Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Shattered Sanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:52 am

"I see nothing but darkness... I'm cold, scared, and I just want my mum. I can see bits of light shining through a crack... I think I'm in a trunk..." Ffion didn't really have many memories to recover. Whoever robbed her of her memories did an excellent job. "My father, Iwan Rees, was a detective with the local police. I think my mum, Mary, was a teacher..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:57 am

Chris was getting a little irritated. Whoever had stolen her memories did a damn good job. This might take several sessions just to fix what was done. With a soft sigh, Chris snapped his fingers to end the trance. After that, he stood and poured her a cleansing drink, one that would help with stress and also one that would help pull those memories back. He set the cup in front of her and sat back down, looking perplexed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 10:13 am

"I'm sorry I couldn't remember anything else, Chris. I'll try harder next time" Ffion said quietly. She was ashamed that she hadn't been able to remember much else, and she felt like she had wasted everyone's time. She slowly drank the drink he had set before her, taking her time, thinking of what she had see. It was nice to finally remember her parents, to remember something. She found herself wondering if her father ever solved the case that kept him up most nights? Were they still looking for her?
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 12:39 am

"It's not your fault," Chris said with a shake of his head. "Whoever stole your memories did a damn good job. It's going to take multiple sessions just to get them back." Chris stood and began to head for the door, which was an invitation for her to do the same. "If you'd like, I can do Sam now or we can wait until the next time you come in with him, if you just want to go home."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 6:39 am

"I really think you should see Samuel now. I can see how confusing the visions are to him, how they leave him in pain... he needs help" Ffion said sadly as she followed closely behind him. She was genuinely concerned for Samuel, and she wanted to help him more than anything. "Please help him..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am

Chris smiled at Ffion's words and gave a nod. "Then help yourself to the fridge," he said with a soft chuckle as he opened the door. "Pop, water and alcoholic beverages are at your disposal. Sam! Come on in, buddy. It's your turn." Sam took a deep breath and rose from his seat. Once he was up, he crossed the floor to where Chris had the door open. He gazed at Ffion for a moment before he stepped beyond the door and made himself comfortable on the sofa that was there.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 8:36 am

Ffion watched Samuel and Chris disappear into the other room, and let out a sigh. She browsed the contents of the fridge, searching for any sweet ice tea before eventually settling for bottled water. Ffion took a seat on a plush armchair, and watched the door, waiting for Samuel to come out again. The visions had clearly become a problem for the both of them, it would be nice to know what they were all about, and why they only became a problem after he met her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 8:52 am

Chris put Sam through the same hypnotic process he'd put Ffion under, except the only difference is that Chris had a pen and sketchbook laid out on the table in front of them. He wanted Sam to draw what he saw, for that was really the only way to communicate with both Roulette and Sam at the same time during the day. Sometimes, Roulette would influence Sam's art and that, Chris had come to realize quite quickly, was the only way that Roulette could come out during the day was through the artist's hand.

It didn't take long for the visions to come, nor did it take long for Sam to sketch out several scenarios on the book. It took about two hours of drawing before Chris pulled Sam out of it and he did so begrudgingly because Sam was in danger from his own mind. One of the sketches was of a tree and about five or more people standing around that tree. Two of those people were held hostage it looked like. One was a man and the other a woman. The man had a crazed look in his eyes, though fear shone brighter and around his neck was a noose. The woman stood, screaming and crying with tears in her eyes as a noose was fashioned around her own neck. Chris was disturbed by the drawings as he flipped through them. Then his eyes fell upon the last sketch. It was unfinished, but he could definitely tell what it was of.

A line of men, all of whom had half a face that was sane and the other was crazed with the hair messed up somehow. Each one held a gun of a different make except for one: the man in the picture by the hanging tree. He was on this sketch and in his hand was the taurus, the same gun that Sam and Roulette owned. The same gun that Roulette used to kill his victims with. Chris went pale and turned away from Sam, showing that the session was over, but that he had things to ponder. Sam walked out of the room rubbing his head. "I want you both back here tomorrow," Chris called out after Sam as he reached Ffion. "There's something I want to try.."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:31 am

Ffion quickly rose to her feet upon seeing Samuel, a small smile on her face. She was always happy to see him, perhaps it was because his second side had saved her, or the fact that they were somehow linked. Chris's words intrigued her somewhat, and she was interested in what he wanted to do.
"I'll definitely be back tomorrow, Chris." Ffion turned to face Samuel with a sweet smile yet concern in her eyes. "Are you alright, Sam? How are you feeling" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 9:54 am

Sam looked up at her voice and offered a small smile. "Yeah," he said softly. "I'm fine. Come on. Let's get home. Unless you want some McDonald's or Burger King for lunch."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:09 am

"It's up to you, Sam." Ffion didn't really care what they ate, just as long as they got something to eat. She had never been a picky eater as she was never really given much choice when it came to food. Whatever she was given, she had to eat because she was never sure when she would eat again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 10:33 am

"Then let's get burger king," Sam said with a grin as he stepped outside and into his car. "I've been dying for their whopper. I haven't had one in a good while." Sam definitely seemed better...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 11:08 am

"I like the sound of that. I've heard their burgers are really good, and the sides too." Ffion climbed into the car, and buckled up quickly. She was eager to get some food and head back to Samuel's house as she really enjoyed it there. She was still searching for a job, as well as her own place as she thought it was the right thing to do. There was only so long you could sleep on someone's couch.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 11:22 am

"Great," Sam said and began the drive to Burger King. "Everything there is delicious." He fell into silence for a moment before he glanced over at her. "There's a spare bedroom upstairs by mine if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Ffion thought for a moment, considering his offer. She didn't want to seem greedy, but her back, shoulders, and muscles were screaming at her to take the offer.
"I... I'd really like that. Thank you so much, Sam" Ffion said with a small smile. She pulled a small piece of paper, a little shopping list, from her pocket, studying it for a moment. "While we're waiting for the food, is it alright if I get some things?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 12:42 pm

"Shopping center's just behind the Burger King," Sam explained as he parked the car. "Let me know what you want so I can get it for you while you're getting your things. Oh!" Sam pulled something small out of his pocket and tapped the back of her neck, directly under the collar of her shirt. "That is an SOS. It'll go off and let me know you need me if something goes wrong. To activate, just rub the back of your neck."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Ffion thought it was sweet how Samuel wanted to protect her, and she was thankful for it. She thought for a moment of what she wanted to eat.
"A bacon king would be wonderful. Thank you, Sam." Ffion hopped out the car, and headed to the mall.

Ffion quickly bought what she needed, mostly stuff from the drugstore like some medication and a few other essentials. On her way out, she saw an art supply store, and a small smile crept onto her face.

Ffion was waiting for Samuel back at the car with a large box at her side, and a small smile on her face. There were no clues as to its contents, but it was likely a gift given that it was wrapped.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Not long after she'd returned to the car, Sam stepped out of the restaurant with two takeout bags and a drink carrier. He himself had a smile on his face and when he saw Ffion, it got bigger. "Come on," he said, climbing into the driver's seat. "Let's get home. What you got there?" The question came as he saw the wrapped box and curiosity grabbed ahold of him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:30 pm

"A gift, for you" Ffion said with a smile before loading the box into the backseat, along with the two shopping bags. She climbed into the car, quickly fixing her seatbelt. "After everything you and Roulette have done for me, and letting me stay by you... I figured it was the least I could do." She had wanted to do something nice for Samuel given how much he had helped her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Sam couldn't help but chuckle as he started the car and began to drive back home. "You didn't have to," he said, looking over at her for a brief moment. "But it's a nice gesture. Thank you." His smile grew wider as though he were trying to not show how much he was glowing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:30 am

Ffion shook her head before looking over to Samuel with a small smile. In her mind, she owed him far more than what she had got for him. She felt like she owed him her life for basically saving her from Jack.
"You can thank me when you see what I got for you" Ffion said with a smile. She really hoped he would like everything.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 7:19 pm

He parked the car outside of the house, turned it off and got out with the Burger King bag of food in his hand. He turned around and picked up the drink carrier with the other before he unlocked the door and set everything down on the counter. Sam returned outside and helped her with the groceries before returning inside with a burning curiosity about what she'd gotten him. "So what'd you get me?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 8:09 pm

Ffion handed the box over to Samuel with a beaming smile on her face. The box itself was definitely quite heavy. What the hell did she have in there?
"Go ahead, open it" Ffion said with a smile. Inside the box was the complete copic sketch marker set, as well as premium blending cards, at least five sketchbooks, and various new pens. She had also thrown in a few different pencils.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:56 am

When Sam saw the new set, his eyes grew to the size of a full moon and his face began to glow. He looked from Ffion to the set and back again about three times before he jumped up and threw his arms around Ffion. "Thank you," he said. "It's the best thing ever!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:44 am

"You're welcome, Sam. I hoped you would like it" Ffion said with a smile, wrapping her arms around Samuel. It was nice to give him something he would use, a token of thanks for everything he had done for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Sanity
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: