Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Sands of Time
Today at 1:17 pm by Voidmon

» Shattered Sanity
Today at 1:15 pm by Voidmon

» The best of the worst (closed)
Today at 1:15 pm by Voidmon

» The next step (open)
Yesterday at 1:55 pm by Voidmon

» Heyo! Feel free to call me Cad!
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:05 pm by Cadbur

Share | 

Shattered Sanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:16 am

"I'm definitely going to be using this," Sam said excitedly, acting close to how a child would at Christmas. "You know how long I've been planning to get this and just never could? This is perfect!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 am

"I've heard of how people spend years saving up for these, how they try to build up a collection... I'm glad you like them" Ffion said with a smile. She headed over to the fridge to grab some fresh lettuce to add to her burger. God, she was starving. She looked over to Samuel with a smile, glad that he enjoyed his gift.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:50 am

Sam pulled out his own meal and went to the fridge for a Dr. Pepper before sitting down to eat. He gently tucked the box away before he unwrapped his sandwich and bit down, getting mayonnaise on his bottom lip and ketchup on the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Ffion saw the sauce around Samuel's lips, as well as how hungry he was, and she couldn't help but laugh. She put some fresh lettuce on her burger before taking a bite, enjoying the taste of it, not noticing the sauce on her lips. Ffion was so tempted to wipe the sauce from Samuel's mouth, but she wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Sam looked up in time to catch the sauce on Ffion's own mouth and forced down a chuckle. Instead, he allowed a giant smile to appear across his face and soon reached over with a napkin, wiping the sauce from her lips before he went back to eating his own sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:22 pm

Ffion blushed a bit at Samuel's movements, mostly because she was embarrassed by the fact that she had had sauce on her lips without realising it. A cheeky smile spread across her lips as she looked at him.
"Oh, so that's how it's going to be" Ffion chuckled before leaning over, and gently wiping the sauce from the corner of his lips. She only noticed at that point that he had some of the most beautiful lips she had seen, and found herself blushing yet again.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Sam couldn't help but chuckle at her motion, ignoring the heat in his own cheeks at her movement. He was enjoying this, having her around. It was comforting to know that someone else was there that cared for him. He barely noticed when the time came for Roulette to have his freedom. All he felt was pressure inside of his head and raised a hand on his hand for a moment before he looked to Ffion. For once, he could actually feel when Roulette was coming. "He's coming," he said. "Roulette."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Ffion hung her head for a moment, sad that she was losing him again, even if it was only for a few hours. Still, she worried that something would happen to them one night, that they would get hurt or injured. At the same time, she was excited to see Roulette again. She knew that her singing helped them through the transition, so she would sing for them again.
"I'll see you soon, Sam" Ffion said softly before she began to sing for them.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:59 am

Sam closed his eyes as she began to sing. The pain never came. Instead, it was pressure. Pressure that burned his mind and made his muscles tremble. Sam raised a hand to his hair and ruffled it in that messy manner that Roulette liked it, though to her it seemed as though he was gripping it tight, trying to fight; trying to stay. Roulette pushed forward still and by the time she'd stopped singing, he looked up at her with those devilish red eyes of his. "Hello, Ffion," he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 am

"Hello, Roulette. It's good to see you again" Ffion said with a small smile. Roulette or Samuel, it didn't really matter to her since she viewed them as the same person, two sides of the same coin, and she liked the both of them. "I should tell you I have a job now as a singer at the Abbot and Costello lounge downtown. It's a haven for criminals, so if you run into trouble, just come to the lounge." For Ffion, it was the perfect job, and something she was really good at.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:52 am

Roulette couldn't help but chuckle. That lounge was one he frequented when he wasn't out killing just yet. "I know the place," he said, the smile still on his face. "I admit, I've been there once or twice before a spree. So, what did you and Sammy-boy do today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:23 am

"We went to Chris to see if he could help me get my memories back, and help Samuel with his visions." Ffion looked over at the art supplies with a small smile. Perhaps she should tell him how she managed to get them with almost no cash to her name. "And I did a small performance at the art store" Ffion said with a chuckle. "One of the benefits of being able to control people, you just sing for what you want, and they hand it over. Just don't tell Samuel." She liked her first crime as her own person, doing things for her own benefit.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Roulette gave a soft chuckle. Hearing that sent chills up his spine. "I take it that you liked it," he said simply. He could tell these things for he himself took enjoyment from what he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:38 am

Ffion thought about it for a moment, how she had essentially robbed a store, and got away with it. To use her voice for herself, it was amazing. She felt like she wanted to do it again, but next time she would do something bigger.
"I loved it" Ffion said with a beaming smile. She never thought she would end up a thief, but she liked the idea. "Promise me you'll come by the lounge later?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:19 am

"Of course," Roulette said with a grin, tapping his fingers against the counter. "I'll make my way there after I....take care of a few pests." He grinned from ear to ear at that notion. It seemed he was looking forward to killing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:39 am

Ffion smiled at his comment, glad he took so much joy in what he did. Why the hell was she happy when he killed people?
"Stay safe out there, Rue" Ffion said with a soft smile before giving him a hug.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:53 am

Roulette wrapped his arms around her in a hug before quickly pulling back, having no intentions on startling her like he had a few days ago. "I'll see you at the Lounge, then," he said, rising from his chair and heading to the door, the Taurus gun in its holster. "Oh, and could you be certain to have my usual cleaning party at the ready? Just in case I go for a more...artsy, messy look this time around. You'll know who they are. Just say 'let's play a game' and they'll know who sent you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am

"No problem, Roulette. I'll have everything ready for you by the time you get there" Ffion said happily before she cleared away the trash left after dinner. She wanted to help both Samuel and Roulette as they brought out the best in her.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 am

Roulette smiled wider at her words and gave a nod before he exited the house and began his nightly walk. This was routine for him, walking the streets to find his next victim. Who would he kill tonight, though? That was the main question. Luckily for him the curfew had been lifted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 am

Ffion headed upstairs to her room, and changed into a small black dress before quickly doing her hair and makeup. Once she was done, she pulled on a grey trenchcoat, and headed off to the lounge, excited for her first night on the job.

It was a calm night at the Abbot and Costello, and for the first time in a while, there wasn't a single fight. Ffion earned quite a few tips from the patrons, a few of them leaving her a fifty or a hundred. For Ffion, it was a great night. She had arranged for a clean up crew, just as Roulette had requested.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:10 pm

It was around 12:30 in the morning by the time Roulette walked through the doors to the lounge. As he had told Ffion, he had gone the messy, artsy route of killing tonight. He was covered in blood, none of it his. He sat down at his usual spot with a sigh, placing his gun on the table to be wiped down by his crew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:40 am

Ffion watched as the clean up crew headed over to Roulette as she performed her final song of the night. She performed her own version of he's a demon, he's a devil, he's a doll, actually putting on a bit of a show. It seemed like just seeing Roulette had given her a bit of courage.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am

Roulette watched Ffion's act all the while the cleaning crew began to clean him and his gun up. A small grin crossed his mouth as he watched her, his muscles relaxing. A few of the girls cleaning him exchanged a knowing look before giggling to themselves. Roulette ignored them. He always did when they gossiped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

Once Ffion had finished her act, she left the stage, and took a seat beside Roulette where she carefully counted her tips.
"It looks like you're having a very good night" Ffion said with a chuckle. She was definitely jealous of the girls that were cleaning Roulette and his weapon, and it showed, but she wouldn't admit to her being jealous of them.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:53 am

Roulette waved the girls away once he, and the Taurus gun, were clean. Then he leaned forward on the table, a drink being deposited on it in front of him. He took the glass and gave a thoughtful drink before he looked her up and down. "Three," he said with a dark chuckle. "That's how many were...foolish enough to play my game. Three new kills for the police to find and ponder over." He couldn't help but to laugh and it was a booming laugh, one that screamed out just how insane Roulette really was, though he doubted it bugged her much now. "And you also seem to have had a good night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   

Back to top Go down

Shattered Sanity
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: