Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Shattered Sanity EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Shattered Sanity EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Shattered Sanity EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Shattered Sanity EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Shattered Sanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 5:44 am

Breaking news: Serial Killer strikes again. Victim was a 30-year-old man. Left behind his two sixteen-year-old sons, one of which claimed the man was abusive sexually, verbally and mentally. Police are baffled by the killer's choice in victims and the deputy had this to say:

"I don't know exactly what kind of killer we're dealing with, but I do know that he's got a pattern. Every serial killer has a pattern. This happens to be set from around 9:00 pm to 6:00 am."

The police think it safer to put a curfew out, especially for the children and teenagers starting at 8:30 pm.

The streets were dark and the street clock said that it was now 9:30 pm. A dark figure sat on one of the park benches and a smile soon spread across his face. "Let's have a little fun," he said, his voice dark and bent beyond all recognition.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 6:39 am

A young woman was strolling through the park, searching for a place where she could be alone for a while. She passed by a young man seated on a bench, and smiled as she waved before continuing on her way. The young woman headed into the trees, pushing deeper until she found a nice quiet spot to sit. She dusted some leaves from a rock, and sat down, closing her eyes for a moment before she began to sing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 am

He watched as she walked by him. Did she really not know what he was? Then a voice drifted across the wind towards him. It was soft and gentle. Beautiful, almost. Much like the blood of his victims as it spilled onto the ground. Slowly, Roulette stood and followed the voice, stopping a few feet away from her. His fingers were playing with his gun's handle, which was resting upon his hip. He watched her, mesmerized. Her voice was heavenly and began to scrape across the top of his insanity. It was finding its way into his very being, almost subduing the monster he'd become. Roulette almost felt as though he were being controlled by this voice, but that was impossible. No one was that strong, were they? He shook off that feeling of being controlled. The only one who controlled him was himself!

Not some pretty broad. His fingers clutched the gun's handle and pulled it from its holster. His other hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a single bullet, which he loaded into the chamber and gave it a spin. "Didn't you hear the news?" He asked, his voice bent and twisted. He sounded demonic almost. "There's a serial killer on the loose. You don't want to be killed...do you?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:14 am

The young woman looked up at the man with sad grey eyes. She had heard of the murders on the news, how the killer basically turned his victims into a form of art. Ffion had been looking for him, even hoping that he would find her.
"I was actually hoping to draw you here" Ffion said softly. She turned her attention back to the wound she was nursing, just below the small tattoo of Joker. It was how he had marked her as his property, that she belonged to him. She had figured that the man before her couldn't do anything that Jack hadn't already done to her, that becoming some grotesque work of art was better than spending one more day as Jack's personal little toy.
"Do whatever you want, just make it quick." Ffion looked up at the man, staring at the gun in his hand. It wasn't the first time she had stared down the end of a barrel, and something told her it wouldn't be the last time either. At least she was surrounded by nature, perhaps the thing she held closest to her heart besides music. She felt the cold night wind gently brush against her skin, carrying memories of her childhood with it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 10:06 am

Roulette couldn't help but smile darkly and soon a dark laughter was stirring from his lips.
"That's not how I work, dollface,"
he said sinisterly, giving his revolver another spin. "See, what I do is I offer to play a game called Russian Roulette. Ever heard of it?" His grin widened as he inspected his gun. "It's where I put one bullet into the chamber of my gun, spin it and then shoot. I could loose my life, or you could loose yours. It's a game of chance and, might I add, it always plays in my favor." But somehow, he couldn't bring himself to ask her if she wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 10:32 am

Ffion sat in silence for a moment, considering what roulette had said, what he would do. His game of roulette seemed simple enough, but hardly in her favour.
"Aye, I'll play. But first, why don't we even the odds?" Ffion eyed the revolver, studying it for a second. She slowly reached into her pocket, and pulled out a bullet, holding it out to roulette. "Now, you're going to put that bullet in your gun, and play your game." Ffion let out a sigh, and hung her head. "It's a win-win situation. You get a kill and a new piece, and I get away from him. Now, are we going to play, or not?" She could feel a level of hesitation in the man, that he would likely spare her. After all, killers don't particularly like it when victims don't put up a fight. "Please, don't make me sing for this..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Roulette studied the bullet she had offered him and smiled. "I already have a bullet, hon," he said, watching her face. "But first I must ask: why do you want me to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm

"The Joker, Jack Napier Shay. You'd want to die too if you had to work for him, be his little servant, let alone live with him." Ffion let out a sigh, and brushed some hair behind her ear. She set the bullet back in her pocket, and looked back up at the man.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Roulette seemed to freeze at the name Jack. He knew that name. Memories began to flood back into his mind and that insane look seemed to fade for a few moments. Then he regained himself, well...almost. He still looked shaken. Even the hand that held the revolver was trembling, though slightly. Jack...his master, torturer..."He's still alive?" He found himself questioning this aloud, though could barely hear his voice.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 am

"Of course he's still alive. I've been his little servant girl since I was five." Ffion looked up at the man before her with tears in her eyes, and a look of desperation about her. She opened her mouth, ready to sing, but a gloved hand forced it closed.
"Now, my little Siren, you weren't going to make him kill you, were you?" The tears streamed from Ffion's eyes freely, knowing what would happen. Whatever little hope she had had, it was gone now. "I leave you alone for five minutes, and you not only leave me, but you try to get him to kill you?!" Jack angrily stuffed an old rag into Ffion's mouth before covering it with some tape. He turned to look at the young man, and smiled a sickening grin; the cuts along the side of his mouth opening up, giving him the appearance of a truly demented man. "Well, well, well... If it isn't old Samuel Evans, my little psychopath, or is it Roulette now? Tell me, how's the old cranium doing, hmm? Are you still hanging onto that last tiny shred of sanity?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:31 am

Roulette stepped back, the gun almost slipping from his grasp but he held tight to it. The sliver of sanity within him, the Jekyll to his Hyde...Samuel...he trembled. Jack found him. As far as he'd gone to run, as far as he'd gone to hide...his tormentor had found him. "What the hell do you want, Jack?" He questioned, his voice fluctuating between Roulette and Sam, as it had so many times within the confines of Jack's laboratory.

He didn't want to go back. How could he? And what filthy lie would Jack feed the media? The serial killer was detained? Killed? Roulette came back. No. He wouldn't die. He couldn't, for chance played always within his favor. His hand tightened on the gun. One bullet. And he'd heard where it had clicked. It was in the chamber right now. All he had to do...was cock, aim....a gunshot echoed in his mind. But somehow, Jack must have still had a hold on him in some way. Roulette couldn't bring himself to raise the gun at Jack. It was heavy, like someone had made the gun, or his arm, out of metal. "You found me," he said simply, Roulette in the forefront of his mind once again as a dark grin spread across his face, though it was shaky as though in fear.

"Now tell me, does my master want me back? What'll you do to me this time, Jack the Joker? Cut me open again? Examine my heart? Or maybe you'll want to find a way to make it so I can never die, torturing me day in and day out with the only break being my lessons on human anatomy!" A bit of spittle flew from Roulette's mouth, dripping onto the ground below. Jack was certainly still inside of his mind, as his insanity began to shine through at this very moment. His eyes looked lost but stayed focused on Jack's face, the face he'd seen countless times in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 11:18 am

"To be honest, I was just looking for her" Jack said with a chuckle as he gestured to Ffion. "Finding you? Well, that was a pleasant surprise." Ffion didn't like where all of this was going, how Jack was in Samuel's head, slithering around like a snake in the underbrush. She wanted to help him get away from Jack, to spare at least one person from the mad king. Ffion tried desperately to remove the tape from her mouth. "Leave it alone, girl. You don't want to make things worse for yourself!" Ffion hung her head as Jack turned his attention to Samuel. "See, we can't have you running off again, so you're going to have to go through the Rees treatment. You won't be getting any breaks this time. I don't know, there's so much I have planned, I simply don't know where to start. I have some fun new serums courtesy of my ex, I'm sure you'll enjoy them." Ffion closed her eyes tightly, focusing on pushing anything into Jack's head. Jack collapsed, writhing in pain. Ffion looked at Samuel, almost as if she was telling him to run. "What did you do to me?!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 11:46 am

Roulette looked up at Ffion in that one instant and, throwing away caution to the wind, grabbed her in one motion before he bolted from the park, holstering his Taurus gun back onto his hip. He ran. He ran and didn't look back. He had run right out of town, by the looks of it. His feet were following a trail most familiar to him, but unfamiliar to those who had never seen this part of the country before. Wooded, densely at that. They certainly were not within the city anymore, that was for damned sure.

He didn't stop until he recognized where he was. There was a house sitting almost completely hidden within the trees. It blended well with its environment. One had to squint real hard in order to make out the shape of a house at a distance, or even close up, especially if the lights were out as they were right now. Roulette walked right up to the front door of this house and opened it. Inside was nicer, looking like it belonged to someone far richer than he was. He'd definitely fixed it up, if it had been abandoned. Or...it was given to him? By whom? Roulette set her down on the sofa and looked to the clock on the wall. How much time had passed since the interaction with his old master? Quite a bit, as he had been sitting out since 9:30pm. He hadn't noticed the time at all. It usually flew past him whenever he flew into his insanity fits.

The clock read midnight, about thirty minutes passed at any rate. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, though his voice remained as it had been when she'd first interacted with him: cold and calculating. "We're safe here," he said simply, as though fighting to control himself. "They'll never find us here." Roulette took pause again before he turned and removed the tape and rag from Ffion's mouth. He stayed silent as he turned around and walked into the kitchen directly across the entrance hallway. There, he spoke to her again, this time telling her exactly what time he would return to a sane state of mind. "I lose my insanity at around 5:30 to 6:00 in the morning. I'll become sane once more. It's been my cycle since...." He placed a hand to his head, fighting back the insanity rushing into his mind. He had to stay civil...he couldn't lose....couldn't lose....lose what? His mind? He'd already done that...

Keep the madness at bay! "You hungry? Plenty of food in the fridge. Help yourself to whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Ffion was thrilled to not only be far away from Jack, but safe in the woods. The scent of the pines, moisture, and earth were so comforting to her. The scents and sounds seemed to put her at ease, giving her a feeling of calm that she hadn't known in many years. The sound of an owl, and the singing crickets brought a smile to her face. Upon being placed on the couch, and freed from her gag, Ffion curled up tightly, studying her surroundings. It reminded her of a foggy memory of home, the cottage she was raised in. She wiped her face, and rubbed her cheeks, massaging away the pain that the tape had caused. Ffion looked up at Samuel before turning her gaze to the floor.
"Thank you..." Ffion pulled her jersey down, almost as if she was trying to hide in it. She didn't know what to do in this strange place, if this man before her was friend or foe. He had taken her away from Jack, taken her to safety. She thought of what he had said, his ability,  and that he had escaped Jack. "You're the little boy from London, aren't ye?" Ffion's Welsh accent started slipping out a bit, perhaps it was because she was starting to feel a bit safe. "The one that got away."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:06 pm

The rustling stopped in the kitchen and his head tilted downwards to the floor. The one that got away. Yes, he'd gotten away all right. Insanity snuck inside once again, threatening to overtake him. He'd gotten free right under Jack's nose and fled. Fled right into the arms of an even stranger man. A man, was it? Or had it been a monster like him? "Aye," he said simply, his voice gruff. He hadn't lost his accent. Roulette had refused to let go of who he was supposed to be. How could he? It would be like Samuel giving himself over fully to Roulette and he wasn't too keen on doing that, either.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:26 pm

(Sorry the video quality is so shit. It's the only version of that clip I could find. Ignore the end of the clip.)

Ffion headed into the kitchen, and immediately spotted what she was looking for. She set about making some tea for herself. While waiting for the kettle to boil, Ffion found a box of Jaffa cakes, and laid some out neatly on a plate. Ffion froze up for a moment, dropping her spoon as images passed through her mind, memories that were not her own, yet felt somewhat familiar.

When she was able to recover, she shook her head, as if to chase some thoughts from her head before making some eggies in a basket. She pulled out a chair, and quickly dug into her food. From the looks of it, she hadn't had a proper meal in quite some time as she was mostly flesh and bone. Ffion savoured every bite, taking her time with the meal.
"The other you... he'll be alright with this? I mean, will he remember that you brought me here after taking me away from Jack?" She was trying to wrap her head around Samuel's situation, the best way she could view it was a Jekyll and Hyde situation. At the same time, she was dealing with what she had just seen, trying to make sense of it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Roulette settled down at the table as well, his own breakfast in hand. "That depends," he said simply, pushing his scrambled eggs around on the plate. "There are days where I bleed into his mind, allowing him to know what it is I do. But then there are others where he's completely oblivious to my mind and actions." A cruel, cold grin spread across his face. He looked absolutely terrifying. "Then there are the days I decide to have a little fun and give him a....boost by infecting his mind with my insanity. Though, most days, he can't remember a damn thing of what happened during the night." He shrugged his shoulders and studied her face for a time. "But he's grown lonely with just himself and me. He'll enjoy your company."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:04 pm

"It'll certainly be interesting." Ffion let out a sigh, and took a sip of her tea. She wasn't exactly certain how she felt about this Roulette character. He was certainly dangerous, no doubt about it. Of course, she could be dangerous too, and she tended to lose control. With the state Ffion was in, she was of no use to anyone. Hell, she probably couldn't even fight her way out of a wet paper bag. She knew she had to come up with some plan now that she was free, she had to find a place to stay, and a job. "I'll be out of your hair as soon as I possible. I just need to figure some stuff out, but I promise I won't be here long." Ffion sipped at her tea, her thoughts drifting back to what she had seen. What the hell did it mean? Who were the people in her vision? "It was nice meeting you, Roulette. With any luck, I'll still be here when you come back. We all need company sometimes."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 11:36 am

Roulette offered a small yet deadly smile at her statement. Yes...company. Company...that was something that had never crossed his mind. Insanity creeped through again. He was never allowed to have company. The only company he and Sam had during their time locked away was the company of Jack and his instruments of torture. The needles, the scalpels, the blood, the cries! And Jack's face, showing no emotion through all of his cries. Counting...he could hear counting now. His own voice..no. The voice of Samuel was counting.

