain that this is what he had to do to keep them both safe.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 3:57 pm

"I'm alright with that, Sam. Besides, I'm sure Rocket would be happy to get some proper sleep." Ffion thought for a moment, wondering why Samuel was so eager to get back home. They still needed to see Chris again to see what was going on, and why they kept having weird visions. She trusted his judgement, but she still couldn't help but wonder what was going on.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:23 am

Sam's fingers clenched against the steering wheel tightly, turning his knuckles white. Whispers settled in his mind as he pulled into Chris's parking lot. He cracked the windows so Rocket could have some air while they were in here. "Come on," he said, pulling the key out of the ignition. "Let's get this over with so we can give Rocket some shots."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 9:44 am

Ffion followed Samuel inside, worrying about him. The way he was acting, it wasn't like him, it was definitely a bit creepy for her. After the vision of the young couple being executed, Ffion hadn't really had any visions. She had heard the occasional voice in her head, or caught a glimpse of something that wasn't really there, but she hadn't had a full blown vision again. Judging by Samuel's behaviour, he had likely had another vision, and a disturbing one at that. Ffion gently set her hand on his shoulder, and looked at him curiously.
"Sam, what's going on? You've not been yourself most of the morning."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 10:20 am

Sam looked in her direction and relaxed his muscles a little. "I'm alright," he said with a smile. "Just Roulette...he speaks to me occasionally. This time it's...I think it's a warning, though I'm not sure from what." He laid a hand on her own shoulder. "Come on. Chris is waiting."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:30 am

Ffion raised an eyebrow at Samuel's statement, curious to what Roulette had been saying. She made a mental note to talk to Roulette sometime that night. Ffion made her way inside, and took a seat while she waited for Chris.
"Do you think he's figured out what's going on? All the visions and the memories..." She didn't understand any of it, let alone what it meant. Then again, she had quite a lot on her mind recently, and she had been busy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:18 pm

"I'm sure he's figured something out," Sam reassured, sitting down next to her with a soft sigh. A soft headache accompanied his movements, making him rub his temples for a short time. When he pulled his hand away from his head, the door opposite them swung open and Chris stood in the doorway, a rather perplexed but determined look on his face.
"Come with me, you two," the way Chris had said it made Sam a little worried, though he stood up and followed after the psychic while he spoke. "I did some digging and found something dating back to I think the eighteen hundreds."
"Well don't leave us in the dark," Sam insisted once Chris had stopped in his session room. "Tell us what you found."

Chris scratched his head, that confused look coming across his face again. "That's the funny thing," he said, sitting down in the chair opposite the couch, on the opposite side of the coffee table. "I'm not one hundred percent sure on what it is that I found...but it could help you both." Sam gave him the look he always gave that said 'I won't sit until you spill the beans.' With a sigh, Chris nodded and Sam sat down. "A long time ago, before the fire happened, there were reports of a man with a split personality. One moment he'd be a caring, gently man and the next...a blood crazed killer, caring only for himself and his horse and gun.

"Though, he did have a lover. She was a young woman who taught school back then. She knew of this man's situation and didn't care. She loved him all the same."

"What were their names?" Chris shook his head at Sam's question.
"That's what I'll be digging for in your minds today so get comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Ffion followed Samuel and Chris into the session room, and took a seat on the couch. Dear God it was a comfortable couch, and Ffion let out a happy sigh as she sunk into the cushions. She now understood why Rocket enjoyed cuddling up against soft things. Ffion listened to the conversation closely, thanking in everything that Chris had said. What he told them, it all felt rather familiar to her. She remembered the vision she had had during their first appointment with Chris. Ffion stared at the floor as she thought of the people in her visions, and how they had died.
"Their names were Nathan and Charlotte. He was her Scarecrow. He was executed for the murder of forty-two people, she was hung because she loved him." Ffion looked up at Chris, a burning question on her mind. "I don't understand. How does this relate to Samuel and me? Why do we keep having visions of the two of them?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 6:52 am

Chris looked to Ffion for a moment before he pulled his pendant from around his neck. "That," he said, now that he knew the answer to his question. "Is what today's session will be on, now that you've given me their names. Sit back and relax. Eyes closed." Sam took a deep breath and settled back against the sofa, closing his eyes for a soft rest. This was probably going to be a long session.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 7:31 am

Ffion leaned back in her seat, slowly sinking further into the couch as she stared at the pendant and began to relax. Her eyes slowly closed as the gentle swinging motion of the pendant entranced her. Things were working out better than the first time, especially since she knew what to expect. Within minutes, her mind was completely still, ready to move forward with the session.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 10:45 am

Chris nodded once they both were under his hypnosis before he laid the pendant down on the coffee table and lit the incense. "Let's look deep into yourselves," he said simply. "Find something familiar to you and hold onto it. Let it surface." Within the confines of Sam's mind, the first thing he saw that was familiar yet unfamiliar to him was a pendant. He knew he'd seen it before. He'd drawn it multiple of times but never knew what it was. He latched onto that image and didn't let go until it brought his mind to the past: his past.

The sound of a horse's snort brought the young man back to attention. He'd been on the trail for a while now. About a week, to be exact. Nathan stretched his hands above his head before he swung down from the saddle of his horse, tethering the stallion to a post before he entered into the nearest saloon, where he sat down at the bar and lifted a hand for service. The bartender simply slid him a glass of whisky, which he drank happily, loving the burn as it traveled down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Ffion didn't really have anything familiar to hang onto, so just held onto the riding jacket that the woman wore, and she was instantly thrown into a memory.

The young woman was racing through a field on a large black stallion, her flaming red hair whipping around her face as the wind picked up. The woman laughed happily, enjoying the freedom she found with her horse. She leaned forward, urging the horse to move faster, and they were soon flying across the field. The horse leapt over an obstacle, and continued racing forward before finally coming to a halt outside a pub. Charlotte hopped off the horse, and ran her fingers through its mane as she hitched it up before heading inside. She made her way over to the counter where she ordered a sherry, smiling when she saw a familiar man at the bar.
"Hello, Scarecrow" Charlotte said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Nathan turned his head to study her and smiled when he saw who she was. "Hello, Charlotte," he said, drinking another shot of whisky. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Sanity
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: