Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 6:01 pm

The entity seemed to recognize her tears, for his tone dropped to attempt to be a little more friendly, more understanding. He is the most compatible with my own energy, came the voice, stirring within the box, which shifted under her hand. And I sense in him....a descendant from my First Vessel. Anyone who had been under or descended from the ancient gods knew what that meant. First Vessel, someone who had been chosen by a god to harbor their powers and to keep them safe should they wish to walk among the mortals. It was curious...what exactly was in Justin's blood?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Katherine lifted her head, and very carefully picked up the box, gently setting it in her backpack. She had absolutely no idea what she was going to do after that, but she knew she had to get the entity out of there. The Templars certainly couldn't possess something that powerful. Katherine pulled on her mask and gloves before turning her attention to the scientists.
"Thank you for your assistance, ladies and gentlemen. I'd love to stay, but I really should get going" Katherine said with a chuckle before heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 5:52 am

The other woman smiled through her own mask and twirled her twin blades before setting off after Kat, watching her back and making sure no Templars would follow them. She even knocked out a couple security cameras around the area just to make sure their tracks were hidden. After a while of walking, she placed a hand on Kat's shoulder and directed her through a shortcut she'd found and used herself. Once she was certain that they were safely outside of the building, the woman removed her mask and took a breath. "Well that was interesting," she said, her voice like a bell almost but not quite. Then she turned towards Kat and smiled at her. "I'm glad I was able to help you in there. You must be the almost-new-recruit that the Master is talking about. They sent me out to watch and help you, should you need it."

The woman took off a glove and held out her hand to Kat in a form of greeting. "Name's Scarlet. I'm to be your backup in any situation until the Master assigns you a Mentor. Which, judging by how well you performed in there, you won't need to be retrained." Scarlet had a smile on her face as she said this, almost like she was just teasing.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 6:23 am

Katherine took off her mask and a glove, and shook the young woman's hand with a warm smile as the darkness faded from her eyes. This young woman was one of the few Assassins she had met, but she seemed really nice.
"It's nice to meet you, Scarlet. I'm Katherine, Justin's... friend." She wasn't sure if they were a couple or not, or if Justin wanted the Assassins to know about them. It was nice that Ammon had sent someone to help her, but she really wished he had told her. "Thanks for the help back there, Scarlet. I don't think it would have gone that smoothly without you" Katherine said with a small smile. She looked down to the foot of the mountain, and realised they had a bit of a walk ahead of them. "I did my training under mentor Callum, Ammon should know this"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 8:47 am

Scarlet offered a kind chuckle and began the descent from the mountain. "Oh, the Master knows," she said with a grin, though it held a bit of confusion. Obviously she didn't know about Justin's mentor being Ammon. "As does every other Assassin in the Brotherhood." Now that she was speaking, it did sound as though she had a bit of a British Accent. It was entirely possible she had transferred from England to America, though why didn't make a lot of sense. "I guess they just want to try and see where you're at and whether or not you remember your training. So they will be pairing you with another Mentor for that reason."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:20 am

Katherine began her descent, carefully making her way down the mountain. Since she wasn't in a hurry, her steps were light, barely disturbing the loose rocks she stepped on. She listened to what Scarlet said, and chuckled a bit. Of course she remembered her training, it just seemed like they had little faith in her.
"I remember my training, I just don't use it as I have my own techniques that I prefer. The only reason I'm doing any of this, even joining the Assassins... it's for him" Katherine explained as she continued her descent. So, Ammon wanted to see how good she was, after everything she had already done. She didn't mention her being attacked by Templars, and almost being killed by them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 9:27 am

Scarlet chuckled and slowed her own descent before she touched down on the foothills of the mountains, turning around to look up at Kat. "You must care for Justin a lot," she said in that female matter-of-fact way. All females had that specific way of knowing that one of their little group liked someone and, even though Scarlet hadn't known Kat for too long, she could already tell that this girl cared for their Justin quite a lot. It was just that obvious and it made her chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:03 am

Katherine came to a stop, and leaned against a tree, looking at Scarlet with a small smile. This Assassin was smarter than she thought.
"Maybe I do care for him" Katherine said with a chuckle before sending Justin a text.
"Mission Complete. On my way home now. Check bodycam, is this a friendly?" Katherine looked at Scarlet, her bodycam sending the footage through to Justin and the others. "So, Scarlet, have you ever met Justin" Katherine asked curiously as she continued her descent.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:19 am

While Scarlet was answering Kat's question, Justin was sitting at the monitor at the other end and couldn't help but laugh and sent Kat a text back. "That's Scarlet, our British Transfer," he responded back in his message. "She's actually supposed to be training to take over the position of Bishop."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:18 am

Katherine read the message, and let out a sigh of relief.
"Just checking." Katherine continued on her way down the mountain, scarcely saying a word. As soon as they reached the foot of the mountain, Katherine moved some bushes aside revealing a dirt bike.
"Scarlet, are you coming with" Katherine asked as she turned on the bike. She wondered if the Assassin was coming with her, or if she had other arrangements.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 11:12 am

Scarlet looked over the bike for a moment before she let out a whistle, earning a nicker in response. This one was a more traditional Assassin, it seemed. Preferring the company of an animal to that of technology. "I'm not due back to the Den anytime soon," she said with a smile, swinging up onto the Arabian's back. "Lead on."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Katherine looked at the horse, and smiled. She loved horses, but hated riding them because of a few incidents back home.
"Beautiful horse. See if you can keep up" Katherine said with a chuckle before heading off. She was eager to get back home to Justin, but she needed to stop at Strange's lab to secure the entity.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:08 pm

"Naturally," Scarlet responded, giving the Arabian a pat on the neck. "Bullet here can keep up with anything, can't you boy?" As if in response, the stallion snorted and pranced, ready to go. "Lead on, then, Kat."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:37 pm

Katherine sped off, heading in the general direction of her house. After a while, they arrived at a small concrete building that looked like it just about ready to collapse. She hopped off of her bike, and looked to Scarlet.
"Wait here, I'll be back in ten minutes" Katherine said before heading inside.

As she said, she was back in ten minutes. She hopped on her bike, and began pulling on her gloves.
"I needed the entity secured before I bring it anywhere near Justin" Katherine explained before she began the drive home.

As soon as they reached her house, Katherine hopped off her bike, and headed inside. She handed the box with the entity to Seth, knowing that he knew how to handle it. Her men dipped their heads at her before returning to what they were doing. She looked to Justin, and quickly made her way over to him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Justin stirred only slightly from his gentle slumber when he felt her arms around him. His hand ran up her arm in a comforting way before he hugged her back with a soft groan. "Welcome home," he said groggily. It was a good thing that, while he was this tired, he couldn't sense any other presences besides hers, Seth's and Zarin's, so he had no idea the entity was anywhere near them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Katherine placed a gentle kiss on Justin's forehead as she closed her eyes. She was so happy to be home, to see Justin again.
"I missed you" she said softly before looking up at her men and dismissed them with a nod. Her men quickly packed up their things, and left immediately.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 11:13 am

"I missed you too," Justin said, giving her hair a pat with a hand while his other one wiped away the sleep from his eyes. "Did you find what you needed to find?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 11:22 am

Katherine sat on the floor beside Justin, and rested her head on his arm.
"I did. Seth's in the basement studying the entity right now" Katherine said with a small yawn. "Scarlet was a great help."

Seth set the box down on the counter, and set up protective wards before even considering removing the box from containment. He carried the container into a faraday cage, and locked it before removing the entity's box from the lead container.
"Come now, brother, and speak with me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 am

Justin gave a little moan and pulled Kat down into the bed with him, snuggling against her.

The entity within the chest stirred, showing again the great flaming eye within Seth's own mind. Ssseth, it rumbled out his name and made the box move just slightly. Is that truthfully you, Brother? It's been...too long...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Katherine curled up against Justin with a small smile, burying her face in his neck. She was exhausted after the mission as she hadn't got much sleep since she left. She slowly drifted off in Justin's arms.

Seth took a seat beside the entity's box, and assumed his godly form before eating a spider that had been crawling along the table.
"It is me, brother" Seth said with a chuckle. He wiped the dust from the entity's box with a smile. "Freed around three hundred years ago." Seth sat quietly, thinking for a moment. "What do you want with my granddaughter's mate" he asked curiously.

(Who is the entity? Can't have Seth being rude :3)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 9:50 am

(The entity will probably be one of my original characters cause I don't know any old Egyptian gods that got forgotten lol. Uhh...his name will be....Nexeu)

As I told the young one before, answered the entity, the box gently shaking as he shifted within his confines. He is the most compatible with my own energy...as well as a descendant. A descendant from my First Vessel. Silence for a moment before a smile was heard within the entity's voice. You should know what I mean, old friend.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Seth let out a sigh, and scratched behind his ears. This was a difficult situation for everyone involved, and Seth wasn't sure how to deal with it all.
"Nexeu, the boy is already a host for a demon. Whether we like it or not, he and Katherine will have children, and there is a good chance the seed has already been planted." Seth sat in silence, thinking about everything that Katherine had shown him when they bonded. "Nexeu, she has lost three mates already. One was crushed by her immense strength when they shared a bed, the other she had to kill because he lost his mind, and the third turned her into a monster then left her. It's understandable that she killed him. Nexeu, don't go through with this, she has lost too much already, and she has the potential to kill a god." Seth hoped that his brother would listen to reason, that he would show some compassion.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:27 pm

Nexeu remained silent, the box not stirring. Who has laid claim to him, then? He asked finally, his voice remaining quiet. You know as well as I that I cannot remain inside this box forever. Eventually, I will surface, like you had.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Seth sat in silence for a while, running things over in his head. He had never possessed a human, but he understood Nexeu's reasoning. Some needed human hosts, others didn't.
"I am not saying you can't have him, I am simply asking you to either choose another host, or be very careful about how you move forward, brother." Seth thought for a moment before smiling devilishly. Perhaps there was a way to help Nexeu without giving him Justin. "Why possess a human, brother? Simply siphon off his energy, and have him feed you. Katherine brings chaos wherever she goes, she gives me strength. Granted, she is my blood, and we are bonded."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:07 pm

I could sense your bond to her the moment she touched my confines, Nexeu stated simply. Whereas I have no such bonds with the boy. He's simply a descendant from my First.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next