Counting down, screaming the numbers as he was cut into. Roulette raised a hand to his head and buried his fingers into his hair as it all continued to spiral in his mind. Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut! Stop!!! Please! It'll be over in a moment, my pet. Keep still and keep counting. 56, 55, 54, 53, 52... Jack was still in his mind. He could feel him. "Stay....stay as long as you want," he managed to breathe, sounding a little more sane than he had a few moments ago, when they had faced Jack.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 12:52 pm

Ffion looked at the young man before her with concern. She could tell he was a bit messed up after seeing Jack. Who wouldn't be? She slid a Jaffa cake over to Roulette, hoping to somewhat improve his mood. Jack never left your mind, once he was in, he was in for good. Ffion dipped her head low, trying not to anger him in any way. Likely old instincts from her long time with Jack, survival instincts.
"Roulette? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:46 am

Roulette looked up at the Jaffa cake first before his eyes found Ffion. He could see concern etched into her beautiful face. Concern for him. But why? Who would be concerned about a serial killer like himself? Who would care? "Just old memories," he said simply, keeping an eye on the time. It was closer to six now, the time when he would go sane and Samuel would return for the day. "I meant what I said. Samuel's grown lonely since our escape. He could do with the company."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 5:13 am

Ffion let out a small yawn, quickly covering her mouth. She was exhausted after everything that had happened. Perhaps a quick nap was in order?
"I'm sorry. I'll see either of you in a bit" she said quietly before heading to the couch.
Ffion found a blanket, and curled up on the couch, snuggling up under the blanket. She closed her eyes, running the night's events through her head. The not so chance meeting with Roulette, begging to play his little game, and the feeling of Jack's cold leather glove against her mouth. It sent a shiver down her spine, knowing that if it hadn't have been for Roulette or Samuel, she would have been trapped in Jack's clutches once again. Sure, Evans was as mad as a hatter, but she owed him, and there was definitely something about him. It almost felt like she knew him, yet, at the same time, she didn't. Eventually, Ffion fell asleep, and dreamt of the strange couple from her earlier vision. She saw the man ready to attack, a gun at his side. He was calmed at the sound of her voice, an old song that touched his heart: a sad and sweet song.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 5:28 am

Roulette watched over her from the moment she fell asleep to the moment his head began to pound. His mind stretched and his sanity ached, shaking his body to its core. He made his way up the stairs into his own bedroom, where he fell against the wall clutching his head. This always happened. It was the fight between insanity and sanity. No matter what he did, no matter how hard he tried, he always lost this battle. As 6:03 struck, Roulette was still against the wall.

Slowly, his eyes opened to the calming light of day. Samuel stood to his feet and rubbed his eyes, his head pulsing hard. What had happened? He remembered losing himself to Roulette, as he did every night. After that, it was all fuzzed. Except....a girl? Sam took a quick shower and headed downstairs, abandoning his gun on his dresser. There, he paused at the bottom of the stairs and studied the figure on the couch. Now he remembered after his mind had fuzzed out. Roulette had brought home a girl. Not just any girl, Sam thought. It was a young woman. He ran a hand through his wet hair and went into the kitchen to fix breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:02 am

Ffion woke up about an hour later, well rested after an adventurous night. She combed her hair neatly before heading to the kitchen. Ffion watched Samuel for a moment, thinking about his situation. She wasn't exactly sure if it was Samuel or Roulette that she was dealing with. She checked the time on the microwave, and figured she would likely be dealing with Samuel.
"Good morning, Samuel" Ffion said quietly, just incase she was wrong. She headed over to the kettle to make some coffee to help wake herself up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 am

"Morning," the voice was gentle and kind, like the touch of a spring breeze. It was Samuel she was dealing with this morning. "Hope you like pancakes." He gave a smile. It was warmer than Roulette's and definitely more kind. He seemed like a gentleman and that British accent didn't help his case any. In fact, it amplified his overall attractiveness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Sanity
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: