Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Katherine was so happy to hear Justin's voice again as she had missed him quite a bit, she was also relieved to know that he was still alive. Her team had been giving her constant updates as instructed, but they were also enjoying their time with Justin.
"Hey... It's so good to hear your voice again" Katherine said as she wiped away some tears. "How are you, Jace? I hope they've been looking after you, and Bane hasn't been shoving too much food down your throat." The wind was howling past her shelter, but Katherine didn't seem to mind, or she didn't want Justin to worry.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:47 pm

Justin gave a soft chuckle and shook his head, though he knew she couldn't see him. "I'm fine," he mused, turning his head to look at the others that were there with him. "And no. No one's shoved food down my throat. I eat when I'm hungry and they've actually come to realize that. How's the search going?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 3:24 pm

Katherine let out a small laugh. She knew that Bane loved feeding people, and she knew he was likely frustrated that Justin was eating on his own terms.
"That's good. Bane would be shoving tamales down your throat if you let him." Katherine fell silent at Justin's question. She hadn't had any luck with the search just yet, and she was desperately hoping that would change soon. "Not too good, I'm afraid. I'm hoping I get lucky tomorrow" Katherine said with a sigh. She studied the small albino northern flying squirrel curled up in the palm of her hand, and smiled warmly. "Found a new friend. I called him Rhubarb. I'll send you a pic in a bit."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 11:11 pm

Justin nodded on the other end of the phone, his eyes traveling around the building for a moment before he sat himself on his bed. "Just be careful," he said, his voice gentle. "And remember to use the shadows if you need to. I love you, Kat." Justin had paused before he said that he loved her. She already knew, he was sure, but he wanted to say it again...just in case.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:47 am

Katherine curled up in her sleeping bag, enjoying its warmth as she listened to Justin.
"I know, stay in the shadows, stay safe... all that stuff" Katherine said with a chuckle before pulling the sleeping bag up over her head. "I love you too, Justin. I'll give you a ring in the morning, and you can watch my body cam feed whenever you want since I fixed it earlier." Katherine let out a small yawn, clearly quite tired from the day. "I'll see you soon. Good night, Justin" Katherine said with a yawn before putting down the phone, and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 4:57 am

"Goodnight," Justin hung up after a brief moment and went upstairs, entering into Kat's monitor room and flipped her body cam computer on so he could keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Katherine slept soundly that night, completely unphased by the howling wind blowing past her shelter.
The next morning, Katherine woke up a bit before sunrise, packed her things and headed off. She ate some protein bars she had packed, and, as promised, phoned Justin. She was about six miles from the next Templar building, so she figured she was still safe.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 4:11 pm

Justin woke up to the sound of his phone going off. With a groggy groan, he reached for his phone on the nightstand and hit the accept button. "Hello," he even sounded exhausted. He'd had a nightmare again probably. Waking up was actually a good thing for him, if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Katherine was happy to hear Justin's voice again, and she couldn't help but smile.
"Morning, sleepy head" Katherine said with a soft chuckle, "I hope I didn't wake you." She sounded just as sweet and loving as ever, especially since she was talking to Justin. "I just thought I would let you know I'm around six miles from the next building. How are you holding up?" Her voice was thick with concern; she worried about him, moreso after recent events.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 pm

Justin rolled over onto his back and began to rub his eyes with a hand for a time before he answered her. "I'm holding," he said, a yawn escaping his lips. With the yawn, Justin ran a hand multiple times over his face before he finally managed to get himself into a sitting position. "Have you found out anything useful yet? Like....what the box is or what it contains?" He was scared to ask, but kept the fear out of his voice. He had to know if she'd found out anything that was useful to them in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 am

Katherine let out a sigh. Her efforts to find information had proven less than fruitful, and it was frustrating.
"I haven't found anything really useful. What I have found is that the box is definitely in this building. The order has been up to some really shady stuff, some super messed up things to" Katherine said sadly. She looked up at the mountain, and let out a sigh before turning on her earpiece before she began scaling the mountain. "Anyway, I'm making my way in now. Remember, Justin, I love you." Katherine clawed her way up the mountain, digging her fingers into the rock, and leaving small holes in her wake.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 10:08 am

Justin gave a soft sigh, though whether it was in relief or in disappointment was anyone's guess. "I know," he said upon hearing that she loved him. "And I love you too, Kat. Be safe..and come home to me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am

"I'll see you soon, Justin" Katherine said softly before ending the call. She continued climbing the mountain, eventually reaching a small entrance. As she had expected, there were numerous guards patrolling the facility: heavily armed. Katherine did her best to remain silent and undetected.

Back at the house, Scarecrow was following Katherine's progress on a series of monitors, as well as keeping an eye on her vitals. Seth was curled up on the couch, worrying about his little Katherine out there, all alone, with no backup.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 12:10 pm

Justin remained where he was on the couch for a moment before he got up and went into the kitchen for something to eat. He didn't like this at all, but there was nothing he could do except wait. He trusted in his Brotherhood. The Assassins were no doubt keeping tabs on Kat and he took comfort in that.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 2:52 pm

Katherine crept through the building, avoiding most of the guards, and quietly taking down the ones she couldn't avoid. After a while, she came across a heavily guarded room.
"Well shit... Things just got difficult."

"Damnit!"
"What? What's wrong" Seth asked as he bolted up from the couch, quickly making his way to the monitors.
"Kat's stuck. She's outnumbered, yeah, and the guards are heavily armed."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 1:35 am

Little did either of them know, Kat actually had a visitor also infiltrating the Templar facility. It was a young woman covered head to toe in black gear, the Assassin's symbol shining brightly upon her belt. She dropped down from the ceiling as fast as a spider would fly down from its web on a silk thread. As silently as she had dropped down, the woman cut down the guards and raised her eyes to Kat, giving a nod that it was safe before she placed herself in front of the control panel to deactivate the security on that floor as well as the door's own security that prevented anyone from getting inside. Well...almost anyone.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:04 am

Katherine dipped her head at the Assassin, grateful for her assistance.
"Thank you for the help" Katherine said, smiling beneath her mask. She pulled two prybars from her bag, and wedged them between the doors, using all of her strength to pry the doors open. It was difficult, even with her brute strength, but she managed. There were scientists surrounding the box, studying it as well as writing down notes. Katherine quickly drew her guns, pointing a gun at who she assumed was the lead scientist. "What's in the box" Katherine growled, her voice distorted by her mask.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 1:20 am

The other woman nodded back at Kat before drawing her own weapons, ready to fight if need be. The head scientist spun around, hands in the air while the others were backed into a corner by the other woman. She was keeping them from running and calling for aid as well as keeping them away from their leader. Definitely a big help. "We don't know," said the scientist, his eyes going over to the box. "The only thing we've been able to find out is that it houses an ancient entity. Nothing we've done has been able to open it. It requires a key, but we're not sure what that key is!" Fear was edging his voice.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 7:26 am

Katherine studied the box for a moment, trying to figure out who was inside. Seth had explained that the worst of the precursors were imprisoned in gems, locked in boxes such as this one, just like he had been.
"And in all your infinite wisdom, you decided to bring it out of its tomb?" Katherine thought back to Justin's dream, and looked over to the box. "You have put someone I love in great danger, so there is even more reason for me to kill you all. Give me a reason I shouldn't kill every last one of you" Katherine growled as she pressed her gun against the scientist's head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 10:14 pm

The scientist flinched as the gun pressed against his head, the others doing the same as the other Assassin flinched towards them threateningly. "We're just doing our jobs," came the man's answer, a tear actually forming at the corner of his eye. "I have to feed my kids! This place pays good money for my work! It was the only job I could find!" The other woman tilted her head to look at the man for a moment, her muscles relaxing. Then her eyes went up to Kat's face and she gave a nod, her eyes almost looking like she herself was on the verge of tears. The scientist moved a hand over the chest in a gesture. "Look, I can help you figure out what's inside. But you have got to spare me and the others!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 am

Katherine ripped off her mask revealing her blackened eyes, the darkness spreading quickly.
"I know what you've done! Justin, Samuel, Ffion, me! Your work and research have destroyed us all! You want to talk about kids?! The Order robbed me of that! Jack robbed me of that" Katherine roared angrily. She was furious, and she was hurting. She turned her attention to the box, taking her glove off before gently resting her hand on the box, and closed her eyes, trying to sense who it was. "Ancient, powerful, and... dark. I am Katherine Wuulf, descendent of Seth, the lord of chaos, the desert, and all that threatens Egypt. By the oath sworn between the old ones, I ask you to reveal yourself to me." Katherine was respectful of the the old one, the precursor, and she was obeying the rules that Seth informed her of.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 10:11 am

The scientist flinched away from her and simply remained silent as he watched Kat basically try to communicate with the entity. Within the box, something stirred. Ancient, powerful and dark, as she had described. Within the confines of her mind, an eye opened up, revealing a dark amber color. It almost resembled a dying ember from a fire and gave off a disturbing aura that put Seth's own energy to shame.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Katherine felt the entity's response to her, and she took in the sight of its Amber eye. It was weak, just as Seth was. Perhaps that was why it wanted Justin as a vessel.
"Who are you, old one, and what do you want with my Justin" Katherine asked respectfully. She needed to know, she needed to protect Justin. He was all she had, and she wasn't going lose him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:38 pm

It took a while for this entity to respond to her question. It was weak and felt like it needed something or someone. When it did speak, its voice was raspy and..almost demonic sounding. Ancient past, it growled within the confines of her mind. It had linked with her to speak, as of right now it had no physical way of communication. Wrongly forgotten...I need my vessel to walk again..
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 2:48 pm

Katherine rested her head against the box, and let out a small sigh. This entity had suffered just as Seth had, all it wanted was its freedom, just as Seth had.
"I understand, old one, but why Justin? Why my hepiti" Katherine asked sadly. She knew she couldn't control a god, she was just a mortal. All she could do was attempt to reason with the entity. "Is there no other suitable vessel for you, lord." A few tears fell from her eyes, and landed on the box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next